Pete's Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of days, he replayed over and over what had transpired in the front seat of his car with Rhonda. He also envisioned the many ways he was going to fuck her and the many other things they were going to do to each other. Melanie was the lucky beneficiary of his almost constant arousal, which sent her off to her sister's with a smile on her face; she had no reason to suspect that Pete would be up to anything while she was gone.

The big day finally came and he found himself on the road to the Hilton. He wasn't exactly feeling nervous, more like eager; he was eager to experience all of the licking and sucking and fucking and cumming. He wasn't sure how Rhonda had known the room number so far in advance of checking in, but it made it easier for him to slip in undetected. He parked his SUV where it wouldn't likely stand out, entered the hotel through a back door and hiked up the four flights. The odds of running into someone he knew were pretty miniscule, but he still didn't want to take anything for granted. On the fourth floor, he sought out number 420 and, after taking a deep breath, knocked on the door.

Rhonda swept open the door and Pete nearly fell over when he saw her. He didn't think she could have turned him on any more than she already had, but he was clearly mistaken. It took him a minute to remember to breathe while Rhonda smiled at his obvious reaction.

She was wearing a short, silk robe that came down just barely below her ass and was untied and hanging open. Under the robe, she was wearing a push-up bra, a garter belt with thigh-high stockings and (he found out soon after) a pair of thong panties. Her entire ensemble was coordinated in red and black and her face and hair impeccably made up. She was a vision, so much so that Pete almost felt apprehension about defiling her. That didn't last long.

Holding out her hand, Rhonda waited for Pete to come to his senses. Finally, he clasped her hand and was pulled forward into the room. The closing of the door behind him was music to his ears. Taking another look at Rhonda, he waited then slowly lowered his mouth to hers in a long, wet kiss. Rhonda moaned as her tongue touched Pete's, sweeping deep inside his mouth. Pete's hands were on her hips, holding her steady and pulling her closer to him. The kiss seemed to last forever until Rhonda broke free.

"Come on, baby, let's get you undressed."

Rhonda led Pete towards the bed. Standing between him and the bed, Rhonda slowly unbuttoned Pete's shirt and slid it off onto the floor. Running her hands over his chest, she pinched his nipples playfully before sliding her tongue over first one and than the other. Her hands moved down to undo his belt and pants. As she slid them down, Rhonda lowered herself to squat in front of Pete, helping him off with his shoes, socks and pants. Naked, Pete stood in front of her, his cock hard and standing fully erect.

Sliding her hands up his thighs, Rhonda held onto Pete as she slowly engulfed his hard cock in her mouth. Pete moaned, closed his eyes and grasped the back of her head, fisting her hair as she sucked up and down his length. He'd dreamed about this since their meeting in the garage. Remember how warm and wet her mouth had felt about his tool.

"That's it, baby, suck it good. Suck my hard cock."

Pete urged Rhonda on with each stroke of her mouth. His cock felt like he would explode. Before he got the chance, Rhonda circled the base of his cock with her fingers and squeezed, effectively cutting off his orgasm.

Laughing, Rhonda stood and licked Pete's lips. "Not yet. I have other plans for you." Rhonda stepped back from him and knelt on the bed facing him. Never taking her eyes off Pete, she slowly slid the robe off her shoulders and tossed it to the floor. Laying back on the bed, Rhonda spread her legs and ran her hands down her stomach to pull on the thin piece of material between her legs. Pete watched as the material slid over her pussy, parting it. Rhonda lifted her legs straight up and slowly removed her panties. Opening her legs, Rhonda displayed her wet pussy for Pete.

"Come and get it, baby. Come fuck me."

Pete crawled up on the bed, kissing Rhonda's thighs before lowering his mouth to her pussy. She only let him get a couple of licks in before she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up. "Fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me. Now." With a grin on his face, Pete said, "I wouldn't want to disappoint a lady," and slid his raging cock deep inside Rhonda's pussy.

Pete moaned with his first thrust. Rhonda was so fucking tight and so wet. She cried out for him to fuck her slow and hard as he withdrew and then buried himself deep inside her again. This was the fuck he'd been imaging. In and out, slow and hard, Pete rammed his cock deeper and deeper inside Rhonda. Rhonda was thrashing around underneath him, her legs locked around his waist. With his eyes closed, Pete concentrated on making this first time last. He was all the more surprised when he felt another set of hands on his ass, stroking his left cheek and then a flick of a tongue on the underside of his balls. Looking over his shoulder Pete couldn't believe his eyes. Melanie.

He should have known. These two never did anything without the other one knowing about it, but he had no complaints. He smiled at his wife and said "Hi, Baby," as she tongued his balls, then returned his focus to Rhonda. She smiled a wicked smile and told him, "I fucked her first, I hope you don't mind." Pete stuck his tongue into her mouth and returned his focus to sliding his meat in and out of her juicy, snug pussy. The presence of his wife in the room with them didn't detract from the anticipation of the night ahead; if anything, it added to it. He knew he'd not only have the good fortune to fuck and lick and suck and cum on Rhonda, but if he needed any recovery time, he'd now get to watch two hot babes going at it while he did.

These thoughts only aroused him more, making his cock swollen and solid. Rhonda was moaning beneath him, her eyes now cinched shut as waves of pleasure overtook her body. Pete supported himself over her, looking down at the ecstatic expression on her face. Melanie had crawled up the bed and was lying beside them, playing with Rhonda's impressive tits and encouraging him to fuck her hard. Finally, Rhonda let out a cry and began to shudder as an incredibly intense orgasm coursed through her. Once she'd let out her breath and opened her eyes again, Melanie told Pete to come with her.

He withdrew his slick tool from Rhonda's pussy, then followed his wife's lead and moved down between Rhonda's legs. She told him how much juicier Rhonda got after she came, so the two of them took turns licking the nectar from Rhonda's pussy. Rhonda was quickly on the verge of cumming again, but Melanie stopped them, telling Pete that if they weren't careful it would turn into an endless cycle.

Pete's cock was still swollen and throbbing, so he was anxious to bury it somewhere again. Melanie had been on the receiving end of it for years and, in particular, for the last couple of weeks, thanks to Rhonda, so she was happy to share it. Rhonda was still lying on her back, her thong pulled aside and her bra still in place. Melanie was wearing a very sexy, short, blue silk negligee that Pete had never seen before. Pete, of course, was naked with his tool sticking straight out in front of him. Indicating that they were both wearing too much, he told the ladies that he wanted to see them undress each other.

They knelt facing each other as he watched them. Rhonda's long brown hair hung down to her big boobs supported from below by her red and black bra, her narrow waist was wrapped in the garter belt, her fine ass was split by the thong and her long, thin legs were wrapped in black stockings topped with red lace. Melanie's short, naturally-blonde hair hung to her shoulders, her hard nipples pressed out against the blue fabric from the top of her small tits, her tan legs stuck out from the bottom of the negligee and her blue eyes sparkled with mischief. Pete absently stroked his tool as he watched them start to undress each other, a task that obviously wasn't something entirely new to either of them.

Melanie reached around Rhonda to unhook her bra, slipping her lips to Rhonda's neck and sucking lightly. As she released Rhonda's bra, Melanie lowered her mouth to catch a dangling nipple between her teeth. Pete watched as his wife suckled another woman, his hand stroking his cock. He didn't think he could get any harder until he watched Rhonda's hand sneak down between Melanie's legs. Melanie tossed her head back, eyes closed and ground her pussy down on Rhonda's fingers. Pete's fingers grasped tighter on his cock. Rhonda, remembering who they were performing for, turned and ordered Pete to release his cock.

Both women turned their attentions to Pete. With Melanie completely naked and Rhonda in nothing but her garter belt and stockings, they crawled towards Pete. Melanie grabbed him at the waist, Rhonda pulled his arms, hauling him onto the bed between them. Before Pete could make a move, both women turned their mouths to his cock. Pete moaned as Melanie and Rhonda fought over the tip of his cock with their tongues. Rhonda won, sucking his cock into her mouth. Melanie turned her tongue loose on his balls, licking and teasing him. Before he could come, Rhonda again cut him off. Sweating, Pete waited to see what was next.

Melanie positioned Rhonda on her back on the bed. Swinging up and over her, Melanie lowered her own pussy over Rhonda's waiting mouth. Pete gulped in air like a fish out of water as he watched his wife get tongue by her best friend. Melanie leaned over, laying flat on Rhonda, pulling Pete to kneel between Rhonda's legs. Taking his cock in her mouth, Melanie gave him a quick suck and then guided his cock into Rhonda's waiting pussy. Melanie laid there, watching as her husband's cock slammed in and out of another woman's pussy. On a backward thrust, Melanie grabbed Pete's cock, sucking him into her mouth again before guiding him back to Rhonda's pussy.

Pete switched back and forth between Rhonda and his wife, not believing this was happening. He was in heaven with two beautiful women. As he felt his orgasm near, he grabbed hold of Rhonda's hips and thrust. Melanie moaned as Rhonda's tongue dove between her lips.

On the verge of cumming, Pete stopped. There was still something he was dying to do, so he quickly rearranged the two women before him. He had Melanie sit up against the headboard with her legs spread wide. He and Rhonda admired her trim blonde bush and the way her tan lines highlighted her tits and pussy. Pete got Rhonda on all-fours with her head between Melanie's legs. Rhonda was the only one who'd cum so far, so she was now responsible for getting the other two there. Pete lined up his tool with her pussy, slipped the head between her lips, then grabbed her by the hips and shoved himself in. Rhonda let out a moan against Melanie's pussy, then went back to licking and sucking Melanie's clit.

Glancing to his left, Pete had a good profile view of all of the action in the mirror. As he slowly slid his tool in and out of Rhonda, he could see it appearing and disappearing below the nice round curve of her remarkable ass. Her big tits were swinging in rhythm with the thrusting of his tool and he recalled that he still hadn't had the chance to fuck them yet. All in good time. He could also see Rhonda's tongue working on Melanie's pussy while she pumped a couple of fingers in and out. Melanie had one hand on the back of Rhonda's head while the other toyed with her own hard nipples. Pete smiled and turned his attention back to his cock sliding in and out of Rhonda's dripping pussy.

Grasping it by the base, he slid it all the way out and pressed the head against Rhonda's anus. Before Rhonda had time to react, he pushed hard and his head popped into her ass. By the time she let out a loud moan of pain mixed with pleasure, his thick shaft was sliding in.

Pete held himself deep inside Rhonda's ass, enjoying the tightness around his cock. Reaching down underneath her, Pete ran his finger over her clit, Rhonda bucked up, pushing back against him. Pete moaned and thrust forward. Melanie was moaning as Rhonda's tongue and fingers dug deeper in her pussy. Pete pulled back, nearly popping his head from Rhonda's ass before he pushed back in, filling her again and again. His finger slipped back and forth over her clit. Pete moaned, telling Rhonda he was going to fill her ass with his cum. Rhonda moaned. Melanie straightened her legs out, arching up to Rhonda's mouth as her orgasm hit her hard and fast. Bucking her hips up and down, Melanie yelled out, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Taking another hard slam into Rhonda's tight little ass, Pete grabbed her hair with one hand and rapidly fingered her hard little clit with his other. With a howl, Pete finally let his orgasm go. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot from his cock filling Rhonda's ass. Rhonda moaned and backed her ass against him as yet another orgasm rocked her body. Exhausted, the three collapsed on the bed, spent and completely satisfied. Pete lay in between his wife, Melanie, and her best friend, Rhonda, with a wide smile on his face, cum dripping from his cock and thought nothing could be better than this.

12