Peyton Finds Her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called Susie White but her mom said Susie had gone out with Billy West. He knew Viv Bruckner was working the 3:00 to 11:00 shift on Highway Patrol and Mrs Miller said Erin had gone to a party with the Manson brothers.

"Fuck," he snarled in frustration. He called Lillian's home and her husband answered. He asked to speak to her and Neville shouted, "You're the asshole who's been at my wife. You scumbag when I catch you I'll cut out your balls and feed them to me dogs."

Sam dropped his phone in shock. Jesus. He saw the bathroom light go on over at the house and could see by the vague outline of shape through the obscure glass the person was too short to be his father and so it must be his mother because Peyton would use the guest room bathroom. His father would still be watching TV and would leave someone else to answer the house phone. Sam called the number.

"Good evening, this is the Andrews' Ranch."

"Hi it's Sam."

"Please wait, I'll get your mother."

"No I'm calling you."

"Oh yeah, well how did you know I'd answer the phone?"

"At this time of night dad would be asleep in front of TV and I saw the bathroom light go on and so knew mom would be on the John away from the phone."

"God that's smart thinking."

"Yeah well it's moonlight. Do you want to come over to the nearest barn and we'll go for a walk."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"It's strong moonlight and you can see for quite some distance. It's um romantic."

"I'm surprised you know that word. I'm under the impression your knowledge of human sexual relationships is confined to banging the woman and moving on to the next one."

"I deserve that."

"Omigod you can be contrite. Well perhaps I might come for a walk. Are you proposing to fuck me?"

She had to wait for the reply.

"T-the possibility had entered my head."

"Right, then I'll bring a blanket in case the possibility improves to becoming a probability. Give me a few minutes. I have to say goodnight to your mother."

God what a tough bitch she was, Sam thought. He was used to women practically drooling to get him unzipped. She also wanted the possibility to change into a probability. Omigod she was interested in having sex.

Sam watched Peyton approach and he felt rising sexual anticipation. Ob boy, did he wish to fuck her. Peyton was no bunny. She had a body to die for and probably was his intellectual superior. He touched his penis lightly to confirm it was still there.

"Hi," she said handing him a blanket and a towel. "The moonlight is lovely but I suggest we go into the barn and get straight into it. I'm overdue to be fucked."

Sam's mind appeared to go into a spin. He'd not expected any woman he'd just met and wasn't drunk to ever admit she was keen to have sex and yet there was nothing sluttish about the way she expressed that thought; she was just communicating to put him in the picture.

"I er don't have condoms."

"I do."

He though gee what a babe.

Sam put on the lights and steered Peyton to the left into a kitchen that had table and chairs plus two beds just with mattresses alongside the walls. They stopped alongside one of the beds.

"Is this okay?" he asked a little nervously.

"Very adequate," she said. "I was expecting to be lying on hay or straw and smelling old animal dung. Would you like to put out the lights? I think the moonlight will bathe us if we select this bed."

"I'm sorry the bed is a little narrow and the surrounds are a little austere."

"Sam I wasn't expecting The Inn at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach."

"What's that?"

"Oh it doesn't matter. Why are you procrastinating?"

"Oh the lights?"

"Yes the lights and then attend to me."

"Right."

Peyton received more attention, more expert attention than expected.

When Sam returned from extinguishing the lights they stood, melting into a slow kiss in the moonlight. It would have been vivid moonlight without the screen of cobwebs and just over the windows but who was that bothered?

Sam pulled away from a long kiss ending when their tongues touched and in the next second he'd dropped to his knees and had Peyton's panties around her ankles and was holding up a leg and pulling one side of the panties free.

How on earth had he got them down to her ankles so fast and without her being aware of what he was doing? Did it matter? Feeling the pressure of his fingers above her other ankle Peyton lifted that leg and had the panties whisked away.

God he was smooth. He'd probably...

Yes he didn't attempt to ease her legs apart. He just drove forward with his tongue and it was at the door of her pussy, licking to dampen it more and lo it was in. At that moment Peyton knew two things: Sam had a long tongue and she was in the hands of an artful seducer. That was contrary to her thinking that he'd be rough and in a hurry and would only be thinking about getting himself off. Oh yes, how lovely it was to be so wrong.

Dimly she was aware of his hand roaming over her butt. It appeared so incidental to the center of action but her breath caught. She was aware the leading finger felt dangerously close to her anus and then before she knew it his finger had breached her. The finger was dry, she was annoyed he'd taken such a liberty when he scarcely knew her. It was hurting, why hadn't he wet it. Then the resistance within her anus yielded and his finger slid fully in making her gasp.

She ejaculated, streaming on to his tongue and on to his mouth.

Oh shit, how embarrassing.

But he burbled something that sounded like "Good one" and continued on working her pussy as if nothing untoward had happened.

Good god, he must be used to highly aroused women creaming over him early into the piece.

Peyton gurgled "Sixty-nine" and they broke apart and jumped over the wood-frame and on to the bed. She was sure he had that finger up her butt before he'd landed on the mattress over her. She bent his erection back into her mouth and then slid a dry finger into his inviting rectum. He didn't appear to notice but he sure was bringing her to a climax working her pussy. She rammed in another finger and Sam yelled "Oh fuck!"

His dick jerked and sent streams of semen into Peyton's mouth, half choking her. Peyton rarely swallowed semen but had to on this occasion as a matter of survival. Sam had collapsed on to her and was grunting so she'd found it impossible to suck in deeply and spit. She took the easy way out and swallowed furiously.

Peyton pushed him away and sat up grumpy ready to chew his ear but then felt her pussy pulsating and knew what it wanted. She pulled Sam on to her and ignoring his plea that he needed a rest, she guided his sticky length into her depths and then rode him cowgirl. Soon she had him excited enough to slam back into her and when they got their timing right they went at it like scalded cats until they both erupted within 30 seconds of each other.

"Holy fuck what was that?" Sam gasped in awe.

"I believe I can love you," Peyton said unafraid.

Sam grasped his aching balls and said, "Peyton I believe I share that same wavelength."

Forty-five minutes later, after a slow and build up to an explosive orgasmic climax the couple collapsed into a sweaty, heaving heap in the moonlight and went to sleep. An hour or so later Peyton crept out and returned to the ranch house to shower and fall into bed feeling she'd been totally fucked for the first time since losing her virginity.

At 8:30 in the morning Alice arrived with coffee and pulling aside the drapes looked back at the fatigued-looking Peyton.

"Omigod, are you okay? You look as if a herd of cattle has trampled you."

"Yeah I think so."

"What's wrong, do you have a fever?"

"No your son and I had sex last night for several hours over at the barn."

"Oh darling, I hate to think what Sam looks like. May I suggest we bring you back here next Friday afternoon and each weekend after that?"

"Um yes," Peyton said, swallowing coffee. "I ought to be recovered within a day or so. To ease you mind I should tell you this: It appears your son and I have found we match up almost perfectly. Don't be surprised if something comes out of this."

"Oh darling," Alice said, bursting into tears and racing forward to hug Peyton.

THE END