Petticoat Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmigod," she groaned.

"Oh great, fucking big tits with fucking big nipples."

"Oh Gene, fuck me. I'm protected."

She unzipped him and he pulled it out and pushed her back against the door. He didn't have to ask; she lifted up a leg and held it out sideways against the door,

Gene's now dripping cock slipped into the more-than-ready Lexie with a huge squelching sound that almost had them panting.

"God that sounds disgusting."

"You lying bitch; you love the sound."

"Oh Gene," she said, pressing down and against him to get every bit of him into her.

Gene then pounded her and wasn't surprised she came first because she was so much on heat. She came the second time and he shot his load into her.

"Oh that was s-o-o-o great," she said.

"We must find the occasion to have a proper session one day baby. Use the shower. I'm going back down before too many people miss me."

"Kiss me darling."

Gene kissed her and said, "The woman I love is my wife."

"I know. So what's new?"

"Oh you mean business. Get me an option to buy the old Goldman warehouse site."

"It has been rezoned recreational."

"I know. Great fuck baby. Bye."

"I'm going to name my dildo Gene."

Gene grinned and closed the self-locking door behind him.

Moving toward the stairs Gene noticed a couple fucking in Annie office and grinned, closing the door softly. He then realized there was a white dress on the floor. Paula had been wearing a white dress. Downstairs he grabbed a wine and looked round and saw Paula's husband but no sign of Paula. Well, well... naughty Paula. Well with Annie reaching the stage where she wouldn't want sex and being jerked off by her was no real substitute, Gene thought either Lexie or Paula could be available when he required the real hot and moist substitute.

His mom was leaving and she kissed him and said it had been a wonderful occasion. "Oh Gene if you must have sex with someone other than Annie do it out of town. Annie is one very smart woman. I noticed Paula go up the stairs five minutes after you went up."

Blushing, Gene said, "Thanks mom. Good advice."

God he'd been accused of fucking the wrong woman!

Gene paused to have a word with Councilor Fred Perkins and his prim married daughter Avon.

"Hi Avon?"

"You two know each other," Fred asked suspiciously.

"Dad I'm a tenant here."

"Oh yeah."

After Avon had left Gene said, "I'm thinking a modern aquatic center is needed in this city. Your other daughter Carol was in the US Swim Team wasn't she although she never got to the Olympics?"

"Yes, how do you know Carol?" Fred asked suspiciously.

"I don't; never met her. Someone told me and that gave me an idea, why not build an aquatic center for the council."

"Why?"

"To produce better swimmers for this city and attract big meets here. The current facility is a dog."

"Yeah but it takes money to build something like that."

Gene rubbed his chin. "I noticed the Parks and Recreation Facilities Account has just over ten million in trust."

"That's money bequeathed to the city."

"What for?"

"Well for new sports or recreational facilities..."

"Like a new aquatic center?"

"Well yeah. God doesn't that mind of yours stop ticking over?"

"Only when I fuck?"

Fred roared with laughter. "God you can be funny. Um did you get one into Paula. I noticed her go upstairs a little after you."

"No of course not. Look here she comes now, looking a little flushed."

"Well I'm not too old to have forgotten the flushed fuck look on a woman's face."

A minute later Fred looked up and said, "Ohmigod."

Gene looked at the stairs and saw Lexie coming down, straightening her top.

"God Paula has been having it off with Lexie Street. You never know where you are with women these days," Fred complained.

"I wouldn't know Fred. When I'm away from home I keep zipped up. Oh I'll talk to you earlier next week about a possible site for the new aquatic center. I should have an option on one by then."

"Yeah, yeah. Paula and Lexie... I can't believe it."

"Perhaps they went up for a pee Fred? Sometimes it doesn't pay to jump to conclusions."

"Well a long pee," Fred grinned. "Paula went up almost twenty minutes ago."

Vera Williams kissed her godson and said to Gene, "Stan and I are going. Great occasions and brilliantly executed. You naughty boy putting that glow on Lexie's face like that."

"Who me?"

"Yes I saw you go up a few minutes after her. Did you also get to Paula?"

"Who me?"

"Oh no, probably not Paula. Here comes Councilor Young looking overly casual. He would have been the one to have sex with Paula. Ben Young and her husband Bruce are great friends. But you wouldn't think a pastor's son would commit adultery would you?"

"I have no idea of the rules of engagement for sons of the clergy Vera. Did anyone nail you tonight."

"God you are revolting," she laughed. "Good night darling."

It was almost 4:00 when Gene arrived home. Annie awoke sleepily and asked was it dawn.

"That's still a couple of hours away."

"Did you have a great time darling?"

"Yeah, really great."

"Well some great news. The mall opening was featured on both network channels. The newsreaders really liked the name of our mall. Both channels ran a map to show where our city is located. None of those ignorant people appeared to have any idea of our existence. One included a brief history mentioning your grandparents and that Lily's name lives on and showed a shot of the hotel."

"That's good publicity for the city and just could attract some outside interest in the mall. You guys still have space to let in stage two."

"Yes I must crack the whip on Lexie."

Work on stage two of the mall project would be completed well ahead of schedule because two of the bigger firms working on its construction had joined together to win the contract to build the new City Hall. They were confident of getting the job and they did, the council appointing them as consortium construction contractors and Gunter Development Group won the construction management contract. The principals involved had drinks at City Hall, with the Mayor, Councilors and senior executive attending. In her short speech the Mayor mentioned the initiative of Mr Gunter "for getting this enterprising move rolling."

Only two weeks later, acting on the advice of her medical consultant, Annie stopped work to wait out the remainder of her pregnancy.

"Darling find someone else to have sex with until I'm back in action again," she said kissing Gene.

"Aw, I really don't I should."

"I disagree. You are as eager for sex as your are for your dinner."

"Well there are risks."

"Look, pick someone we know. That must reduce risk."

"But I don't know any other woman well enough to fuck her."

"What about that newspaper editor? You've spent hours with her over recent months."

"No, Maggie has two small kids."

"Ah good boy. Then what about Paula?"

"Paula?"

"God Gene are you thick. My chief assistant who is now replacing me."

"Oh that Paula. Does she fuck?"

"Ohmigod Gene, don't you know anything? All women fuck."

"But she's married."

"True but her husband is away a lot on business so she must get horny."

"What do women get horny?" Gene asked, playing the innocent.

"I refuse to answer that. Just use your imagination. How do you behave when you can't find your favorite toys? No don't take that too literally."

"Oh you mean frustrated rather than horny... that she becomes frustrated because she is missing having sex and begins rubbing herself on the corner of her desk and..."

"Yes dear, you have the picture."

"Will she be hard to lay?"

"I would think not darling by the way I see her looking at you on occasions."

Gene scratched his nuts and that made Annie smile. He was pleased to see that.

"No more questions please darling. This has been harder work than being on-site. Just take it easy with Paula, don't rush at it like a bull at a gate."

"I'll have to think about it honey. It doesn't seem right to me."

"It's quite okay with me Gene, believe me."

Actually Gene was a little nervous about hitting on Paula. At the mall opening party it had been different because people had been drinking for a couple of hours, possibly more. Obviously it would be hopeless pulling it out and saying to her, "Suck this baby." She might go berserk and complain to her husband or the employment authority. Perhaps he should give Lexie a call?

He sighed and in the shower looked down as his dick and complained, "Decisions, decisions."

Next day at the mall Paula, who had been appointed mall general manager two months earlier, called Gene who now had his thoughts split between mall development and City Hall.

"Hi Paula, what do you want? I'm busy."

He heard a thud and then Paula yell 'Fucking rude bastard' and wondered if a mall general manager with considerable responsibility for engendering good public relations ought to be using foul language.

"Are you still there?" she demanded.

"Yes. What happened?"

"I threw my phone at the wall."

"Oh.

She snapped, "Yes oh."

"Okay, did you row with your husband this morning?"

"Yes I did. Incidentally what's his name?"

Two names popped into Gene's head, Elvis and Bruce. He thought it was likely Paula might marry a Bruce so said Bruce.

"Oh well done. If you remember this is my first day at filling in for Annie as well as doing my own work. I need to be briefed."

"Jesus, sorry. I've been hooked into drafting my construction schedule for City Hall. I have a meeting with the construction chiefs late this afternoon. But you are more important than any Critical Path planning."

"Who me?"

"Yes Paula, you are one of my chiefs aren't you or don't you see yourself like that?"

"Oh yes I do but I never thought you did."

"Okay that will do for now, I'm busy."

"You insens..."

"Paula grab a golf cart and pick me up now. I forgot your reason for calling. It certainly wasn't for ego massaging. Now Paula!"

Remembering his wife wanted him to fuck Paula, Gene hurried down and stood outside the entrance to administration. He only had to wait thirty seconds before Paula whizzed across the quad to him. He jumped it and kissed her.

"What the hell?"

"Just saying sorry for being an insensitive oaf."

She grinned. "Where to?"

"Over to stage two. First of all you circle the site, looking for anything that shouldn't be there or going on, such as men fighting, or shifty looking guys loading stuff on to a truck rather than unloading because that means they are probably stealing stuff from us. If you see anything untoward you call one of the contractor's offices and alert them and diary the time and nature of your call."

They did that and saw nothing untoward.

"Right diary nothing untoward and the time of notation."

Gene said they would now walked through each building looking for guys slacking about or recording faulty-looking finishing work.

"How can I identify faulty-looking workmanship?"

"Put on this hard hat and follow me. I'll demonstrate."

"Do I look sexy in this hat Gene?"

"There's nothing much sexy about you Paula," Gene said, forgetting his wife wanted him to fuck Paula.

"Pass me the axe."

He looked puzzled and said what axe and she mumbled it didn't matter.

Two hours later they were finished. Paula had recorded thirty-two items they'd brought up with the various foremen that in their view required urgent remedial action.

She looked at her notes and said, "Ohmigod, what if I go through by myself and miss some of these things?"

"I do a backup inspection Tuesdays and Thursdays and read your reports before proceeding so know what has been located, what action if any has been taken and pick up some things you may have missed."

"Thank god for that. I won't be so nervous now."

"Oh another thing. Wear an overall when you make your inspections Paula. You look too sexy like that and some of the guys could get ideas."

"Y-you do think I'm sexy?"

"Yeah some parts of you."

"Like what?"

"Eyes, lips, legs... that sort of thing."

Paula started the drive back to the quad. "What kind of remark was that?"

"I'm sorry Paula."

"No don't be. Come on tell me."

"I'm just glad we are employing a good looking, competent and pleasant executive like you."

Surprised he's said that without any innuendo, Gene looked up because Paula was driving down the center of the road and said, "Truck approaching, pull to your right."

Paula over-reacted and slewed the cart, almost tipping them out as it bounced on to the sidewalk with the two wheels on the right hand side off the ground.

"God Gene. Please take over the wheel."

The truck went by and Gene continued their short journey.

"Gene are you hinting you have a real interest in me, I mean personally?"

"No Paula. Just because Annie is heavily pregnant it doesn't mean I'm casting around."

"Are you sure? I'm willing to assist if you are."

"No my business mind tells me that would never work, what with you and Annie so closely involved."

"Then can I find someone for you?"

"No Paula, I'm not casting around, truly."

They drove on in silence.

Gene was surprised he'd lied; it was probably there for the taking. Well he supposed what he'd mentioned that Annie and Paula were in a close business relationship made sense although he couldn't imagine Paula saying to Annie, 'Your husband is fucking me' but it could impinge on the relationship in Paula's guilty mind.

He'd done the right thing, truly.

Paula said quietly, "I understand I'm regarded as a good fuck Gene."

The cart lurched and Annie yelled, "Truck coming."

They passed safely and Gene grinned and said, "I'm not sure either of us ought to be driving this thing and Annie laughed but said no way would she walk on her twice-daily tours.

Paula dropped Gene off at the stairway leading to admin and thanked him for his helpful input.

"I'll do my best to meet your standards and expectations," she said, almost glumly.

She brightened when Gene said, "Let's meet for lunch tomorrow at the Balcony Restaurant and you take me through mall trading figures and bring your diary listing comments from our traders. It's critical at this early stage we are acutely sensitive to everything."

"Yes I agree. Bye."

Gene watched 'I'm a good fuck' drive away and sighed.

He checked his phone messages and as he entered the office his PA said his real estate consultant wanted to meet him at the warehouse site at 4:30 for a meeting with the consortium of four owners.

"Jane call Mrs Street and say 4:30 today is fine."

That meeting was successful. The owners were worried Gene would not make a reasonable offer. He said the location was perfect for his project and he was aware the settlers had received two independent appraisals and the prices were fairly close but were the sellers aware the estimate for clearing the site of the reinforced concrete structure with only the roofing lumber being salvageable, the remainder requiring to be carted off and dumped paying high fees, was $180,000?"

That obviously surprised them and the spokesman said they'd not thought clearance would be so expensive. Gene offered them $300,000 less that their asking price and the four partners went into a huddle and when they broke up the spokesman said okay providing the offer was unconditional.

"Excuse me while I speak to my consultant."

"Nice tits," Gene said to Lexie.

"Thank you but for goodness sake Gene focus on this deal. You are considering paying three and a half million. Do you have a redevelopment deal on this property tied up?"

"No and I'm sweating."

"Well as your consultant I say no way should be go unconditionally. What is the project you have in mind?"

"Can I trust you Lexie?"

She scowled and said, "You trusted me enough to fuck me without a condom."

He grinned. "A new civic aquatic center."

"Ohmigod, all the city buses pass this site and that would be great for older kids and parking is quite easy at this end of the CBD."

"So I proceed?"

"My instinct says proceed but that's not being very professional."

"That concurs with my instinct."

Gene turned back to the group. "Okay guys, I buy at that price we discussed and the deal is unconditional. Talk to Mrs Street about preparing the sale agreement and I'll be available to sign at your convenience any time tomorrow and lodge 10% of the purchase price with your attorney followed by the balance in thirty days providing my attorney can confirm we have clear title with no encumbrances on the property. Please excuse me. I have an important second meeting to attend."

They shook hands and Gene winked at the very happy Lexie.

As soon as the meeting with the successful contractors demolishing the old City Hall was finished, Gene called Councilor Perkins and said he required an urgent meeting. Fred said he was home and invited Gene to call round.

Gene greeted Fred's wife with a kiss to the cheek and she talked about Annie and the pregnancy and Gene told her to call around one afternoon because Annie would welcome the visit. Fred carried a tray with two glasses and a bottle of whisky and led Gene to the study.

"I need you to deliver three and a half million within three weeks to secure the site for the new civic aquatic center.

"But we haven't secured authority to look at that project."

"Fred some foreign buyers were interested in the warehouse site and I got in and snatched it from them. If we'd waited for the council to have seventeen meetings and umpteen reports we would have lost this opportunity."

"Who is this 'we' young man?"

"You and me Fred. Remember I discussed the concept with you?"

"Yeah discussed and what commitment did I give?"

"None."

"Yeah well remember that."

"I discussed the new City Hall with you and didn't ask for a commitment, only to open a door or two."

"I thought you'd bring that up. Where is the site?"

"The old Goldman warehouse."

"But the council is thinking of a CBD open park on that site with one of those playground things. It rezoned the land recreational to prevent any other kind of development."

"What kind of development is a aquatic center."

Fred pulled and ear lobe. "Ah, smart guy eh. It's recreational."

"So I sign in the morning to buy the site at a price under the seller's two independent appraisals. I'm paying $3.49 million."

"What with no development signed up? You're crazy."

"It's the largest unit title in the CBD, even larger than the council's City Hall site that is in two titles. It's a hugely valuable piece of land Fred and you know it."

"Yeah but the council doesn't buy land on the say so of a developer or anyone else off the street for that matter."

"Fred my old pal. I know that. But I reckon if Fred Perkins told his buddies they should secure the Goldman warehouse site to a new aquatic center then some councilors would listen, wouldn't they?"

"Some yes."

"And I have the ear of the Mayor who will become a grandmother soon and I'll say to her our kid is likely to want to become a swimming champion."

"Your mom would not fall for bullshit like that."

"True but I can be more convincing than that. Nice whisky. Now Fred just think about this, you and I delivered a new City Hall to the city when it was overdue for replacement and it's time to prepare to deliver a aquatic center worthy of this city and close the old dump down. There are probably health issues associated with that outdated water treatment system and..."

"There are but keep quiet about that."

"Well Fred we must be responsible about this. At this stage all we are doing is acquiring a site. Now if you wish I could get sketch plans drawn up and a proposed layout. After listening to you my thinking is we push the center back on the site and have a lovely kid's playground between it and the frontage with Main Street where mom's can relax in the sunshine..."