All Comments on 'Petra the Small Ch. 03'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
What a concept!!!

"The great Oneness, the great Wholeness of creation", what a 'divine' concept! Yes Scorpio, yet another glimpse of your considerable writing skills. You are putting the Literature back into LITEROTICA! It is the all embracing love that makes this an outstanding tale and the skilfully handled yet subtle sex scenes keep us looking for more. Chapter 05 ASAP, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Big hearts this time

What a relief to read a story about people with wide open hearts,& concepts and practises to let love grow.

Something to think about and wish for.

Nice change from cliché stories about super orgasms/ superbig genitals.

The people though seem a bit stilted: walking and talking concepts.Very litle inner struggle & easy conversions. Here they have super-big hearts in stead of superbig dicks and tits, like in the average erotic story. But all this could degenerate into loveporn.

I hope that the story will develop in a non-sugary way.

Scorpio,I admire your work, please write about real people with feet on the ground, who develop a viable lifestyle and are able to be both loving and prepared to resist outside pressure and interference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great work!

I hope you will continue this story, because I love it! Again, great work! Angela became Andrea, but what the hell! I am looking forward to the next chapter as well as of N for Nude. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I grok it.

About the time I finished the part_I I thought 'I could see Michael Valentine Smith saying that'. A well written, poignant story. Please, please continue the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!

Title says it all...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous