Pet Proves Her Worth

Story Info
Slave girl shows why she's good to have around.
760 words
23.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alissak
alissak
4 Followers

Sunday afternoon and the game was about to start. A handful of buddies had gathered in the living room and were eating, drinking, and joking as was the usual case. His girl moved from the kitchen to the living room, making sure that everyone had their drinks and snacks. After everyone had been taken care of, she curled up at her Master's feet to sit and listen until she was needed again.

A few joking comments were tossed about His pet, who sat there obediently and kept her eyes lowered. She hadn't said a word since she had finished serving the food and drinks. Her gray blue eyes slid to the television when the game began, but her thoughts were on her Master. Her soft hands rested around his leg, back against the sofa where he sat.

As they watched the game, eyes would go towards his pet. Her Master was either caressing her light red-hair hair or soft, pale skin. Her chin would rest occasionally on his knee. She remained silent and peaceful despite the excitement from the game on the television.

During one of the commercials, she had risen and gone into the kitchen to fetch her Master a fresh drink. She could hear the joking going on in the living room, comments about what she could do or would do for the half-time show. Not all where entranced with her, some where merely curious at why a woman would be so passive. Her passivity being at odds with the flashed angered looks she sometimes would throw at one of the more callous of guests.

She returned with the drink for her Master and offered it to him, her eyes lowered and not meeting his. Her lips curved faintly as she could see out of the corner of her eye the strange looks passed her way. They did not understand.

Once again she sat at his feet, eyes closing during the game. She must've dozed off when she felt his firm grip on her shoulder.

'Pet, half-time. The guys here wonder why you are so valuable to me. Beyond being a maid," he murmured, then chuckled a bit.

One brow rose at the comment and she smiled, turning about to slide between his thighs and look up at him. Her hands slid to his chest and she dared a look in her Master's eyes.

Her eyes slid to the guys that sat around with their proud looks and disapproving frowns at her presence. Her hand moved to her Master's belt unfastens it. He makes no protest, only smiles a bit wickedly. And although she cannot see the looks on their faces, his buddies had fallen silent as she pulled free her Master's cock and began to suck on it right before them. She purred as she felt him growing hard in her mouth, the taste of salt and scent of man strong.

The tension grew in the room, the men gone silent as his pet continued to service him. A few clearing of throats and nervous movements were made as they watched. Her head moved up and down over his hardened shaft, pausing to lick along the velvety length, making a hungry sound.

Her Master's hands rest on her head, guiding her mouth up and down over his cock. His groans were low. For the two of them, the watchers were just a bit of excitement. They enjoyed shocking their friends. His hands move her head up and down, faster and faster. She whimpers and trembles, feeling his excitement growing. And when he is about to cum, her hands grip at his thighs and she takes his entire length into her mouth, swallowing hard.

A loud growl escapes him as he cums in her mouth, thrusting hard into her throat. A faint gagging sound, but she relaxes and swallows all that he gives her. Cum slipping out from between his shaft and her lips, she struggles to swallow quickly as not to make a mess. Once he is spent, she cleans his cock completely with purring moans at the taste.

Sounds of the game on the television interrupt the silence of the flustered room. A soft giggle as she fixes her Master pants and belt, then slides to sit at his feet yet again. The nervous guests clear their throats; make a few low comments and the occasional "damn". But all she cared about was feeling the approving caress of her Master's hand against her neck. Knowing that was but one way a pet could prove her worth.

alissak
alissak
4 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My First Humiliation Her introduction into the world of submission and humiliation.in BDSM
Black Girl Gets Fucked Young Black woman gets gangbanged by white men.in Interracial Love
CC - Universal Remote Pt. 01 A young man gets a Universal Remote for his birthday...in Mind Control
Boss Slut Ch. 01 - Slut's First Task Jacob's Love Drug unleashes his bosses inner slut.in Mind Control
Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 01 A young man discovers the joys of his purple-eyed maid!in Mind Control
More Stories