Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I have already said, her outer, horizontal piercings were loops through which the chains passed.

If I looked hard I could see that her cunt ring was in it's hole, but I could not see if this had been plugged. So I guessed that her egg sized butt plug had also been driven into her arse.

I doubted that the workmen would know this!

I was absolutely certain that none of the workmen would have seen anything quite so erotic, except that my Partner was sitting behind her, with Lawyer Wife to one side.

The latter stood demurely, and very childlike, completely still. Her legs were slightly apart. There was an obvious stream of semen dribbling from her anal hole. It ran down the inside of her right thigh. She had been fucked in the arse twice already, so would be full of liquid sperm.

The stream ran an inch, or two, below the hem of her transparent dress, and dried white, clearly visible on her alabaster skin.

Suddenly I realised that she really was becoming a nymphomaniac. She was squeezing more goo out with her arse muscles. The dribble was becoming longer as one stream ran down over the last, making a thicker, more obvious white streak.

Her breasts were still encased in the Starburst Jewels, so my Partner asked her to show the men how these were held onto the front of the embroidered dress.

She walked to the front, only a foot or so away from the first man, and turned sideways. She slowly described how her nipples had been stretched, then thin gold wire had been wound onto each. Her own words were that it was like rope splicing work.

Then she said: "I bet none of you know why you cannot see any nipple!"

There were murmurs through the group of workmen as she said: "You look like the foreman. Come here, and I will show you."

He came forwards; she took his hand, and led one of his enormous fingers to the tip of her nearest nipple. He touched the end, just as she let go of his finger, and gripped either side of the diamond pin. Once again she pulled it out an inch, or so, from the end of what must have been becoming a very sore nipple.

He gasped, and all in the front rows could see his jeans begin to tent as lust took over.

She repeated the trick that she had played on Miss Frump. She said: "Push it in".

Slowly, very slowly he did this, as his free hand began to stroke his cock outside his clothes.

Sense took over, and she said: "That is enough!" Before returning to stand beside my Partner.

Saturday afternoon shopping had been for a variety of transparent, see through dresses, mostly with thin topcoats. They had found one to match the original that my Partner had worn on Piercing Friday, and our first foray to meet Restaurateur. This was being worn by Lawyer Wife.

Now you will remember that my Partner never wears a bra, and had been stretching her nipples.

She had machine embroidered two round holes exactly where her nipples tented the inside of the fine fabric. Both nipples had been pulled through the holes, and her new stretching rings had been slipped on.

These latest ones were, very simple, large coned discs, which turned into tubes that were almost an inch long. The diameter of each disc was about the same as a normal areola. Luckily my Partner had over sized ones, which were being sucked to "standard size" as she stretched her nipples. They were held in place by her horizontal nipple pins. There was about another quarter of an inch of bare nipple, clearly visible in front of each pin.

All the workers could see that her nipples were very long, and I have yet to meet a man who is not turned ion by the "long nipple" fetish.

She looked very sexy, especially as we could all see that she was wearing something lower down.

She turned to Lawyer Wife, and said: "Before we give them a display of our cunts, shall I show them how long my nipples are?" The latter grinned, and the both stepped forwards. They stopped with legs wide apart.

Lawyer wife was learning fast. She turned to my Partner, her hands went to her right breast, she unscrewed the outer vertical bar, and pulled it out. She pressed slightly down on the gold cover, and unscrewed the horizontal bar. She left the tube in place, with the now engorged nipple still showing, while she deftly unscrewed her left teat.

She leant forwards to take the right nipple in her mouth, sucking, and wetting, it thoroughly.

She did the same to the left nipple. Then, using both hands, she eased the gold cones off each nipple, giving them to Parlour Girl, complete with all the bars, and ends.

There was total silence in the room. I suspect all the men had stopped breathing!

The Girls grasped the hem of their very short dresses, and lifted them up to above their navels.

My Partner continued to lift her dress. Her glorious cone shaped breasts slowly appeared. It has to have been the most erotic striptease I have ever seen.

I suspect we were all holding our breaths. I was.

I watched as the sexy woman slowly rolled the hem to make it thicker. She pulled it tight across her body as the fullness of the underside of her breasts began to appear. The rope like edge slid slowly up. Her areola appeared, then the base of her long thick nipples.

She stopped, and deliberately bent them upwards. More and more of their extraordinary length, and their thickness, began to appear, pressed hard to her breasts. Suddenly they released, the whole lengths flicking into view sticking proudly out from the cone of each breast.

She pulled the dress completely off to stand naked, but for her lower jewellery.

The men let out a chorus of gasps, and began to clap. They gazed with complete lust, drinking in the scene. Lawyer wife had raised her hem to expose almost childlike naked cunt lips, but not her breasts.

The stream of white cum could now be seen very clearly see. It was still running down her inner thigh, almost to her knee.

Then they looked back at my Partner. Her nipples still stood proud, so they studied all her body. She was wearing the full lower Starburst jewel. It was obviously held in place by a pin through her engorged clit. It looked beautiful, and completely replaced her pubic hair.

That would make them all think!

The final act was when my Partner pulled on her chain, and the Slave jumped up, with her hands at her side, and eyes correctly cast down. She stood completely still, until she was turned so that her back was to the line of clapping men.

They fell silent.

The Slave Girl was told to place her feet wide apart, then to bend double to touch her toes with the tips of her fingers.

She executed a slow bend to reveal her arse, and the beginning of her cunt.

Bent almost double, she was then told to stretch behind to pull her arse cheeks apart. She did so, very sexily, gazing back at the men through her parted legs.

All her sex was exposed to their leering gaze.

The audience was left to speculate on how a wide ribbon of gold passed around from her cunt, and stopped at her arsehole. It would be a topic of discussion for days, and I guessed that none would have deduced that it ended in a large, egg sized, butt plug.

Men think they know it all!

All this time Lawyer had been standing at my side. He took over again.

He came to the front, and said: "Gentlemen we need this place finishing to your highest standards, and we know that you will do this".

"No expense is to be spared".

"We will also have rules. This is a shop full of fine jewellery, as well as a piercing parlour". "Please tell your wives, and girlfriends, about it. Please feel free to come as often as you like."

"But entrance will be restricted as with all fine jewellery shops."

"We will have jewellery, and dresses, for hire, or for sale. We will also pierce, stretch, and do other things".

"Our shop assistants will all be dressed very provocatively."

"But, inspite of our lewd display, this is not a sex shop. It is a completely legitimate business, which may change perceptions about dress".

Everybody clapped again, and all the workers went off to their appointed tasks.

There was much to do.

THE PARLOUR – MONDAY EVENING

All the men worked like Trojans to signing off time.

Shortly before they left there was an additional treat. Chestnut arrived in all her glory.

Whatever she had been dressed in to the office was replaced by the sheerest top that I had ever seen. The material was tight fitting black net. Her magnificent tan shone through. More importantly both nipples had been eased through the mesh in exactly the right place, and the net clung to her contours like a second skin.

Her nipples, her new piercings, and her upper body, were completely visible.

Her very short skirt showed her legs to their full.

She looked stunning!

We congratulated her on her dress. She said: "Oh, I wore this to the office, with a bolero jacket that I did not close. I see no reason for changing any more. Because of you people I now love my body, and I will always show it off".

By now we had the whole front shop area finished, and had started preparing the mannequins. They were magnificent. We 'phoned TF, and Adonis to ask them to drop by to see if they would allow us to make them even more like them than they were now.

Both arrived, and instantly agreed. They also said that they were willing to be exact models at the Gala Opening. We envisaged them being identically dressed, two perfect twins, in the same pose, and wearing the same jewellery. Then, at a given signal, one would move. It might be fun!

Chestnut had immediately agreed to this, except that the mannequin look-a-like to her had no pubic hair, and we knew that she would not lose hers.

A wig maker was found to create an exact copy.

There was no question about Slave, Parlour Girl. She would do exactly as she was told, probably with too much enthusiasm.

All this agreement meant that my Partner had to spend all the next day and a half in her Studio creating two identical sets of everything.

She left to start work, just as the wig man arrived. He was gay. He remained totally un-phased at having the delectable naked Chestnut standing inches from his face. She deliberately oozed sensuality as he measured her pubic hair, selected something similar from his case. This he first held it to her body, before beginning to build up a replica on the mannequin.

They talked intimately about all that was going on. He admitted that his cock, and scrotum were pierced.

They even got as far as discussing anal sex, with Chestnut bending to show her butt plug, and pointing out that there would have to be an identical one on the mannequin.

He loved the thought, and laughingly offered to fit it.

It took about three hours to recreate Chestnuts bush. The lovely man was paid, and asked if he would like to come to the Gala Opening. He jumped at the chance.

By then Lawyer Wife had persuaded Parlour Girl to pierce both her nipples, and her clit. The Piercing Parlour, a large clinical room towards the rear, was almost ready.

The three girls, Parlour Girl, Chestnut, and Lawyer Wife disappeared to christen the unit.

Us men had a blow-by-blow account a little later. It appears that Parlour Girl was surprised that there was so little bleeding when the pins were finally removed from the tips of each nipple.

Lawyer Wife must have been very fit; marks from where her breasts were bound had virtually disappeared. When asked about both episodes, she said that she loved it all, especially being bound tight.

This started me thinking about something to discuss with my Partner. I was wondering if we might clamp her breasts, and use them to support a tray for drinks!

I am always surprised how quickly a good piercing expert will work. They had hardly been gone ten minutes before Lawyer Wife walked out, stark naked with both nipples sporting beautiful large gauge, horizontal bars.

I thought: "Trust her to go for something original from the start".

It appeared that Parlour Girl was slightly nervous about putting a larger bar in from the start, but that the young wife won.

Lawyer was beside himself; he thought they looked beautiful, wanting to play with them immediately.

Ten minutes later a still naked Lawyer Wife appeared with a small gold ring jutting out from the top of her otherwise completely tight, closed, crack. It looked divinely young, and sexy. She was obviously wet, and the stream of goo continued to flow down her leg.

She was sad that she would not be able to wear the Starbursts at the opening, but realised that my Partner might want to have them for herself.

Then Chestnut described how the Designer had fashioned half cups for her breasts, so that she could wear more jewellery before her new piercings were fully healed.

We locked up, and everybody was invited home for an impromptu dinner.

Not surprisingly, after fucking all through the weekend, and much of Monday, all said "good bye" early, and went home.

TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY MORNING

Calls from the workers started early, but we were already up in more ways than one.

I had gone to bed, as was to become the custom, with Parlour Girl on one side, and my Partner on the other. All jewellery was removed, including Parlour Girl's plug. Bars, and rings through piercings were replaced, and screwed home. We slept like logs.

I was awoken from my sleep by a mouth sucking on my cock, and another sucking first one, then the other ball into a warm mouth. It remains my favourite way to be woken up!

The girls were masters together. My Partner continued to suck my now rampant cock; while she instructed her slave to do all the things that she knew would turn me on. Parlour Girl was told to slither up my body, then to suck, and bite, both nipples to their fullness. She was then told to hold her nipples out for me to suck.

Earlier sex games had taught her that both these actions turned me on, driving my penis to greater hardness. She was an expert, as was my Partner.

Each nipple was grabbed between her teeth. She pulled back, until the first bar stopped her slipping off. She pulled more, before releasing the inner bar, to clamp down hard, biting deep into my nipple. She released, then bit again so the outer bar was caught. She pulled more.

I was in ecstasy, and the minx knew it.

A little later I returned the compliment, pulling extra hard on Parlour Girls breasts, sucking her nipples fully into my mouth, and chewing them hard.

My Partner knew my every mood, so she soon realised that I was near to shooting.

She wanted this to fill Parlour Girl's cunt, so she instructed the willing Slave to crouch on her knees, with her arse as close as possible to her face. We all began to manoeuvre together. My penis was still in my Partner's mouth, still hard in anticipation.

She rolled sideways as I rolled over. I was kneeling, my cock still in her mouth.

We remained coupled, with the Slave looking through her legs to see what was going on.

The wanton creature was rubbing her cunt as hard as she could, but we did not give a thought to her climax. All that mattered was mine! Suddenly I could hold off no more. My penis was ripped from a mouth with two hands. Two more had passed around a bum, and were stretching a cunt open as possible.

I charged in.

I thrust twice, and began to shoot, pushing forward with all my weight to force Parlour Girl to collapse onto the bed. She let out a scream, and lay very still, as my sperm began to search out her inner cavities, to see if there was anything left to be fertilised.

We all lay together in love, my Partner gently stroking us both. She whispered, to the room, and to us both:

"Do you know when we can tell if this Slave is pregnant?"

"Let us find out today how soon we can tell."

The next thing was to plug the sperm into her cunt, so the butt plug, and cunt ring, with its cap, were collected, and fitted. This meant that she was protected all the way to her clit, with the new rings hanging either side.

Parlour Girl was whimpering a pretend game of protestation.

All because she had not been allowed to orgasm!

We bathed together, during which the girls checked the state of hair growth on all my shaved parts. We had breakfast together in the nude, then my Partner went back to work in the Studio.

It was almost becoming mundane!

Over breakfast the girls decided that I should take Parlour Girl, probably sensibly dressed. I was to go to a chemist to find out about self testing pregnancy kits.

I was not sure about any of this. I wanted to continue with the "ignorance is bliss" approach, where not knowing allowed me to fuck her as often as I could! Parlour Girl disappeared into the Studio carrying various garments. She emerged half an hour later dressed to kill in our new attire. She was wearing the same new thin dress that my Partner had showed off to the workers.

Her nipples were pulled far through the areola covering gold discs, but were held on the outer rather than the inner piercings that my Partner was using.

Her teats were not yet long enough for that, but they were very visible to anybody wanting to look!

Loops on the ends of the bars allowed the now, almost obligatory, chains to hang low between her breasts. My Partner had been hard at work, producing small Starbursts. One was threaded onto the chain. Being gold it was quite heavy, causing her nipples and breasts to sway gently. She still wore the full collar.

I understood that she expected me to lead her to the shops.

Again I was not sure about this. It was her Mistresses business, not mine. But she looked radiant, and I began to think that she might be pregnant.

She also decided to wear the thin topcoat that went with the dress.

Otherwise she was naked, except that she was obviously still wearing her butt plug. Any bright, or back, lighting showed her to perfection. From the front, and sides, there were occasional glints from her clit pin, with gorgeous outlines of her mons, and breasts. Her bum cheeks were clearly visible.

She knew it, and spent time searching for the best places to stand.

I was proud of her.

We went out.

WHILE WE WERE OUT AND THE REST OF TUESDAY AFTERNOON

Over the past week I had come to realise that I could never leave home, and expect life to be the same when I returned.

I already knew that my Partner was a superlative goldsmith and designer. I knew that she was now on a crusade to bring piercing completely out into the open.

Historically tattooing has always been classless, but the same might not be said for piercing of the more intimate parts of the body.

Not long ago I met a lady friend for coffee. She was too embarrassed to talk about a girlfriend, whom she had just left. This girl had described an intimate piercing to her. My friend went all coy, saying that I should not try to imagine anything. Yet she was happy to describe, in great detail, a tattoo on the girl's bum, and one on her breast, close to a nipple.

I realised why we felt that attitudes could be changed.

So while we were out looking for pregnancy testing kits, first Lawyer Wife, then Titian arrived at the Studio to have jewellery fitted for the Gala Opening.

We found a sensible shop assistant, who thought that I was Parlour Girl's father, and who could not have imagined that I might be father of her child. She explained that it was unlikely that any kits would show "yes" or "no" in the first seven days. She recommended one, which I had to pay for and carry, as the Slave had come out with out a handbag.

As I paid the shop girl asked Parlour Girl about her dress. She was told about the new shop, and given the address.

Was she to be an early customer?

We returned home via the Parlour. Everything was going fine, so we were back very quickly.