Fulfillment of a Pet

Story Info
A pet arrives by train to meet her owner.
3k words
4.2
16.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Central Eastern China, Spring 2018

Duccio

"I never get tired to look at Tangerine's supple body, at her small breasts, crowned by thick, meaty brown nipples, at her round buttocks, at her fleshy pussy lips, where the inner labia blossoms outwardly like a sensuous, indecent flower.

I love Tangerine's willingness to please, that excites my imagination.

She lives three hours by train from my city. This weekend I asked her to come to visit me. She will travel naked, covered only by a flimsy trenchcoat."

Tangerine

"As far as I can remember my imagination has been filled with fantasies of submission.

I had a happy childhood, with loving parents.

Yet one day when I was six I found a strange illustrated book in a drawer of the desk of my kind grandfather. I couldn't read all the words there, but after seeing the images of women being stripped, tied and whipped, penetrated, I couldn't forget them.

I would often sneak into grandad's room to look at those images and indulge in a strange dream of pleasure and pain.

Until I met Duccio those fantasies belonged to those moments, before going to sleep, when I masturbated myself furiously.

After meeting him, they became reality - and for once reality overcame fantasy.

With him, I abandon my judgment and I trust his. This allows me to go to places where I won't go otherwise.

Now, on this train, I indulge in the inebriating feeling that I am naked, below my coat. The other passengers look at me without interest; maybe a boy pays a closer look at my bare legs, but I know he is still far from imagining the truth.

My nipples are hard and remain stimulated by the coat's fabric. This makes them deliciously painful. My pussy is wet, and I struggle to concentrate on the book I am reading."

Duccio

"I check the arrival board, and I know that Tangerine's train has arrived. I told her to go to the parking lot where I left my car, a large metallic brown SUV. In reality,

I am hiding behind a column near the arrival gate, spying her moving in the crowd, still unsure if she truly obeyed my order.

When I see her, she looks concentrated, searching for the parking. She is wearing the trenchcoat, and as I asked, she has no bag or suitcase. Her only piece of clothes, for the weekend, will be that coat.

I follow her as she walks to the parking lot, and when she is there she stops, looking around. I get closer to her, I tap her shoulder and I say: "Come". She follows me without saying a word."

Tangerine

"I reach the station of NJ and for a moment I am afraid. It's the evening and I am wearing only this trenchcoat. I have no spare clothes, and I have money just enough for my return ticket. What if Duccio is not here to get me? The idea that he could have forgotten me is undeniably exciting. Why I am such a slut?

He is nowhere to be seen, but this is not strange, we are supposed to meet in the parking lot. I notice the sign, and I follow it. I long to meet him, I try to remember his smell, the feeling of his cock inside my sex, inside my mouth...

I reach the parking lot, but I can't see him. Maybe he is late...or did we mix up the dates? I had received his message before my departure, it can't be...

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn my face: he is here.

We smile at each other and he invites me to follow him, no other words are necessary."

Duccio

"I would like to pull off her coat straight away and have her follow me, naked, under the merciless neon light, my obedient slave. However, I have to try to be as reasonable as I can be. I try to locate the videocameras that surely fill the place.

We reach the car, and I take her to the back.

"Open the coat!" I order. She does it, and she is naked, as requested, but for a pair of black panties. I slap her lightly.

"Disobedient pet!"

"Sorry Sir!", she whispers, looking around, nervously.

"Take them off!"

"Yes Sir!", she slips the panties down her legs quickly and hands them over to me. Her black, luscious pussy hair is beautiful as ever, the most luxurious fur.

"Drop the coat!", I say.

She looks around, unsure, but then again she obeys, even if reluctantly.

Close between two other cars, she is reasonably hidden and no camera seems to cover this area - this is a calculated dare.

I snap a couple of pictures.

"Smile for me!"

Her shy, soft smile is irresistible.

"Let's go", I say."

Tangerine

"Completely naked, I follow nervously Duccio who opens the passenger's door and I quickly climbed in. I squat on the mat below the seat, like an obedient pet.

He walks around, sits next to me, and turns the car on. I look at him while he leaves the parking lot. I wonder if the operator noticed me when he paid for the ticket.

While driving, Duccio barely pays attention to me. Then when he stops at a traffic light, he opens his trousers and frees his hard cock. I don't need instructions, immediately my head is on his lap, I lick his balls and shaft and then I swallow it. I am like a lustful puppy who got its prize bone. He glances at me, smiles, and pats my head."

Duccio

"Driving while Tangerine sucks my cock is harder than expected. It's exciting, but at the same time, it's hard to focus on the road. Traffic lights and bends come one after the other. Also, I know that the cameras at the crossing might be recording....however, I am not aware that under the Chinese Road Code you can be fined for having your cock sucked...

"Turn!" I order her, she looks at me unsure that I truly want her to stop, but then she moves around in the small space and shows me her lovely ass."

Tangerine

"Squatting naked in the passenger seat is comforting.

I am here with Duccio, next to him, like his faithful puppy. If anything should happen, he would surely protect me - I have nothing to worry about. At a certain point, he let me suck his cock while he drives...I am so happy that he is not wasting time in giving me what I have wished for such a long time! I love the feeling of the smooth skin, inflated by his excitement.

I am a bit disappointed when I am not able to taste his semen because he asks me to let it go and turn.

Yet I know how much he likes my ass. When I turn I make sure to flex my buttocks muscles and shake them slightly. Of course, his hand reaches quickly for them, it caresses them and then grabs them, appreciating the richness of my flesh. I feel proud to be treated like a valuable property."

Duccio

"Before reaching the guarded property where I live, Tangerine needs to move to the trunk, because surely the guards will look at the seats' space.

I take a dark side road, I stop and I open the trunk. Someone passes by riding a bicycle. Then I open the passenger side door and I lead her outside. It's cold and wet and she shivers slightly.

She climbs on the rear trunk and lies down.

I start driving again, we reach my house, the guards check without seeing her, and then I reach the large underground parking below my house. Sneaking my naked pet in this way has made me excited."

Tangerine

"I was happy to be lying on the mat and I feel a little disappointed to be moved to the trunk. Luckily there's no cage there, otherwise, I would truly feel neglected. I lie down, naked, and for a moment I feel naughty and I wish to touch myself. Then I realize that people driving a truck or in a bus would be able to see me through the windows. There's no way I can cover myself, no corner to escape, so when we stop next to a bus at a traffic light I know that some passengers will notice me. It's a girl about my age who discovers me. I can see her gasping, bringing a hand to her mouth. Strangely I feel relaxed and proud. I bend my legs so that she can take a good look at my pussy, I caress my breasts. I would like to tell her how nice is to be here, with my owner, but of course, I can't talk, I just smile at her. Suddenly she takes a picture of me with her phone, and I freeze, shocked. Still, I don't close my legs, I feel I can trust this stranger. I think she understands because she smiles back at me and then waves me goodbye when the traffic turns green.

I wave back at her, even if she saw me naked, I don't feel ashamed, it was like sharing a little secret with a friend. I wish to tell Duccio and I raise my head.

He sees me through the rear mirror and says sternly:" Lie down! We are reaching the compound! How do you think I can explain about you?"

A bit disappointed I lie down again and look at the sky. The car slows down, and I realize we are inside a large compound, made of different tall buildings surrounded by a park.

We enter an underground parking and the car stops. Duccio arrives, puts a collar around my neck, and snaps a leash.

Am I going to walk naked in the parking lot?

A car comes, I think somebody gets off.

I am still inside the car, even if the trunk door is open. Duccio is waiting, then he pulls the leash, I climb out of the car, but instead of leaving, he pushes my upper body against the trunk floor, while my legs are on the ground. He takes my hands and holds them in the small of my back. With his feet he opens my legs, the other hand explores my wet pussy, and then opens my anus, squeezing a buttock.

Now I feel his cock rubbing against me and a moment later he is inside my asshole. I moan in expectation. If this is an unnatural act, why do I love it so much?"

Duccio

"I could wait to be in the house to fuck Tangerine, but then she would be just a lover, not my horny pet, whom I should walk naked in the park. She is here to satisfy me, anytime I feel like it, and I know that her availability excites her as well.

So, before taking her upstairs, I decide to fuck her ass.

Sliding inside her is wonderful, I can sense that I am welcomed.

A car comes, and I can hear the noise getting closer. It's a couple, they have parked three rows from us. They look toward us: I have frozen, my cock inside Tangerine owns her ass with entitlement.

They smile at me, and I smile back. Of course, they don't notice her, hidden by the car. They head for the elevator, it seems they haven't noticed what's going on.

When the parking lot is silent again, I restart moving inside her. Quickly I cum, I stay for a moment above her, letting my sperm fill her hole, and then I slip out, pull the leash to make her stand, cover her shoulders with the trenchcoat, close the car and leave.

For a moment I regret my lack of restraint, I should have waited longer and indulged more in the built-up of my excitement."

Tangerine

"I loved to feel Duccio coming inside me. I hope other chances will add up soon.

I heard some people parking their car. The idea of being discovered scared me but thrilled me too. I imagine them looking at me and thinking that I am a hopeless slut...so what? I'd love to challenge their righteousness.

Duccio has covered me, but of course, I am still naked, I still have the collar, and he still holds the leash. A curious stranger could guess what was going on. We walk toward the building. I wish we can reach his house, where I am sure he will allow me to have an orgasm, touching my clit or through his cock. So much desire I have built so far, it will be like an explosion.

We reach the small room on the underground of the building. There's an elevator, and on the left, there are the stairs. Duccio takes my coat and leads me through the stairs.

"On your fours!" he says, spanking me lightly.

I bend my legs and I start climbing the stairs, naked collared and on leashes, on my fours, like a pet dog.

Mischievously, as I move, I swing my ass to tempt Duccio. I heard he lives on the fourth floor."

Duccio

"I always imagined Tangerine's sweet ass swinging voluptuously while she climbs a stairway.

Most of the tenants use the elevator, but there is still a small chance that somebody will meet us. For this reason, I am ready to throw the coat at her.

Anyway, everything seems quiet, so after a while, I feel more relaxed, I start taking pictures and filming her. I start spanking her gently too, almost jokingly.

She looks back at me and smiles.

When we reach a floor, we have to be very quiet, because anybody could suddenly open the door and find us. Honestly, I don't know what could happen. The thought of provoking such a situation crosses my mind: would they laugh or get angry?

Of course, I am not so reckless, so I lead Tangerine carefully until she reaches the floor of my house.

While I open the door, she remains next to me, docile and sweet as ever."

Tangerine

"I have never been at the owner's house. While I wait out of the door next to him quietly, I imagine running havoc once we are inside, like an untamed puppy.

I imagine breaking vases, biting blankets...the owner would chase me, get me and punish me harshly...I chuckle at this scenario.

However I am not brave enough to challenge him, so I follow him meekly as he opens the door and lets me in.

I am so happy to share this space with him...on the right side, there is a large living room, with windows that face other buildings, similar to this one.

I shiver at the idea that from those apartments strangers could look at me moving naked in my owner's house, his cute little pet.

I imagine the strangers looking while I lie in front of him, his cock in my mouth, while he watched tv...this is so exciting!

My reverie is interrupted by him ordering me to lie on the floor on my back, my thighs open. I obey and leaves me there for a moment, while he disappears into another room.

This is so inebriating...I look forward to what is going to happen next.

Shortly after he returns. He is naked, his hard cock is already covered by a condom.

He kneels next to me and caresses my face gently.

I push my womb forward, trying to entice him. He caresses my inner thighs, and I moan like the slut I am.

Soon the cock is positioned at the entrance of my pussy, I feel it opening up like a blossoming flower, ready to be plucked.

He slips in...I sigh, enjoying the sensation of being filled."

Duccio

"When I come back after showering and ready to fuck her, Tangerine is still lying on her back, her levigated, feminine thighs opened, leaving her meaty pussy available, offered to anyone who would lean on her. I guess she won't mind a succession of men pouring their tribute in her chalice.

I caress her face, and for a moment I stay in front of her, enjoying the desire that fills her eyes. My cock is at the entrance, I am a swimmer testing the waters of the sea before entering.

When I do it, her pussy opens and swallows my penis in her warmth.

I kiss her mouth, I kiss her nipples, and my tongue plays with them, feeling their hardness. I bite them softly and she moans, I feel a light spasm in her pussy.

I continue fucking her, enjoying the homogeneous rhythm of our bodies. I can feel that she is moving slowly but steadily toward her orgasm. Her eyes, which grow liquid and misty, are the most precise compass.

A sequence of new, stronger spasms tells me that we are there. My cock is like a boat crossing a sequence of rapids, squeezed between the walls of her vagina like a steep valley.

Her voice is broken, but she finds the strength to announce that she is cumming.

I try to reign my excitement to take her to the other side of her pleasure.

After a while, it's as if the rapids have been followed by a still expansion of the river, this is what the transparent tranquillity growing in her eyes tells me. My cock floats in her moist pussy, but it has not forgotten where it wants to arrive. I accelerate, pushing it against the walls of her womb.

It's like she has woken up, and now she is thrilled at the idea that I will come inside her. She waits for it eagerly.

I hold her wrists with my hands, high over her head.

"Please cum, Sir!", she begs.

Yes, the time has come for me to spill my seed. My breath breaks too, I pour all I have inside me into her. There is no way I can stop, I am out of control, and the feeling is exhilarating.

She accepts me with the pride and happiness of a worshiped goddess.

When it's over, I lie on her, while my body, from chest to feet against hers.

How much more intense could this weekend be?"