All Comments on 'Pete's Big Surprise'

by Clohi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Hot stuff

He says Rhonda and Melanie do everything together; so how many times have they both fucked Russ?

And with the room 420 on constant booking there's obviously a LOT going on there!!!

These two women COULD be fucking everyone they can!!

I would guess they have every intention of continuing their get togethers.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Story

I don't vote as a protest to the Trolls and Goblins. Sexy take. I'm glad th surprise was Melanie. Nice writing, very arousing.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
good

very sexy tell liked it

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 16 years ago
It was OK

I would have much preferred the following diversion when Pete reads Rhonda's email abd sees the pictures'

"Rhonda, the quality was first rate, so I went ahead and forwarded them on to Russ and also copied Melanie. Perhaps she could have some similar ones taken"

The husband is, as usual, portrayed as a gullible clown. He has his dick out way in front of his brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bunch of cheaters

Pete should have seen this coming. And he should have NEVER responded to the first e-mail. This is a suckers trap. Let it go. Forget the little head. But no. He had to respond and is now heading down the road to a divorce. Cheaters always lose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun read. Would like to see more.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

He is lucky it wasn't a trap set by his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fantastic present form your wife

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Hopefully

Rhonda's husband comes home early carrying a shotgun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous