Pet Ownership Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim put his arms around his wife and kissed her saying, "That might be but I would love to see "Uncle Dave" with Pet."

Sally admitted, "That's something I would love to see myself. In fact I wouldn't mind the same view I had yesterday with her and my husband." We all laughed but knew what the afternoon had in store.

We finished brunch and kicked back by the pool for a while getting to know each other a little more. They only live about an hour from us back home. Sally kept insisting it was a one night thing. She was holding strong until Pet said, "How about just until Jeff finds a girlfriend." Sally gave in on that one. Then Pet jumped up and said, "I could take Jeff up to my room and get on my laptop and start looking for a girl right now."

Sally jumped up pulling me with her and said, "You're not taking Jeff up to your room without me." I think she meant us since she was pulling me with her. Kathy and Jim weren't going to be left out so they followed the rest of us. What surprised everyone was that once in the room Pet took Jeff and sat at the table. She really did pull out her laptop and signed on.

Most of the chat rooms Pet goes to are on submissives and she didn't want to go there so she pulled up a dating site. She built Jeff a profile and they started chatting. As interesting as that may be the four of us were expecting some fucking. Sally herself started things going when she said, "Let them play with their computer. I want to get fucked. " She grabbed my cock and said, "with this."

She pulled me on the bed on top of her. Jim and Kathy soon joined us. Jim and I were fucking each other's wife with a good steady pounding. Kathy was on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind, she loves it that way. Sally was on her back with me between her legs. Kathy leaned over Sally and they started kissing. They broke the kiss and together screamed their orgasm. Just seconds later Jim and I fill both their pussy. As soon as Jim and I pulled out Sally pulled Kathy over her face and went down on Kathy's pussy. Jim just sat and watched.

I looked over and Pet had Jeff all set up and he was chatting away with someone. Pet had gotten on the floor and was sucking his cock. Pet saw me watching her and winked. I winked back and whispered, "Now, Pet." Jeff's eyes flew open and he was gone. Pet licked her lips and got back in the chair. She told Jeff she would e-mail him the information to get back in the chat room. He couldn't even move so Pet signed him off. I simply told Pet, "I think it is time for drinks." She got right up and started fixing everyone a drink.

With everyone recovered somewhat Jeff said, "I thought we were going to watch "Uncle Dave" and Pet together."

Pet was sitting on the floor in front of me. I was running my fingers through her hair. She looked up and smiled. I smiled back and asked, "Ready Pet?"

She stood up and said, "I'm always ready for you Uncle Dave."

I told Pet, "Get on the bed on your hands and knees." Pet did as she was told and I said, "Why don't we make it a family affair." I took Kathy's hand and led her to the bed. She lay down in front of Pet with her legs wide open. I took my place behind Pet. I rubbed my cock up and down Pet's pussy. She went down on Kathy as I shoved into her.

The three of them stood around watching us do what we have done almost every day for over a year. As for Kathy, Pet and I we forgot anyone was even there. We have worked as a team for so long it just fell into the motion. I usually cum first then pet and finally Kathy. Today was no different. Well there was one difference. As soon as I pulled out of Pet Sally went right down on her. Sally had been between my legs watching me fuck Pet.

After our little show we said goodbye and went back to our own room. This was to be our time away together after all. The three of us never left the room again until we checked out. We asked Pet if she was thinking about being Jeff's new girlfriend. She just laughed and said, "Hell, no. He's a good fuck but not someone I would want to breed with the rest of my life."

During our time in the room we talked about our trip and made plans of other places and things we wanted to do together. We had a great time together and the next morning we went back to our everyday life, which is better than most men's wet dreams.