Philanthropy Pt. 03

Story Info
Reaction and action - things get real.
27.7k words
4.91
42.9k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,761 Followers

Philanthropy Part Three

The story is getting darker. Peter Chase has blindly entered a world where the bad guys have no limits to what they are willing to do. Can Peter turn to those who are ready to help him? Can he trust them? Can he keep them around despite his attitude?

Philanthropy starts to examine the legal ramifications of dealing with a crime organisation.

The sex is going to get a little wild in this one... straight sex, lesbian sex, anal sex, and a little inferred incest thrown in to get your juices flowing... The story is a little over the top, but a fun romp. Buckle up and try to enjoy.

You'll need to read Part One: The Carvers, and Part Two: Building the Case, first. Go on. I'll wait. <author taps foot impatiently...>

Constructive comments always appreciated. And voting. And DMs.

Part Three: Reaction and Action

I had been held in the interrogation room in the police department for more than four hours. They had provided a bottle of water and little else. I was still very shaken. Every time I closed my eyes, I could see Amanda lying before me. Abused sexually and physically. Her drugged form barely breathing. She was another victim of the Carvers and their sociopathic ways. I should have seen it coming. It was me who had introduced the Carver daughter Dana to Amanda, and the Carvers had already expressed their anger toward me. I desperately wanted to go back in time and stop the Carvers from moving into my condo building and stop Dana from meeting Amanda.

Now Amanda was in the hospital, hopefully being taken care of and away from the influence of the Carvers. No one had told me anything about how she was. I had even pleaded with them. I wanted to be by her side. Amanda had always been there for me. Always, I realised. And now I'm stuck in a police station waiting for anyone to come and speak to me. I was prepared to provide evidence, but no one had asked me anything. And yet they were keeping me here, locked in this room with no company except for one worn table and four shitty chairs. They had taken my phone before they had placed me in a police cruiser despite my protests. I had asked repeatedly for a phone call and I had been ignored. I think I knew more about American rights than Canadian ones and I felt more than a little lost.

The ambulance had arrived right after the police. It had been surreal. Shanti had hidden in her bedroom and I had distracted the police who had swarmed my condo. They entered and immediately had me on the floor and in handcuffs despite my protests and pleading they check on Amanda. They ignored her and I knew right away they weren't interested in her. I had yelled at them to help Amanda, but they had ignored my pleas and one had smacked my head to shut me up. Then the ambulance showed up and the cops were pissed.

The police on the ground floor had led the paramedics up. They wheeled a gurney past me, and I had yelled at them about what had happened and pointed to the bag of clothes. The police had taken the bag and the paramedics saw to Amanda. I watched the police smile at the bag and it left my condo. I had thanked whatever Gods there were that Shanti had taken samples and hidden them. I doubted the evidence the cops had taken would ever be seen again.

I told the paramedics that I had taken blood samples and injected the naloxone. The paramedics had looked relieved and thanked me saying I had probably saved her life. I thought of Shanti then and decided I needed to do something nice for her. One of the cops cuffed my head with a boot and I faded out for a moment.

A paramedic was dabbing at my head and I warned her quietly that Amanda was in danger and to protect her. And from the cops. She nodded at me and I was suddenly being lifted hard from the ground by two cops and my shoulders screamed in agony. I watched Amanda being taken away in the stretcher and sobbed in relief. Then I was dragged downstairs and thrown into the back of a police car. I looked out the window and saw a plains clothes cop talking outside my door window. I heard the cop mention the front door video surveillance and watched the plains clothes cop go back into the building as I was driven away.

I asked for my lawyer en route and was ignored. I asked for my phone and was ignored. I asked for a hand job and was ignored. It seemed I wasn't getting anything I wanted and slouched back in the backseat and watched the city go by. For a moment, I was worried I was being driven to a forest somewhere for a dirt nap - do they still say that? Dirt naps? - and when I saw the police station headquarters, I relaxed somewhat.

Now I sat in silence in the interrogation room, trying not to breathe in the stench of sour sweat and fear, and worked my sore jaw and rubbed the large lump on the side of my head. Both hurt bad but I was certain it was only superficial. I had been beaten worse. I looked up at the video camera in the corner and saw where the red light, indicating it was recording, was not lit. I am so fucked.

The door to the room burst open and I made an unmanly sound. Two overweight men in cheap suits entered. They looked tough but soft. Too many donuts and diet cokes, I thought. I recognised one of them from outside the condo. I couldn't help but notice the glares these men were giving me, and warning bells went off in my head. They sat across from me, dwarfing the small chairs, and said nothing. They were staring at me like I was the worst thing they had ever seen.

I wasn't intimated, but I was starting to get annoyed. "Huey and Dewey. What can I do for you two fat fucks?" I chirped with a cheeriness I didn't feel. "How's Amanda? How's my friend?"

The men just stared at me. I could see thick veins pulsing along their steroid enhanced thick necks. I picked my nose and wiped what I found on the tabletop. It was a little bloody.

"Listen, she's my friend. I'm worried about her. She was drugged and assaulted. Have you given the blood samples to the lab? Her clothes? Semen samples? What is going on here?" I might have faked some sign language at the end.

The bigger cop, the one I had decided was going to be called Huey, growled, and stood and leaned his weight on his knuckles, pressed hard into the table. He leaned forward, trying to tower over me. I worried about the integrity of the table and slid my knees away from under it.

"Keto diet. I recommend it. It will do wonders for you," I smiled up into the greasy face of Huey.

Huey made a sound and then cocked back a meaty arm. I could see what was coming. The fingers of Huey's right hand closed into a fist and he pulled it back past his head. I could see the muscles bunch in the man's arm and jaw and knew I was about to go down for the count.

The door burst open once again, startling everyone. Huey, his fist still cocked, looked toward the door with a snarl. Dewey had his head turned and I saw his jaw drop.

Imani stood there, dressed in a high-fashion business suit that screamed money. Behind her I saw a uniformed cop being pulled aside and away. Imani had a soft leather valise held in one hand. One of those lawyerly things. They must issue them with the bar. Her other hand held a paper cup carrier with two large drinks in it. They looked like coffee from a wonderful local coffee shop I frequented. I drooled. I drooled at her, and maybe the coffee.

"Detective Smalls, why does it look like you are about to strike the man who most likely saved the life of my other client, Amanda Bradley?" She slowly closed the door behind her, but I saw a cop dressed in a uniform bristling with gold and stuff glance in at me before the door closed.

Huey, who I decided would never be Detective Smalls to me, stood and lowered his arm. His legs pushed back the chair he had been sitting on and it fell backward with a wooden clatter.

"Who the fuck are you and who let you in here?"

Imani smiled and I could have kissed her right then and there. Her Grace Jones looks were giving me ideas and I wondered if I could persuade her in a little professional exploration. For science, I reasoned. Purely for evidence gathering.

"I'm Peter Chase's lawyer, Imani Jones. I'm a full partner with EMB Cessna, the global law firm. Know it? I also represent Peter's cherished friend Amanda, who's side I just left. She's awake and speaking." Imani was laying her British accent out thick. When I heard Amanda was awake and talking, I almost lost it. My emotions surged strong and hard and my throat tightened.

Huey and Dewey exchanged a look and then Huey, the leader of the two it seemed to me, stepped clear of the table, and took a step toward Imani. "I don't care who the fuck you think you are. This is a private interrogation room. Get the fuck out or I'll throw you out, you fucking British nigger."

Imani beamed a smile at Huey and I was impressed with her composure. I was vibrating with the need to rise and do something, but I sensed my silence was probably the best idea. I glanced at the camera and was surprised to see the red light was lit up. I glanced at Imani just in time to see her smile at me. I smiled back and relaxed and sat back to enjoy the show. I think Imani needs my special treatment later this evening, I thought.

"How quaint. Are you allowed to use the 'N' word, Detective Smalls? Can I see your hallway pass? It's quite the racial epithet." Imani didn't wait for his response. She walked around the table in four-inch heels, walking like she had been born in them. She put the cup holder down in front of me and placed her attaché case down on the table in front of the chair beside me. She sat with poise and then opened her valise.

"Get the fuck out, you bitch," snarled Huey.

"Oh, I plan on it. Shortly. First, I need to discuss some things with you two... gentlemen. Can I use the word gentlemen? I'm not sure it applies, quite frankly. You've denied my client basic rights. Kept him isolated for hours without anything other than water. You haven't told him he has the right to remain silent, or why he has been detained. That he has the right to counsel. The right to speak to me, his lawyer. It's a good thing I knew he was here, isn't it? His phone is off, and taken from him? Isn't that strange?

"Further, he has been denied any knowledge of the state of his good friend, Amanda, who has expressed her thanks to him for saving her life. So, please, explain what's happening here, detectives? You are detectives, no? Trained to observe and gather facts?"

Huey walked around the table toward Imani. Dewey reached out and stopped him. "Don't," was all he said.

Huey glared at Dewey. "Fuck this bitch, you know what has to happen here."

Imani laughed and Peter loved the sound of it. "Oh, please, do tell? What happens here?"

Huey looked back at Imani and I saw the look on his face. It was the face of a man who loves to hurt people. I have seen it many times in the past and Huey, I could see, got off hard on it. He took one step toward her and Imani simply pointed at the camera hanging up in the corner and then rummaged in her valise.

Huey followed her finger and then blanched.

I had never seen someone actually blanch before. He truly turned white. All the colour left his face and Huey staggered a little. He slunk around the table staring at the little red light and then pulled up his chair and sat and looked at Dewey. Dewey had seen the red light and looked equally white.

Imani pulled out notes and started speaking.

"I've been looking into some of the facts of what happened early this morning. They seem strange to me, perhaps with your expertise you can assist me?' Imani spoke in a tone that I knew well. She was a professional and it oozed from her voice. I also caught the Dom undertones and felt my cock lift a little in my pants. I scooted my chair under the table. Imani continued without looking up.

"At 2:13 AM a call went to 911 from a man reporting a woman being raped by Peter Chase in the park across from the condo building of all places. The building Peter owns. At 2:15 AM, Amanda is seen on video surveillance entering Peter's building front entrance and calling up to Peter's condo. Strange behaviour for a woman who was just raped by Peter."

Huey growled. "There ain't no video."

Imani looked up and grinned. "Cloud storage. It's a wonderful thing. Nothing is truly deleted forever. You are correct that the digital recordings in the security office of the building seem to have lost the recordings. Erased at 3:23AM. Surveillance shows Detective Wainwright here entering the office and deleting them. Interesting, no? Where was I? Right. Surveillance shows an unknown woman at 2:18 AM entering the entrance lobby and carrying an unconscious and drugged Amanda away and then straight up to Peter's condo."

Dewey suddenly was looking scared and looked at Huey.

She checked her notes. "Detectives Smalls and Wainwright arrive at the front lobby at 2:25, some five minutes before the first police cruiser arrived, responding to the 911 call. Remarkable coincidence, isn't it, gentlemen? Being prescient is a wonderful gift. Certainly useful in law enforcement."

Dewey, who Imani had identified as Detective Wainwright, made a noise. Huey shot him a look. "Shut up, don't say a word."

"It gets better," drawled Imani. "Did you know that Peter here has full surveillance in his condo? As his lawyer, I've already reviewed that footage. Peter here is clearly the hero. He provided medical first aid to Amanda. He gave her an injection of naloxone to counteract a massive heroin overdose which the doctors say saved her life. He also gathered evidence. He removed clothing, collected sperm samples from her hair, photographed everything, and then handed all that evidence over to the police, who handed it to you, Detective Smalls."

Huey was purple now. He had his hands clenched in front of him, and I suddenly had an image of Hanover Fiste in the movie "Heavy Metal." I almost laughed at the image but then felt Imani touch my thigh under the table just below where my cock was extending, excited at watching Imani do her lawyer stuff.

Imani kept speaking. She kept her hand on my thigh and I was appreciative. "That evidence has disappeared between Peter's condo and this police station. Would you care to explain, detectives?" Imani looked at them for a moment before resuming. "No, I didn't think so. Thankfully! Thankfully! Peter had taken some of that evidence and placed it in a second bag. It's all caught on video, maintaining the chain of evidence. Isn't that wonderful? I just delivered it to the Police Chief personally. It's being analysed right now! The semen should prove interesting. DNA sequencing should give us the names of the assholes who decided jerking off over my drugged client Amanda was a good thing to do. Oddly enough, Amanda mentions two rather large men. Two fat greasy fucks, she said, in fact. Yup, that's what my notes say."

Huey had enough and he rose fast and furious. His chair flew back to strike the back wall and so did the door to the interrogation room. Four police officers in uniform burst in and in moments Detectives Smalls and Wainwright were being carted away, protesting loudly, in handcuffs. Another police office entered and sat down. He was a large black man with white cropped hair, and his uniform was festooned with all sorts of things I didn't recognise. He had been the one I saw standing outside the door.

Imani smiled at the newcomer. "Police Chief Richards, thank you for letting me set the stage here."

The man smiled and shook his head. "My pleasure. That was fun to watch. I've been after those two for years. As dirty as they come. Tonight, we have all the evidence we need. I expect they will be serving time for a long, long time." The Police Chief stuck out his hand toward me. I looked at and refused to take it. "Mr Chase, I apologise for the theatrics. Your lawyer asked us to play along and I grudgingly did. I am not in the habit of letting innocent men stew in an interrogation room, especially one who saved the life of a helpless woman."

Imani stroked the tip of my hard cock under the table making me jerk in my seat. "Peter, you were in no danger. Shanti called me right away and I've been busy securing the evidence."

I looked at Imani when she mentioned Shanti.

"Yes, the Police Chief is aware of Shanti and her role. Don't worry, she's safe and he assures me she will be kept out of everything. Her credentials spoke for themselves."

I nodded and then reached out and shook the Police Chief's hand. It was a warm and firm grasp, and I could see the sincerity in the Chief's eyes. "So, what happens next, Chief?"

The chief released my hand. "Please, call me Darren. Darren Richards. We can take statements from you, but that doesn't have to happen immediately. I'm sure your lawyer can handle that and send it to us. As for the two detectives..."

"Huey and Dewey," I declared.

The chief barked a laugh. "Funny. Not the first time they've been called that. Those two are being arrested and charged right now. They will be refused bail as a flight risk and threat to society. Don't worry about them."

I relaxed and felt some weight leave my shoulders. I looked at Imani and then placed my hand over the one she had on my cock. "Thank you, Darren. Imani, how is Amanda, truly?"

Imani looked sad. "She's okay, physically. She wasn't raped, thank God."

I was immensely relieved. "Truly?"

"Truly. She was meant to die from a heroin overdose. They roughed her up bad and did sexually harass her. Touched her. Jerked off on her. Depraved shit like that. Thankfully, nothing more. Four cops in total. I made up the bit about there being two fat cops involved in that. Their reactions proved me right. Amanda is going to need some psychiatric help and counselling. I've arranged that. Did you know there's a really remarkable talented man guarding her hospital room?"

Peter nodded and smiled. "Shanti arrange it."

Imani looked at Darren. He smiled. "That explains it," he said. "He already stopped one attempt on her life. An orderly is in intensive care. Turns out he wasn't an orderly with the hospital. Or any hospital. The large man says he's Amanda's bodyguard?"

I was grinning now. "Shanti is a wonder."

Imani chuckled. "Shanti says Amanda is going to move into your condo."

I was surprised and then nodded. "That actually sounds reasonable." It did and wondered why I hadn't considered that.

"Good," chirped Imani. "It's already being arranged. My law firm knows a good many professionals in the city and I found a nurse willing to attend to Amanda in your condo. She's has great credentials and has knowledge of what Amanda's going through. She knew all about you. She's friends with Betty? That mean anything to you?"

I felt relief. "Yeah, Betty was the nurse who nursed me after my beating. She got me through it. If she vouches for this other nurse, then she's golden."

Imani nodded. "Great, Amanda will be moved to your place in a couple of days once she's stronger."

I counted the number of women in my life on my fingers and then looked up at Imani. "I am slowly being surrounded and outnumbered by the women in my life."

Imani leaned in and brushed her lips across my ear lobe. "And they all want to do is fuck you," she whispered. Her hand on my cock under the table squeezed it hard and I moaned. The soft sound of her voice in my ear combined with her hand squeezing my cock had my head spinning with the sensuality of it and the hairs all over my body stood up. I didn't want the moment to end.

Darren coughed and looked embarrassed. "I can see you two have things to discuss, so I'll leave you here. Imani, thank you for all your help. We've managed to put away two bad detectives and hopefully the two police officers who helped them once we figure out who they are. Thankfully, we have a long list of associates of Huey and Dewey. Many will sing as soon as it gets out their leaders are incarcerated."

Estcher
Estcher
1,761 Followers
123456...8