All Comments on '"Pet Mommy": My Daughter Submits'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 10 years ago
Good story, BUTT...

If Anal Sex is painful, you're doing it wrong. The reason anal sex is painful is because the ass doesn't lube itself, and rectal tears are fucking dangerous. You can't have a character anally rape another character without lube and then have it start to feel good once they get used to it. It won't happen.

Michael could have been equally domineering and dominant if he had commanded his mother to prepare his sister-slut by rimming her and by squirting lube up her ass and coating his cock. All the while, Crystal could have been saying stuff like, "You can't be serious" and "I've never done DP!" And then she could have begged for it, showing she was ready.

At least Crystal prepared her mother for an anal pounding by stretching her ass out with a butt plug. But again, mentioning some sort of lube would have been cool.

Other than that, other than leaving folks with the impression that a fellow can just jam his cock up someone's ass and eventually they will like it (myth), this is a cool story. The way the tables turned was well played out, with Mom preparing the daughter and throwing her off balance by telling her she already had a master, but not revealing who. And then having Crystal filled with shame and doubt when Michael and Fredrick burst in on her incestuously pegging her mother. That was cool.

I hope Fredrick's mother turns the tables on him and dominates him! Fredrick is not very dominant at all. He's asking for help dominating his mother from his supposed sub?

I enjoyed the scene in the Adult Shop with daughter and mother. I had suggested a scene like that in an anonymous note. Maybe you took that suggestion or maybe you had planned that. Either way, that was cool. It showed the Daughter's strength and her joy in trying to humiliate her pet-mommy. I liked her collaring her mother, and I wish that would have been played up a bit more in the story, like Mom handing her leash to Michael to show who her True Owner and Master is.

I still think Freddy should have gotten pegged with a strap-on and/or fucked by Michael. He's submissive to everyone, and pretty much loves Michael, and would do anything to please him. Maybe that will happen in the story with Freddy's mother. Maybe his mother will demand that Freddy get fucked in the ass (with plenty of lube, of course).

I know, Gay-Male Sex is like the third rail of Literotica stories. Mom can suck the spunk out of her daughter's ass. Her daughter can fuck her with a strap-on. Mom can eat her pussy till she comes. But heaven forbid a guy kisses another guy or even jerks him off! Two men touching! That can't happen! Blah. I'm not particularly into gay-male sex. But I find the Taboo against it, especially in a category that is supposed to be about breaking taboos ironic and silly.

cariboo51cariboo51about 10 years ago
your stories

I have read a number of your works and find them truly exciting and quite pleasant. I hope you keep them coming.

This one I really enjoyed from chap 1 to 4.I hope you can keep pet mommy entertained with further exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As good as the first three

I was curious how you were going to make this work and bravo you made it super hot

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 10 years ago
Once Again...

Slikstockinglover's delivered another very sesual, erotic, and kinky story. A bit on the bad side. But, isn't that what we love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Great command... of everything!

masterj32202masterj32202about 10 years ago
Where's the story?

Question in title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incest is best

Your son/brother as Dom of mother &/or sister are your best stories and this one is one of your best. I cannot wait for your next chapter in the Pet Mommy series. Please don't take too long, but also please don't rush. I know that seems contradictory but that is how good this story was, it triggers one feeling of wanting the next chapter to read right now, while my mind knows you have a life outside of writing and that stories that are given enough time to be edited and thought out are some of the best. Just please don't make us wait too long.

ant63ant63about 10 years ago
Excellent

Yet another great read, well written and so exciting! Have to stop reading theses before work!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 10 years ago

Hmm. getting Freddy's Mom in on this is going to be hot. You should make Crystal Freddy's girlfriends or something to that end.

Good Work SSL.

masterj32202masterj32202about 10 years ago
Sorry for the Confusion

Story showed up after previous post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still Intermittent at showing up...

I reported the problem this morning and tried again this afternoon from a different computer. First time the story did not show up, but a retry did display the story. Just retried again this evening from yet another computer, no story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Freddy ruined it for me

Enjoyed the story, but I find incest stories often get ruined when you add the sons friend. Mommy is no longer only his, his sister was never just his. Freddy has no connection to incest, he doesn't belong in this realm, even adding his mother in is an entirely separate story to be told and stringing connections to eachother shows weak writing and poor focus on what's important. It also makes it seem you couldn't come up w/ more good content so you just went off into another tangent.The reader doesn't give a crap about Freddy unless they're of the viewpoint of the following...

- If they read as the mother/daughter and being shared w/ his friends can be seen as hot and slutty, but the mother shows barely any hesitation at doing so. She is okay w/ being w/ her son because she is his mother and gives her consent. Any mother would think of getting freddies mothers consent first and that would never happen.

- Or they read as the son or freddy and enjoy sharing their girls which is a rarity when considering the entire audience.

The son in this story is a teenager and having almost no jealousy or even taking some time to consider the consequences of sharing his girls shows extreme immaturity and makes the reader think the dude sees her more as a sex object than anything. I think you forgot that early on in the story you focus so much on the mother seeing her son as a reflection of her late husband. That's saying she sees him as a mature individual, but the story devolves into the opposite with no focus on him being mature or responsible. You seem to never notice you're writing about an immature boy who's mother is nothing but a sex slave to him. You kill the realm of her seeing him as a partner and someone she can love as a man, which is how the story starts at the beginning. By the end of this part the mother/daughter characters are nothing, but holes for the two male characters to use, and are removed from the realm of incest you started them in.

This is just my view, I'm sure some ppl will enjoy freddy and/or the direction you took, but not for me. Personally every scene w/ freddy was a total turnoff and made me want to skip over it. The beginning was very strong, but got lost very quickly. I may be too hard on you, but I find hearing what others think are weak points can make you a stronger writer.

- AnonDemon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story, but i also felt Freddy should have not been included. I would have preferred Crystal to have submitted to the mom from the start. Overall I really enjoyed the story :)

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
good story

wouldve been better without freddy he ruined it for me but decent story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

i want to see what happens with fredies mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My New Favorite Sex Story

This is an incredible story. I absolutely loved it, the only thing I dislike was Frederick,and that's just because I'm not much of a sharing dom. Please make an epilogue for this. There was one thing I noticed during this story that I would like to address: You have Micheal and Frederick go in anal forcibly(without lube) several times, which is quite painful for the girls(which is only good if they had pain kinks). I would suggest in your future stories to remember that detail.

Olddog13Olddog13about 10 years ago
Loved the sharing of his sluts

Wow!! Excellent ending to a great story line.

Glad to see Michael making his Sister his slut also, and sharing her with his best friend.

I think you missed a sub-plot when Mommy Slut didn't come on her Daughter's licking and sucking. Mom had been banned from cumming until her Daughter was eating her pussy. Sorry, I'm the guy who does continuity checks of everything.

Thanks again for a great cock-hardening story to make us cum hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A little to Gay for me

You have good skills but this sharing family with a friend is just a little to much for me.I do like your other stories much better family is family very erotic fantasy some friend is just that a friend.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 10 years ago
Un-Fucking...

...-believably HOT! As I said before in a comment in a previous part of this story, all that's missing is Michael's ass getting reamed and him sucking cock, plus his revelation of his love of wearing girl's panties and thigh highs...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Very fucking hot! Hope you do continue the series with Frederick's mom knuckling under.

tiger1974tiger1974almost 10 years ago
amazing

This was a great story loved it..

Like the other comment would love

It to continue with the other mother and maybe

Introduce other family members.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
suggestions

Its your story and you proceed as you like but making Michael dress in panties will just reduce his Dom nature.And though you have opened many possibilities for future stories due to having federick involved in it,it would have been a far more better read if it was only in family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The women nearly always submit to men. Casual sexism much?

Sexy, but I don't see why you had to make Crystal submit, I wanted the brother to submit to her too. I really don't see many multi-faceted, confident, dominant females portrayed as not just complete psychos on this site in any other section apart from Lesbian. I think literoticas got a bit of a gender problem it needs to adress, where are the dominant women making men fall in love people? I'm guessing you are a woman silkstockingslover, I understand your submissive desires, but it just seems worryingly like you and many other authors just think that any woman should always submit to men. I think this site needs more straight dommes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
holy!

too bad frederick is in there, otherwise it would be 6 stars

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 10 years ago
Pet Mommy-Daughter Submits

I have read all previous chapters before. I liked them more this time. This is the first time I read this chapter. It is the best.

So Many don't like the inclusion of Frederick, but the way the story started he belongs. I hope this isn't the last chapter. I can't wait to see Frederick's Mother dominated by Betty. I hope he has a sister for Betty to dominate and bring her into the fold. For those who want a Domme a brother could be included as a sub to all the women.

vikingprydevikingprydealmost 10 years ago
sub mommy

both the brother and sister should have been masters of there mommy....freddy should never have been in this story.

WoodSmithGuyWoodSmithGuyalmost 10 years ago
WELL DONE!

11:22pm .Treated myself to a bedtime story with this chapter. It was perfect in every sense. This has been more than just a story, certainly deserving of many awards. Maybe it is an award in itself to let you know that your writing did to me what you intended it to in every way. Certainly needing that explosive release at the climax of each chapter.

kudos once again to you and your team of writers who helped make this masterpiece.

Hugs

WoodSmithGuy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Freddy's Mom is another slave to Michael???

Will the next chapter be the submission of Freddy's Mom to both her son and to Michael?

How about having Mike's Mom seduce Freddy's Mom and have Michael then train, with Crystal's help, Freddy's slut mommy to be a slave to not only Freddy, but to Michael's whole family, MOM< CRYSTAL and of course MASTER MICHAEL!!!

iamjmph01iamjmph01over 9 years ago
Why share?

I read all 4 today, a very nice read. I do have a big problem though. Why in the hell did he share the wealth? This story would have been a five star, and favorited with out that, but... everything else was great off to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waiting for next story

When will you post next sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what do you mean why did he share the wealth?

Two Young studs with big, hungry cocks? Especially adding the "geek" factor along with a very bitchy sister. All four chapters were great! Got me going. A friend introduced me to this site recently. Such lovely bedtime reads. ;-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Don't you ever stop writing. I love your stories. You got a gift for writing.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 9 years ago
Frederick wants his day

After reading these chapters ,you have to continue writing about Frederick's also..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love your stories they are great.

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Loved the build up.........

Good story !!!!!!!!! I don't care, I liked Freddie being included !!!!!!!!

After all, isn't that what a really good friend deserves ??????????

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Truly fine

This is a truly fine series. I really liked the fact that the bitch sister ended up a sub to her dom geek brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome stories

Love this story! Please keep writing more!

columbus4phuncolumbus4phunover 9 years ago
I'm ruined

I have read endlessly for years; thousands of books, novellas, short stories. Not all of them have been erotica but I'm no stranger to that realm. This is the hottest, sexiest series of adult writing I have ever come across and I mean that figuratively and literally. As of this comment, I am not sure I can read incest stories and erotica again. These four writings are the most complete, sexual submissions, that left me breathless. While incest is not something I want to achieve, it was in my masturbation fantasies when I was a teenager. I read them today because they add an element to the sexual fantasy that is exciting, dangerous, and alluring and I don't necessarily get that with mainstream porn. This series can't be topped in my opinion and I have a great challenge ahead to find something of equal or, impossibly, greater interest to fuel my erotic passions. I do plan to read a lot more of what Silk has written. Call me a true fan and thank you for your time and passion with which you write. I can only move forward hoping there are more stories starting with the seduction of Frederick's mom. These have opened my eyes to true, erotic writings and I am now encouraged, more than ever, to start submitting my own. Once again, I truly thank you for sharing your talents with us, the readers.

Keith

columbus4phun@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTFF?

This is by far the weakest of the four stories and I am forced to down-vote for once.

What spoiled it was Crystal just up and saying in her head (obviously), "oh, ok, I'll just not be a fighter like I always am who can turn the tide on my brother and Domme him if I wanted too, and just go down on my knees and suck his cock and be a wimp... That sounds new, I'll give it a try!"

So the next chapter should then include aliens, bigfoot, and the ghost of dad, that would sound as believeable as Crystal's caving in as easy as she did. Perhaps you should have had some blackmail or such to make it more realistic? I don't know, you fucked this story up even though I voted 1-3 high...

agamottoagamottoabout 9 years ago
Loved it!!!

I hope you continue with the story, I want to see how mommy slut seduces Frederic's mom, and maybe sisters, even though none were mentioned thus far.

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Hot as Always SSL

Thank you for finishing your series, it really was one of my all time favorites here on Literotica : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!

Yes!! The bitch sister is put in her place as the lowest sub in the family :D Love how you've left it so you can come back at anytime and add more to the story Jasmine x

ArmbrustArmbrustabout 9 years ago
Wow

This story just keeps getting better and better. Hopefully it will continue on.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story, You should try and keep it going, but sort of bringing out the daughter's dominate side, making the mommy her pet also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so hot

I love the way u fuck ur mom every morning, Ix so hot Nd how u let ur sister know that girls can't do without cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God!!

Disgusting!!

sr1976sr1976over 8 years ago

A true submissive has only ONE DOMINANT. Anything else is a joke of the lifestyle and is not true lifestyle. You can not serve more than one person down to your soul. This always causes problems and the relationship usually blows up. It's stories like this that make people thinking submitting to anyone and everyone and calling them all Master or Mistress is the lifestyle.. and it's not.

It's different if you want to remain an unowned sub.. but that's not what's going on here in the story.

kaidmankaidmanover 8 years ago
good story

it's a good story but I feel including the friend was a mistake since he could always get a recording of michael fucking his mom and sister then use it to blackmail them into doing whatever he wants and the way he acts makes one feel he is the type who would do such

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Friend?

Bringing Freddy in was a bad mistake. Completely ruined the story. I finished the story, but it just didn't get better after Freddy was brought into the fold. Sorry, no votes for this one.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Sorry ... You fucked up big time.. AGAIN....

I voted and left you a comment after reading your last chapter and told you I felt you made a big mistake by including Frederick in this story that he wasn't even related and being a Dom , his words. How can you have two Doms for a start.I think not..and suggested that you don't include him in this chapter. Michael was the main character The One AND ONLY DOM.. And his mother and sister was his and his alone SUBS......Frederick character in this story for me ruined this story and was totally unnecessary ...Sorry for the first time ever... NO VOTES

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think this story is really great! Don't listen to all the people hating on you. It's YOUR story, so YOU can write whatever you want. If they cared that much, they could just write their own. Job well done!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree

I don't think the freind should be a Dom over the mother or sister but should ask permission from Michael

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago
Great read

I lovede how you turned everything around for the daughter sister. I found the story to be a good one from start to finish very much. For those that are telling you how to write a story need to write their own story the way they think it should be wrote, and not tell some one how to write a story when they don't have any idea as to how to write one them selves. This is a great read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Something to think about

Fredrick was introduced much too soon...if at all. The Fredrick aspect in this story makes it very unrealistic for a number of reasons...that I am sure you would have been aware of. It would be interesting to know the reasons why Fredrick was included...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you seriously fucked it up

you f ucked it up by adding frederick , and you fucked it up by breaking the rule of that a pet can only have one master and seriously the fact that the friend joined made me alt f4 and killed my boner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disturbing Bromance going on

Between Fred and Michael. Michael almost seems submissive to his friend. Who is really in control here? They all seem to jump from being 'master' to 'sub' every other paragraph. Masters are supposed to be commanding and confident, yet all seem insecure more than anything else. This just didn't work. You cannot have two masters. The story would have been so much better without Fred. Besides being an extra cock for two very short dp scenes, his continued addition to the story is pointless. What purpose does he serve, apart from being an irritating distraction? If you wanted Michael to share with his geeky friend, it should have been only with permission and never with Fred being in charge.

This would have been an awesome story without his needless and pointless addition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What's next?

Are you going to have the immature boy-dom master every woman in the entire state? Every woman on earth? He comes across as needing permission to tie his shoe laces, yet here he is, ordering an obvious dominant personality onto her knees and she of course obeys? Unlikely at best. It's a repeating theme that lets many stories down on lit. Nerdy boy commands a harem, made up of EVERY woman he ever meets.

1. Entire towns or cities are NOT populated with hoardes of submissive women.

2. Immature and insecure boys are not believable doms.

3. The character of the sub mom, actually comes across as the dominant one, directing her son in how to 'own' her and reassuring him at every turn.

4. Doms rarely, or never, have or require more than one pet. Having him build up a harem of submissive women (who are written as confident and powerful dommes,BTW) at every turn removes any sense of believability. It comes across as Michael's shcoolboy's wet dream instead, and we are just waiting for him to wake up with a wet spot at any moment.

Paladin11987Paladin11987almost 8 years ago
Great Story...

Clearly from the range of comments you understand you aren't going to be able to please everyone. I liked every nuance and turn of this story. Fredrick is a perfect secondary character. Fredrick's Mom, Crystal's college girlfriends, and Mrs. Hanna are all topics worthy of complete chapters. Ms Addison and the lesbians can make for some interesting content as well. You are ready for authorship if you can continue this level of plot. Well done Silk. Cordially, Paladin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Bad move keeping Frederick in the story, one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

eat shit annony

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
The makings of an epic!

An absolutely fantastic series. You could; easily; continue by moving on to Fredericks mother. I am certain that an author of your calibre could formulate a tale of inter-familial incest. A sexual pentangle, so to speak. Love your work, please keep them; and us; coming. Cheers, Den

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I came so munch reading this,I even got my brother to start fucking me while I read this,it felt so good,he came so munch on my ass.

-anondemon

junren65junren65over 7 years ago
Amazed...

...at the creativity & basically good writing of all of you. Nice work or play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

More, for the love of all that makes us stroke our horny cocks, please give us more!!!!!!! Beautifully written, and I so loved the trap set for sister.

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

I want more of Crystal. Let's see her dom Vanessa and then continue submitting to her brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck fucking hot

More more more so I can continue to finger fuck myself ;) this story made me incredibly wet ;}

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Completely and utterly depraved fucking and sucking, what would I not give to be involved in a scene like this, drunk on cunt juice, fucking and sucking to insane levels of sexual pleasure that we pass out for a few seconds and start over as soon as we recover, passing out the second time usually lasts about a minute before we can get it on again. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wickedly beautiful

Loved from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Very sick. And HOT!! More.

StridernorthStridernorthabout 6 years ago
Breed Crystal!

Continue with incest but, have Fredrick give Crystal babies! Then Michael could nurse his sister’s tits.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 6 years ago
And another bites the dust!

Great chapter. Karma is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

Definitely one of the hottest series I have ever read. Simple but compelling, and kept me hard the whole way through. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good series

Honestly, at first I didn't like how the 3rd story ended. At the time I would have preferred one of two things: Betty successfully dominating Crystal, or at the very least not giving in to crystals commands. But reading this story I found that was the best path, or at least the most entertaining. Half way through Betty basically admits she was playing Crystal and the only reason she was allowing her self to be dominated was cause her mystery master willed it. But when the time came, she pulled out on top of crystal essentially turning her into a submissive, and becoming a sub and a dom. Submissive to her master, Michael. But dominate to Crystal

shinikageshinikageabout 4 years ago
great story

what a ride, i loved it, it only needs a chapter for freddie mon and one for crystal bringing her roommate as master christmas gift and how did she seduced/trained her.

1winker1winkeralmost 4 years ago
So erotic

An awsome story, I dont want it to end. Looking foward to Frddys mum getting involved it will open up loads of addventures for the whole family.

LacastrianLacastrianover 3 years ago

Frederick again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointed really

Whether people like it or not, I think this story would have been much better without Fredrick..⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

F******ck!!! Who is a Frederick? What is a Frederick? Why is a Frederick?

He is destroying the fucking plot, now I hate him so much. Can't even enjoy the story because of a random Frederick, why did author this k this was a good idea? Sigh... Way to ruin a nice story.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

love the mind games and twists in this one. I can see why you added Freddie before this one, excellent planning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be good if Frederick could come over any time and use his friends sister and mother any time he wanted, and to share them with his other friends, getting to pay to have the privelidge and even have his father come to check his constant sleep overs. It then involved his father being a master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great. K london

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

for Jasmine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq4PLKldtVs&t=26s

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Read the sickness. Feel the sickness. BE the sickness

dirtyoldmancummer1dirtyoldmancummer1over 2 years ago

another great chapter in this great story and i've already came as many times as they have so far ,can't wait for more

revansithbrrevansithbrover 2 years ago

stop with the frederick

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy this story; however, unlike most incestuous stories, I do not feel any emotional connection to the story. It lacks character development. The characters appear two dimensional. They lack sensitivity, emotional closeness, and intimacy. Again, I like the story and wish I was the son; however, as a reader I am not involved in the story. That said, still 5-star story.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Even though this character reversal seemed to happen too quickly and as unlikely as it was, it kept ny attention and was interesting as a story although far from being a likely happening. Nevertheless, I will look forward to reading more about the sexual adventures of this family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why are you ripping on nerds? The nerds were the most popular kids back in high school. Everybody wanted to be friends with them because they were friendly, intelligent, and cool.

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

I agree with what others said: the role reversal on Crystal was too fast and abrupt. Almost like it was done purely for plot, like time was running out. Nevertheless, I am glad it happened. I want to see Crystal further submit to her brother, as much as their mom did. I also want her to move home so Michael can use her 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading about the weird friend being there throws me off

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearover 1 year ago

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

I seriously love the power struggles between Michael Betty & Crystal. Even Frederick. Can't wait for the power struggles between them & Frederick's mom.

Don't get me wrong, I love the drawn out seduction & the sex too, but the power strauggles are highly erotic to me.

I'd love to meet you & get into some kinky role playing with you in real life Jasmine💋

JackOftensNJJackOftensNJover 1 year ago

I would like to see the plot twist with Michael deciding to dominate Feed as well. Take his mouth and ass in front of the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying how deplorable this is. Enjoying the power dynamics. In the context ass-to-mouth is thrilling but it deserved more attention/tension. There was no resistance or choice to accept, even internally. Barriers broken down are sexy but you must acknowledge a barrier first.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, sorry but Crystal wasn't into it at all. He forced her, raped her.

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

God I love this series. It’s so hot

bobbisworldbobbisworld7 months ago

I really love it. Incest is so hot and you really write unbelievable.

oneten4uoneten4u3 months ago

You are an amazing Author and I love your stories....the longer the better !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50807 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES