All Comments on 'Photo shoot'

by exclusivegames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My Wife

I wish my wife would be there

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please

I would love to produce an album like that for my husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeabout 9 years ago
Tremendous x x x

Loved it all and hope you write more x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice: Whore for a Camera!

Great story; both my wife and I enjoyed it! Wives can always justify this by saying they are doing it for their husbands.

That is how my, normally reserved, wife ending up giving me a set of photos and accompanying video, that were every bit as hot as the one described in your story. Ironically, she gave them to me on our wedding anniversary!

Our sex life heated up nicely for a few months. However, it then started slowing down again. So, she went in for another photo shoot! After the third photo shoot, we realized we could do this a lot cheaper ourselves.

Now, whenever she gets a new boyfriend, she just tells him ahead of time that she likes to be filmed. Almost all of them agree - after all, she is gorgeous, young and sexy. By now, I've taken some photography and videography classes so, I can capture good scenes.

She loves giving me a good money shot, where her lover splatters her face, tits or ass with his cum. Or, after he cums in her, she allows the cum to dribble out while I film. While we don't give a copy of the photos or film to the men, we welcome them to come over and watch the videos with us whenever they want to.

Many of the other men have said how hot it is to make the money shot on a married woman. To them, that is much hotter than with a single girl!

Of course, my wife still pretends she is just doing it for me! However, in a typical two-hour filming session, I generally notice she has at least half a dozen orgasms. She is a slut for other men's cocks and a slut for my camera!

Great story!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Always

In the LW world, anytime a bitch has photographs done she will be a whore when she finishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous