Photogenic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jocelyn looked more exhausted than I have ever seen her after having sex. But there she lay on her back with her knees spread apart and drawn up to her shoulders inviting Peter to take her. My wife was not petite, but she appeared small and frail with the weight of Peter's massive body pressing her down and his huge cock thrusting into her. Her whole body shook with the force of his thrusts. She neither returned his thrusts nor tried to avoid them. She lay there willingly submitting to the lust of this huge man. Her face was contorted like she was in agony, but I knew better. I felt Hannah's petite frame under me and wanted to fuck her with the same unrestrained force that Peter was bringing down on my wife.

Hannah had wanted this. They had both wanted this. And Peter and I gave them what they wanted. We thrust into these two woman pinned under us with all the bulk and power of testosterone fueled muscles. We thrust with the urgency of lust aroused by sheer patterned stockings and delicate lace negligees. We thrust to see breasts bounce uncontrollably. Mostly we thrust harder because the animal smells and guttural moans of these two women had unlocked a primal force in us that would only be released with the intense orgasms that now shook all four of us and flowed through us to the rest of the group.

Peter filled my wife with his cum and then withdrew to spray even more cum over the full length of her writhing body. I followed Peter as I first came inside of Hannah's pussy and then pulled out to shoot a load on her cheek. She grabbed my cock and directed the pulsing spray into her open mouth then over her neck and breasts. I dribbled the final drops of cum from my softening shaft into her little bush of pubic hair. She massaged her breasts with cum as her body continued to shake with the last spasms of her orgasm. Her labia were swollen and red with a drizzle of cum leaking from the dark hole where I had stretched her open. Her expression slowly changed from the grimace of an animal in heat to the gentle smile of the petite librarian. I smothered her sticky mouth with kisses before collapsing beside her in exhaustion.

Several minutes seemed to pass quietly as we each collected the energy to move again. We lay entwined in a pile of naked, sweaty bodies. Peter got up first, which left me sandwiched between two women with whom I had shared the most intimate of experiences.

But all good things eventually come to an end. The three remaining spouses could not have held out much longer. It was only fair to yield the mattress and let them be the center of attention. We moved off to the couches around the periphery of the room and prepared ourselves to watch.

I wrapped my arms around my wife and leaned back into the cushions. Her body was still sticky with cum. I could taste Michael in her kiss. Temporarily satiated after our turn in the center of the circle, we watched quietly as our submitted film clip came up on one of the screens. Jocelyn snuggled up against my chest as the screen filled with a scene of her bringing Alan to a climax.

"You were right." She said, looking up at me as I continued to watch the screen.

"Right about what?"

"I am photogenic." Her tone of voice was confident.

As if on cue, her face filled the screen with a radiant smile as the camera slowly panned out to show her holding the two limp cocks that had just splattered her face and chest with cum.

"Yes, you are." I answered calmly and then kissed her gently.

We lay back and watched as Becky knelt on the mattress in front of us and pushed back against her female partner's strap-on dildo while her husband dribbled lubricant on her asshole. The stirring between my legs told me that the evening was not over yet.

*

If this story inspired you to make love to your spouse – or, better yet, inspired you to watch your spouse make love to a friend – then send me a note. Anonymous comments equally appreciated.

12