All Comments on 'Philanthropy Pt. 02'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SirColin77SirColin77over 3 years ago
So good

Keep up the good work. Clearly he’s not the biggest a-hole on the block. Please don’t make us wait so long for the next chapter! I had to go back and reread the first chapter to remember everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a good mystery. Dana Carver is going to face some serious choices.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 3 years ago

your story has pulled me in. I don't like Peter's focus on anal....def not my thing. but your story has had me laughing at his demeanor, and his way of interacting with women. And then of course the Carvers. And now I want to see the them get theirs. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Story to Enjoy for Years!

This combines everything that sucks me into a story. Good exotic, erotic sex, real bad guys, a sort of good guy with edges, and strong, effective women. These women, strong, supportive, were the kind of women the pioneers took with them. I once said, not quite jokingly, the reason there are so many ugly, incompetent women on the east coast of the US is because the pioneers took all the beautiful competent ones with them.

MasterHungMasterHungover 3 years ago
Waiting with wonder

Well worth the wait for this second instalment. Hope we don't have to wait too long for Part 3. Wanting to find out what happens to young, naive Dana and her corrupt parents.

JakesProgressJakesProgressover 3 years ago
Gripping thriller storyline & lots of sex

The storyline is really well thought out - and gripping. I am looking forward to the next instalment.

The sex scenes are a bit perfunctory - it seems he just wants to do one thing and the women's characters could do with more depth.

But still a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a read !

After a slightly shaky start, this story has begun to race forward. The plot is excellent, the tempo leaves you on edge, and the sex (even though a little on the excessive side for my personal tastes) is superb. We need lots more of all the above, and we need it now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing read

Came for the anal stayed for the story. I love the fixation on anal, really well written.

But dude, I came here to jerk off to some anal erotica not get drawn into an absolutely amazing story.

But I guess it's too late for me so I'll be looking forward to your next one, please don't stop writing!!

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

Tremendous story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, this is good stuff...!

glasstoymakerglasstoymaker7 months ago

as riveting as the 1st read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES