Pesos and Facials Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cameras, ever attentive; were getting everything. That black pipe stabbing into her wide, seeping quim, her wobbling, swaying breasts, her contorting, screaming face.

But Emma was miles away. As far as she was concerned, the only things in the world at the moment were herself, her hunking black lover and that incredible cock that was hammering into her at tremendous speeds. Again she could feel herself being whipped up to orgasm, her stomach somersaulting, her head dizzying. She was spiralling into a semi-conscious typhoon of euphoria as that humungous black dick slammed her.

Screaming her delight (even before it happened), for the third time; Emma orgasmed; an intense wave of pleasure taking her in its crippling fist and electrifying her to the core. She wailed, convulsing and squirming as her black lover fucked her. But, the pleasure still sweeping through her; she felt Kyle whip himself out of her. Her head span, her body flaccid and numb; her lover grabbed her viciously by the arm and threw her to her knees in front of him. She could barely hold herself up, her arms and legs only semi-responsive, her swinging tits pulsating and shaking. But she knew, even in the dying throes of climax, what was coming. Kyle reared himself in front of her, pumping his black member with his free hand, his face contorting and flinching. Emma got her hands on his thighs, those solid, tree-like thighs, and tipped back her head awaiting her long sought after prize.

'Gimmee that cum,' she wailed, holding her mouth open, her tongue outstretched.

And then Kyle burst with it. Streaking plumes were shooting out of that shiny, swollen cock-head as he wanked; his pole slick with Emma's pussy-juice. She felt his thick jizz land in warm strips of gooey fluid on her face. It was raining all over her. She could feel it in her hair, on her cheeks and forehead, streaking over the bridge of her nose, raking over her eye. And it kept coming. Jet after jet hit her in the mouth, flying all the way to the back of her throat, landing in fat strips on her tongue, drooping in stodgy strands over her teeth, falling off her chin and hitting her still swinging tits. She cooed her delight as he plastered her in it. Raining it down on her like he needed to cover her every square inch. Still blobs were drooping out of him, splashing onto her cheeks and lips.

She lapped at the salty gloop, taking all she could into her mouth as the cameras came in close to capture her humiliation as Kyle's fountainous display finally came to a spitting end.

She swallowed what she could, looking straight into that lens and a smile, a dirty, shameless smile, crept onto her lips. She was sure there was more to be had as Kyle backed away allowing Emma her moment on film. She lapped at her lips and fulcrum for more nectar, scraping white goop into her mouth, that disgraceful smile ever wide on her destroyed face.

'Any messages for anyone, Emma?' Max asked, out of shot.

She let out a quiet giggle, all the time staring into her lens, all the time lapping for more of that glorious man-nectar.

'Yeah,' she smiled through that sticky white mess defiantly. 'I'll need a copy of this,' she said. 'I need to mail it to someone.'

'No problem,' Max confirmed.

Again Emma set her gaze straight down the lens, her scandalous smile unwavering. 'Mark,' she beamed, 'I think I came more times just now than in the whole 10 years with you. Now that's what I call a cock.'

There was laughter around the set, not least of all from Kyle.

Still gazing lovingly, ignominiously down the lens Emma blew Mark a sarcastic kiss, but as she did, a thick gloop of Kyle's cum seeped out from her lips and snaked on to her chin.

Perfect!!

'Revenge is so sweet,' she smiled, from behind that mazy pattern of cum.

The End.

12