Persuade-Her: Week 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned back to the shop, somewhat red faced and said, "the vibrators are on the house, mate and I will send you a copy of the video." I hadn't realised that he was recording it.

As I went to the back of the shop, to rescue my wife, I heard at least two sets of couples asking for a copy of the video and him taking the money and promising to order them.

I helped Jackie wipe the worst of her face and straighten up her clothes. I picked up the greasy vibrators and shoved them in a bag, then led her out of the shop. As we drove home quietly I could see fanny juice dribbling down Jackie's thighs and see the spunk, I had missed, drying on her face.

"I… I cannot believe that I even entered that disgusting shop," Jackie muttered to me, "And to think I sat on that filthy seat and… and m… mas…masturbated it's so disgusting - but I…I just couldn't help it… the urge was just … just too strong. I even let that revolting man…. I just can't bring myself to say it. I…I just do not understand why I am behaving like this. It's so… so unlike me and SO DISGUSTING! But … but I have never orgasmed like that before. It was amazing. B…b…but will not happen again." I did not like to mention it was all on video or that I had witnessed it all, so kept quiet.

Once we got home I opened the front door and let Jackie in. She stepped past me into the porch and immediately removed her dress hanging it on the coat stand then undid her bra and hung it on top of her dress.

"Oh dam!" she said, " I have left the spuds in the car" She then walked back out to the car, out in front of the house, completely naked and fetched them in. Two teenage boys cycled passed, hardly able to believe their eyes, as she was shutting the car door. She just smiled and then laughed as they crashed into each other and fell off their bikes into a heap. She sauntered back inside carrying the bag of potatoes and smiled sexily at me as she passed.

The rest of the afternoon was fairly uneventful I just enjoyed the sight of my wife pottering around doing housework naked. I especially enjoyed her trips out to the washing line. The old man next door nearly had a heart attack when he saw Jackie, in all her glory, hanging out the washing.

At about five I suggested that it was time for Jackie to get dressed ready for Paul's visit.

"Yeh, ok," she replied, "I will have a bath first and whilst I do that could you pop down to Tesco's and get me some Immac hair removal cream so I can make sure my fanny is really smooth."

"Yeh sure thing," I replied as I shot off.

Jackie was out of the bath when I return. I gave her the cream and watched as she spread it carefully around where, up until last night, her forest of pubes had been. She had to wait 10 minutes for it to work so lay on the bed legs wide apart whilst we chatted. When the time was up she went and was it off. When she returned I said,

"I can't see any difference."

"You might not be able to see it but you can feel it," she responded. I took that as a queue and ran my hand right over her bare snatch. It was fantastically smooth, no sign of stubble.

"Your right, it's amazingly soft and smooth," I told her. She then looked out some stockings and suspenders and a black skirt that she had always refused t wear as it was, in her words, "too bloody short!" she then found her sexiest black bra and then a almost transparent, white blouse.

"How do I look?"

"Amazing, sexier than I have ever seen," I replied.

"I can see that," she said as she stroked my rampant prick through my trousers. "Down boy we haven't time now, maybe later. Lets go and meet Paul's train."

When Paul came off the train and saw Jackie his jaw dropped. "W…w…woow! You look great," he stammered.

"Thanks! I can see that you like my outfit " Jackie replied looking at the obvious bulge in his trousers, "lets go home via a Pub"

"Sure thing," I replied and we wandered back to the car and I drove to the nearest decent pub. As it was a lovely evening we sat in the garden chatting and drinking. Jackie was sitting opposite Paul and I. She drew her legs up so that both her heals were resting on the edge of her chair. This gave both of us a glimpse of her hairless fanny. She then stared at me and opened her knees wide giving us, and half the people in the garden an unrestricted view of her glistening snatch.

She sat like his for a while. Paul could not resist starting at her shave fanny.

"Do you like what you see?" Jackie asked.

"Eh… yes, I have never seen a shaved one in real life." Paul stammered in reply going red in the face and quickly looking at me to check I wasn't cross. I just smiled.

"I find it so much more sensitive when I masturbate and my orgasms are longer and deeper when Martin is licking me out since I shaved it," Jackie added. Then, without taking her eyes of me she let one hand drift down and began to caress her clit. After a few moments she sank two fingers straight into her dripping cunt and finger fucked herself for a while. She then slowly removed them and offered them to Paul to suck. He did not need asking twice. She then stood up and said, "I am off to the loo, back in a tick," as soon as she had gone Paul looked at me and said,

"Wow, she is hot tonight. She is normally a right prude hating anything sexy and dressing more like a nun than a sex-starved bitch. What is going on?" I then explain all about Persuade-her and that I had suggested that she had both of us tonight. As soon as Jackie returned we decided to leave.

Paul was as keen as I to get home for some fun.

As soon as we got inside the door Jackie put on some music and began to performed an amazing stripping routine. She was soon gyrating in just her stockings and suspenders and both Paul and I were supporting massive, aching erections.

"Come on boys," she said, " I can see your pricks are practically ripping your trousers open. Release the pressure and get them out." Paul look at me to see that I was already slipping by trousers and pants off and rapidly followed suit. In moments we were both naked with or cocks proudly on display. I was pleased to see that Paul's was about the same size as mine, 10", but possibly a bit thinner.

"That's more like it," Jackie said and then walked over to Paul, sank to her knees and slipped her mouth round his cock. She then used one hand to massage his balls and pumped her head up and down his entire length. Paul's excitement, at receiving a blowjob from his best mates wife, was too much and within moments he screamed,

"I am c…c…coming!" Jackie did not even change rhythm as he started to pump into her mouth. There was too much for her to swallow so she pulled his spurting cock out and let the final jets go over her tits. She looked amazing with come dribbling from the side of her mouth and massaging it into her breasts. "I hope there is more where that came from, Lie on the floor hubby lets our guest she how I can ride you" I did as requested and she impaled herself on my rampant prick. She rapidly began to fuck me like mad. And I was finding it increasingly difficult to hold back.

"Paul let me lick that dick clean." Paul rapidly walked over to her. Her stood with his feet either side of my head and slipped his semi-hard cock back into her mouth. Having a cock in both ends was the final trigger for Jackie and she orgasmed so hard that I felt as if her cunt was going break my dick in two. The feeling and the sights were amazing and I started to shoot my load up her pulsating cunt.

By now Paul was fully hard again. Jackie climbed off me and then got on to all fours and began to lick my limp dick clean of our combined juices. She stopped and looked at Paul and said, "Have you ever had a girl up the arse?"

"No, but I willing to give it a go," Paul replied.

"What are you waiting for then?" she demanded," don't worry about preparing it is already well lubricated by martin's and my own juices." She then went back to licking my dick back to life as Paul line up his knob with her chocolate starfish. She paused and gave a sharp intake of breath as he began to force his way in.

"MMM… that it baby fuck my arse. No… Don't stop get it all in," she moaned as Paul pushed further in. He soon managed to build up a good fucking rhythm and Jackie started suck on my now clean and semi-hard dick in earnest. Even though I had come only moments before the intensity of the blowjob and the sight and sound of Paul fucking my wife's arse meant that my sap began to rise rapidly. I could see that Paul was about to come as well.

"I am going to come," I warned. Jackie just started to suck me harder and even began to wank me at the same time. I grunted and started to pump into her mouth. She just lapped away until she had swallowed the lot and licked my, softening dick clean. Jackie was moaning as Paul continued to pond away at her rear. She slipped a hand between her legs and began to rub frantically at her clit. Within moments she tensed up and was taken by a massive orgasm. The contractions of her sphincter were too much for Paul and he thrust hard against her and shot his load deep up her rear. Jackie collapsed forward across me and lay there for a few moments getting her breath back. Paul's softening cock slipped out of her with a plop. To my amazement Jackie then turned round and started to lick his cock clean. I was treated to the sight of both her well-fucked holes with come dribbling from of them.

Jackie tried hard first on Paul and then on me but she could not get either of us hard again.

"I am going to have a bath whilst you two recover," she said, "But don't think that I have finished with you yet! Order a take away will you?" She then wandered upstairs.

"Bloody hell," Paul said, "I have never had sex like that. That stuff is amazing"

"I know," I replied, "especially when you consider she isn't on it now and I gave this suggestion nearly 48 hours ago. We had better order that Chinese." I ordered the Chinese and we both sat naked on the sofa supping a cold beer.

About 20 minutes later Jackie wandered down the stairs wrapped in a towel as the doorbell went.

"I better get it," she said, "As at least I have a towel on." Jackie then opened the door to the deliveryman and gave him a cheque. As she reached out to take the take away her towel slipped and the spotty adolescent got a great view of my naked wife as she rapidly shut the door.

I opened a bottle and we ate the take away. Before we had even cleared the dishes away Jackie said,

"Are you ready for round two yet? If so follow me up stairs." Paul and I looked at each other and followed her up to the main bedroom. By the time we got there both of us were good and hard again. Paul lay on the bed and Jackie straddled him inserting his cock straight up her cunt. She rode hem gently enjoying the sensation. She then leant forward putting her tits in has face and to my utter amazement said, "Martin I want your cock up my arse whilst Paul fucks my cunt." I immediately obliged and began to insert my cock up her anus. The feeling was amazing I could feel Paul's cock through the thin perineum separating us. Jackie then sat up inserting my member fully into her arse. Paul was then able to start thrusting into her. Jackie rapidly started to moan and began to orgasm. The spasming around by cock was amazing and I was struggling to hold back when I felt Paul's prick begin to pump his third load of the evening deep into her. It was too much and I pumped deep into her bowels. I slumped back on to the bed. Jackie climbed of Paul and licked him clean but he was spent for the evening. She then tried to lick me back to life again to no avail. I grabbed the covers and settled back to sleep.

Paul and Jackie dozed off quickly but I struggled as I thought of the changes over the last two weeks the drug had brought about. My prude of a wife who would not let me even see her in her underwear had just been fucking my best mate whilst I fucked her arse. How much further could things go with this drug? Paul was keen to try it on girlfriend, and my wife. How about some of my fellow female teachers at school? What could I get them to do? The ideas seemed endless. Finally I fell to sleep dreaming of new ideas to try out only to be woken in the early hours by Jackie slipping her mouth over my rapidly hardening dick as Paul fucked her with long slow strokes from behind.

To be continued...

If you like what you have read please vote for it. Let me know if you have any suggestions to try out with the aid of Persuade-her.

12