Petting the Kitty

Story Info
She's tired, so he takes matters in hand.
1.4k words
4.29
61.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll gladly admit it. I LOVE that secret place between a woman's legs. Call it a vagina, pussy, quim, cunt, snatch, nookie, honey hole, pudendum, any name at all, I adore it! I can't get enough of its shape, texture, appearance, smell, taste, and sounds it can make! To me it is a feast for all the senses! All I ask is that the woman be of legal age (but not ancient!), without disease, and not too skinny (I prefer having some more meat and less bone) or too fat (less marbling, please), and with shaved or neatly trimmed pubic hair. I love going down on a woman and want to enjoy her intimate flesh without flossing my teeth! Finally, please don't use "feminine sprays" or anything like that. I go wild for the natural scent of a woman and can't stand the idea of chemicals getting in the way!

My partner, Janice, and I are highly sexual people. We get easily aroused and can suck and fuck each other at the drop of a hat. We both know what the other likes and try to be as accommodating as possible. But we like to keep sex fresh and interesting, so we look for new and exciting ways and places to get it on and modify our techniques to suit our surroundings.

Last week, we spent a day hiking and came home physically exhausted. Despite our fatigue, we were both horny as toads. We needed sexual release but neither of us had the energy to hump or pump or lick or suck. What could we do? The answer was ridiculously simple, yet it has opened a whole new area for sexual exploration. The secret was literally in the palms of our hands! I don't mean me poking a couple of fingers into Janice's snatch or her jacking me off to completion. I'm talking about gently and sensuously stroking ourselves to satisfaction. Let me explain.

As I said, we were both dead on our feet but we were still desperate for sex. We stripped off our clothes and lay down on our bed. My head was next to her feet and my feet were next to her head. We lay like this for a few minutes just talking, reliving some of the highlights of our hike. Janice's body was always exciting to me. She has the face of an angel and the figure of a vamp, with firm tits, great legs and an ass to die for. And, of course, there was that "Y" between her lovely legs! As we talked, I gently caressed her thigh with my hand. Janice really likes that. Before long, my hand slowly worked it's way upward toward Janice's crotch. Reflexively, she parted her legs to ease my way.

Eventually, my fingers came in contact with her fabulous pussy. On any other day I would have worked one, then two or maybe three fingers into her hole. But I was much too tired, so instead I placed my fingertips on her hood covering her clit and very gently stroked downward. Her reaction as though a bolt of electricity had passed through her body! I tried it again and she once again stiffened and arched her back. I then moved my fingers back to her clit and held them there for a few seconds. As I stroked down, I applied a little bit more pressure and started noticing things about her pussy I had never paid attention to. I let my fingers move over the ripples of her cunt lips and glide over the smoothness of her swollen outer lips. The difference in touch was amazing to me. The outer lips were smooth and soft like velvet while the inner lips were more rubbery feeling. I also noticed her sex was slowly changing shape. I shifted position slightly in order to see my handiwork. Janice's outer lips were now like small downy pillows on either side of the slit. They were darkening in color as they engorged with blood. Her inner lips were more pronounced and brownish in color. Janice's clit was peeking out from under the hood. It too was growing. As I took it all in I took in the intoxicating smell emanating from Janice's sex.

I looked up toward Janice's face. Her eyes were closed and she was busy pinching and pulling her nipples. I kept watching her as I slowly moved my fingers over her womanhood. Janice allowed a barely audible moan to escape from her lips. Again and again I petted Janice's precious kitty. It was now much stickier that when I began. My fingers didn't glide as smoothly as they had, but Janice didn't seem to care. Over and over I stroked, from the top of her clit to the bottom of her hole. With each downward movement her body thrashed a little bit harder.

I was in a trance, completely oblivious to the passing of time, fascinated by what was happening. Suddenly, Janice became very quiet and still. I realized she was on the verge of a massive orgasm. One or two more strokes would be all it took to push her over the edge. I covered her vagina with the palm of my hand and pressed down slightly. It was completely engorged with blood. At no time did I try to stick a finger in, and I imagined Janice's cunt lips were like a dam holding back a torrent of sex fluids. The heat she was generating was amazing. I brought my hand to my nose and inhaled the deep earthy aroma of her cunt.

Once again, my fingertips moved to her clit. I barely kept contact with her flesh and ever so slowly moved them down over her rubbery inner lips. She shuddered, but didn't come. I repeated the motion, only this time my fingers fluttered over her outer lips. That did it! In a single moment Janice let go all the sexual tension that had been building. She clamped shut her legs with my hand caught between them. Her fingers were pinching her nipples so hard I thought they might burst. Her eyes were rolled back into their sockets so that mostly white showed. Guttural moans and groans issued from her lips. Beads of sweat formed on her brow. Janice was having an orgasm the likes of which I'd never seen before!

It was at least a full minute before Janice relaxed enough to let go my hand. Amazingly, she sat up and quickly positioned herself over my head. In one swift motion she lowered her pussy to my mouth a begged me to stick my tongue in. As I said, I love eating pussy, but I was not at all prepared for happened next. My tongue had just started parting those wonderful lips when I sensed a change coming on. Before I could react, my tongue burst through, only to release a flood of Janice's sexual juices. Her fluids went into my mouth and nose, covering my face and flowing down my neck. Never in our time together had she squirted so much! She rode my tongue, her pussy making wet sucking noises, and brought herself to another orgasm before falling off my face in a kind of slow-motion movement. Janice's breathing was fast and shallow. Her eyelids were fluttering and her body shuddered with frequent little spasms.

It was several seconds before I felt a warm wetness on my chest and belly. I thought it was her juices that had worked their way down. It was only when I looked down that I realized I had shot my load all over myself! I couldn't believe it! By that time Janice had recovered enough to take it all in. She saw right away I was covered with my sperm mixed with her fluids. She moved to her hands and knees and slowed licked me clean of our combined sex brew. She finished her pleasant chore by tonguing every remaining drop of sperm from my penis.

Janice lay down beside me and tried to describe the incredible sensations she felt as I stroked her pussy. She told me she wanted that done more often. But first, she would try her hand (pun intended!) doing something different for me. I couldn't wait! But first we both fell into a deep, satisfied sleep. I dreamed of all the new sexual adventures Janice and I would share.