Physiological Urge to Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBDannieD
CBDannieD
2 Followers

"Ok, I'll pull out." She wrapped her legs around me, moved with me.

"No." She wouldn't let me pull out, she was a strong girl, not that I tried very hard. I exploded inside her hot pussy, stream after stream left my body and into her fertile womb. I rested on her, semen still oozing from me into her, she kissed my face gently. After a while I got off and looked her over, freshly fucked, light perspiration fading.

"It's like I've no self-control around you, Erin." I stroked her belly and breasts.

"You know we'd get sick of each other if we were together all the time. Sure, the first few months would be amazing, then one of us would lose interest and our whole thing would be ruined." She said it out loud, but she didn't look like she believed it. I didn't really believe I'd get sick of her body after a couple months either, maybe after a couple years of having her every night. I kissed the side of her breast below her armpit.

She wrapped her arms around me, pressed her body to mine, wiggled her soft body against me. Erin was always clingy after sex. I was hard again in no time, usually didn't even take this long when I was with her after months of not having her. We began kissing, first soft and then with need, she pulled away.

"God, you should go home, Jay. I promise I won't say anything about tonight. I want you to be happy with her." It's strange listening to something like that when there's a hand that's not your own wrapped around your shaft gently stroking.

"Thanks, Erin." I held myself over her, kissed her cheeks and then her mouth, my cock gently brushing her entrance. I was basically begging her to let me back in after she'd given me an out. She resisted lightly, but I was buried back inside her moments later, her tongue in my mouth as we fucked deep and needy.

"You've taken good care of me tonight. I should get more flat tires when I'm in town, have you come and take care of them." Her velvety pussy writhed around my cock as I plunged in and out of her. The room was completely full of that sex smell, the sheets were imbued with our co-mingled scent.

"I'll always take care of you, however you want to look at it." She cooed, came hard around my dick. Her nails made their first real appearance on my back then, she sank her teeth into my shoulder. I paused while she shook, kissed her open mouth. Usually we'd switch up positions, she'd ride, shove her ass back at me, she liked a little spanking, oral in the middle of intercourse, but neither of us wanted to break the rhythm we had. She came a few more times, I bit her breast when she scratched my chest during one of her stronger orgasms.

"Cum for me, Jay." She stared into my eyes, I fucked her wildly, that last half minute before an intense orgasm. Her eyes were slits, I buried myself in her as deep as possible and released. She wiggled her hips around under me as I poured my sexual being into her. We didn't move, the backs of her thighs were pinned by my arms. We just breathed, that heavy self-aware kind of breathing as we came down. We didn't kiss again, I think I told her I'd call her the night she was supposed to return to DC. She watched me dress, lying there with her hair a mess. She wasn't happy, but I don't think I could take all the credit for her unhappiness.

CBDannieD
CBDannieD
2 Followers
12