Surprises Upon Surprises

Story Info
Husband creates plan to test wife's boundaries.
2.8k words
3.87
45.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
421 Followers

Recently I published 'An argument' dabbling into a different genre. My wife said it was the first that actually turned her on. A backhanded compliment right? Anyway, that inspired this story.

Surprises upon surprises.

It took a lot of thought and soul searching to come up with the plan. I was looking for a way to extend our rather vanilla love life, test some of the vaguest hints my wife had given. But in a way that I could control and stop if it seemed to be going wrong.

I need to explain the environment first. My wife and I live at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac. We have one neighbour, and we only overlook each other from our raised patio in the back garden to their patio. I fixed that by building a shed to block the view, which my wife never questioned me about. She'd been pestering me for years for me to build her one. The other things were harder to pass off casually. I built lockable gates on either side of the house and felt guilty that my wife took this as a sign I'd caved on the idea of getting a dog. This wasn't to keep a puppy in, but to ensure we'd not be disturbed for what I had planned.

The plan called for warm weather and a lack of neighbours. Which where we live in the UK, took a frustrating long time. One Saturday morning I got up early, loaded the dishwasher, put some pans in the sink to soak and emptied the bin. In the garden I waved to the neighbours and noticed they were loading their car with a suitcase, before driving off. Bingo! Game on.

Making a nice breakfast in bed, we smooched and snuggled, before I nodded off. She was gone when I woke, so I slipped into the shower and came up behind her as she scrubbing the pans. Nuzzling her neck and wrapping my arms around to capture her breasts and pull her tight against me.

"That's nice." She murmurs pushing her bum back into me.

"I have plans." I reply, switching to the other side of her neck.

"Oh goody. Can I grab a shower?"

While she showers I grab some of her clothes and put them on the bed, then wait an inordinate time for her to finish. Seeing her naked nearly derails my plans while I lean in to kiss her and then her breasts.

"Get dressed."

In the kitchen, I check my props and glance back into the bedroom. She's wearing the t-shirt I'd prepared and a tatty old pair of panties and the sports pants with the holes in. Perfect! I hate those and refuse to let her wear them outside the house or gardening. What I'd forgotten is how long it takes with her hair, and waited in the kitchen running through any flaws in my plan. Excited by what I was about to try, I took matters in hand, if you know what I mean. My wife came in with me slowly stroking my cock, leaning against the table.

"Is that for me?" She asks pushing my hand away to take over with hers.

"May be. I have something for you." Holding up a blindfold. Her eyes flicker with surprise them excitement. Moving behind her to tie the blindfold.

Leaving her a moment to tuck myself away and grab my props. I'm sure my wife expected me to lead her back to the bedroom or encourage her to her knees. Instead I lead her outside and up onto the raised patio. Turning her to face the back of the house and the sun, lifting her arms out parallel to her shoulders, and standing behind her. I start to tease her with all the things I knew to arouse her.

Kissing, nuzzling, scraping my fingernails down her back and teasing the hairs on her arms. Moving around, keeping her disorientated. Finally stopping behind her and reaching around so my fingers slipped under the hem of her shirt, gripped it and tore it from hem to neckline. She tenses for a second, but realises the material is still covering her nipples.

I repeat the same move up the back of her shirt. Only the tiny strip of the double thickness of the neck holds the wreck of her shirt on her. My wife is almost quivering as I take the safety scissors from my pocket and snip first the back and then the front of her shirts final defence. The cloth sags and my wife tenses. This isn't something we'd tried before.

"Drop your arms." I whisper, and a moment later, the rags of her former t-shirt fell from her shoulders and left her topless. The exposure of her petite breasts and their hard nipples confirm it isn't just me who is excited by this.

Moving to stand in front of her, her body tense, her cheeks flushed. The temptation to take her in my arms, kiss her, engulf her with my body is immense. However, that would have ruined the plan and I wanted to see how she'd react to the rest of it.

Taking my phone out, I started taking photos, only not of her. The telltale sound of the camera makes her flinch.

"What are you doing?"

"Just a few pictures..." she opens her mouth to object, but I push on. "Just in case the webcam I set up isn't working." Her mouth snaps shut and her arms fly to over her exposed breasts. I kept talking as I move behind her again. "After all, it is right on the edge of its range." Reaching around to take her wrists and start to pull he hands away. Leaning in and whisper into an ear. "You would not want your viewers to miss out on anything." Her resistance is half-hearted and when I release her wrists she leaves them at her side. She is breathing faster. Switching to her other ear, to keep her off balance. "I know your viewers; all your viewers would not want to miss this. To miss these..." my fingertips barely graze against her hard nipples. She flinches back, not expecting the contact and presses against me. As her soft backside pushed against me, my erection is entirely obvious.

"Please..." she almost moans.

"Please what?" I ask, but she doesn't answer, so I move on to the next stage of my plan.

Kneeling to one side I start to cut the outside seam of the trousers up from her ankle. Watching her closely, at first I see confusion on her face then a series of other emotions. Fear, denial, excitement and back to fear. As the cutting drew level with her crotch, I angle the cut towards the middle, careful to ensure I was cutting through her tatty underwear. Stopping part way through the waistband just below her belly button. Sitting back on my heels to enjoy my handy work. The flap of cloth from the angled cut hung out; exposing the edge of her close-cropped pubes and all the way down one leg.

The second leg went quicker and I knelt in front of her. The flush of excitement has now spread onto her chest. Moving behind her again brushing my fingertips across her shoulders, her chest, avoiding her nipples, even though she swivelling around to get the contact she desired. She tenses as my finger run up her exposed thighs and linger just a moment tickling at the edge of her pubes.

"You have to be part of this." Placing the scissors in one hand and guiding it to the partially cut cloth of her waistband of her ruined trousers. "It's your choice. Naked or not?" Leaning in to whisper close to her ear. "Do you want to disappoint all of your myriad voyeurs?" I expected her to resist longer, but she snipped through the cloth with hardly a hesitation. From behind the elastic snapped and the cloth fell away exposing her bum and legs. The cloth of her trousers and tattered underwear hung, trapped between her thighs.

Moving quickly to the front, her pussy is exposed to the world, but I notice she's trembling and take the scissors away as we no longer need them. I grab my next prop, an ice-cold can of pop and grip it in one hand. Kneeling again and lean in as I blow gently on her pubes the scent of her arousal is obvious. She shivers again.

"Open your legs." This time she hesitates. "You're not really hiding anything as is." She shifts her weight, pauses again then moves a foot slowly. Almost instantly, the remnants of her clothing drop to the floor and she gasps as she accepts she's totally naked outside. Standing I started taking pictures again. This time I capture the look on her face, careful to capture only her head and shoulders.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are right now. I wonder how many men have found this live feed by now. I suppose next time I could advertise it properly."

"You're full of shit." She laughs, but a little breathlessly.

"You think they would not want to see this?" a fingertip runs down the side of her face. "Or these?" The move extends down and the fingertip brushes the outside of one breast, then underneath, lifting the small breast and them up between her breasts and across the top of the second breast. This time I let the fingernail grace her areola. I figured she's earned some reward and I'm struggling to stick to the plan. Adjusting my position, so I can circle her areola, barely touching the outside several times.

"I'm sure they'll love this when then get a chance to see it." Grasping the curve of her arse and giving it a combined squeeze and jiggle. "I know I do." I kissed her neck and kept my grip on her a few moments longer before moving on again.

"Or perhaps they are only interested in only one thing? What could that be I wonder?" As I say that my hands slides up over her hips, around and down across her abdomen. As they enter her pubes, my fingers separate as they delve down between her thighs and I feel the damp heat there. My wife pushes forward, my middle finger splits her lips apart, and I feel more of her juices than I had been able to coax from her in a while. Running my fingers back and forth a few times, careful not to slip inside her, I brought the slick fingers up and held them under her nose.

"It seems you are as excited by this as your viewers. I bet they all have their hard cocks out looking at you now." She laughs a little nervously.

"I know you, there isn't a webcam."

"Really? So you don't think the preparation for this means I won't make the most of it. The shed, the gates, waiting until the neighbours are away. Plus a few other items, just to complete the surprise?" I toss the cold can off to one side causing a rustle in the flowerbed. Her head snaps around to the sound.

"What's that?" Her arms start to lift to cover herself. The hand that had been holding the can is extremely cold. I flex it, as it's supposed to be cold. Just, not too cold.

"Nothing really, just part of your surprise." She turns her head back as if she could see me. Replacing my fingers gently rubbing her crotch her arms drop to her sides again.

"I thinking you're enjoying this. Me too..." I lean in and kiss her. "It certainly looks like your last surprise is as well. I can see the smile on his face." It takes her a moment to figure out what I mean and her arm snakes up to cover her breasts and the other hand tries to push me away from her crotch and cover-up.

"It seems pointless to do that now; he's already seen pretty much everything." Gripping her wrist of the arm covering her breasts I pull it away. She resists, but I pull harder and after several seconds, she gives in.

"You had me going there. I know there isn't anyone else here!" My hand returns to her breast.

"Wanna bet?" I pause then add. "OK, want me to prove it?" Turning my head, and talking as if to someone else. "Go on. You know you want to."

Keeping one hand in place, I contort around her and place to cold hand firmly on one of her buttocks. I squeeze it hard and give it a jiggle. My wife stiffens and gasps, but does not flee or cover up. My warm hand drops to her crotch and my thumb pushes between her labia and rubs back and forth just shy of her clit. I've never felt her to wet.

Pretending to talk to other person. "I promised you she had a great arse." I release it, pausing as if I was listening to something. "Ok, sure. I'm sure she'd love that." still trying to make it seems as if this wasn't my hand, I twist my wrist and grasp a breast firmly. Harder than I'd normally do it, then release and grip the nipple between finger and thumb. My wife has very sensitive nipples and normally I'm gentle on them. This time however she grunts and stiffens, but thrusts her crotch forward. Pushing my thumb hard against her clit, and a fingertip to pushes into her opening. Instead of complaining or pulling back, she leans forward pressing her breast harder into my hand. My hand is rapidly warming and whatever limited subterfuge the chilling had is wearing off. Moving my other hand up, so both are on her breasts, one treating it roughly and the other gently, as I usually do. My wife's mouth is hanging open and she's breathing fast.

Again, I speak as if I'm talking to someone else. "What? No! That was as far as we'd agreed to go. You know that..." removing my hands one at a time, I pause as if he's miming something. "And you agreed, just because you've got blue balls now doesn't mean..." I pause again. My wife is almost humming with sexual tension.

I lean closer to her ear and whisper. "He's offering twenty quid for a blowjob. What do you think?" Watching very closely her head twitches into the tiniest nod. "I don't know mate, I mean twenty quid hardly seems worth..." my wife looks disappointed. "Forty? How about that?" she's nodding more forcefully before I'd even finished. "Ok, I suppose so. There's one of your foam gardening pads in front of you." I tell her.

The speed my wife dropped to her knees confirmed her willingness and I whip out my achingly hard cock and present it at her open mouth. My finally subterfuge comes in, I'd washed my crotch with a scent of soap I'd never normally use. It does not put my wife off as she sucks it greedily. She tries to grasp it with her hands, but I push them away, grasp her head in my hands and start to fuck her face more aggressively than I've ever tried before. Apart from some gagging sounds, she does not object or try to stop me.

The long planning and build up left me close to the edge. Far too quickly, my balls tense and I pull out and aim my cum over her cheek and nose. Before she can get her breath back, I dragged her to her feet and lift her bodily onto the garden table. Pushing her onto her back, I drop and force her legs apart and descend on her pussy with tongue and fingers. The sound as she starts to cum for me confirms the wisdom of waiting for the neighbours to be away. Even unseen it would cause awkward questions if their son heard my wife's grunts of pleasure.

She pushes me away from her sensitive pussy.

"Enough!" She pants and pulling off the blindfold. She sits up slowly.

"You ok?" I ask.

"More than ok. That was..." pausing to think of an appropriate phrase. "Intense. You nearly had my going a couple of times, thinking there was somebody else here. How did you do the hand thing?" Tucking my soft cock away, I retrieved to can from the flowerbed and showing it. "Sneaky, but I need to clean up and a coffee."

She grabs her destroyed clothing and heads inside. Ignoring the loss of privacy from the neighbours as she nears the house. I start on the coffee while she bins her clothes and grabs a robe from our bedroom.

Holding up the coffee as she returns I ask.

"What did you think?"

So what do you think?

janon314
janon314
421 Followers