Picture Perfect

Story Info
Showing off for the new tenant.
1.9k words
4.16
24.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the time she was old enough to be aware, Jai had noticed that she was special. Men always paid attention to her. Was it her sparkling dark eyes or her distinct giggle when she laughed? She wasn't sure. All she new is men noticed her and she liked it. Sometimes she would bait them by a suggestive word or pose. Her playful nature gained her many male friends and a few lovers. Her observant nature led her to be able to size up men accurately as well. A guy whose only interest in what was hidden under her shirt and pants was liable to be burned by her icy stare and a searing verbal attack. Only those counted as friends or prospective lovers were privileged to know her and see her.

Across the way in the next apartment building she had spied the new occupant. He was a young guy maybe in his early twenties sitting on the patio sipping a drink, reading the paper. Who reads the paper anymore she thought in this age of computers? She tried not to appear like she was checking him out, yet she was drawn to him. His muscular torso and beefy arms caught her attention. He might be worth watching. Younger men didn't appeal to her in general unless they had something that stood out about them. Young guys were too impatient, too much in a hurry to get what they wanted and move on. She liked the older guys. Maybe they were married, maybe not. Older men had more time and had made their mistakes with women and were apt to be better lovers according to her experience. He seemed to be oblivious of her at this time, something that needed to be rectified. Maybe a change of clothes would draw his attention.

Easing back into the apartment and heading to her bedroom she glanced in the hall mirror on her way by. Stopping to check her hair she turned her head, first this way then that way admiring what she saw. Her hair was still long and luxurious for a woman of her age. She turned sideways to observe her stomach and her butt. Not bad for 39. She ran her hands over her breasts and felt the nipples stiffen immediately under her thin tee shirt. They were now poking out the material like little thimbles. Next she slid her hands down to her ass and turned more so she could see well. She pulled up on her shorts to show more of her firm ass cheeks giving herself a little squeeze in the process. It felt good even if it was her hands. I wonder what he would think of a pair of bike shorts and a cutoff tee, she thought.

Searching her meticulously organized dresser drawers yielded the bike shorts. She held them up to see if they would even fit. They would be a little tight, maybe, but that was a plus for what she had in mind. Also a nice ragged cut off tee was added to round off the ensemble. Stripping off her white short shorts and top in a second, she contemplated panties. Should she or shouldn't she? Deciding against them because it occurred to her if she bent over he would better be able to see her lips outlined by the tight fabric. She picked up the bike shorts to put them on and glanced out the window in his direction. He was still on the patio. Good, she thought. He's about to get a really big show. Noticing he had removed his shirt, obviously to get some sun, a shiver went through her to her groin. He is gorgeous she thought. The though of his muscular body pressed to her gave her a momentary tingle in the right place. Her hand went automatically to her shaved bare pussy and cupped it. Her middle finger slipped between the folds and tested her wetness. A soft moan escaped her lips as she drew her fingers upward to her clit and began to gently massage the area above her engorged button. She could feel the hard little member and the familiar throb of her heart pounding in it. It was not her intension to get herself off but it looked like there was no choice now as she was too far into it. When she had gotten up this morning, her first act had been to stretch and put her hand between her legs, to get herself off to a good start of the day, as she did every morning, but this was different. She imagined herself with this young mans tongue tickling her bud and probing her wet gash with his fingers, as he licked and sucked on her hard clit. A stream of juice was running down her legs now as the thought of his ministrations continued in her. She wished she could actually feel his fingers in her wet pussy and probing her ass hole at the same time. Suddenly she was aware he was gone.

While lost in the exquisite feeling of the spreading heat within her she had not noticed the man had gotten up and left the patio. It was too late to worry about it as a wave of pleasure flowed from her groin to her head and settled in her chest. Legs buckling and breath coming in ragged breaths she collapsed on her bed fingers dipping between her lips and spreading the silky wetness to the outer petals of her pussy. The wave within her continued but began to slowly subside as her breathing came back to normal. Dam it I missed him she thought. Slowly regaining her composure she sat up and looked out the window again, her heart jumped. He was back.

She grabbed some tissues and wiped herself off then, picking up the discarded bike shorts. Shimmied them on, next followed the half tee shirt. Glancing out the window to check he was still there, she checked herself in the mirror. Her face and neck were still flushed from her previous exertion but she approved of her costume and headed to the patio. Picking up the watering can, she set about giving her thirsty flowers a drink all the while sneaking looks at her quarry across the way. True to form her target showed signs of noticing her arrival on the scene. She saw him looking around his paper in her direction and attempt to hide his interest. The patios were only 15 feet apart so it would not be difficult for him to see anything she wanted him to see. Making an exaggerated show of bending over to pick up discarded leaves from the pots she showed her best asset. Also it was positive at least the bottom half of her breasts were exposed almost to the nipple. Glancing up, at the patio door in front of her she was able to see his reflection and he was definitely looking at her intently from behind his paper now. So as not to spook him she continued her work without looking in his direction, but moved closer to him while backing up. There was no doubt as to the effect. He shifted his position in his chair to relieve the obviously mounting pressure in his shorts. Nearly across from him now, she looked between her legs in his direction noticing that she had a very nice, well defined, outline of her pussy lips, which he couldn't possible miss. Slowly standing up and turning in his direction. She caught him diving his head behind the paper.

"Hey!" she called out. "You must be the new tenant." "I'm Jai".

Dropping the paper slightly," he said, "Hi, I'm Shawn. I moved in a few days ago."

"Welcome to the Flats Shawn."

"Thank you," he said.

"If you need anything, perhaps I can help you," she said, a little suggestively.

"Thanks again. I'll keep that in mind," he said.

With that she picked up her watering can and went inside. It was a sure thing her little show had the desired effect. There was a noticeable tent in his shorts. Retreating to behind the heat reflective patio door where he couldn't see her, Jai turned around and looked across to Shawn's apartment. She was sure she could just make out the shape of his body in the kitchen leaning against the counter. Waiting a moment or two to see what would happen she paused to think. If I was a man and I just saw what I just saw, what would I do? It came to her that he might be hoping to see her return to the patio for another view, so with a mischievous grin she headed back outside to pick up her already tidy patio to see what might happen.

Bending over again in full view of her now hidden watcher she began slowly sweeping the floor and making a big show of pointing her ass towards his direction fully aware he might be jerking off looking at her. Knowing he might be stroking his cock and looking at her made her flush with the pleasure she felt when fingering her own clit. Without panties on, her crotch began to get very wet and her lips were noticeable slippery. In the mean time she was looking into the reflection on the patio door for a sign of what might be happening over there. He must have moved in order to get a better view because she could clearly see him now. He evidently thought he was hidden well enough to take out his cock and stroke it boldly. Trying not to get caught watching him she watched his reflection and swished her broom and her ass for him. She also made sure her half tee top rode way up her chest exposing as much of her ample tits as she cold for maximum effect.

Wondering how long a young guy could hold out from cumming at such a sight in front of him she wagered in her head he wouldn't last another minute or two. Suddenly he began to work his cock faster and she new he was almost done. In order to help him along she made a deep bend over from the waist to pick up her dustpan holding the pose maybe longer than she should. Looking up as she returned to a standing position she saw what was obviously him spurting cum on his kitchen floor. He convulsed a few times and worked his cock for a few more strokes, finally slowing to a stop. He stepped back out of view. Satisfied she had accomplished her mission for today. Jai went back into her apartment and went immediately to her bedroom stripping off her wet pants and tee shirt. She was so wet and horned up there was no doubt what would come next as she plunged her fingers in her dripping pussy. A long finger probed for her G spot and a wave of pleasure came over her for a third time today. There was no doubt she was going to enjoy this young man's attention. Also it was sure the attention would be mutual.

Already working in her head was a scenario which ended up with his face buried between her legs sucking on her clit and probing both her ass and pussy at the same time with his fingers which always drove her over the edge.

To be continued.......