Phoenix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see. If you feel that confident, maybe we should dispense with the need for a trainer and you and I should hit the mats."

His smile was only slightly mocking and she nodded her head. "I might be tempted so spot you a few points as well," she smirked.

"We'll see when we get on the mats." He led the way, turning into the men's locker room. He beat her out to the gym. When she came out, she was dressed completely different. A tight white tank top was tucked under her wings, the front dipping low. Dark gray shorts were tight across her firm, curved ass. She had legs that looked miles long.

Reming stood on a corner of the mat. His dark glasses still covered his eyes but she could see the way his head was tipped that he was watching her. He lifted his hand and wiggled his fingers at her in a come hither way.

Tama bent and stretched out her legs, warming up her muscles before moving toward him. Then the fight was on!

12