Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute, I heard him walking back, those footsteps so slow and loud. He walked across the living room to the kitchen, then back again.

"Place is clear," he said.

"Good," Wallace said. "Shut the blinds."

I heard him walk across the room, snap the blinds shut on the front windows, then move to the back of the room and do the same. I heard him test the back door, making sure it was locked. He walked across the room, back to where he had been standing, near the front door.

"Continue," Wallace said, talking to Randall this time.

I wondered if I could open my eyes again. Was Russell watching me? I was the only one they had to worry about. Why hadn't they moved me into another room? Maybe afraid to wake me doing that. More than likely they just didn't see me as a threat. If I did waken there would be nothing I could do. Randall had told them I was a part of this. To them I was nothing, an accomplice at best, an annoyance at worst.

I lightly fluttered one eye open, looking for Russell. Through my eyelashes I saw his broad figure standing near the door but further to the center of the room, his arms crossed across his large chest, looking at Denise, not watching me.

I opened both eyes, ready to snap them shut if anyone looked at me, but Wallace and Russell were turned away from me and watching Randall on his knees in front of Denise.

Randall had his hands up her skirt. He grabbed her panties and slowly pulled them down her thighs, backing up as he pulled them over her knees, pushing her legs back together and down. He lifted up her left foot and with some trouble pulled the boot through then left the panties dangling on her right boot. He pushed her knees apart and moved back up between her legs. Denise didn't make a noise, just lay there, breathing softly in her deep sleep.

He looked up at Wallace for a moment, not pleading, just a submissive, humiliated look, then he turned back to Denise. He crouched down so he was sitting back on his heels. He slid his hands up and down her bare thighs as he looked her up and down, from her pussy positioned at the edge of the chair up her body to her unresponsive face.

Then, he pushed her legs apart further and lowered his head between her thighs. He scooted back as his lips met her pussy, kissing her there almost sweetly, then pressing his tongue between her folds of flesh. He licked her up and down a few times slowly, then tilted his head up to look at her face. He watched her for any response as his tongue rolled over her clitoris. She didn't stir or make a sound.

He sucked her clitoris between his lips and flicked it softly with his tongue as he continued watching her. Her breathing seemed to increase, her chest rising and falling, but she made no sounds. He tilted his head back down and began licking her pussy up and down. He pressed his hands against her thighs, keeping her legs apart as he pushed his tongue inside of her, probing her, then licked up and over her clit, back down and inside her and back up, again and again, faster each time.

Her breathing hitched for a second and she made a small sigh. Randall looked up at her as he continued licking her, his tongue spreading her labia. She made no further sounds but her breathing was definitely heavier.

"Good dog," Wallace said and pet Randall on the head.

Randall stopped and started to pull his head away, but Wallace pushed him back.

"I didn't tell you stop, little doggy," Wallace said. "You need to make that pussy nice and wet for me. Stick your fingers inside of her and get her ready for me."

Randall did as he was told. He had no other choice, and besides he was probably enjoying it anyway.

He slid his left hand up her inner thigh and raised his head up, his tongue lapping at her clitoris as he slid his index finger into her, sliding in easily, her pussy wet from his saliva and her own juices. He moved the finger in and out, then slid his middle finger in too, pushing them in to their full length. He held his fingers inside of her as he licked at her clitoris faster.

He curled his fingers back and forth inside of her, jamming his hand against her, sucking on her clit, moaning quietly to himself. He was definitely enjoying it. How couldn't he? To be between her gorgeous legs, licking her perfect pussy, smelling her, feeling her get wet, no matter how awkward or humiliating his position it couldn't help but be arousing.

Wallace slid his suit jacket off and handed it back to Russell, who took it and laid it over a bulging forearm. Wallace rubbed his hand over his crotch a few times, then opened the fly on his pants. He pulled out his penis, thick and hard.

"Fuck her harder," Wallace said, his voice softer.

Randall started fucking her with his two fingers, bumping his hand against her crotch each time he pushed them into her. He lapped at her pussy, moving his tongue up and down from his fingers then over her clit. Her body swayed back and forth gently with his thrusting fingers. She started making light groans, then sighed deeply and was silent again.

"Okay, doggy," Wallace said. "Get out of the way to let daddy play."

Randall stopped, lift his head up, and pulled his fingers from her, her pussy grasping at them as if trying to hold them inside of her. He looked over her limp body as he moved out of the way. I could see easily between her spread thighs. Her pussy was glistening wet, her lips red and swollen, her pussy a small wet opening. She was beautiful. I felt my penis hardening and was glad I was laying mostly forward on my stomach, pressing the erection between the couch and my body so nobody would see if they even bothered to look.

Wallace pulled a condom wrapper out of his pocket. He tore the package open with his teeth and pulled out the condom.

"She's clean," Randall said. "You don't have to worry..."

"I ain't worried," Wallace interrupted him. "Just not stupid."

He rolled the condom down his thick shaft and then slid his hand up and down his cloaked erection.

"Besides I ain't going anywhere you've been without a rubber, dog," Wallace said.

Randall didn't respond, just sat back on his heels, still sitting on the ground, licking the taste of her pussy from his lips.

Wallace moved towards her, between her legs, and kneeled down, grabbing her knees with his hands. He slid his hands up and down her firm thighs and leaned back, staring at her.

He whistled softly and shook his head.

"Man, she is one fine piece of ass," he said.

"I told you when I called you..." Randall started to say.

"Shut up, dog," Wallace said loudly. "Hearing your voice ruins it for me."

Randall closed his mouth and sat still on the floor, just watching.

Wallace rubbed his hand against her pussy, up and down a few times, his fingers exploring her.

"Yeah, she's nice and wet," he said.

He spread her pussy open with one hand, grabbed his dick with the other, and slid the head up and down between her wet lips. He looked so thick, even with Randall's oral foreplay I thought it would be a struggle for him to enter her. I knew she wouldn't waken from it, but hoped she wouldn't be sore later.

After coating the head of his cock with her moisture he pushed it down and into her. The head slid into her easily, then he stopped as the wider shaft began to spread her open.

I felt an excited tremble course through my body at the sight of another man penetrating her. Then I realized I was starting to get some muscle control back. I tried to just move my arm but it wouldn't move. I was still too drugged, but my body was responding to the scene I was watching. I felt anger at being helpless, but also aroused as I watched my fiancée being taken by an unknown man.

"A tight one on this little princess," Wallace groaned.

He placed his hands on her groin on either side of her pussy so he could spread her open with his thumbs, pulling her lips back, and watched as he moved back and forth, pushing his thick shaft into her. She groaned when he slid in halfway and he stopped, holding still inside of her and looked at her face.

"You feeling that, baby?" he said to her. "Yeah, you are. You're liking that, aren't you?"

He watched her face as he began moving again, sliding into her deeper until after just a few strokes he was totally engulfed inside of her. He held still, his pelvis pressed against her crotch and moved his hands up her body, over her skirt, along the sides of her body and breasts over her shirt, and up to her face. He held her face in both hands and lifted her head up from her shoulder. Her mouth was open as she breathed deeply. He looked into her flushed face and leaned forward. He pressed his mouth to hers and kissed her deeply, plunging his tongue into her mouth. He began moving his hips, churning his cock inside of her as he kissed her.

I could hear the wet sloppy kisses like he was sucking on her mouth, slurping his tongue over hers, his mouth engulfing hers. His hips moved slowly as he barely pulled out of her before pushing back in, filling her with his thick shaft, churning her deep inside.

Randall squirmed to the side to see better and started to stand. Russell looked at him and held his hand up. Randall looked at him and stopped. Russell lowered his hand slowly and Randall sat back down like Russell was pushing him back down. He sat down on his butt and leaned back, his arms behind him, trying to look cool and calm.

Wallace began moving faster, pulling further from her and driving into her, still kissing her, but his mouth separating from hers as he groaned. His hips banged against her thighs each time, making her legs shake and the chair squeak. Her body shifted back and forth with his rhythm. He pulled his face back from hers and looked at her, still holding her face in his hands.

"I bet your daddy's little girl, aren't you?" he said to her. "Daddy's sweet little princess. So beautiful and precious."

He leaned back, letting his hands slide down her neck to her shirt. He began unbuttoning her shirt as he fucked her slowly, sliding in and out of her in long, slow strokes, now concentrating on getting her shirt open.

"Oh, if only daddy saw you now, baby girl," he said. "If daddy saw his little princess being fucked by me."

He carefully opened each button until the last then lightly brushed the shirt aside, revealing her flat, toned stomach and white lacey bra covering her firm breasts. He slid his hands up her stomach to her breasts and cupped them in his hands. He started fucking her harder, pulling out then snapping forward, her body jerking with the thrusts, her breasts bouncing in his hands.

"And deep inside you want this, you want this cock inside you," he said. "I can feel how wet you are. Daddy's little girl likes a fat cock inside her."

He threw his head back as he started fucking her faster, snapping his hips, and pounding into her. Denise started making soft grunting noises as he drove into her. I could hear that wet mushy sound of his cock sliding in and out of her moist pussy. He slapped his hips against her again and again, making her body shake and the chair squeak loudly.

"Yeah, just like that, baby girl," he moaned.

Then, he leaned forward and slid his hands from her breasts down to her waist and held her tightly, held her against him as he fucked her hard and fast, his hips jerking, as he plunged into her deeply. He grunted with each thrust, looking down into her passive face. Soft moans came from her wet parted lips.

"Just like that, just like that, just like that..." he started to chant over and over.

Her body was held still by his strong hands on her hips except for her legs rocking back and forth, her boot heels dug into the carpet, her thighs bouncing off his thrusting body. His body straightened until he seemed to be looming over her, still looking down at her, his thrusts short but hard and deep, pushing as deep into her as he could, stretching her pussy around his thick shaft, until he groaned loudly and snapped his hips against her, held still for a second, then pulled back and shoved into her hard again. His body trembled and shook and he leaned forward, arching his back, his forehead almost touching hers, looking down at her as he came inside of her. He pushed into her tightly, pulling back a bit, just to push in deep again, holding still, his body clenching, concentrating on his cock jerking inside of her, spewing into the condom.

I felt my own aching erection stuck between my body and the couch. I tried to move my hips to relieve the pressure and for a moment thought I would, but I couldn't. My head was now mostly clear. I could see and hear well. I could probably even speak if I wanted to, but my body was still limp. Randall hadn't just roofied me as he'd said. He'd used something else, some kind of paralytic. Again I was glad for the drunken student who'd spilled my drink before I'd drank all of the drug.

Wallace groaned loudly, put his hands on the chair arms and straightened up so he was no longer curled over her. He looked down at her as he panted in long deep breaths. His body jerked spastically as his cock spurted its last. He slid his hands up and down her firm thighs as he sighed heavily.

"Oh, baby girl, I wish that would have lasted longer, but your pussy was just too good," he said.

He looked down at his shaft parting her pussy and sunk inside of her. He slid it back and forth a few times, making his body tremble and bringing another deep sigh. Then, he grabbed the base of his dick and pulled it out of her. Her pussy made a soft sucking sound as he plopped out. Her lips stayed parted, her pussy spread open in a small circle, the muscles stretched from his large shaft.

"You're still going to take my seed inside of you, baby girl," he said.

He stood up, grasping the condom at the base of his cock. He walked over to the side of the chair as he started rolling the condom down his shaft. When it was almost off he pinched the tip of it then slid it off the rest of the way, leaning over to pull it down, until he was holding the condom by the curled opening, the tip dangling towards the floor filled with his semen.

"Daddy's little girl needs a little snack," he said with a large grin.

With one hand he reached behind her neck and back and pulled her body forward until her head leaned back against the chair, her face tilted up and to the side, her mouth open. He gripped her chin, holding her face up and mouth open, and then holding the condom pinched on the side he titled it towards her mouth. He let the used condom lay in his palm as he spilled its contents into her open mouth. The white liquid dripped out at first in a small stream between her lips, sliding down her tongue, then spilled out as he tilted it up.

Semen poured from the condom in one big large stream then trailed off as he held it vertical. He shook it once and then squeezed it in his fist, squishing the last bit of semen out of the condom. The semen pooled in her mouth.

He closed her mouth and waited. She jerked once, seemed to try to cough, then I saw her throat flex as she swallowed automatically. He held her mouth closed, watching her throat as she swallowed a couple more times, then pulled his hand away, letting her mouth open. She took a deep breath, her head drooping to the side as he pulled his hand from her chin. She smacked her lips in her sleep, then went back to breathing long and deep.

"That's a good girl, drank all of that cum and let it squirm in your belly," he said.

He touched her forehead, brushing the hair from her face, almost lovingly.

"She was worth it Randall," he said softly, still looking down at her. "I haven't had pussy so sweet before."

"I told you. When I called you I..." Randall started.

"Just shut up," Wallace said. "Take a compliment and shut the fuck up."

Randall did, having to bite his lip to stop himself.

"And flush this down the toilet," Wallace said.

He threw the balled up condom at Randall who jerked back as it him in the chest. He grabbed it instinctively, almost threw it down, then held it in his hand, a look of disgust on his face.

"Make sure it goes down the toilet, then come back here and sit down like a good doggy," Wallace told him.

Randall stood up and walked quickly back to the bathroom. Wallace turned away from Denise, his penis flaccid but still thick and long hanging from his pants. He stuffed it back in, still glistening wet, and zipped up. He held his hand out to Russell, who handed him back his jacket.

Wallace opened the jacket and pulled out a handkerchief. He wiped the beads of sweat from his face, then swiped it around his neck and then down his shirt to the top of his chest.

"That's some fine pussy there, Russell," Wallace said, looking at Denise.

She was laying there, her legs spread wide, her pussy wet, her shirt open, her breasts clad in the lacey bra rising and falling with her breaths, her head titled down, her blonde hair tossed about her shoulders. Her cheeks and chest were flushed red. Small beads of sweat shone on her skin.

"I've got more condoms in my pocket," Wallace said, reaching into his pocket.

"No thank you, sir," Russell said, his voice deep and rough like he had smoked cigarettes and drank whiskey his entire life.

"Well, just don't come in her," Wallace said. "Come on her if you have to. Don't come in her. I don't entirely trust that little doggy."

"Yes, sir," Russell said.

"And do it take it easy," Wallace said. "Don't leave any bruises or marks. This isn't some dope fiend you can use to get her fix. This is a little princess with a delicate little flower between her legs."

"Yes, sir," Russell said.

He was just looking at Denise as Wallace spoke to him. His responses seemed quiet like his mind was far away.

The toilet flushed twice and Randall came back.

"I flushed twice to make sure it went down," Randall said.

"Good dog, now sit," Wallace said.

Randall sat down as before.

Russell moved towards her until he was standing between her knees. He looked down at her intently. The man was like a piece of stone, hard with sharp edges and no emotional responses. I started to worry for her. For the first time since I'd started tricking men into fucking her I was actually worried, worried that he would take it too far, worried that I could do nothing to stop it, worried that this man with a history of hurting women, was going to be fucking Denise, and for the first time I almost felt shame. I say I almost felt shame because despite the anxiety and worry I was still aroused. My dick was still hard and running through me was curiosity and arousal, wondering what he would do as much as I worried about it. This was new territory for me, a whole new situation, and he was a type of person I'd never known in my life, the type of person I'd only imagined I could let fuck her, but never thought I would actually let it happen. But there was no way I could stop it.

Russell stood over her for a while, the only movement his head tilting up and down as he studied her splayed body and the rising of his chest and shoulders as he breathed deeply. Then, slowly he removed the tank top, pulling it over his head and dropping it to the floor. I saw the tattoos on his arms before but now saw his chest, stomach, and back were covered in black ink, so much that I couldn't make sense of the individual tattoos. They seemed to merge into a big collage of dark symbols and runes across his chiseled and heavily muscled torso and arms.

I heard myself take a deep trembling breath and then became worried they had heard me but nobody looked at me. I was definitely getting more control over my body. I could feel a tingling in my fingertips like when they have fallen asleep and the circulation starts in them again.

He slowly sunk to one knee in front of her, almost like a knight bowing before a princess. He took one of her feet and placed it on his knee. He carefully untied the boot and slipped it off her foot, placing the boot gently beside the chair. He held her foot in his giant hand, encircling her entire foot. He ran his thumb up and down her sole from her heel to her toes, bending the toes back slightly. He lifted her foot and placed the sole to his face. He inhaled deeply, one hand holding her ankle, the other hand sliding down her leg under her knee. His tongue came out, long and thick, and he licked up the sole of her foot to her toes and sucked each toe individually into his mouth, from the smallest to the big toe. Then, he rubbed her foot against the side of his face and inhaled deeply again. His body trembled and he groaned, the first sign of real emotion from him, of true arousal.