Petticoat Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Gene, I believe you are quite capable of getting the pants off a grandmother."

"Thank you Fred. I'm glad you have confidence in me."

Fred pulled at his other ear. "Okay, as it happens we have plans drawn up for a replacement aquatic center on the existing site but the plan stalled when compromises were revealed such as having six swim lanes instead of eight due to the restrictions of the site. Get me the dimensions of the Goldman site and I'll get those computerized plans revised. I'll advise the council your company has the expertise to manage this project and to come up with alternative designs for the center."

"Thank you Fred, you're a visionary. Good health. I must go to my pregnant wife."

That evening Gene received a call from a guy Hank Reynolds, chairman of the Six States Realtors' Association. Hank invited Gene to present the opening address at their upcoming annual convention on the role of a property developer in creating real estate opportunities.

"That's a pretty dry title Hank. What say I speak about the triumphs and heartbreaks of a property developer? I would of course tie in the role of real estate agents/brokers in my address."

"That sounds wonderful Gene. We will confirm and courier you air tickets and accommodation details for a Friday to Sunday stay, with black tie dinner on the Saturday evening."

"Sound great. I'll meet you there."

Annie who'd hear one side of that conversation said, "Oooh, invited to speak at a big gathering have you?"

"Dunno, it's called the Six States Realtors' Association. I've never heard about it till now. Oh I didn't ask did the invitation include you. I'll call him back."

"No thank you. I'm not traveling unnecessarily in this condition. But you go."

"It's in two weeks. Apparently their opening speaker had to pull out and someone suggested me."

"Who?"

"Dunno and I didn't ask. Probably someone heard about me pushing our council into building a new City Hall."

Demolition of the old City Hall was proceeding without serious problems. There had been no injuries and not damage to adjoining property as sometimes happens with such tight demolitions but there had been complaints about excessive dust and noise and the council inspectors had arriving grinning, saying they were investigating complaints about their council's project.

Annie's mom Yvonne had arrived to stay with her until after the baby was born and that had made Annie very happy.

* * *

Gene settled into his seat for the hour-long flight and the person sitting next to him arrived and said, "Hi darling."

It was Lexie.

"Hi," he said as they kissed. "Did you set this up?"

"I'm on the SSRA executive and when Professor Harding pulled out as speaker because his wife was in a serious car accident there was a call for replacement suggestions and I proposed you. I was asked why you and told the executive about how you got the council's stalled plan to rebuild City Hall back on track and they you were young, personable and eloquent so the chairman Hank Reynolds said you were our man."

"So you asked me first of course?"

"Darling, there wasn't time. We had just approved the program to go to the printer and needed to call through that change which Hank did after calling you that evening."

"Well I suppose you can be forgiven. Will your husband be there?"

"He's in Dallas."

"So you have a room?"

"You have a suite so when I confirmed your wife wouldn't be accompanying you I canceled my room in the expectation I'd be invited to share your suite."

"You are. God does Vera know about this?"

"No, there was no reason for me to tell her although she is my boss. She is in thick with your mom so I thought I should say nothing."

"Good management and nice tits," Gene whispered.

Lexie looked as him, sliding her tongue over her top lip and coloring slightly, her eyes bright.

They arrived at the hotel hosting the event. Being minor states it was not a large convention, just under 350 registrations. Lexie introduced Gene to Hank who welcomed him warmly. They picked up their convention kits and registered for their suite, Gene having already invited Lexie to register as Mrs Lexie Gunter, which she did, thinking it would prevent confusion.

The suite was big and newly redecorated. They had a half hour to fill so decided after a big kiss and hug to go down for coffee and mingle.

The event began at 11:00 and Gene was given an hour to speak and answer questions from 11:30.

"You were great," Lexie told Gene. "The huge applause must have told you that. Actually you are a wonderful speaker, keeping it light, informative and even telling jokes against yourself. People loved it."

They were snacking at the coffee bar and people stopped to congratulate Gene, endorsing Lexie's comments.

When they finished Gene asked, grinning, what did Lexie wish to do?

"I have an hour before the afternoon sessions begins. I'm on a panel. Could we go up to the room?"

"What for a rest?"

She blushed.

They had a great time getting each other out of their clothes and then went on to the sofa. Lexie stretched over the back of it and called, "Room Service please Mr Gunter."

She squealed when he pushed her knees apart and took a big but soft bite of her pussy.

"Oh please, fuck me she pleaded."

Gene felt it necessary to oblige and they grunted away until they slowed to a virtually standstill, both having climaxed. He sat on the sofa for a rest but already recovered Lexie straddled Gene's legs and sat, worked his dick up into her and she rode reverse cowgirl, getting him fully erect in no time and she went at it without restraint, Gene holding and squeezing her tits as if it were his duty to stop them flying off.

On the way home Gene said, "Does you husband suspect you fuck me... we do quite a bit of business together."

"He never was interested in my real estate work and now he can't believe I'm earning almost as much as he is."

"Well you headed the team from your office who filled our mall, with some help from Paula, Annie and me and you were the most productive agent so I expected that to happen."

"My commission from that latest transaction makes you our largest fee-paying client. "How will you get the money to settle?"

"I am on-selling the site to the council with an undertaking by the council my company will managed the development as well as produce the designs and organize the construction. We signed the agreements two days ago."

"Did you make money out of the sale?"

"No I pass it on for the price I paid but I make a hundred grand by having my contactors on the City Hall Project demolish the warehouse for a hundred grand less than the three independent quotes I presented to the council negotiating team. The council has agreed to pay the top money. I win because I'll be calling in favors and those contractors expect to get more major work from me. I have heard from a reliable source that the roof and a rear wall of the city library are beginning to leak, raising concerns and an independent audit has found the problems are likely to increase because of shoddy workmanship when the building was constructed twenty-seven years ago. I'm also told, but not by the Mayor, that the Mayor thinks the city needs a much larger library and bequeathed money under the 'arts and culture' fund will go a long way to cover the costs of a replacement library"

"But the council can't keep on spending like this. Local tax-paying citizens will revolt?"

"Do not fear Lexi, the council will soon receive a huge windfall. This news hasn't been released to the media yet but our city's replacement airport is to be shared by the military. The site is likely to be 2000 to 3000 acres of land in a holding of almost 12,000 acres of land to the north of the city. And who should be lucky enough to own that land that will become worth millions to acquire? The council of course. You ought to talk to the council's director of land and property acquisitions Gavin Orchard saying you'd like to promote and sell adjacent land on behalf of the council to all those companies who like locating beside airports. The Council acquired that land in a square off by the rancher to settle debts and is poor land for grazing so with an airport and ancillary support services on it that land becomes productive for the Council."

"God how do you get to know these things Gene?"

"I smile a lot, talk nicely to people and work out which people I should spend time with and if appropriate I mention to the women or the wives of guys I'm dealing with they have nice tits. You're in real estate Lexi, isn't that what you folk do?"

"Yes, our industry motto to sales people is you have to talk to people to make things happen."

"Great motto."

Gene drove home from the airport thinking Lexi was a great fuck and a great woman but still he preferred the woman waiting for him at home. That's why when Lexi had suggested on the flight home they meet every Wednesday afternoon at a hotel he'd turned her down. Even she said she knew why he'd rejected that suggestion. He already possessed the woman he loved.

Now Gene questioned that to himself: did a guy fuck other woman if he had a woman he loved?

He knew the answer was no, but didn't want to admit it. Much of his business life was about opportunities, risk, expediency and performance and he played by the rules as well as he could to achieve desirable outcomes. Yes, he smiled. He'd done the right thing by establishing Lexi as his mistress. There were times when he made good decisions.

He had called ahead and Annie was waiting for him as he drove up. She rushed him and said, "Oh darling. I've missed you and am glad you're home safely. It's so lovely seeing you again."

"Yes, even with his misshapen body and gaining weight round her face and arms this was his darling and once the kid was born Annie would be determined to regain her former good likes and trim body shape. She was great like that. His Annie was a top performer. Gene thought he must do more to be more caring and appreciate her more. There was only one Annie.

THE END