All Comments on 'Perverted Shapeshifter Ch. 03'

by Eros_343

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nex2Nex2over 9 years ago

You have a really entertaining story here, there are a couple problems for me personally when I read it:

The dialogue at times is to plain, when I read it it feels like I'm reading a recipe, not something that incites arousal. You should take more time to describe the sex it would really improve your story. Finally, add some decent plot, I read some advice a writer gave to other people once, for interesting plot imagine a bunch of horrible things that could go wrong and then make it 10 times worse. Good luck with your next chapter, I'll make sure to read it.

Nex2Nex2over 9 years ago

I like your story, this is the second time I've had to type up my comment because I didn't submit it before.

A few things that I think would improve your story:

The dialogue is often to mechanical, feels like I'm reading a recipe not a proper discussion, when it's suppose to incite arousal and it sounds like this, well it fails.

Make the sex more descriptive, make everything more descriptive.

Finally, add some decent plot a good piece of advice for plot I once read was, imagine a bunch of different things that could go wrong and then magnify them.

Good luck with your next chapter, I'll be sure to read it.

Nex2Nex2over 9 years ago

Fuck it did post, oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
um.... hello?

Mr. Eros are you going to continue this story?

because it kinda hooked me while i was looking for something involving nudity and a realistic context, and you seem to have nailed it

I really wish this story would continue but since it has been nearly a year i doubt so :(

FestofishFestofishalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Great series! I started with Laura's story and it was so good I had to see what else you wrote. It wasn't perfect but it was awesome! Great ending to this chapter. Keep 'em cumming!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years ago
I love this!

Please continue this story and ignore the negative comments. Everyone writes different. No one writes the same. If you want to then I would appreciate it if you send me a email so we can correspond with each other. Keep up the good work!

Threshold08Threshold08almost 7 years ago
Good work Eros

I like the plot and characters, I kinda agree you could describe things a bit more BUT I'm not complaining, I do respect you as the author.

Now that you're writing again (I also really enjoyed your telepath story) you could revisit this series, and perhaps (going on a hunch here) you are planing to overlap these too. THAT would be awesome. Looking foward for more in any case.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Possible chapter 4? Taylor (Stephen), Mike finds out

Really like your writing and I and others would love a forth chapter. Stephen turning into a black girl to get fucked as a girl for the first time would definitely work.

Gambit275Gambit275over 5 years ago
More Powers

What if Mike got powers and they found out how they got their powers, like they were granted by a mysterious person, and he/she gave Mike powers too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous