Pet's Gift

Story Info
Miss Jenn gives her pet a gift.
2.5k words
4.3
18.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feedback on O/our stories has been wonderful, W/we hope you like this one as well.

She opens her purse and pulls out a small box that had been gift wrapped with satin fabric, it also had a velvet ribbon, holding the fabric on. She walks to his chair and sits down, still holding the package. "Come to me, My pet."

He crawls to his Mistress, and even though he was fully clothed, it still sent tingles to Her pussy, to think that this very special man, had given himself so completely to Her. He stops at Her feet looking up at Her, curious as to what was in the box. She hands him the box and smiled, "Go ahead, pet, Open it."

He unties the ribbon and handed it to her, then also hands her the fabric. As he opens the box, She is watching his face for a reaction. Inside the box were two items, the first was a dark green silk pair of underwear. His jaw drops a little, and he looks like he is going to say something and she speaks up, "I will keep them with Me. They are for My pleasure." She smiles at him then and says"Go on, keep looking."

But he kept looking at the first item, dark green silk boxers, which he slowly rubbed across his face, loving how they felt. Not wanting to upset his Mistress, he puts them down and continues to look in the box. The 2nd item was a satin cami set for his Mistress. He picks them up so that he could feel them against his skin and a 3rd item fell out of them. It was a pair of fur lined hand cuffs. His eyes grew big as golf balls. His hands tremble as he picks them up. He looks up at his Mistress and sees that She has a devilish smile on Her face. She says "Remember My pet; you are Mine to do with as I see fit." She laughs as the look of doubt crosses his face.

"Pet, will you help me undress, please." His Mistress stands up at that moment, and he undresses Her. When he had removed all of Her clothing, She smiled at him and said "Now would you please hand me the one in my size?"

"Yes Mam" and he did just that.

When She had dressed, She sat down in his chair again, and said, "Now pet come over here and tell Me what you think of My outfit, I want you to look at it, touch it, and feel how soft it is." As he began to lean forward, She abruptly said while pushing him away, "On second thought I want to see your boxers on you. I want to make sure they fit you pet. Will you put them on for Me?" He removes his slacks, and the underwear he had on and reaches for the boxers. As he slides them up over his ass, and cock, he can feel how smooth and silky they feel.

He loves the feel on his ass and cock. His cock is straining to poke through the fabric and soon it finds the opening and points straight out at his Mistress. She laughs and says "I see you do like your gift. Why don't you finish undressing and make sure your door is locked. I don't want to embarrass you."

He does as he is told. As he checks the door, She comes up behind him and pushes his upper body into the door. She starts rubbing his ass through the boxers and he moans with pleasure. She reaches around to the front and grabs his cock. She starts stroking him and just when he was about to cum; She stopped the stroking and grabbed the base of his cock like a vise-grip. "Not so fast My pet. I did not give you permission to cum" she says.

"I'm sorry Miss Jenn. I could not help myself" he says as he tries to control his breathing.

She releases him and tells him to turn around. He does and She put his cock head into Her mouth and sucks the precum that has started to drip... "Now since my pet was trying to be bad, I think he deserves to be punished" She says sternly. "Get on your knees" She orders.

He drops to his knees, and starts to speak, but thinks twice about it. "Now pet, put your hands behind your back." He moves his arms behind him and hears the soft clicking noise as each handcuff is secured to his wrist. She walks in front of him, rubs Her body against his chest. His cock is still bouncing out through the hole in the front of his shorts.

His head drops down a little and She smiles, thinking how lucky She is. "Pet, did you enjoy your last punishment?"

"No Mam, I didn't enjoy not being allowed to make you cum. Please don't make me do that again. Please Miss Jenn..."

"I have to figure something out pet; I can't have your cock leaking cum all over the place."

He is trembling a little and says "Miss Jenn, I promise I will ask for permission before I cum, please Miss Jenn, may we please not go down that same punishment road, please."

"Pet, you are getting quite good at begging I am going to sit in your chair, if you would like to crawl over to me, and continue begging. I could be persuaded to listen."

She walks over to his chair, sits down and spreads Her legs wide. He crawls over to his Mistress and lays his head on Her lap looking up at Her in adoration.

"Please, please don't punish me that way." He repeats over and over until she reaches down, and lifts his chin, so he is looking at Her. She smiles and says "You've got 5 minutes, if you can make Me cum...I won't punish you that way. If you can't, I will...and paddle your ass."

He sees the sparkle of challenge in Her eyes. He badly wants to make Her cum, but he also relishes the opportunity to be spanked. However he knows what he must do.

He gives Her a grin and slowly starts running his tongue up the inside of Her leg until it comes to Her freshly shaved pussy. He lifts his head enough so his tongue just touches Her lips and then continues down Her other leg. She starts to moan. He returns his tongue to Her pussy area but he does not touch Her. For a few moments he gently blows on the most beautiful lips that he has ever had the chance to suck.

He can see Her getting a chill from this but he can also see that Her pussy juices have started to drip down to Her cute little asshole. He knows the time is clicking away, so he takes his tongue and he licks Her ass crack up to her tight hole, She gasps as his tongue starts to play with Her sphincter. Then he continues to lick up Her juices. He gets to Her clit that has grown with anticipation, looks like a little cock that is ready for a good sucking. He quickly puts Her clit in his mouth and creates a suction that makes her rise out of the chair. She grabs his head and pulls him in tighter to Her pussy. She starts to shake violently in an earth shattering orgasm. Her juices flow from Her pussy like a dam has burst. He could swear that Her cum was being shot out of Her pussy like a hose.

He slowly releases Her clit and dutifully starts to lick up Her juices. After cleaning up Her pussy, he heads back down to Her ass. He starts to tongue Her tight little hole and slowly inches his tongue inside. She starts gasping as he tongue fucks Her ass, pushing his tongue in as far as he can. She was still coming down from the first orgasm; she quickly explodes again with his tongue going in and out of Her ass. Knowing that he has made another mess, and he knows he has to clean up Her pussy but She stops him.

As She catches her breath, She brings his mouth to Hers and kisses him, then licks Her cum from his lips. "Good job my pet," She says smiling but he sees that She is not done yet.

"You look so proud of yourself, let's see what I can do to change that...you still have 2 minutes, can you make Me cum once more?" She laughs and says "Either way, I am going to spank you, just because I can."

He hears those words and realizes this challenge was more for him than anything; he had nothing to lose, except his own personal glory. He attacked Her pussy, with a new vigor, at that moment, he slipped his tongue as far in Her pussy as it would go and locked his lips around her clit and pussy hole and began sucking, She couldn't believe how fast he was able to get Her to cum. He kept at his method of bringing Her to orgasm until She had a second one.

She pushed his head away at that moment and said, "That's enough. Your time's up anyway. Get over there and lay on that chair so your ass is up in the air, so I can spank you."

He does as he is instructed and She walks over to him. She caresses and squeezes his ass, and out of no where, slaps each side, every now and then in between slaps, She would caress and soothe his ass.

Miss Jenn loved the way her pet would moan and shake his ass after each hit. She continued to spank his ass until her hand was getting tired. She looked around the office and saw a wooden ruler. She grabbed it and the look his eyes when she showed him the new device She was about to use, excited Her. She loved the thought of controlling Her man, punishing him when She thought he needed it, making him submit to Her and forcing him to relinquish his manhood. He was Her pet, Her slave, Her bitch. She knew all these things were fantasies for him, hidden in the back of his mind. She knew that he had longed for these but was scared of them in reality. Oh but reality was here and now.

She hit his ass with the ruler. It made him jump and whine but She knew that he liked it; his cock was dripping precum all over the chair. She grabbed his cock and milked more cum from it. She swirled it around with her fingers, brought it up to Her lips and then to his. She made him clean her fingers of his cum. She went back to his cock and got some more of his cum and smeared it around his tight backdoor. She took Her finger and with light pressure pushed it into his ass. In it went, as if his ass was sucking it in. She moved Her finger in and out of his ass, harder and harder She pushed, twisting Her finger inside, making him grown with pleasure.

She removed Her finger from his ass and went over to Her purse. She had one more surprise for him. With a devilish grin on Her face and making sure he was looking at Her, She slowly removed a dildo from the purse. It was Her favorite one, a nice long double headed dildo. Since Her pet had done such a wonderful job licking Her pussy earlier, She was able to slide the dildo into Her pussy easily. She almost fell when Her knees buckled as the dildo hit Her g-spot. Her pet watched as She came all over the dildo. Her juices running down to the other "head" of the dildo. Once She had finished cumming, She slowly walked over to his face.

Smiling.....She pulled the fake cock out of Her pussy, and switched ends, so the one covered in Her cum was bouncing in his face, "Suck it for Me pet, and clean it off for Me like a good bitch." His head bobbed up and down on Her cock, cleaning it off. He loved the taste of Her cum and She loved the opportunity to provide him every chance She could to taste it.

She grabbed the back of his head and pushed a little and said "Take it deep, baby. That's it suck My cock like a good slut. Take it down your throat and I will fuck you with it." He opened his throat a little more and took the cock deeper into his throat. Almost making himself choke, resting, then a little deeper.

When the drool started escaping from his lips with each deep stroke, She smiled and said "I think My cock is ready to fuck you, pet, are you ready?"

"Yes Miss Jenn, whatever you would like."

She smiled and went around behind him; gently She spreads his ass cheeks and slips Her cock head into his tight ass hole. There is a little resistance, so She reached around in front of him, grabs his cock and squeezes it a little, laughs cruelly. "Push a little pet..." he complies, and as She feels him pushing a little, She pushes harder, and slips the cock in right up to the balls. He gasps, but does not try to pull away. After allowing a minute to adjust, She grabs his shoulders and slowly starts to fuck his tight ass. The more he moans, the harder She slides Her cock into him, before too long, She has made Herself cum, and he is begging for release.

She smiles cruelly, and says, "You want to cum; it's going to be in MY mouth or not at all..."

As she removes his handcuffs, She continues to smile cruelly and pushes him into the chair and drops to her knees in front of her pet. She looks up into his eyes and puts his cock into her mouth. First she kisses the head and then around the shaft. Then she starts to suck his balls into her mouth, while her hand gentle strokes him. She starts to hum, which sends wonderful vibrations to his balls. He is moaning and taking in the wonderful feel. She releases his balls and licks under his nut sack towards his freshly fucked ass teasingly. Then suddenly she pops his cock into her mouth and engulfs it all. He can feel the cock head touch rub the back of her throat, while her tongue plays with the underside. He wants to cum badly and she knows it, so when she feels him tense up, she increases the suction and starts gripping his balls. That did it because he shot his cum so hard down her throat that she gagged and had to catch her breath. She tried to keep all of his cum in her mouth but some started to drip down her chin. As she finished sucking his cock clean, he lifted her up and licked the cum from her chin and then kissed her. "Thank you for all my presents, Miss Jenn. I really enjoyed them." He said lovingly.