Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell me this doesn't turn you on," he said. "Both of you."

He chuckled to himself then sighed as he slid into her.

"Just so wet I can barely hold on," he said.

He lay still, his cock inside of her, waiting for the urge to come to pass. He looked down at his shaft emerging from her and started rubbing her clitoris lightly. She sighed softly then groaned in her deep sleep.

"Yeah, you like this, baby," he said into her ear, nuzzling his face into her hair.

He started moving again, slowly, pulling all the way out, and waiting a second before sliding back into her easily with her pussy so open and wet. He kept massaging her clit softly as he whispered things I couldn't hear into her ear. Soft sighs came from her mouth.

I felt myself aching hard and began moving my hips, rubbing my erection in my pants against the couch. I couldn't move much but it felt good. I was so turned on from everything that had happened, and now watching her taken in front of me, her body spread out, so open, and a hard cock exploring her, the excitement inside me was almost too much. I needed a release but I was still mostly paralyzed, even as I felt feeling creeping back into my body, and could do nothing about it.

Randall stopped moving and backed away from her enough that she lay down on her back again. He pulled her leg up on his waist higher and moved his hips in closer to her. On his side he bent his top leg so his knee was pointed in the air, holding her leg on his hip, spreading her legs wide. He cradled his lower body into her closer, his lower leg following the curve of her lower leg.

At the new angle he was able to penetrate her deeper and began moving faster, not pulling out all of the way, just until his head almost appeared, her lips sucking on him, then pushing back in until his pelvis pressed tightly against her, barely in inch of his shaft visible from her pussy.

"So much better," he sighed.

He propped himself up on his lower arm so he could look at her as he fucked her. He ran his other hand over her body, exploring her as he wanted, grabbing her breasts, stroking her stomach. feeling her hips, sliding over her thigh hooked over him, reaching over to stroke the inner thigh of her other leg, rubbing her pussy and her clit, brushing over his cock as it penetrated her over and over.

She started making small groaning noises as he pushed into her harder. He slid his arm under her upper leg, hooked it over his elbow, holding her leg in the air, and started rubbing her clit harder and faster than before. Her leg shook and jiggled in his arm, her foot swaying back and forth against his butt. He thrust into her deeply, groaning loudly, rubbing her clit faster, moving up and down over it, then rubbing it in tight circles.

As he moved faster, his body straining and flexing on the floor, his hand rubbed faster too. She started moaning loudly, her mouth open, grunting each time he pushed into her deeply, bashing his body against hers. I watched her intently, grinding my erection pitifully against the couch. I looked into her face, to see if she would waken, not sure if I wanted her to or not. If she did waken would she go with it? Would she be in some daze where she thought it was me? I watched her eyes to see if they would flutter open at all as it seemed she was becoming more and more stimulated.

Randall started groaning loudly, thrusting into her as deep as he could, rubbing her clit over and over, until he became quiet and shot his hips forward, shoving into her deeply. I looked away from her face to see his cock buried inside of her below his hand still rubbing intently at her clit. He pulled out some and shoved into her again. I could see his shaft expanding and contracting as he pumped his semen into her, his balls pulled tightly against his body.

He pulled out too far, spurting some come onto her pussy, then pushed it back into her with a deep groan. He shoved into her deep and hard and held himself there as he jerked and shook, his cock pulsing, pumping inside of her.

As his hand kept rubbing at her clit she made a sharp cry that suddenly became silent and I saw her body stiffen. One hand gripped at the carpet. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed but her face was flushed and tense, and I knew she was having an orgasm.

"Oh god, baby, you're squeezing me so tight," Randall groaned.

She was clamped down on him as he came inside of her. He held his hand still on her clit, just pressing down on it. His cock was buried deep into her, still straining and pumping, spilling into her. I wanted to come then as well, so bad, but I couldn't move enough and I was just painfully hard and frustrated.

She sighed deeply, her hand let go of the carpet, and her body relaxed again. She lay limply on the floor, breathing hard, her chest, neck, and face flushed red. Randall pulled most of the way out of her, just the head inside of her, and rubbed his fingers up and down his shaft, pushing the last of his semen into her pussy. He slid his hand out from under leg, letting it lay over his hip again. His penis fell out of her and he lay on the carpet, breathing deeply, catching his breath.

I watched as a thin white stream of semen leaked out of her, mixing with the semen he had spurt on her. Her pussy looked wet and used, covered in thick white come, juicy and throbbing red. I wanted to come so bad. I needed to. I was able to move my arms up to my chest, but unable to push myself up, still too weak.

"Whew," Randall said.

He lifted her leg as he slid out from beneath and lay it on the floor. He wiped his wet dick on her butt and hip, then rubbed it on her skirt. He stood up and started putting his clothes back on.

"Man, that one was really good," he said. "I guess you'd have enjoyed it more if you could move, though looks like you're starting to anyway."

"Fuck you," I said, my throat dry and bitter.

"That's okay," he said, smiling as he buttoned his pants. "I know you're pissed at me. I know you're also turned on. Weird mix ain't it?"

He straightened his shirt and tucked it in. Then he found his shoes and sat down in a chair to put them on.

"Since you'll be moving really soon I'll just leave you to clean up," he said. "No reason for me to stick around."

He had his shoes on and stood up. He looked around the room, looking for anything he forgot. Then, he looked back at me.

"I know you don't believe it but I am sorry how this went," he said. "I was really hoping we'd be able to do more with this... thing here." He looked down at Denise, deeply asleep on the carpet.

"I really was," he continued. "But things just didn't play out that way."

He pat his pockets, making sure he had everything.

"Well, I hope you had a good birthday party," he said as he turned away, walking to the door.

He opened the door, started to walk through, and stopped to look back at me.

"Take care of her. She is something special," he said, his voice actually sounding sincere for the first time I'd ever heard.

He turned, left, and closed the door behind him.

I started to struggle to push myself up, but still didn't have the strength. Eventually I was able to turn over on my back. I lay there for awhile, wondering what time it was, wondering when Denise would waken. I listened to her breathing deepen until it sounded like she was just sleeping hard.

I closed my eyes as I waited and must have nodded off for a bit. I woke with a start, jerking awake, actually sitting up on the couch. I immediately cringed at the headache that erupted in my head from the quick movement. I started to swoon and sat still, letting my head clear.

Denise was still laying on the floor in the same position as before. She hadn't waken up yet. I was able to push myself up and eventually got to my feet. My body didn't have that heavy feeling anymore, but my head was pounding, I was severely dizzy and felt nauseous. I stumbled towards the bathroom, my hand on the wall to keep me up, and tumbled in front of the toilet just as I threw up. After I was done I dry-heaved and sat there letting the nausea pass over me and away. I wanted to lay down and sleep right there but knew I couldn't.

I flushed the toilet and pushed myself to my feet again. Through the dizziness and pain I cleaned up Denise, wiping the semen from her body, even pushing my fingers inside her to pull out what I could. I couldn't pick her up, so had to drag her to the bedroom, exhausting myself as I did it. I sat on the edge of the bed until I felt stronger and heaved her up on to the bed. I took her clothes off and threw them with the dirty clothes to be washed. I got a wet cloth and cleaned her off again, making sure her pussy and feet were clean. I brushed her teeth to wash away any taste of semen in her mouth.

I went back to the living room and checked for any signs of what had taken place after the party. Satisfied I had cleaned up I locked the front door, stumbled to the bedroom, took off my clothes, and fell asleep as soon as I fell onto the bed.

Late the next morning I woke and Denise was still sleeping beside me. I pulled the covers over us and spooned up against her. I held her as I felt the thudding in my head. I thought about the night before, thought about how I should have known better than to trust Randall, that I should have known better than to trust anyone.

Not only I could trust no one, but I couldn't predict what anyone would do. I had thought Russell would hurt her, but he'd been one of the most gentle men to ever use her. In fact, he'd seemed to adore her, even respect her. Whereas guys that were typically timid had taken her more roughly. I could never know what lay in the mind of a man when it came to sex, especially sex with a woman who was unconscious, able to do what he wanted within boundaries and worry of getting caught.

I seemed to understand a lot less about what I was doing than I thought. I had lost control of the situation. That was something I had told myself I'd never let happen. I'd put Denise in danger. I was lucky that things had not gotten worse. I shouldn't have allowed myself to be put in that situation. I shouldn't have allowed her to be so vulnerable, to be used without my protection. I wouldn't allow that again.

I stopped and wondered if I'd ever do it again. Could I afford to do it again? I was obsessed with it. Could I stop myself? Or would I just learn from this and make sure it never happened again? I could keep doing it if I just made sure that I always maintained control, that I never got close to anyone again.

Denise woke up a short time later, complaining of a headache. I looked and felt even more ill than she did so she figured we'd both just drank too much. She said she barely remembered us having sex last night but remembered that she had come really hard. Then, she wondered if it had been a dream. But she said she was a bit sore down there so must have been real. I told her it had been real, that we'd both been really drunk, and that I now felt like shit. She turned towards me and we held each other. I got an erection, partly from touching her naked body, partly from thinking of her pussy so freshly used by three other guys. It jabbed against her and she laughed softly, saying it must have not been enough last night. I laughed and said it was never enough.

It would never be enough.