Pete and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we parted he said: 'All right?'

'Yes,' I said. 'Pete, it's not disfiguring, you know, it's just a scar.'

He told me about the car crash when he was four; how he'd hit the windscreen and spent months in hospital. His mum had been driving; she hadn't been badly hurt. His dad had been at work and so wasn't involved.

'I'm lucky – there's no lasting damage,' he said.

'So it's part of you, part of your history, Pete,' I said. 'Nothing to be ashamed of.'

'I'm really sorry, about earlier, I mean,' he said.

'I'm glad I asked you to take me out, Pete.'

'So am I,' he said, smiling.

I reached into my handbag and pulled out the CD I had bought for him; I had wrapped it in some plain, dark blue wrapping paper I had found at home.

'It's just a CD I like,' I said. 'Wizz Jones – I don't suppose you've heard of him. There's a song with the words: "stick a little label on it and give it a name, and everything will go on just the same." I think it says that things that frighten us needn't do so if we get them out in the open, then they're not so terrifying any more.' I smiled at him.

'Thanks, thanks Gwen. I'll listen to it in the van tomorrow. I'm going up to Lindisfarne.'

'Bird-watching?'

'Yes.'

I started to open the door of Pete's van. 'Take care then,' I said. 'See you on Monday.'

'Gwen? Thanks again, thanks for, for everything.'

I slammed the door shut. It didn't close unless you really made an effort. He drove off and I went indoors.

ooo000ooo

Pete wasn't there when I got to college on Monday morning but I had something to finish so I got on with it and didn't notice him come in as I was sitting at my computer. He came up behind me.

'Gwen?' he said.

I turned on my chair and looked up at him. The fringe had gone; the scar was apparent but his face looked so much nicer; I could see both eyes clearly and he seemed to hold his head up more confidently. I smiled at him as I rose to my feet. I gathered him in my arms and kissed him, pressing myself against him. I didn't care that everyone in the room was watching us. If Pete was my boyfriend now, then I was quite happy for them all to know.

'I'm so proud of you,' I whispered.

'Mum did it this morning.'

'Is she a hairdresser?' I murmured in his ear.

He laughed. 'No, she's a lawyer, you know, a solicitor – divorces mainly.' He paused and then said. 'Stay near me, Gwen, today. I'm nervous about the comments.'

'If there are any, it will be a nine days' wonder and then it will be over,' I told him.

He took hold of my hand and squeezed it.

'If it's nice on Wednesday afternoon would you like to come to Ashton?'

'Blackcaps?'

'Something like that, yes. And for a walk and a talk.'

'Right.'

'Is that yes?'

I nodded. There were no comments, at least not to his face. It all ended up being easier than he feared. Pete had come out of his shell.

ooo000ooo

Wednesday was fine and warm and we went to Ashton. Pete took me on a walk through the woods where we might see the blackcaps, if there weren't too many people, dog walkers and so forth. We sat on a bench.

'If we are fairly still and talk quietly you never what may show,' he said.

We sat for a while; we saw some lovely bullfinches and a small group of long-tailed titmice – birds I didn't know – but no blackcaps.

'Gwen?' Pete began. Somehow I knew the conversation was about to turn serious but I wasn't alarmed.

''I can't carry on seeing you,' he put a hand on my leg, gently, [I was in jeans again!] 'but I want to see you, I want to be with you more, but there's things I need to tell you.'

'Then tell me,' I said.

'You may never want to see me again once you know.'

'Then I will be unhappy,' I said, putting my hand on top of his.

'Dad died in a railway accident when I was seventeen,' he began. 'Mum has never really got over it. Their love was special and she wants to preserve it somehow. I used to hear her crying at night. I used to ask her in the morning what I could do, but she used to just lean on my shoulder and tell me she loved me.'

'One night about six or seven months after he died, as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt her get in bed beside me. 'Hold me, Ray,' she said. Ray was my dad's name. I held her in my arms and we both fell asleep together. I woke in the morning to see her, in her long nightdress, creep out of my room. There was a note on my bed when I got home that night. It said: 'I'm so sorry, Pete. I love you.' It was signed, simply, 'Mum.'

'About a month later, on a very warm night, she came to me again. In summer I don't usually wear any pyjamas…'

'Nor do I,' I said. He glanced at me.

'Really?'

'Really. None of us do,' I added. He seemed encouraged.

'So I was lying there on the bed. I hadn't pulled the sheets over me and I was fast asleep so I didn't know she was standing there. She must have taken her nightdress off and then got on the bed beside me. I woke – I don't suppose I had been asleep for more than a few minutes- as she took me in her arms, calling me Ray. We kissed and I touched her; she showed me things, Gwen.'

'It's all right, Pete, I promise. Carry on, please.'

'We didn't do anything, you know, that time, but she turned me on and…I liked it.'

'Yes,' I said simply.

'Again she left me a note, just telling me she loved me. She stopped saying sorry. It was probably two months before it happened again. One evening she asked me if I was feeling tired. I told her I wasn't really tired, but reading her thoughts I added: "But I might go to bed early if you like."

'She didn't comment on the incongruity of my reply. I said I was off to bed at about half past nine. It was a summer evening, not really dark, and I stretched out in the warmth. My mum walked in, quite naked.'

'Hello, Ray,' she said smiling. We both knew it was a role play game – she isn't crazy or anything but I think she sees so much of my dad, Ray, in me that I can easily become him for her.

'Hello, Sue,' I replied. 'Come here.'

Pete looked at me. Our fingers were entwined and I was becoming very aroused.

'Go on,' I said.

'She got in bed beside me and she touched.'

He stopped.

'I've never talked to anyone like this,' he said.

'Please tell me. Tell me all of it, Pete because there are things I must tell you too. Then we will know each other truly.'

He resumed: 'She touched me until I wanted her badly. She squatted over me and told me to touch her breast as she moved up and down on my chest stroking my dick at the same time. She moved so she could rub my dick on her cunt. I told her I would come if she wasn't careful. At that point she rolled off me so she was on her back beside me……….

'Come on top of me, Ray.'

'I did as I was told and we kissed and I touched her tits and she got hold of my dick and placed me at her entrance. She told me to push, Gwen, and I went in.'

'Fuck me, Ray, fuck your little Susie.' I'd never heard her called Susie before and unable to control myself I made to love to her and I came inside her – and she told me I was wonderful.' He stopped and looked at me again, waiting for my reaction.

'I'm sure you were wonderful, Pete,' I said. 'It's beautiful what you and your mum share.'

'You don't mind?'

'It's like I told you before, Pete, like the scar. It's part of what you are; I can't like someone for how I want them to be, you've got to like them, or not, as they actually are. It doesn't change how I feel about you at all.'

'How do you feel about me?' he asked.

'I'll answer that when I've told you my secrets, all right?'

He nodded.

'And you still sleep with your mum sometimes, I presume?'

He nodded. 'Yes, perhaps two sometimes three times a month. She's taught me so much, Gwen. I've done things I didn't know existed when I've been with her. She says I will thrill someone one day.'

I thrilled inside as my own imagination produced startling images in my mind.

'My story,' I said. I told Pete all about how I had started nude sunbathing with my parents' approval, to my surprise. I told him how I began to go naked around the house and about the sexual desires this led to, including how I watched mum suck dad off and then do the same to me. I made it clear what a wonderful experience it was for me. I went on to tell him how I had, only recently, spent a night having gratuitous sex with my father and how my mum knew all about it. The group sex relationships my parents have were mentioned too.

'Have you been going naked at home this week,' he asked.

'Yes, Pete.'

'When you spent the night with your dad, was it good?'

Pete's questions were very hesitant. Written on paper doesn't convey how cautious he seemed. Our hands were still touching and I leaned reassuringly against him. He didn't make to move away, so I moved my hand to the top of his leg.

'It was very good: I felt so physically relaxed afterwards, as if all the tensions in my body and my mind had been washed away by our lovemaking.' I smiled at him.

'One last question, then,' he said.

'Don't answer if it's too private, Gwen. How many times did you and your dad...'

'Four – including once in the shower in the morning. Why?'

He blushed a little. 'With my mum I've only ever done it once each time.'

'She may like a few more,' I said as his left hand moved round my shoulder. I felt secure: we knew each other and we weren't afraid of what we knew.

'You're a very surprising woman, Gwen,' he said.

'I think you are probably the most honest person I've ever met,' I responded, turning to meet his kiss. After a while he pushed me gently away.

'Ssshh,' he whispered. 'Over there, to the left, on top of the bush.'

I looked and saw a drab olive and sort of creamy, grey bird with a brown cap on its head.

'Browncap?' I asked.

Pete smiled. 'Female - blackcap.'

I laughed.

ooo000ooo

Next day during lunch break, on the swings in the park, he asked if I would like to see something really special on Saturday.

'But you'll have to be up at half past five.'

'Half past five!' I screamed.

'Yes, before anyone else is up and about.'

'Except the birds?'

I love it when he laughs.

'Yes, pub lunch in Ashton and then I'll do anything you want in the afternoon.'

'Anything?'

Pete looked at me. 'All right then, yes, anything.'

I grinned my most wicked grin. 'Jeans or skirt?'

'Jeans, I suppose.' He grinned too. 'You could change in the van for lunch,' he added brightly.

I knew instantly that I would do that for him but I said nothing.

'And then you can take me home and we'll go nude sun-bathing down my garden, if the weather's good.'

'The forecast is excellent,' he said with a wry grin. 'Will your parents be there – in the garden I mean?'

'Why?' I asked.

'I thought you never teased,' he replied.

I began to giggle. 'I expect they'll leave us alone at first but I wouldn't be surprised if they wandered down later. The spot we use is nicely hidden away.' Still giggling I added: 'There'll be lots of birds.'

I couldn't stop giggling and I began to swing really hard to control myself as I shot back and forth through the air.

When we were both still again, just slightly moving on our seats, Pete said:

'So you'll be naked too like me then?'

'Yes, Pete.'

'Just checking,' he said, as he began to swing back and forth again.

ooo000ooo

I set my alarm and I was up and ready by five o'clock, with a little bag packed with a change of clothes: a skirt, a smart blouse, a flask of hot coffee and a very sleepy young woman staring out of my bedroom window. Pete drew up at the bottom of the drive at about five twenty. I impressed him with my readiness and went to meet him.

'Well done,' he said. I climbed in wearing a sloppy jumper and my jeans, and grinned at him.

'You ready for all this? I mean you'll deliver your half of the bargain, won't you?' I asked.

'I'll have to now, won't I?'

'Yep!' I laughed as he put the van into gear and roared off.

'Here's to the first day of the rest of our lives!' he cried. I wondered just how true that might be. I touched his arm.

'Good morning, Gwen,' he said.

It took about half an hour to get to the Rye Gorge or at least to the car park nearby. We walked across the dew-damp field to the stile where we entered the woods themselves. Suddenly the path dropped away steeply into a ravine, partly hidden by the dense deciduous woodland. I could hear birdsong from all directions plus the cackle of crows and chattering magpies.

After a long descent we reached the river, which was about thirty feet wide at this point and fairly slow flowing, strewn as the riverbed was with large boulders that stood sentinel to deep, dark pools. Pete started to climb on to a rock at the edge of the river, reaching a hand to me to help pull me up.

The sun was poking its way through the trees but it was still very cool. Pete sat down and I sat next to him.

'Dipper, downstream,' he whispered. I saw a round little brown bird with a white breast bobbing in and out of the water, disappearing completely at times. A few minutes later he pointed out a pair of grey wagtails, which although they are grey on top it is the flashes of bright yellow that attract the eye and the constantly flickering tail. Somehow, although these birds were all new to me, I knew this was not the real reason we were waiting and watching.

Then I saw it. 'There!' I whispered as a bolt of dazzling electric blue flew past me. It was tiny but its metallic sheen shone so it resembled a flying blue bullet. Another followed soon after. Then, unseen in so far as neither of us saw them arrive, Pete told me to look across from where we were. Two adult kingfishers were perched on a dead branch overhanging the water – tiny multicoloured king and queen of the river.

'Pete!' I whispered. Several yards upstream on another bush I saw two less brightly coloured birds but still unmistakably little kingfishers. They were slightly fluffy too.

'They've just fledged,' Pete said. 'The parents will chase them off within the week and maybe have another brood. They are hard parents.'

We lingered on the rocks and then set off again through the woods. Pete pointed out a troop of bossy bullfinches stripping buds off a wild cherry tree. The day was warming now but it was still very quiet. Pete held my hand most of the time and in one quiet glade he turned and we kissed. His hands were on the small of my back; cautiously he moved them lower and I followed suit until we both had our hands on each other's cheeks. He pulled me towards him and I pressed myself against him. It felt good. We moved on. After another ten minutes I pulled my sweater over my head and tied it round my waist. My t-shirt was [deliberately] quite tight fitting and I hadn't put a bra on. Pete must have been aware of my breasts and of my darker coloured areolae.

As we continued our walk, heading back towards the van now, Pete said quietly:

'Do you know how lovely you look, Gwen?'

I replied: 'No, tell me.'

He laughed that laugh again and pulled me into his arms. We leaned against a tree and kissed passionately. His hand edged towards my ample breast and for the first time I felt him hold me and stroke his fingers across my nipples. I mumbled: 'That's nice, Pete.'

Soon we were re-crossing the field, back in the full sunlight as we left the gorge behind. It seemed to disappear as if it wasn't really there. Looking back from the car park there was no sign of it.

We had lunch at 'The Black Dog Inn', a name that reminded me of an old pirate or a dastardly master criminal nicknamed the 'Black Dog' [according to Pete]. In fact the inn sign portrayed an old farmer and his trusty sheep dog but who cared? When we first arrived I asked him to keep a lookout for people while I got in the back of the van to change. With me I had a nice blouse, a short grey skirt - 'not quite slut', was my mum's view. She told me later it was just envy that she was no longer sixteen. 'Nor am I, mum' I had replied - oh, and open strapped high heels.

Pete's whistle followed by another 'Wow, Gwen!' I took as a compliment.

'You told me to change in the van,' I said.

'I didn't think you would though.'

'I wanted to please you, Pete.'

'Mission accomplished then,' he said as he took my hand and we went inside for lunch at the Black Dog.

We got back home by just after half past one. No one seemed to be around and so I led Pete upstairs to my bedroom. Mum and dad knew what our plans were for the afternoon and mum had asked how I would feel if they joined us for some time together in the sun. I had asked her to give us an hour or so, just the two of us together first. She said she thought two hours would let Pete really feel relaxed with me.

'Fine, mum,' I had said.

Anyway Pete and I were in my bedroom. I pushed the door to. He was looking at me as if he was slightly unsure what to do next.

Smiling at him I began to unbutton my blouse. I let it fall. I looked at Pete and unfastened my skirt. It fell to the floor as well. I was just in my panties and my shoes. I kicked the shoes off and walked over to him. I kissed him pressing my body onto his. I moved away and said: 'Take my panties off, Pete, please.'

Now I was naked before him and I was not embarrassed; it was how I wanted to be at that moment. I smiled at him as he pulled his t-shirt over his head, undid the laces of his trainers and stepped from them, unbuckled his belt and pushed his jeans down. He took his socks off and was standing in his boxers. I went closer and put my hands on his hips.

'Gwen, I'm sorry, I'm…I've got an erection.'

I pulled him into my arms. 'I should hope you have after a beautiful woman has just undressed for you,' I told him gently as I pushed his boxers down to join the pile of clothes on the carpet at our feet.

'It looks lovely,' I said as I ran my hand along his stiffened cock. I felt it was a little longer than my dad's but not as thick. I felt Pete's hand on my breast as we kissed again, our tongues jostling wildly. The touching was intoxicating but I wanted to slow things down a little, for both our sakes. I pushed him very gently away.

'Ready?'

'Yes,' he said. We set off down the stairs, naked, hand in hand. I didn't lock the house, as I knew the others were around somewhere, not watching but deliberately keeping out of the way for now; I picked up two rugs from the cabin. Soon we were spread out in the sun, sheltered by the shrubs from the breeze. We were delightfully warm and free. Pete's erection subsided and soon we were just chatting easily.

I shifted to get more comfortable and turned on my side to face towards Pete. He half turned on one elbow so we were very close, looking into each other's eyes. I wanted to rekindle some of the arousal I had felt upstairs and I took hold of his cock. Pete immediately began to stiffen as my fingers squeezed his penis and, forming a ring with my thumb and first finger I moved my hand up and down him.

'Touch me, Pete,' I asked.

'Where?'

'Somewhere where you know I will like it, where your mum likes it,' I added as I massaged the tip of his glans firmly. His penis was so hard I wanted him inside me.

His hand moved to the top of my leg and I felt he was tracing my name on my mound as his fingers moved among my bush.

'I want you, Gwen,' he said simply.

'Do you want to go inside or stay here?' I asked.

'Inside, please.'

We rose to our feet and set off up the garden. Unfortunately we met mum and dad as they were coming out. They were naked and I explained that we were going in for a while but I said we would join them before too long. They couldn't have missed Pete's erection and I expect my own sexual arousal was obvious too.

'OK,' said dad.

'Have fun,' said mum. She always had to go one step too far. I looked daggers at her. We fled upstairs.