Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was obviously a foot fetishist, which dampened some of my fear and anxiety. Of all the fetishes a man could have, especially such a large and frightening man, a foot fetish was by far the least worrisome. I had sucked on her toes before. She found it very erotic, but I had never been much aroused by it. Seeing him aroused by it excited me though. I felt that old familiar heat and longing in my gut and groin. He wasn't even fucking her but to him touching her feet like that was the same as another man kissing her breasts and eating her pussy.

He set her foot down gingerly on the carpet and then picked up her other foot, shifting to the side to place her foot on his leg comfortably. Again he untied the boot, pulled it off, and set it beside the chair. He held her foot on his leg and massaged it with both hands, running his fingers over the tip and his thumbs along the sole, his fingers spreading her toes. He groaned as he lift her foot and pressed the sole to his face again. He inhaled deeply as he kissed the sole, placing kisses from one place to another, then licking the arch and pulling the big toe into his mouth, sucking on it softly.

Then, he grunted loudly and placed her foot on the floor. He placed both his knees on the floor, quickly opened his pants and shoved them and his underwear to his knees. His dick hung long and thick, engorged but not erect. He moved back and then picked up both of her feet, one in each hand, holding them around the ankle and the top. He placed them on either side of his dick and then lifted it up between her feet. Her knees hung to the side, spread open, exposing her wet pussy.

Her feet enclosing his cock, he began moving his hips, sliding it between the soles of her feet. He pushed her feet together more and groaned as he slid between them. He became harder almost instantly. His erection was long, the shaft curved up and then down as if weighed down by its own length, but not as thick as Wallace's. I just hoped he didn't try to push the entire thing inside of her. There's no way it would fit. As he started fucking her feet faster I thought maybe he wouldn't fuck her pussy at all, maybe he would just come like that.

He was looking down at her feet pressed around his thrusting cock, the head sliding over the ridge and heel of her feet, pushing through the other side, then sliding back. He was moving so fast I thought he would finish at any moment.

Then, he suddenly stopped and lifted her feet, placing the soles firmly against his chest. He moved towards her, bending her knees back towards her until his cock was aimed at her pussy. He wasted no time, grabbed his cock shaft and sunk into her, half of it sliding into her. She cried out softly once, her back arching, then settled back down.

I felt that squirming in my gut, that hot excitement and I wished this was under different circumstances where I could touch myself, jerk myself off as I watched. After his display with her feet I was no longer worried, just highly aroused, absorbed in my own selfish lust and need.

He held still for a while, watching her, impaling her halfway, looking for any other response. Then, he grabbed her feet pressed to his massive chest and began sliding his cock in and out of her slowly, pulling out until her pussy was sucking at the head then back in halfway before pulling back out again. He slid his hands up and down her calves and thighs and he set into a moderate pace, his eyes moving up and down her legs, pussy, and feet. He lightly dragged his fingertips down the outside of her thighs to her butt and back up the length of her legs to her feet.

She lay on the chair almost folded in half, her thighs pressed to her stomach and knees to her chest. He was moving slowly, luxuriating in the feel of his cock moving inside of her, sinking into her a bit further but not entirely. He slid out and back in, pushing further and she whimpered softly, her hand flopping from her waist onto the chair. He stopped moving, still deep inside of her, stroking her legs and feet lightly with his fingertips. She didn't make any more noises or movement and lay still again.

I was surprised at how gentle he was with her. After Wallace's warning I had been worried he would be rough, but he was more gentle than Wallace had been. Maybe he wasn't rough because of Wallace's warning, but seemed more like he didn't see her as the other women he'd had before. She wasn't a junkie or whore. She was a woman he'd never had before, possibly dreamt of having, and now that he had her he wanted to bask in the experience. She was passed out so he could do what he wanted, indulge his foot fetish, and doing so calmed him.

He started moving in and out of her again, slowly, pushing in deep but not all the way. He slid his hands up her legs and grabbed her feet. He moved them both and turned them so the soles were touching his face. He rubbed his face against them and groaned. He started thrusting faster as he moved her feet over his face, smelling them, licking them, sucking on them. He groaned and grunted, the long length of him sliding in and out of her easily, her pussy wet and grasping, pulling him in.

She started to grunt with each thrust as he pushed into her as far as he could, going too deep. I worried he would wake her. It had to be painful. Or did she enjoy it? Did she enjoy having a penis push into her so deep, pushing her limits, pushing hard against her cervix? She was panting hard, her mouth open, her chest rising and falling, her skin glistening, her labia full and red. She was definitely highly aroused. Hopefully he wouldn't wake her. Hopefully he wouldn't make her sore enough to notice the next day.

He opened his mouth wide and shoved all of her toes of her right foot into his mouth. He sucked on them as he pressed her other foot to his face, moving faster now, shoving into her, his shaft slick and wet, glistening as it pulled it from her before sliding back in. He grunted and panted around the foot pressed into his mouth. His body shook and he held still then started thrusting faster, not as deep, but faster and faster, arching his rippling back.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock from her, leaned backwards, and wrapped her feet around his cock. After one thrust between them a thick squirt of semen shot from the head, coating her feet, he cried out and rammed his cock between her feet, holding her ankles, twisting her feet to grip him tightly, and thrust back and forth, sending shot after shot of semen flying from his cock and onto her feet, coating the soles of her feet, making them more slippery and coating his cock. He squirmed between her feet, shoving between them, rubbing the head over her arches, trembling and spurting until her feet and his cock were covered in his semen.

He held still and trembled, letting his orgasm pass through him and another trickle of semen to seep from the head of his dick and down onto her toes. He lightly slid her feet up and down making him tremble more. Then, exhausted, he put her feet on the floor and sat back, his dick still long but softening, glistening white with his semen.

Wallace pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and threw it at Russell, landing on his thigh. Russell took it and wiped off his dick and hands. Then, gingerly he used it to wipe off her feet, looking like some acolyte cleansing the feet of his priestess. Once done he threw the handkerchief at Randall, who didn't flinch this time, and just let it him sloppily on the chest.

"Dispose of that as well," Wallace said.

Randall stood up without a word and went to the bathroom.

Russell stood up shakily and stuffed his penis back in his pants. He picked his shirt up from the floor, wiped off his sweaty chest and stomach with it, and then put it back on.

"What did I tell you," Wallace said, coming up to stand by Russell, both of them looking down at her. "Quite the little princess."

Russell only nodded. His eyes didn't look dead anymore. Now they seemed to glisten, shining with something that was almost like adoration, almost religious. I thought that this might be the first time he had been able to do this, to do what he'd really wanted, what he longed for.

The toilet flushed several times before Randall came back.

"Took a few times to..." he started to say then stopped himself before Wallace could shut him up.

Wallace looked at Randall as Russell continued staring at Denise in a way that made me more uncomfortable than I had been before he had fucked her.

"We'll consider your debt paid," Wallace said.

Randall smiled with relief and started to take a step towards Wallace, but stopped himself.

"Just make sure I never see you again," Wallace continued. "I don't want to even hear about you again. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," Randall said and nodded.

"Next time I won't be so easily bribed," Wallace said.

They both turned to look at Denise, slouched in the chair, her legs stretched out, her skirt up to her waist, her shirt open. Nobody said anything for a few moments. The silence sat heavy, Wallace and Russell remembering, Randall wondering what would happen next.

"Make sure to clean this up," Wallace said. "Straighten her up as I'm sure you've done before."

Randall nodded.

"If anything comes of this," Wallace said, stepping towards Randall. "If I ever hear about this again from anyone, from the cops, from her boyfriend, from you, then I will come after you and there will be no bargains."

"I understand," Randall said.

"Good, boy," Wallace said with a smile.

He turned to Russell.

"Russell," he said loudly.

Russell stood still for a moment still looking at Denise before turning to Wallace.

"Let's go," Wallace said. "Check the hall and outside the building. Make sure nobody is around."

With a last, longing look at Denise, Russell turned and walked to the door. He opened it quietly and looked outside. Then, he went through the door, closing it behind him.

Wallace straightened his clothes, making sure everything was in place, still staring at Randall, who was looking at the floor.

Russell opened the door again and held it open.

"Keep your nose clean from now on," Wallace said.

Then, he turned and walked through the door. Russell looked at Denise once again, then left and closed the door behind him.

Randall just stood there for a while, breathing deeply, probably making sure they didn't come back. Then, he went to the door and locked it. He leaned against the door and exhaled loudly.

"Fuck that was tense," he said loudly.

He walked away from the door and towards me. I closed my eyes quickly.

"Quit faking it," he said. "I know you've been awake this whole time."

His voice was close. I opened my eyes to see him squatting beside the couch next to me, looking at me.

"I saw you were awake a while ago. Hell, you were even moving your butt some there when the big guy was fucking your girl," he said.

Had I been doing that? I had been so enthralled by what had been happening I hadn't noticed it. I tried to move again and could barely move my butt. I was able to shake my fingers and felt I could almost move my arms.

"You're getting movement back. You woke up way sooner than I expected," he said. "I guess I didn't give you enough. Unless you just didn't drink it all."

He looked at me suspiciously, then shrugged and stood up.

"I supposed I should apologize for this," he said, looking over at Denise. "Honestly this wasn't the way I wanted this to go." He looked back at me. "I was telling the truth to you from the start, but shit got fucked up."

He sat down on the couch by my feet and leaned forward to look at my face.

"I fucked up, got into too much trouble. My dad cut me off. He said he wouldn't bail me out this time. I got kicked out of school," he said pausing with a sigh. "He said he couldn't help me this time. I had some debts, the biggest being to Wallace. So, I had to find a way to pay him. I knew he had a thing for passed out white girls. Fuck, who doesn't?" He laughed to himself. "Anyway, I had to do it. I really didn't have a choice."

He stood up and looked down at me.

"He'd have fucked me up if I didn't pay him back. You saw that big fucker. Russell. That's one scary motherfucker and you don't want him after you," he said.

I tried to say something. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. My mouth was dry and sticky. My jaw felt heavy. My teeth were throbbing.

"Don't worry you'll be able to talk and move here really soon. I've seen it before. You know what you're doing with your drugs. I know what I'm doing with mine," he said. "You inspired me. After you told me about your drug I started testing my own. I didn't go with something as subtle as yours, whatever it is. I tested it on several... subjects. As you probably know by now it's not just a roofie. It's a paralytic. You shouldn't have woken up so soon, but whatever."

He shrugged and looked at Denise.

"They really did a number on her, didn't they?" he asked. "It was pretty fucking hot though wasn't it? I'm sure you were getting off on it. Well, about as much as you could in that state."

He turned back to me and grinned.

"Anyway," he said, the grin falling. "I don't want you to think I planned this from the start. I really didn't. But, I had no choice. Besides I'm on my way out of here. I'm expelled. You won't be seeing me again. I wouldn't even dare come back here just for fear of running into Wallace."

He squatted down and grabbed my shoulder.

"I'm sure you're pissed at me," he said. "You'll get over it. I'll be gone. I won't fuck with your shit. I won't tell anyone. Fuck, I'd get in trouble for it too. And if it got back to Wallace, then we'd both be fucked. So once you can get up and get moving again, don't worry about getting back at me. I'll be out of here. I'll be gone."

He looked to the front window like he was looking at his next destination.

"I'm going to be working for my dad now," he said and laughed. "I'll be under his thumb constantly. He'll be watching me. If I fuck up at all he'll probably kick me out for good. Write me out of his will. Disown me. Whatever."

He stood up and looked at Denise.

"Really, this is my last night to really be free," he said.

He kept staring at Denise, not saying anything. Then his hand moved down to his crotch and he rubbed himself.

"I don't guess you'd mind if I took a crack at her one more time," he said, turning back to look at me. "I mean after everything that's happened tonight already, what's one more time? Between buddies."

I tried to move then, tried to push myself up, and I actually did move some, but I couldn't get my arms beneath me. I couldn't lift myself up. All I could do was squirm some on the couch. Randall laughed to himself.

"Chill out," he said. "It's not that big a deal. Not after everything we've been through. Besides I'll make it good for you. Give you a good view. Give you something to remember me by."

He walked over to her and squatted down in front of her. He put his hands on her knees and spread them apart as he pushed them back.

"They really did do a number on her," he said, looking at her pussy. "She might be a little stretched out after that."

He looked back at me.

"She might feel that in the morning. Hope you can come up with a good story," he said with a grin.

He turned back to her and started sliding his hands up and down her thighs.

"Besides I was the one who warmed her up, only fair I should get her too," he said, sounding like he was talking to himself. "Fucker thinks he can treat me like shit. Like a fuckin' dog."

He slid his hands up to her waist and carefully pulled her towards him and off the chair until she almost fell off, then he moved to her side, held her back and laid her on the floor carefully.

"I'm not anyone's dog," he said. "I do what I want, when I want, and nobody tells me what to do."

He grabbed her underneath the arms and dragged her across the carpet to the middle of the room, then lay her back down. She was laying on the floor stretched out parallel to me. I looked at her, so limp and unprotected. She hadn't made a noise or twitched as Randall had moved her. Now she lay there still, breathing deeply, lost in the drug I had given her. She looked gorgeous.

"But I'll give you one last thrill," he said, suddenly louder, now talking to me. "I know you like to watch. The plan was for me to set it up so you could watch without being caught, with me taking the lead. So I'll give that to you... even if it is just me."

He stepped on his shoes, pulled them off, and tossed them to the side with his toes. Then, he opened his pants and pushed them and his underwear down and off. He stood there naked from the waist down. His dick was half-hard, full but not erect.

He kneeled down beside her. He reached underneath and unsnapped her bra easily. He pushed the bra cups up to reveal her breasts.

"They ain't the biggest tits, but they sure are nice," he said.

He grabbed them, each in a hand, and squeezed them.

"Nice and firm," he said.

He looked down her exposed body, over her flat stomach, down her toned legs.

"Her entire body is," he said.

He let go of her breasts and lay down on his side beside her, pressed up against her, one hand propping up his head so he could look at her, the other hand moving up and down her stomach and breasts.

"I should owe you for getting to fuck her twice already... a third time now," he said. "But considering you get off on it I guess we're square,"

He wasn't even looking at me as he talked, just kept looking at her. He brushed the hair out of her face and slid a finger across her lips.

"She is beautiful," he said. "There's something about seeing a woman this beautiful, this... pure, used like this. Something so profane that it makes it all the more exciting."

He slid the hand back down, cupping one breast, then the other, tweaking her nipples. He leaned forward and kissed her breast. He licked the nipple, then sucked it softly between his lips. He gripped it tighter, pushing it into his mouth. He lifted his mouth up and ran his tongue around the nipple. She sighed softly. He looked up at her face and slid the hand up to her neck.

"I can feel her pulse," he said. "It's thudding hard. She likes this you know. Deep inside whatever part of her brain is still aware, she enjoys it. She's just all nerves, no consciousness. What more could anyone want?"

He scooted closer to her and began moving his hips, rubbing his dick against her butt and thigh. He slid his hand up and down her body, over her breasts and stomach, down her hips, pulled her skirt up to her waist, exposing her pussy, down her thighs and back up.

"What more could anyone want?" he said again softly.

He moved his hand back down her body. He spread her legs apart and rubbed his hand over her pussy.

"She's already so wet," he said.

He grabbed her leg closest to him, lifted it up, and draped it over his waist. He scooted in closer to her, reached between her legs, and pulled his now fully erect penis from behind her.

"You should have a good view of that," he said, glancing up at me.

I looked him in the eyes and wanted to show anger, show him I'd get him for all he had done tonight, but all I felt was arousal, and my eyes drifted back to her crotch.

He moved closer to her pushing her onto her side some and leaning back against him. Then, he rubbed the head of his penis up and down her puffy, wet lips.

"Ah yes, baby, just like this," he said softly.

He slid the head to her opening and then pushed into her easily, sliding half the length of his shaft into her in one stroke.

"Oh god," he moaned. "Just so wet and open."

He kept his hand on her pussy, using his fingers to spread her lips as he started sliding in and out of her. Pressed up against her with his pelvis wrapped around her butt he couldn't enter her all the way, and his cock came out of her entirely each time he pulled out, the head thick and glistening, then he pushed in as far as he could, a couple of inches of his shaft still protruding from her. He looked down her body as he moved in and out of her from her passive face, to her firm breasts, to her taut stomach, her round hips, her thigh draped over him, and her pussy splayed open for him as he penetrated her.