All Comments on 'Photographing Cassandra'

by M_Sirk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Dfields151Dfields151almost 20 years ago
interesting

Goodflow leaves you wanting the next chapterb897

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
much in common

i have just finished reading every word of all of your posted stories. i have never imagined i could read well written, intelligent stories by someone as filthy and debauched as i am proud to be. there isnt anything you mentioned that i havent done and thoroughly enjoyed. happhappily you barely mentioned scat which is as far as i know, about the only thing i dont like. ione thing you didnt wwrite about and if you havent, i hope you try. making sure your partner is completely clean and maybe truple doucjed...to fuck her and cum in her ass. then pee in her ass, not a flood,. just enough to make a nice mixtrure. have her sit over your mouth as it dripss out, trhen licking and sucking the remainder is an exhilerating combination of pee, your cu, her cum rubbed off your cock and the tagy flavor of ascat free asshole. unforgettasble!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
A possible twist

As he goes to leave the bedroom, Cass opens her eyes, smiles and thanks him for such a great fuck.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Glad I found this story. I'm pretty sure she wasn't really drugged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous