Picture Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt herself getting lightheaded. Was she hyperventilating as he passed over her waiting pussy, or was her sex was simply drawing all her blood in some biological effort to contain the energy of her building explosion. "Aahhhhh that is so fucking good" escaped her lips with a sigh.

If he didn't suck her clit soon she would explode. Her nostrils flared at her quickening breathing and building urgency. He paused deliberately over her pouting crevice and she strained upward in an unsuccessful effort to catch more pressure. She opened her eyes but before she could focus, his tongue flicked on her sensitive button. Her head rolled back with a soft, low, "oohhh... mmy... gawwwdd". After a quick flick of her clit his lips glided down her slick pussy and nibbled her labia at the base of her cunt, sucking the fold gently into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue before releasing it and grabbing another nibble, slowly working his way up toward his target. One firm nibble at a time, sucking, licking. Occasionally pulling with his head so that her lips were pleasantly stretched, working his way up. Finally! "Oh my... oohhhhh", he was back to her throbbing clit, this time sucking it gently into his mouth. She moaned loudly and thrust her hips up. "Oh goooddd... please... please... harder!" And between deep passionate breaths "Oh Please..... Mm.... yesss... Oh shit, yes... ohhhh suck it HARDERr damn-it.... Oh yes... oh fuck yes... ooohhhh shit yes...", And her voice became a growl, "Oh yes... oH yeSS... hahmmmmm..." Her breathing out of control now, and for the world to hear if they were listening, "Oh god... whhhh... oh yes... ooHH yeSS... FUCK that's so nice... Oohhh!... oohhh.... YES, that's it... RIGHT THERE... OH DON"T... DON"T... oH yESS... OHH aammmgrrrrr... Ohh shit!... oh shit... oh wOw... hhmmm."

An older couple strolled along the path in the rain. They hadn't seen the lovers on the bank of the pond, but they heard her passionate release and saw her kicking feet splash in the water as the woman's long-pent orgasm totally consumed her. He elder man pulled his wife close and kissed her on the cheek, "Our spot. She looks just like you did back then, remember?" His wife broke her stare, looked at her husband with a romantic glean in her eye and rubbed her open palm lovingly on her husband's chest. That day in the park had been her last as an 'innocent' young girl, but her first of many erotic forays with the man who soon would become her husband in what had turned into a long and happy married life with the man. "Are you thinking that another young, innocent girl is losing her cherry the same place I did? Well, if her man is a good as mine's been she's in for a damned good life... that is if she doesn't mind always worrying about getting caught like I've had to, you ol' goat" she answered with a smile and a hug. They both gave a long, final glance and then continued on their way.

And as hungry as her pussy was just seconds ago, she was now overcome by the sensation of her release. She pressed her thighs tightly around his head and lifting her knees, pulled his head off her pussy and onto her belly... and the warm weight of his chest provided just the right pressure as she continued to spasm. He felt her pelvis thrusting against his chest and moved his hands to massage her lower back as his lips nibbled her heaving diaphragm. And as she slowly came back to earth, her head still arched back into the grass, she massaged his scalp with her long fingers.

His stiffening cock in its tight quarters became his focus. With a mixture of reluctance and eagerness he pushed himself away and lifted himself out of the water. Then, kneeling on the grass, he popped the buttons on his jeans and carefully freed his cock into his waiting hand.

"Mmmmmmmmm..... nice. If you're half as good with that as you are with your tongue... It would feel soooooo nice to have you fuck my little pussy with that, but you'll have to excuse me right now..." And in an instant his heart sank. What? Did he hear that right? Had this goddess turned again into a little fucking cock teaser? She saw his mouth drop open in despair and continued with a smile, "No, after what you just did to me I'm sure you'll understand. I couldn't stand that in my tight pussy right now. "She coyly smiled, milking the moment for all she could. "I'm so sorry. Not right now, sweetie. My pussy just couldn't take it. Instead, would you mind terribly if I just sucked on your cock for a little while? Let my poor little pussy rest a bit?" And without waiting for him to forget the rules and try to answer she gently rose and pushed him onto his back and worked the wet, clinging jeans the rest of the way over muscular thighs.

"Now, you'll have to be patient with me," she said demurely as she slid her mouth into position over his straining, purple head. "I'm nowhere near as 'experienced' as you, but let me see if I can figure this out here." And before his mind could recover from her game playing, she knelt between his legs, took his erection in her hand, and lowered her mouth to the tip, never removing her haunting hazel eyes from his. Her hand squeezed up his length, and in doing so brought his cock up to her waiting tongue, and at the same time squeezed out the first drops of precum. She just touched her tongue to his cock and pulled back just enough to form a string from tongue to tip, a conductive string that seemed to go from her tongue, through the core of his cock, and tug mercilessly somewhere deep in his balls. Her head bobbed and then she roughly sucked the head of his cock between her lips, her cheeks collapsing in the vacuum caused by her strong throat. Her hand worked at the base of his hard tool while her lips stayed fastened at the corona, her cheeks gripped and her tongue poked into the hole. With a loud smack she sucked hard and lifted her head and his length slid out for just a second before she plunged him back into her mouth. Her wide open lips gently brushing across the minefield of nerves, and her teeth scraped his cock head with enough pressure to cause alarm and tremendous sensation, but no pain. She again clamped her lips tight as they reached his ring and roughly swathed his cock head with her hot tongue. She rolled her head and sucked the tip that was just inside her mouth, leaving the rest of his length to be milked by her soft, strong fingers.

This time as she withdrew her mouth released him completely... her wrist twisted and her hand rotated up the length of his cock and as the tip was briefly released from her hot mouth her thumb quickly grazed across the tip, only to push back down and her hungry mouth once again engulfed him. Again... and again... and..., but this time but this time her mouth released its prisoner and her hand curl over the head... one... two... three times before she plunged him back into her warm wetness. And again! His toes curled involuntarily as the feeling his balls tightened, but he was determined not to release. It was a battle of wills. Her sucking lips drawing on his manhood, her hand curling along his length alternated the focus of lips and hands on his hypersensitive glans, and his determination to hold back and extend this absolute ecstasy.

Her brilliant eyes never releasing his, until, and he had no way of knowing if he saw it or felt it, they simultaneously closed as his cock passed the physiological / psychological barrier that was the end of her mouth and the beginning of her throat. She froze, pressing her nose tight into his pubes as his cock filled her bulging throat. She held him there for seconds that seemed like an eternity before she lifted her head and briefly released him, briefly spitting him out before her hungry mouth regained possession and sucked him back into the depths of her throat. She was the artist and at this moment his cock was her canvas. She not only understood the tactile techniques of how to please him, but also the aesthetics of sucking cock. She was an artist and a master. Her earlier apology was exposed for the ruse it was, just another playful step the seductive scheme she was unfolding on him. If he was resolute moments earlier delaying cuming to extend the treatment she lavished on his cock, he was now a helpless captive in her carnal grasp.

Her hand and mouth and lips and eyes fell into a slow, deliberate, steady and unrelenting pattern. His cock slid past her lips, gripped by her throat, pause, and slow withdrawal before her hand swirled over the head, beckoning the genie who resided deep in his balls, again and again. She used the same slow and deliberate pace, each time drawing the genie farther up the lamp. Her hands were playing with his balls and she could feel it start, feel his balls tighten with that first twitch. There was no hesitation. She wanted it like she never wanted a man's cum before.

His eyes rolled back... "oh fuck... oh, suck it... ooohhhh yesss!... deeper...its cumming... oh yes... careful... ohh yess, right in your mouth... oh shit... ooHH sshITT... mmmmahhhhoohhh..." When the first stream hit the back of her throat she almost gagged but quickly got control. She buried his cock deep and opened her throat as he injected the second stream. She pulled back and the third jet filled her mouth. Time froze as she savored the thick saltiness and she swallowed. He pumped his hips forward, filling her mouth with cock as he shot again, and her mouth was full of cock and cum. Some dribbled out the side as she struggled to swallow fast enough, not wanting to lose a precious drop. She quickly got the rhythm between thrusting, spurting and swallowing and she greedily took all he could give.

When he she'd sucked him dry she continued to hold his cock lovingly in her mouth. No display that she'd swallowed it all, no show of a cum-coated tongue, nothing but the quiet solitude of his semi-hard cock in her warm mouth kneaded by her soothing tongue, like it just belonged there! Both of them willed it not to soften but realized nature had its rules. She rolled her tongue, gently sucked, her talented mouth keen for his recovery so this throbbing manhood could head to another mission. She had temporarily satisfied her thirst for the sweet-salty taste of his cum, and now she had another opening that needed filling! She lovingly bathed his cock with her lips and tongue... one minute... two minutes... five minutes of gentle coaxing and she felt the first throb of reward as his cock began to swell from her talented efforts... ten minutes of post-orgasmic bliss he felt new life in his firming tool. A momentary slurping sound as his stallion escaped her lips; her tongue flicked the tip before driving it back into her mouth. No gentle swirling of the tongue now.

She emitted a guttural growl with his cock buried deep in her throat and her head shaking side-to-side, getting her captive hard and ready. A loud slurp and in one fluid moment she squeezed his cock in her tight grasp as she popped him from her mouth, then gracefully swung and dipped her face into the cool pond, soaking her hair. In the same fluid move she lifted herself, swung her leg over his and poised herself. His attention was drawn diametrically between the vice-like grip held his cock aimed and inches of her luscious target, and the shock of the cold water streaming from her freshly soaked hair onto his hot chest. For her part she was temporarily distracted from the cock poised at the entrance to her pussy as the cold water streamed across her sensitive, rock-hard nipples. They stared into each other's eyes in wanton anticipation, the cool water dripping from her hair onto their cock and pussy, ready for the next act of the play.

His hands reached to her hips and slowly pulled her down to his straining shaft. As the head touched her wet lips she released her grip on his cock and leaned upright, locked her eyes onto his, and dropped forcibly onto his rod. Mmmmmm! His cock instantly filled her. Her strong muscles tightly gripped, held, and seized the prisoner. Mmmmm! All the way in, buried, touching the deepest recesses of her cunt. She held him deep and squeezed him tight. Her pussy spasmed. She rocked forward and back, and felt completely filled.

He felt her cunt grabbed his cock, squeezed it, soooo tight. And as she rocked he felt the pressure on his cock as her movements pivoted him around inside her, rose up ever so slightly, paused, and slammed down hard.

"Oh, you're so fucking hot," emphasizing every word. "That's it. Feel it filling your juicy pussy, hmmggrrr, just what you wanted, isn't it? Just what you came down here for, my hard cock in your tight hole. I'm going to fill your tight pussy with my cum." Her head flung back and her wet hair slapped his thighs as her hips rode him in sweeping circles. His hips thrusting up to meet her as she rocked and rolled and filled herself with his hardness. For his part he rose up with each roll to drive himself deeper into her tight, wet pussy. Her eyes were closed and her tits shook as she bounced, fucking herself, driving him deep, her thighs aching.

His arms flung out by his side and he felt something hard under his hand. It was his camera. Subconsciously he picked it up. Click... whirr... bouncing breasts, head rolling, eyes closed and lips splayed by the rhythm of her hard breathing. Click... whirr... his glistening cock with just the tip being gripped by her pouting pussy lips. Click... whirr... his cock buried deep as their furry mats intertwined. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock and he knew she was cuming. Her mouth puckered as she forced the air out in a violent exhale. "Ooohhh shit... oohhhh, put it deep in mE NOW YESS... OH YESSS".

She screamed in ecstasy as her glove clamped tight around him and he was right there with her. His hand fell down to his side as he rammed his hips up to meet her thrusts. He heard the camera motor running and realized somewhere in the back of his mind that he must still be pressing the shutter, but all that mattered was her pussy. "Oh god... oh yes... that's so... oh damned... oohh your so damned tight... hhmmmpphh... OH YES... OH, FEEL IT... OHHHHAAAHHH!" His pulsing member erupted and he flooded her, the stream of cum pumping into her, once, twice, again and again. His cock pounded back into her and their mixed cum squirted out. So hard! Again and again, filling her with his cum. Filling her hot, hungry, dripping pussy!

Her naked breasts pressed into his hairy chest as she collapsed forward, his coarse hair sending a chill through her nipples as they both breathed into each other's neck. His arms around her, rubbing her shoulders, kneading her muscles, down her back, massaging her ass, pulling her tight with hiss cock still nestled deep, her pussy refused to settle down. Her hands caressing the back of his neck as her tongue licked below his ear. They both shivered as her after-spasms gripped his softening member. He felt the coolness on his balls as their juices dripped onto him. They held each other, oblivious anyone might be watching, as the warm gentle rain cooled them.

After a long while of gentle cuddling and stroking, they slowly and silently restored their state of dress in their soaking, cool clothes, stealing caressing glances into each other's satisfied faces. "Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask anything, but I doubt I'll answer."

"Do you walk often?"

She got up, smiled, "When I feel like it. When it rains. When I see something... interesting." She got up, glanced lovingly, turned and started walking.

"Wait, you forgot something!"

She stopped and turned and he stepped back into the water, rewetting his jeans as he retrieved her yellow cap, holding it up for her to see.

"Hold onto it for me, will you? I'll need it next time it rains!"

He watched her walk away and he stooped to retrieve his camera from under his hat and looked through the viewfinder to get one last picture of her retreating form. "Card Full." Damned! He watched as she rounded the corner, not turning back this time. And she was gone! He sighed, gathered up the rest of the gear, and headed for the car.

After a long hot shower he sat down at his computer with a glass of wine and downloaded the pictures. If his memory seemed surreal it was reassured as he scanning through the thumbnails. The flower shots were as good as he felt they'd be in the park, but they were no longer as special. When he got to thumbnail of her silhouette in the background of the red rhodie he hit full view then framed and zoomed. The dark, wet hair, rivulets flowing gently down her soft cheek. Another cropping of a droplet glistening brilliantly in the sun as it released and fell from her hard nipple. Scanning further he stopped at the picture of her breasts, seemingly suspended as her body's momentum crashed down onto his cock! Her hair in a delicious state of soaked disarray as it bounced with her vigorous fucking motion, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, her full and total concentration focused on the sensations emanating from her hungry pussy.

A raindrop fracturing as it crashed onto the pedal. Scan back! A raindrop kissed the leaf as it fell away. Scan forward! The downpour splashing off her crystal complexion. Scan forward! A raindrop breaking away from warm sanctity of her rock hard nipple. There it is! The theme is resolved. The point is proven. Pictures aren't created, they are captured! This time into a beautiful, wet, sexy chronicle of rain drops exploding on a serene and intimate setting of flowers and a yellow-cloaked goddess.

He sipped his wine as he pulled and cropped pictures, when the last several thumbnails caught his eye... the ones when he wasn't the photographer but an extension of his cock, clenching his grip around the unfortunate camera just as her pussy was clenched so tightly around him. Those last shots, the ones that were wasted on trees and townhouses leaving no card space to capture that one last picture of her delicate retreating ass. Oh well! He was ready to hit delete, when he noticed the glare. He zoomed in to the glare. It was on a patio. The sun reflecting off something, but he couldn't tell. Scan forward! Next! The glare dimmed. Next! The galre was almost gone. Next! A cylinder started to emerge from the unfocused glare. Next and next! He stared, unable to believe what was emerging from the glare. In the last picture it was clear. He looked at a distant wall and then back at the monitor. A face! A man on the townhouse patio, arms crossed, behind a telescope that was aimed at the park.

12