Pete and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped on to my bed and Pete lay down beside me. He pulled me to him and we kissed, the wildness of our hunger reasserting itself immediately as our limbs tangled fully for the first time. I rolled so I was on top of him and I let my breasts down on his face so he could take my nipples into his mouth. I felt him nibble and suck on them.

'Oh, Pete, I want it. I want you.'

Pete pushed me off him and rolled me back onto my back. He knelt before me, a leg either side of my legs. I let him move my legs apart so he could kneel between them. He raised my knees and pushed me into a splayed position so that access and view of my sex was at its maximum for him. I moved my hips so as to raise my crutch up and down slightly.

Pete moved forwards and pulled me up so my rear was raised. He sat up more positioning himself so his cock could penetrate me if he pushed down firmly. He could continue to push until I was fully back down on the mattress and he would engulf his cock deep inside me.

'Now, Pete,' I said. He pushed slowly and firmly and his cock slid inside mw. Pete continued to push until he was lying on top of me. I grabbed his legs with mine and began to thrust back at him. I wanted him to know how much he was pleasuring me.

'You're so beautiful,' he grunted as he continued to fuck me. I was so far gone, the whole day had been slowly winding me up to a state of arousal I could no longer control.

'I'm coming,' I said. 'Do it really hard now, Pete,' I asked. He rammed me, firmly clasping my buttocks to maintain maximum penetration by his cock, which I realised, from the way Pete was beginning to spasm at the base of his spine, was delivering its load into me.

'Yes, yes, Pete,' I shouted as the momentum of my own orgasm pitched me into a euphoric sense of completeness.

'You fantastic fucking screw,' Pete moaned as he continued to jerk himself into me. Gradually we slowed; Pete plopped out of me and we held each other for a long time, pulling the duvet over us.

'That was wonderful,' I said. 'I'm not surprised you can only manage to do it once a night with your mum if it's always that good.'

'That's not what I…'

'Only teasing,' I said. 'Tell me again, Pete. What did you call me?'

He looked into my eyes and bent to kiss my forehead. 'It was meant as a compliment, you know.'

'I took it as one,' I said. 'I just want to hear it again.' I grinned at him.

'I called you a fantastic fucking screw, Gwen.'

'Good,' I said.

ooo000ooo

We went down the garden and sat with mum and dad. Pete seemed to cope a little better than I expected and once he was diverted on to talk about our morning in the Rye gorge he seemed less conscious of his nudity. Mum even talked about her own liking for being nude and Pete confessed, as he had to me, how he sometimes went nude out in the country on a warm day while watching the birds.

I couldn't help smile as dad's rod rose to all the talk of nudity and mum quietly gave his cock a stroke. Pete's stood proud again as he watched dad's grow and I think both mum and I were content to see their manhood on show. But the day cooled and we decided to move indoors.

We ate and relaxed in the lounge. Pete kissed me, naked, in front of my parents for the first time. Apart from that it was a modest, restrained evening. I told Peter he could stay if he wished.

'Your parents won't mind?'

'It will seem perfectly natural to them, I promise.'

'And your dad?'

I could sense what he was thinking. Cautiously I reminded him how I felt on those issues, just as I felt about Pete and his mum.

'Dad and I will be together again, probably quite soon, Pete, but it's not a threat to you. It's just as important for dad that I'm in a lasting relationship. My parents seem able to put pleasure before envy and jealousies.'

'I'd love to stay, Gwen.'

We went to bed quite early, at about ten o'clock. In bed we snuggled together.

'Can you manage it again?' I teased.

'What?'

'You know.'

'I think I might, just.' I knew he was joking too as I could hear the laughter in his voice and see the sparkle in his eyes.

'Don't fuck me, Pete. I'd like you to make love to me.'

'He took me in his arms and we wrapped our love together. I felt his fingers exploring my cunt and knew I would come just lying there as he played with me.

'But I still want to be your fantastic fucking screw, Pete,' I muttered in his ear.

'How's that then?' he murmured back as I felt his cock and fingers pushing down into me. Pleasure flooded me like an elixir. Pete began to thrust hard at me so my whole body jumped with each stroke. I was being taken so physically I felt my body would break. All I could say was: 'Yes, do me, do me!' I felt him groan as he began to fill me with his seed as he continued to jerk his body against mine. 'Oh, Pete...' I moaned as his thrusting subsided and my muscles found some peace. That night I slept the sleep of the innocent and woke, not in his arms, but to see him, my lover, lying naked before me.

'I do feel good,' I said. We chatted a while and then I went down to make us a drink of tea that I carried back to the bedroom. Pete wasn't there so I guessed he'd slipped to the bathroom. He soon returned and we lay together; I felt comfortable with him beside me.

'Pete,' I began, changing the subject from a previous long discussion of how his mum would feel and how I wanted to meet her and give her certain reassurances. 'Some things that people do, I mean mum and dad for instance, I've never done.'

'I'm not with you,' he said, touching my elbow gently.

'No, it's not easy to tell you. Just listen, Pete. Some things you've done with your mum, I expect, I still haven't done.' I nuzzled in close to him.

I'd never talked about Greg much to Pete.

'Greg and I slept together a few, well we did it about a dozen times but he never tried to do anything, you know, different. He wanted a quick 'fuck and go' sort of sex.'

'Oh. I thought it was the big thing, the whole shooting match sort of affair. That's the impression he gave.'

'No, Pete. He's all show. It was a mistake; it wasn't anything to be proud of,' I said. 'But mum had always told me to save some things for the man of my life when he came along. I told her I might not know if he was the man of my life. Mum said I would know for certain when it was right and that she didn't expect me to, well, not have men in my life beforehand. But she said I should keep some things for someone special.'

Pete looked at me. He bent and kissed me tenderly on the lips but barely touching me. 'Go on,' he said. 'What things?'

Somehow this would be the hardest bit: telling Pete.

'I've never had anal sex, Pete, and I've never had a cock in my mouth.'

'Not even with your dad?'

'No. He wouldn't, although I know he wants to, one day.'

'I'm sorry, Gwen. You're right. I have done those things before.'

'I want you to show me, to teach me how to enjoy them, Pete.'

Do you want to make a tiny start tonight?'

'Yes, if you do,' I said.

'We might need some lube.'

'Lube?'

'Something to help ease me into you.'

'Oh. Mum gave me something.' I leaned across him, lying so my breasts were across his chest, which felt nice, and I pulled the drawer of my bedside table open and pulled out a small blue tube.

'She gave me this,' I said.

'Brilliant,' said Pete.

I lay on my tummy. Pete began to trace his finger around my anus, ever so gently. Little circles

'My mum says you have lots of erogenous nerve endings that can be excited near here. I'm going to try to relax the muscle at your entry, Gwen.'

I felt him apply the lube to me and work it all around my hole.

'Try to relax, let it open if you can.'

I felt warm beside him and I let my body float away. I felt pressure on my anus as his fingers pushed and I grunted out loud as I felt something slip inside. He stroked my bottom.

'It's just my little finger, Gwen. Grab hold of it.' I pulled onto it.

'Good girl,' he said. 'That's enough for now.'

Very gently he pulled himself away.

ooo000ooo

After breakfast we drove across town to Pete's house. I had never seen where he lived with his mum. Initially I'd assumed from the state of Pete's van that his widowed mum was not well off but recent discoveries about her job and some of the expensive clothes Pete had for special occasions made me begin to suspect otherwise.

The house was large and probably two hundred years old. A green jaguar saloon was in the drive. Set in its own grounds with lawns and mature trees, I realised Pete's mum was a wealthy if lonely woman.

Reading my mind Pete said: 'Granpa bought me the van when I first passed my test. Mum wants to get me something new but I won't hurt granpa's feelings and it's great for what I need. I don't want to just show off in a four by four SUV.

We met Sue in the living room where she was reading some legal papers. She seemed nice if a little nervous. I wasn't used to people being nervous because of me. After the introductions Pete disappeared with some excuse that he needed to 'check something'. I felt he wanted us to have a chance to talk alone.

Sue smiled. 'You've been wonderful for Pete, Gwen. I've seen him become so confident so suddenly. The scar…' Sue paused.

'Yes,' I said. 'I nearly got that one all wrong.'

'He told me.'

I smiled and she touched my hand. 'Thank you.'

I must have frowned.

'Thank you for making him so happy these last couple of weeks.'

'Sue?'

'Yes?'

'Pete may have told you but there's something I want to say to you myself. I presume you know he's told me about the love you share?'

Sue nodded, avoiding eye contact with me for the first time.

'Pete and I, we are lovers too now. I wanted you to know.'

'I'm very happy for you both, Gwen.'

'I love him as he is, not as a lover might want to make him become. I don't want to stop him loving you the way you have done. Do you understand me?'

Sue came over to me and planted a kiss very gently, almost imperceptibly, on my lips. I grinned, I think, and we both relaxed. I could see a lot of Pete in Sue and we got on from the start, especially once we had shared those few words alone.

ooo000ooo

Late afternoon we headed back to my house; Pete had put some of his stuff in the van. I told him he couldn't stay at my house all the time: he would have to spend some time at his mum's, either with me or on his own.

'I know, you're right. But I want to stay with you for a while. If that's all right of course.'

'That's more than all right,' I said leaning in to him as he drove along.

When we got home mum told me Max had phoned. He'd been asked to a skateboard competition in Birmingham and wouldn't be home for another fortnight. I could tell mum was not happy with this news.

That evening Pete and I joined my parents naked in the lounge. The fire burned merrily. We sat there with a drink in our hands, sharing the large sofa, with just the fire to light the room as the sun sank in the west. Mum and dad were snuggled together and I saw her place her hand on dad's cock. Pete must have been aware of this and I saw his own penis start to stiffen. I touched it. Pete didn't react or discourage me, so I began to stroke him to a full erection. I saw mum's eyes glued to us both as she produced the same effect in my dad.

Pete's hand pushed down into my crutch and found my wetness. I was incredibly turned on – I just wanted to fuck.

'I want you,' I whispered. I'd have fucked anything.

'Upstairs?'

'No, now, here, please.' I wanted to be watched.

Pete looked at me and moved in to me; we kissed as he pulled hard on my breasts. I grabbed him and made us roll together off the sofa down onto the rug on the floor.

'Screw me, Pete, screw me,' I begged, loud enough for all to hear, as he positioned himself, pushed my legs aside and entered me immediately. We both knew what we wanted and we were rougher than we had been before, confident we both wanted this. I felt my nipples being tugged so hard I whimpered and bit him on the neck. His fingers were digging in to my behind as he thrust really roughly on me.

'Yes, yes, fuck, oh fuck!' I was shouting as I came like thunder. My spine rippled with my orgasm and Pete responded by squirting his come into me. He lowered himself down onto me. 'That was wonderful,' he murmured in my ear.

'Has your cunt satisfied you, sir?' I asked.

'Nearly,' he answered as he continued to hold me and to thrust his cock inside me, removing it completely and then re-entering me. For the first time I wondered what my parents were doing and I looked round from my position on my back on the floor. Mum and dad were fucking steadily – I sensed they hadn't yet reached that total moment when instinctive desire takes over. I suspected they had been watching us and had only just begun to copulate.

We were spellbound mum told me later. 'You were very physical together; it was like a training exercise watching you give yourself so totally, Gwen.'

I was exhausted and I knew I would be stiff and a bit sore in the morning. I felt so good, proud of myself and of my lovely partner that I didn't mind if I couldn't move in the morning. I didn't care.

We crawled up to bed but somehow I couldn't sleep. I wanted to talk. I'd never had someone I could talk to the way I now knew I could talk to Pete.

'Say something naughty to me, Pete,' I asked.

'How do you mean?'

'Tel me something really sexy, you know, really disgusting you'd like to do or you'd like me to do. You do have thoughts like that don't you?'

Pete nodded and smiled. 'Tell me one of yours first.'

Well I started this I suppose, I thought to myself. 'I'd like you to take me out in the country on a warm day to a field in the middle of nowhere,' I began. 'You'll undress me and I'll undress you and you will take me, use my body however you want to, whenever you want to. You won't ask you'll just do it until you've had enough of me, until I have given you as much pleasuring as I can and then you'll dress me and take me home. Right?'

'Good one, Gwen. Mine's much simpler. I want to watch your dad fuck you.'

I rolled into his arms and with my eyes closed I murmured: 'I might just make that happen for you, Pete.'

'Then I might take you to that field one day.'

ooo000ooo

College took all our attention for the next few days and on the Wednesday evening we went up to bed early as mum and dad were out at Roy and Penny's house. I made it clear to Pete what I knew that meant.

'Would you like to have other partners too?' Pete asked.

'Would you?'

'That's not a proper answer,' he said.

'All right. Yes, I would as long as you wanted me to and I would also like to be there when you were with someone else. At least the first time I would.'

Pete rolled me onto my stomach and began to lube my rear again. This time he inserted his thumb into me and worked on my hole. I found it more arousing than I had expected, as he stretched me intentionally, and I began to move myself on his thumb with real pleasure, whereas previously I had assumed anal sex was mainly for the male's satisfaction.

'Good girl, good girl,' he said, stroking my back as he pushed his thumb fully up to its base inside me. Then he withdrew, saying that was enough for now. I was almost disappointed but I now believe that was Pete's skill: he taught me to want it and a little bit of disappointment drove my future appetite.

'I think I might be ready to do it,' I said hesitantly. 'Don't you?'

'Yes, soon, if you're sure you want to.'

'I'm sure Pete.'

'Turn over,' he said gently. I rolled onto my back. He came on to me and sucked on my nipples, cupping my breasts and licking them. He licked my navel and worked down over my tummy until he reached my mound which he licked until his tongue began to lick my cunt lips and to push inside me. I was writhing with the delight of his touch. He found my clitoris and the tip of his tongue controlled the feelings of my entire body as it played with my sex. I started to come and tears ran down my face as this beautifully bodied boy sent another orgasm rolling through me. I didn't want it to ever stop.

'Now you must pleasure me,' he told me as he turned to lie on his back, his head and shoulders partly in a raised position on his two pillows. I began to pump his hard rod. I was about to lower my drenched cunt onto him when he sensed this and said: 'No, another way.'

I realised what he wanted and I got off him and lay more with my feet vaguely pointing towards Pete's head as my face was in his crutch. I leaned forward and hoped I remembered what I had seen my mum and dad do. I swirled my tongue around his cock and then licked slowly up and down it. My fingers cupped his balls as I moved closer and took his knob in my mouth and closed my lips around him. My teeth chewed on his glans playfully. Pete groaned with pleasure. I angled my head so I could take him in deeper and I moved my head up and down on him.

'Gwen, oh, Gwen, I love… I love you!' As he spoke I felt his cock jerk and I knew he was coming. I had never experienced this before and I began to panic. He was coming in my throat and spurting what felt like huge blobs of cream into me. I tried to swallow but his cock made that really difficult. At last I gulped and gulped again. I moved my head partially off him but continued to lick him as he stroked my hair.

Calmer now, he repeated what he'd said: 'I do love you very much.'

'I love you too,' I said. 'I'll do anything to please you.'

'You're doing just fine,' he said as he pulled me up so he could kiss me. He must have tasted himself as our tongues entwined again.

ooo000ooo

The next evening Pete and I went to a party at the home of one of my friends. She told me she was amazed at how Pete had changed. 'He's really quite good looking too,' she said looking across the room at him. I disagreed: I thought he was extremely handsome, but I said nothing to Debbie.

Friday came round and we were staying at home. On Saturday we were to go to see Pete's mum, Sue, and I was going to stay the night there whilst Pete went off in a minibus on Saturday afternoon to a cookery competition that I had persuaded him to enter. He was going with ten other contestants from our college to Warwick and I said I could get to know his mum a bit more if I stayed on until he got back late Sunday.

Back to Friday evening however. Pete and I got home first and we started to prepare the meal. The house was decidedly cool so we didn't go nude straightaway. Pete said it almost seemed strange not to be going nude together when we were at home. I was pleased how much we all shared that particular pleasure. Pete said he would light the fire but admitted that he had never lit one before apart from bonfires. I heard some muttered swearing whilst I was in the kitchen. After about twenty minutes he came in to wash his hands.

'I think it's going ok,' he said. 'I'll not be amused if it goes out again.'

I laughed and he flicked the towel he was holding so it cracked against my bottom. It sounded good but I hardly felt it.

The meal was cooking when mum and dad came home. He had picked her up at the centre where she works and she was thrilled we had got the meal prepared and had lit the fire. They came back down nude and so we went back upstairs to dress down for the evening. When we were naked Pete pulled me in his arms and started to feel me up. I pulled him down on the bed and we tumbled together. We kissed but then Pete said: 'Later. All right?'

'Yes,' I grinned. I read his mind. I realised he meant when the four of us were together. 'Good idea.'

We settled down by the fire again. There was a good film on and we watched that until about ten o'clock. Mum was watching me just gently feeling Pete whilst the fingers of his left hand were gently rolling and pinching my nipple. Dad was watching us, I knew, and I smiled at him as I ran a finger along the shaft of Pete's lovely hard cock. Dad was hard too by now.

1...34567...10