Pete and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hello, Gwen.' It was my mother standing at my bedroom door.

I froze in total terror. I began, hopelessly, to speak:

'Mum, I'm sorr..'

'I don't normally keep those mementoes in my bedside table, Gwen. Listen a moment, it's all right.'

I was starting to sob, riddled with overwhelming guilt.

'It's me who's sorry,' mum continued. 'I put them there for you to find. I felt you were old enough to know about us but I didn't know how to tell you. So I left them there for you to find so you would look at them. That was the idea – I asked you to put my underwear away that day so you would see them.'

'And you knew I was unbearably nosy?'

'I know you are as curious as anyone else.' She smiled. 'You were set up, Gwen.'

'Some of it is very wonderful,' I managed.

'And the rest?'

'Some is informative: I worked out who is in your group.'

Mum nodded.

'Some of it is so real, so, so beyond. Yes, it's so 'beyond' I can't explain. You and dad, you are 'beyond' too. Some of it made me want to be there instead of you. I wanted to go beyond where I have ever been.' I pointed hesitantly at the photo of Roy.

Mum came over.

'Have you looked any further?'

I shook my head. 'I only looked at this album for the first time today, mum.'

'That's fine, Gwen. I whispered something to you last night; I thought you didn't understand. I thought you hadn't looked at any of the albums.'

'I still don't understand what you meant about Jenny.'

'Look, Gwen, keep this book for a while. But don't take it out of your bedroom, understood? By the time you've looked at all the pictures you'll understand.' She paused in the doorway, half turning to go and then turned back to me. 'You look radiant, Gwen, truly beautiful.'

I almost did understand now: I had a good idea what I would find.

I went down the garden for an hour to catch the sun before it grew cool. Mum joined me. We were both naked but there was nothing sexual about our behaviour or our conversation. Eventually we went in to prepare the meal together – for just the two of us as dad was in Woodstock and wouldn't be home until late.

We lazed in front of the fire and we talked about sex, well in particular about sex with Greg and how it wasn't what I had dreamt it would be and about what he had seemed to want from me. About the sense of let down. About things I had discussed often with Jenny. I told her that I used to be afraid of telling her some things and that I had discussed them with Jenny. Mum said Jenny had never shared with her a single word of what we had talked about.

'Not even when we…'

'Were alone together?' I suggested.

'Yes, alone together.' She giggled. 'That's a nice way of putting it.'

We didn't wait up and I went to bed to read. I fell asleep however and didn't wake until the robin woke me in the morning singing outside my still open windows. It had been a mild night.

ooo000ooo

Wednesday was very uneventful and this story will become far too unwieldy if I put in all the detail. College always finishes early on Wednesday, so I went home and sunbathed yet again as I wanted a good tan for the summer and the weather lady had said that the next ten days were looking quite unsettled. Pete was away – he was on a visit to a possible future work placement in a well-known restaurant in Bicester.

We ate together and then all went off to the retail park. Mum and dad went to do their monthly double trolley extravaganza that seemed to become a bit of a physical training event as they struggled to steer their disobedient overloaded vehicles up and down the busy aisles.

I drifted off to HMV and Boots to buy a few things I needed and a CD for Pete. I hadn't known what to get him in return for the picture, so I thought I'd get a CD of the kind of music I liked. I settled on Wizz Jones' 'The Legendary Me', one of my all-time favourites.

By the time we had got everything and returned home and unpacked [I helped], it was late. We watched the news and went to bed. It was much cooler now in my bedroom. I glanced at the final pages of the photo album. They all featured mum, usually with either Jenny or Mary. These pictures of bisexual lust, I realised, had an appeal for me and I began to suspect my own bisexual nature. In one photo Jenny and Mum were joined together by some kind of double ended dildo and they looked as if they were writhing on it as mum held it at its centre. I wondered if they pumped it back and forth. I wanted Jenny, not mum, to tell me or to show me even.

I closed the book.

Ooo000ooo

Thursday was a long day at college. We were working in teams on a role-play assignment showing how we would resolve difficulties in a hotel working as receptionist or restaurant manager and having to deal with customer complaints, if you know what I mean. I managed to get in the same group of four as Pete. At times we had a good laugh and I sensed he was increasingly at ease with both me and the others in our group.

When I eventually got home I was ready for a quiet evening in front of the television. As mum and dad were going out I would fix myself something to eat. I didn't feel like spending the evening alone naked so I just put a jumper and a pair of jeans on, no underwear or socks. I've always loved to go barefoot.

Mum was looking very smart in a summer dress and high heels. Dad was unwrapping some frozen pizzas. He'd dumped his jacket and tie but hadn't changed since he got home.

'I'm off to Mary's,' said mum.

'Right, have a good time.' Dad turned to her and gave her a little kiss. He whispered something and she laughed and said:

'I might!'

'I thought you were both going out tonight,' I said, confused.

'No, just mum,' said dad, as mum waved and left, closing the front door behind her. We heard her drive off.

'I'm making pizzas for us. Is that all right?' dad asked me.

'Yes, that's fine,' I said, still puzzled.

When we sat down to eat, dad said:

'Mum says you know about our lifestyle. Well, sometimes I go out with Jenny or Mary or others on my own; sometimes I go with Beth. Tonight mum wants to play with Mary. I know Geoff will join in but mum won't hide anything from me, Gwen. It's all right, honestly.'

I smiled. We ate in relative silence but we smiled and I think we were comfortable together. I cleared up and washed the pizza trays whilst dad lit the fire in the lounge.

I joined him in the lounge where he was picking up some small bits of bark that must have dropped off a log as he put it on the fire. He threw them into the flames and turned to me. I went over and put my arms around him and kissed him on the tip of his nose. He moved his face and we kissed properly and for some time, standing before the hearth in the dim light the fire offered. Night had crept in and it was getting quite dark.

I went and closed the curtains, turned a lamp on in the corner of the room and walked back to my dad who had remained in front of the fire watching me. I stood before him, moving in close to him. His large hands moved to my hips and down onto my bottom but he didn't pull me in tight. I pushed in against him and then he held me close. I leaned the upper part of my body back and taking hold of the welt of my jumper I pulled it in one swift movement over my head.

'Wow!' he said. I grinned and began to unbutton his shirt. He soon wriggled out of it but we had to ease apart as he freed his hands to get his arms out of the sleeves. His hairy, slightly tanned chest looked firm and inviting. My hands moved to his belt and looking into his eyes all the time, I slowly unfastened his belt, the button on the waistband of his trousers and then pulled down the zipper. They fell away.

Dad began to kiss me passionately, pushing his broad tongue into my mouth and clasping my ample breast hard. I groaned and he paused and looked into my eyes, breaking our kiss for a moment.

'Go on,' I said. I'm not quite sure what he thought I meant by those words but he found the button of my jeans and pulled the zipper down. I pushed them down over my hips and kicked them aside. I was naked.

I pushed dad's shorts down and stood there waiting. I wanted him to dictate things now. I wanted him to want me but I had to let him lead. I looked at his hard cock, thinking about how it would feel as he pushed it into me. I saw it was slightly bent to the right near the tip. I must have grinned and dad must have realised why.

'It's always been a bit of a bender,' he said with a laugh as he pulled me close putting his hands back on my bottom. I felt for his cock and pushed it down so it could spring back up into my crutch. I worked myself on it so that without it entering I was masturbating on my father's cock. We were both incredibly turned on I could tell by his breathing, short, rapid and he looked hot.

'I want to fuck you, Gwen.'

'Yes,' I answered.

I pushed myself against the tip of his cock and felt it just start to push into me.

'I want you on top of me, dad, please.' I pulled away from him and started to move down onto the rug in front of the fire. I lay on my back, legs apart but propped my upper body up a little on my elbows. He knelt down between my legs and then moved to place his hands on the rug by my shoulders. He was now above me.

Without lowering himself fully onto me he bent to kiss me and then to suckle on my left tit and pull my nipple in his teeth until it hurt. When it hurt I whimpered and he did it more. I whimpered more loudly and he stopped.

'Don't stop, it's incredible.'

Phil moved and his slightly greying hair fell over his face. His strong arms maintained a position so his cock was just pushing into my hot, wet cunt. He began to move it in and out but just with the first inch really penetrating me, as if he was fucking me with a one inch cock. In the meantime he had

moved to my other breast and was tugging my nipple holding it in his teeth, squeezing and pulling at the same time. The pain was intense and I shouted: 'Please!'

He lowered his abdomen slightly and pushed hard so his penis jammed right up inside me, the shaft embedded in my womb. He began to shag me hard, a glazed, animal pleasure on his face.

'Yes, God, yes,' I grunted as I bent forward to grab his ass and pull him harder onto me. 'Fuck!' I shouted. He had been kissing me and his face moved again to my breasts. I felt suction on my breast as he sucked me into his mouth. I bit hard down into his shoulder and with a judder of pain he withdrew from me.'

'Cunt!' he screamed and then rammed himself back inside, suddenly increasing the tempo of his copulating action. I was going over the edge, beyond again anything I had known. Greg hadn't really ever had me I realised. This was the first time I had really enjoyed full sexual passion with a man. An unstoppable tidal wave of pleasure swept through me, coursing through every part of me, down my spine, like wild electricity unleashed.

'I'm coming, dad,' I whispered as now his sweating body twitched and his hips pumped his semen deep into me.

'Angel,' he murmured. Dad continued to hump against me and I held him to me as we lay in post-coital shock. Eventually he rolled to one side and we nuzzled together in the warmth of the fire. I turned so we were face to face with each other.

'Thank you,' we both said simultaneously.

'When's mum coming home?' I asked, giggling.

'Usually first thing in the morning. She crawls absolutely shattered into the shower.' He grinned.

'And you don't mind?'

'I love her, Gwen. We both share. Look at the wonderful time I've had – you were fabulous tonight. I've nothing to complain about.'

He got up and poured us both a glass of sloe gin we'd made a few years ago. A warm burning feeling made me feel really nice inside.

'Dad?' We were now leaning back against the front of the sofa, our toes stretching out towards the fire.

'Yes?'

'When you hurt my nipples..'

'Sorry, Gwen, I get so arou..'

'No, I wanted to say I wanted it. It really hurt but I wanted more. It seemed to take me closer to when I came. The hurt and the pleasure..'

'Seemed confused or mixed together?'

'Yes,' I said.

'I think that's quite common.' He nudged me. 'And I did enjoy doing it.'

I could see marks on my breasts and my nipples were very reddened. I was surprised by the painful looking bite on his shoulder: my teeth marks were still clear.

'We were quite vicious,' I said. He put his arm round me. We kissed again and I rested my hand on his sleeping cock. 'Are we going to spend the night together then?'

'Would you like to?'

I nodded. Shortly after we went upstairs to my room and we made love again, more gently and I enjoyed more the rhythm of our thrusting as we synchronised our bodies. We slept and then made love in the shower in the morning. Mum found us in there but we left her to it and dressed and went to work. Later mum told me that dad thought I was 'superb' and said he couldn't wait to have me more completely. I shivered at the delicious thought of replicating some of what I had seen in the photo album.

ooo000ooo

Friday had arrived. I was becoming more used to being around Pete, to talking to him and he seemed more confident, more outward looking too. My tutor, Ken Masters, said I had 'transformed' him and certainly in terms of interaction with others, it could be true.

That lunchtime he asked me to go in the park with him. We chatted about hotels, restaurants, my black sheep brother. I don't know. We were growing used to each other and that was nice. We went on the swings, which were really only for children, but there was no one else around, so it didn't really matter. I felt happy. He said he wouldn't be late that evening and he checked he had my home and mobile numbers. I left college early. I wanted to stun.

Why? Because I hadn't found much wrong with him apart from that annoying little fringe that dropped over his forehead and eyes. He cared, he was interested and interesting – he was nice, physically attractive and I reckoned he was going somewhere. So perhaps we could go somewhere together. As long as our mutually different sexualities [if they were different, but inevitably I assumed they were] could find a way to accommodate each other. But I knew that finding the answer to that one would take time, patience and, hopefully, some fun.

I got ready carefully: I knew I looked good and I felt it too. By seven o'clock I was ready. Mum and dad were home and I made sure they were appropriately dressed! By seven-fifteen I was looking out of my bedroom window for him. At about twenty past [he was due by 7.30] I saw his battered Renault van scuttle past; a few minutes later it came slowly back obviously looking for our house. He turned down our driveway and stopped on the wide gravelled area at the side of the house. He was out of my sight now, so I went down to meet him.

Pete was looking very smart in a well-worn, expensive looking light brown leather jacket. His shirt and tie betrayed a taste for the expensive I hadn't suspected.

I opened the door.

'Hi, come on in, Pete. Nice jacket.'

'Mum bought it for me for Christmas. It's Swedish – it was made to have that "well-loved old friend" look about it.'

'It must have cost the earth,' I replied as we walked down the hallway.

'No, a bit more than that, I fear,' he added.

We walked through to the lounge and I introduced him to mum and dad. He handled things fine, even mum's "questions I'd have rather she hadn't asked" type questions!! Dad encouraged us on our way. We left the house and I climbed carefully into the van, anxious not to get my dress dirty.

'It's been properly cleaned,' he said, realising my concerns.

Pete looked at me, appraising me; I was aware he was looking at my legs. Once I had managed to get into his almost bucket-type seats my dress seemed to have been rucked up and appeared even shorter, though not indecently so.

'Wow,' he said.

I thought he meant my lovely tanned legs. I didn't mind; in fact I hoped he did.

'I'm glad that's over,' he breathed an evident sigh of relief. It wasn't my legs after all; it was my parents that were the object of his 'wow'! Then he relaxed and a wicked, sexy grin spread over his face.

'You look very beautiful, Gwen. I'm glad I said I'd only ever seen you in jeans.'

'You asked for legs; you got them,' I giggled nervously.

'They're brilliant. I wish mine went brown like that,' he added. 'Even when I've been outside for weeks they don't get like that. The dress is really lovely too.'

'I sunbathe in the garden,' I said, and a few seconds later I added, as casually as I could, 'in the nude.'

'Oh,' he said.

We were quiet for a while as he drove into town. He took me to a tiny Italian restaurant down a little street not properly in the centre of town. It was surprisingly busy and I realised that unfashionable though the location might be, it was clearly popular. We ate a simple pasta meal with sparkling salads. Everything was light, clean tasting - hot but just cooked. Nothing had been left to stand. Service was leisurely and we talked about all sorts: a lot about food, about our ambitions. He told me his mum had taken him to the restaurant. He told me about her, hinting at their mutual loneliness. But most of the talk was happy talk and as I relaxed, so did he. We shared a bottle of blended red valpolicella, heavy and fruity, much fuller bodied than run of the mill valpolicellas. Pete allowed himself just one glass. I glowed nicely after three.

He brought me home by half past ten. I wasn't going to ask him inside the first time but we sat in the car and still talked. I was listening to him telling me about some of his bird-watching adventures.

'I've sometimes sunbathed nude when I'm out in the country alone on a sunny bank. It feels so free, so in harmony with everything,' he said.

'I've only done it in the garden,' I said. 'I'd like to do it out in the middle of nowhere too,' I added, looking into his eyes. I realised his fringe was straighter than usual and that he had trimmed it ever so slightly.

To be honest I was hoping for a goodnight kiss to seal the success of the occasion. I had half turned towards him in my seat, as he had done. I felt I might have to make the first encouraging move and I reached a hand up to his cheek. He leaned towards me and our lips touched and parted again. I smiled and he moved to kiss me again. We tasted each other and I let him explore my mouth as I did his. Pete didn't try to touch me elsewhere and when we moved away he just said:

'Thanks, Gwen, I've had a lovely evening. Thank you for coming.'

I reached a hand to his cheek again and then moved it higher to move that fringe from his face so I could see him properly. As my hand moved he reacted like lightning and a hand struck up and grabbed me by my wrist, hard.

I squealed. 'That hurt!' I cried, not understanding anything other than that the evening was ruined. Everything was shattered.

'I'm so sorry, Gwen, I didn't mean to hurt, please..'

I stared at him, hurt and still stunned. He reached his hand to his fringe and moved it aside, holding it away from his forehead with his hand. I saw a long broad, white scar that, curled and jagged, started just above his right eyebrow and moved north-west, if you know what I mean, up into his hair line.

'Oh, Pete, I didn't know,' I stammered.

He took hold of my hand again with his free hand.

'The last thing I want is to spoil tonight,' he said. He was on the verge of tears as he moved my hand to the scar. Very carefully my fingers traced its path up onto the top of his head.

'Apart from the doctors and my mum, no one has ever touched it before,' he told me quietly. I realised I was very privileged and special and I pushed my face into him and kissed him with as much passion as I could from my position of relative discomfort. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I pushed it down on to my bra-enclosed breast.