All Comments on 'Pierced Together'

by only_more_so

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Ouch!

What a wickedly delightful tale - I shall have to reconsider my fascination with piercings in light of this little beauty! Very well-written, intensely sexy - thank you and please have five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very different and imaginative!

If you read enough of these stories they all begin to run together, but this one had an entirely different plot and a bit of a 'moral to the story' that was refreshing! Great job!

WolfBrother1983WolfBrother1983about 12 years ago
I really like the story

And they met each other afterwards which is actually sweet. :)

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

Unigue, sexy and a very well written story. Loved this modern day fable. 5 stars!

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
original

not rub of the mill and sexy!Kind of like an erorix "twilight Zone" episode....well written and conceived as well,Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Pretty good, I liked the secret society.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Ouch!, indeed.

I would dedicate the rest of my life (however short "they" allowed it to be) to hunting them down and taking revenge on them. As powerful and hidden as "they" seem to be, it would be the last thing I ever did, I'm sure.

I think impotence might not be a bad alternative to living with "their" piercing. At least I'd have struck a blow for my personal freedom.

As for finding a doctor willing to risk the extraction, I suspect that I have the tools and knowledge to do it myself thereby not risking anyone else's good fortune.

call_me_danacall_me_danaover 7 years ago
Love the creativity!

Interesting read ... found you via tumblr (since you asked in bio) ... I love imagination, creativity, something different yet ... it could happen just like it's written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm quite surprised at how good the story was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, sucky ending. Why didn’t the writer describe the piercing she had on her pussy better, and ending should of had them fuck again, maybe forever. It would beat a dating app any day..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous