All Comments on 'Phoenix'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mikothebabymikothebabyabout 14 years ago
Totally awesome

another ASP story - I am loving it already

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Fun stuff

I'm so jealous that you have time to write all this... sigh... A little curious as to how Reming knew her name was Tama Semi Ar, but he's a smart guy.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!!

I love the ASP stories! So pleased to see another one starting...I'm already speculating about what Reming's eyes are like. There has to be a reason he is wearing sunglasses because it's mentioned just way too often LOL!

Chuckles437Chuckles437about 14 years ago
ooohhh Boy!

off on another adventure at the ASP offices....can hardly wait...wonder if this is the time the big man found his mate....huummmm...Looking forward to the unfolding of the Pheonix's wings.....

Chuckles437Chuckles437about 14 years ago
ops sorry Phoenix's geesh where is spell check?

looking for spell check!!! smile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it's getting curiouser and curiouser ...

Yeah, how did Reming know Tama's name? I thought her license, etc was for a Tama Phoenix. Speaking of Reming, I think I've got a crush ... yumm.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Ooh, new ASP!

I didn't know it was going to be ASP until partway through. Interested in all these new people. Also interested in finding out what her mission is. It's a bit odd that she was so timid and nervous before her initiation and now she's cocky and full of herself. I expected confidence but not this much bravado. I don't like her yet but I assume I'm going to. Very interested in Reming and what he really knows about her. He already knows her last name, so it's possible he's a touch know as well. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MMmmm

Okay you've got me caught. I enjoy your stories a lot. More please ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More Please!

I really enjoyed this story and i can not wait for more. Please continue with this.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 14 years ago
When will there be more

When will the rest be coming.Its rough to get interested then nothing more for months...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So promising...

You're a good writer and this was the first story of yours I've read. I liked it, but I'm so disappointed you never finished it! That's my biggest pet peeves; I'd rather not even see in-progress stories that stay unfinished more than a year later.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Nice Start.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

I never know what surprises to expect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want more

Please please finish this story. It has great potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good Begining

Yes it is a great beginning with just enough background and character development to trap you into wanting much much more. I hope you come back to this and continue the story.

The Infamous Anonymous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...