T's Husband is None the Wiser

Story Info
Young wife and friend blindfold husband and take on 3 studs.
4.5k words
3.53
63.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually, my husband and I would be out late together with a group of friends. But this night, when we were in our early-20s and just married, I was out with my friend Em. My husband had worked 16 hours the night before because of an emergency at work. He wanted to crash, so I went out with Em and her friends.

To call Em a flirt would be an understatement. She never had trouble getting men's attention, and when I was with her, my confidence went up and my wild side came out. That night, we had all kinds of attention, young men were propositioning us, old guys were sending us drinks, even some ladies were checking us out.

Eventually, some of Em's friends from college joined us. She whispered to me that she had slept with three of the guys in the group, teasing me with little sexual secrets about who ate her out the best, who had the longest cock, who made her cum the hardest and the most. I loved my husband, but I was jealous of Em's sexual freedom and history. I was sure one of those guys was going to end up sleeping with her tonight.

I flirted too, and I figured if I got horny, I would just wake up my husband when I got home.

The three guys who Em had slept with were paying us a lot of attention, and we split from the rest of the group. We went to a club with swing dancing, and we both took turns with each boy, flirting and teasing them mercilessly.

They weren't your typical Ivy League guys. Dan was muscled and serious. He did something boring in finance, but he was nice to look at and when he danced with me, he was strong enough to lift me over his shoulders and swing me around with little effort. He clearly had a big ego, but Em said he was a masculine lover, always wanting the girls at school to tell other girls how great he had been. "He once fucked me for 2 hours. I came so hard I passed out, and I woke up and he was still fucking me."

Isaac was tall and thin, obviously the smartest guy. He was very New York, more shy than Dan but clever. I felt pretty talking to him, as he stared down at me giving me all his attention. He seemed endearingly nervous. Em said she had to seduce him aggressively, but that when she did, it was great sex, in part because his cock was thin, but at least 9 inches long. I wasn't sure how much bigger than normal that was, but if Em was impressed, I knew it must have been pretty bigger than normal. "It takes two hands to give him a handjob," she said. "He filled me up unlike anybody else."

Raj was dark of some mysterious racial mix. He was funny, with a lot of opinions. Em and he had had a real relationship, and while the other boys were paying us equal attention, Raj was concentrating on Em and not paying as much attention to me. Em said Raj was a wild lover who got her to try things she had never done before.

After a couple hours of dancing, we were all pretty drunk. We needed to sit for a second and I was determined to find a clean bathroom nearby. Since we were just 10 blocks from my apartment, I decided to head there. I figured we could get a snack, use the bathroom and maybe my husband would see me with a couple guys and get jealous enough to come out with us.

Em and I stumbled into the door and he was passed out asleep. We left the boys in the hall. Em, who my husband had a huge crush on, and I jumped on the bed and tried to get him to come out with us. We both teased and flirted with him, but he wasn't having it. We were both drunk and got pretty aggressive. Em was rubbing his chest and whispering in his ear, "If you come out, we'll make it worth your while."

I got carried away and started rubbing his crotch. Then Em started plotting. Whenever she did, she got me to do something out of character that was really fun. She got some of my husband's ties, and we wrapped one around his head as a blindfold.

"Now you don't know whose hands are on you," she said. Now we were alternating rubbing on him, and he was quickly getting hard. He ran his fingers through my hair, and my curls gave me away.

"Well that's not fair," Em said, starting to bind his hands with a tie and attaching him to the bedpost. I reached under the bed and came up with a pair of handcuffs we had played around with as a gag once. Soon we had his arms locked above his head and the blindfold on securely. I pulled down his underwear and Em and I were both running our fingers up and down his shaft teasingly. Then Em told me to get headphones, and we put them over his head so all his senses were dampened, and he would only feel each of our touches. He didn't fight it, he was too turned on.

"Now, he's all ours," she said.

Em grabbed my husband's now engorged cock by the base and stroked it long and slow.

"T, you're lucky. This is nice and thick," she pointed it toward me, and licked the head, then I took the top half into my mouth while she stroked the bottom. My husband moaned behind his blindfold, and pushed up off the bed begging for more.

Em and I tied each of his legs to the corner bedposts, so he couldn't twist around and knock the blindfold off. I kept stroking his cock, sucking it gently and feeling my pussy open up in anticipation of fucking him. I didn't notice Em had stepped away until she returned with all three boys. They stood around quietly, but it wouldn't matter, we had turned the music up to 10 and my husband couldn't hear a thing.

Em took control, she told all three guys to get undressed, and three gorgeous and very different cocks were now on display. I kept stroking my husband, but my head was spinning around to take in views of the penises, all of which were already hard.

"She's a pretty good dick sucker for an old married lady, isn't she guys," Em said.

Dan stared at me lustily and stroked his fat cock, grabbing his foreskin and pulling down to expose a mushroom head that looked like it was a couple inches wider than my husband's. I stared at him while I took my husband's head into my mouth, thinking about what it would be like to be spread apart by Dan's member.

Isaac's cock was circumcised and pale. It stretched from two enormous hairy balls to above his belly button, 3 or 4 inches longer than Dan's or any other cock I had ever touched, sucked or had inside me. Just looking at it made my pussy clench, and I felt my fluid dripping into my panties.

Raj had a cock a lot like the one I had in my mouth. He was hard, but when I gave him my best, "Do you wanna fuck me stare," he turned toward Em.

Em knelt down in front of him, and stroked his dark cock, staring at me as we synchronized our cocksucking. The other boys didn't come in to just watch. No one was worried about my husband, because we could tell he had no idea the boys were in the room. I stood up next to the bed and stopped stroking for a minute, and Dan pulled my skirt down while Isaac took my top off. I looked down and my husband was pushing his cock into the air, desperate to be touched again. Em swooped in. She sat down on the opposite side of the bed from me and started stroking my husband, who moaned thankfully. Raj took her top off and played with her breasts, fondling each tit, kissing her nipples, sucking each one gently and then leaving a trail of kisses down her tummy. He pulled down her skirt and fingered her through her panties gently, feeling her wetness. He then pulled her underwear down and started licking her lips slowly, first up and down, and then in a circular pattern. She moaned loud enough for everyone but my husband to hear. Now his tongue was on her clit, and his fingers were exploring her pussy. Em stroked my husband's dick harder as she grew more excited.

The whole scene had my pussy opening. Isaac was rubbing me gently through my thin panties, which were moist. Dan had one of my nipples in his mouth and his hand was fondling my other tit. He was rough, and Isaac was gentle and together they had my entire body tingling with pleasure. I sat on the bed next to my temporarily blind and deaf husband while Dan sucked my tits and Isaac finally discarded my panties. He looked up at me and gently started licking my labia. Even Isaac's tongue was long, and he flicked it deftly and quickly over my clit. Then his long finger pressed into me, while he sucked, kissed and teased my clit. I reached over to take over the husband handjob duties from my Em. Having a cock in my hand, lips on my tits, a finger in my cunt and a tongue on my clit was the most incredible sensation of my life. I could already feel an orgasm welling up in me, and my pussy clenched down on Isaac's long finger as he tongued my clit to explosion. I kept stroking while I was coming, and my husband couldn't hold out any longer.

"I'm cumming," he moaned, just enough warning to get Dan to slide out of the spurt zone. The first spurt hit my neck and chest. I kept stroking so the sticky mess was also all over my fingers.

Em, always sexy in surprising ways, leaned over and wiped up most of the cum from my chest with her finger. She put her finger to my lips, and I stuck out my tongue to taste it. All three boys gasped as if it was the most erotic thing they had ever seen. Then Em took my fingers to her own mouth and licked the cum off. She moved my hand to her tits and rubbed the cum around her nipples. She turned back to Raj, who started fondling her cum-covered tits.

I needed a minute to recover from my orgasm, and my husband seemed silently satisfied. But Em wasn't letting him off that easily. She straddled his face putting her pussy over his mouth. He licked at it eagerly.

I was pretty sure he could taste it was Em and not me, but I wondered if he could tell that another boy had been eating her out moments earlier.

Honestly, my husband was the last guy on my mind. He had already cum, and Em and I had orgasmed, so I felt like we owed each release of these beautiful cocks. I couldn't choose. I knelt in front of Dan and Isaac and alternated cocks for 10 minutes. Stroking Issac was like holding a steel pole. So long and smooth. I took as much into my mouth as I could, leaving a lip gloss mark about two thirds down his cock. He gasped each time I sucked him deeper, and it made me feel even sexier.

With Dan, I stroked him hard, and he encouraged me with dirty talk. "Pull on that thick cock."

"Suck it hard."

He was gross, but it was so different from how my previous lovers talked to me, it turned me on. I couldn't decide which cock I wanted inside me first, so I moved over to my husband, sitting over him in the reverse cowgirl position. I slathered the cum that had spilled on his stomach over his cock and onto my pussy lips. I paused as I lined up his cock to my entrance, then slid down. I didn't tease or hesitate, I pushed all the way down with long, hard strokes. It felt good, but my goal was to extract his cum quickly. I needed his cum inside me so each of these huge new cocks could slide into me more easily. I had both boys' cocks in my hand as I fucked my clueless husband, pulling and alternating licks and sucking their tips. I could taste precum from each of them.

Within 3 minutes, my husband's balls were tightening up, he was moaning and filling me with his warm cum. I smiled, and pulled off after I had drained him. Both boys were leering at me, staring as a little cum dripped out of my wet pussy onto my thigh.

Em climbed off my husband and was was on the floor riding Raj. It seemed like it was time to let my husband rest. I moved the boys over to the couch.

I sat Isaac on the arm of the couch, his long legs stretching to the floor. I laid down facing him, so I could look him in the eye while I massaged his cock and took him into my mouth. I raised my ass in the air and Dan didn't need instructions. He moved to the other side of the couch between my legs. I wanted both cocks at the same time, and I was saving the best and biggest for last. I kept eye contact with Isaac with my hand stroking his engorged cock, taking him to my lips as Dan put his fat cock head against my wet opening. I reached under my body and circled a finger around my cum-filled pussy, I slathered the combination of my juices and my husband's cum on Dan's thick cock to help slide him in. Dan had his thumb and finger on my clit as he eased his head past my opening. I arched my back and moaned as my lips spread to let him in. I kept staring at Isaac and sucking him. "You're so sexy," he said, watching me take the thickest cock I've ever had. I licked him slowly and whispered, "I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

His cock jumped in my hand as I teased him.

It was Dan's cock in me, but he was more like a dildo. I wanted Isaac. I couldn't wait for Dan to push harder and faster. I wanted him to fill me up so I could try to slide Isaac all the way inside of me. Dan didn't disappoint. Once he slid the top of his head past my opening, it was easier. He had his rhythm down, and I thought I might come again. I wanted Isaac to come in my mouth now, then fuck me long and slow later.

Em and Raj were now standing over me, and it made me feel even sexier. Raj was watching lustily, with his hard-on pointing straight at me. Em reached down and played with my nipples as Dan fucked me and fingered my clit. I stood up higher, and now Em and Raj were both sucking my nipples, my cunt was full of a thick cock, Dan's fingers were massaging my clit and I had the cock of my dreams in my hand. I looked straight into Isaac's eyes and said, "I'm going to cum." A long orgasm rippled through my whole body, starting in waves from my toes, through my legs and cunt, up my torso to my hard nipples, up to my head and through my arms to my fingers, still encircling Isaac's cock. My pussy clenched around Dan's thickness and I he pushed himself as deep as he could. I felt the first spurt of cum fill me with warmth, and he kept pushing, spreading my pussy lips wider and mixing his cum with my husband's deep inside me.

I needed a minute to recover, as did Dan, but I kept stroking Isaac. I wasn't done, and I was finally wet enough to try to take his giant cock. Dan popped out and laid down on the floor. I reached back and tried to push any of his cum spilling down my leg back into my cunt. I was about to mount Isaac, but Raj had a different idea. He took Dan's place between my legs. Before I knew it, his cock was at my entrance, and he had slipped all the way in. My cunt was still pulsating with orgasm aftershocks, and it felt good that Raj wanted me that badly. I pushed back and got into rhythm with Raj, as I went back to sucking Isaac. But then Em took Isaac by the hand and pushed him to the floor. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes, almost like he was feeling guilty for pulling his cock out of my mouth.

Em straddled Isaac, and aimed his cock with her opening. Raj was fucking me, but I was paying more attention to Isaac and Em. She had to squat high to get to his tip. Isaac was still looking into my eyes as Raj pushed into me Em started to slide down his cock. I was suddenly jealous, ironic, since my husband was sleeping a few feet away, not knowing that I had a strange man's cock inside me and that I was fantasizing about another. Eventually, the physical pleasure of Raj's cock filling me and his balls slapping my clit took over my emotions and I concentrated on the dick inside of me instead of the cock I wanted that happened to be inside my friend. Raj held my hips and pushed as deep as he could. I felt his cock start to spasm, but I could barely feel his cum because it was the third load inside me in the past 30 minutes. Still, it felt good and I had another orgasm - almost like a small aftershock - as his cum filled me up more.

I walked over to Em and started licking her nipples while she slid down on the cock I wanted. I reached down between her legs and started fingering her clit, massaging her as Isaac pierced inside her. I knew she wouldn't be able to take it long, and she started shaking with an orgasm. I noticed even when she slid down Isaac's cock, she stopped about 2/3rds of the way down. He was so big, and she was so tiny, she couldn't go all the way. My fingers made her cum, and she pulled off and collapsed on the floor. I kept fingering her clit until her orgasm subsided. I looked around and everyone seemed spent.

I had had three orgasms, and three men came inside me, along with my husband spurting on my chest from the first handjob. Raj had come at least twice, once in Em and once in me. Dan had filled me up. And I'm pretty sure Em had at least four orgasms. My husband, snoring with his blindfold and headphones still on, had come twice.

But I wasn't done. And Isaac had not come yet. That's why I had sped up Em's last orgasm. I wanted her off MY dick. I laid down on top of Isaac and stroked him again. I licked his head, and he tasted like a mix of Em's sweet fluids and his saltiness. It turned me on even more. I pushed his cock as deep into my throat as I could, but I couldn't take the whole thing. I stroked him with two hands and bobbed my head down his cock.

I stood up and pulled two pillows off the bed, putting one under my head and the other under my hips. I presented myself like that to Isaac, and begged him: "Fuck me, but gently."

He leaned over and kissed me deeply, his tongue swirling around my mouth and tasting all the different juices of the evening. He whispered, "I want you so bad."

He kissed each of my nipples, and I couldn't believe that my sore pussy was somehow getting more open anticipating another cock. His head went to my pussy, but I tried to push him away. I didn't want him to lick me now, after all the cocks and cum that had been inside me. But he brushed my hand away and gently licked my labia from top to bottom. It felt wonderful, almost like massaging a sore muscle.

Suddenly I felt something cold, and gasped with pleasure and sensitivity. He had reached into a glass and pulled out an ice cube, and he was using it to tease my well-fucked cunt. It felt glorious, and I could feel it melting against my hot lips. He traced my lips with the ice cube, following it with his tongue. The sensation of the cold ice and his warm tongue was unlike anything I had ever felt.

It was the perfect preparation for the main event. Finally, he pulled himself up and kissed my lips again. I could taste myself on his lips, which were chilled by the ice. While he was kissing me, that giant cock was bumping along my legs, my thighs and then finally came to rest just inches from my throbbing pussy. I reached down to rub the head, encircling it with my fingers. He was so swollen, the skin on the head of his cock was tight and smooth. He pushed my hand away, and whispered in my ear. "Be careful, I want to cum inside you, not on your hand."

That turned me on even more, and my pussy lips opened up another centimeter.

Everyone else was exhausted, and they gathered around on the floor staring at Isaac about to mount me. It felt like we were the last act of a long show. He lifted his hips and I took a deep breath, relaxing my cunt as his head slipped in. He wasn't as thick as Raj or Dan, but he pushed half of his shaft into me immediately, and I already felt full. I put my hand on his hip to hold him there for a second as I caught my breath. Em slid over and ran her fingers over my clit, sending shivers down my spine. Dan and Raj were fondling my nipples, and both of them were hard again from watching the show.

Isaac started slipping deeper, and I arched my butt higher on the pillow to accept him. It was like a magic trick where a pole just keeps getting longer. I kept waiting for the bottom of his shaft to push against me, but more cock kept entering me. I could feel the head against my cervix, and then it was pushing even deeper. I felt like his cock was reaching halfway up my torso. I was so lubed up, it slipped in easily, and my body adjusted to the length until finally he was completely inside. I felt completely full.

12