All Comments on 'Picking up the Pieces Ch. 10'

by REGade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this the dumbest story i ever read.

it get dumber as it go.no logic or sense.has he turn gay.

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
Loving the Story

Been with you from the start. Loving the story so far and was wondering when you would tie your other story, Distribution and now you say that Electives is also coming.

Great story, good characters and a man of ethics to a degree and kinda lost. But keep it up. Thanks for time and talent.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Interesting and well-written story

He seems to be constantly being hit by trucks....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Peggy died

and so did the story. After that it was all nonsense.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Oh Yea? .... Well I liked it and will head to the next chapter!

REG,

Great writing.

This is amateur fiction, right? Some act like it was $19.88 @ Wally World. But I agree with most that this is a great fiction and I certainly enjoy your imagination.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

alfeoalfeoalmost 11 years ago

Love the story..when the next part?''and can you hurry it up..lol..thx

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
A GREAT STORY

A REALLY GOOD STORY. I HOPE THE FOLLOWUP STORIES ARE JUST AS GOOD.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed greatly reading all three of your stories. I would have liked them better if I’d known you had written a series of three and if, in a forward, you had listed the, in chronological order instead of alphabetical order. Instead, I had to read them out of sequence. You need an editor as you had several spelling and grammatical errors. It was a good story and I did enjoy it. I almost gave you four stars for having to read them out of sequence. I,was tempted to go back and read “Distribution” again but I devoted three days to reading what you wrote so decided to move on to something else. Good luck with your future writings. If you want an editor, let me know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous