Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parlour Girl rushed off to show her test kit, I went to the kitchen.

I was very excited to find that Lawyer Wife had arrived, complete with her new piercings. She was in the kitchen making gallons of coffee for all. She was stark naked.

It was a golden opportunity. I could try out my idea for the woman, who appeared to want to work at the Parlour, and appeared to have a very high pain threshold.

I went up to her, kissed the back of her neck. I said: "Good afternoon, are you recovering OK?"

She turned to say: "Not just OK, that was the most wonderful sex I have ever had".

"I did not think sex was enjoyable until I arrived here. What have you done to me? Now I cannot have enough. Do you think I am becoming a nymphomaniac?"

I said: "I hope so, and I have an idea I want to try on you. Are you game?"

She nodded.

I said: "Go give everybody coffee, let me have ten minutes, then come to my Study. I will have an experiment ready to try on you."

She almost tore out of the room, and I realised that I had to rush to my Study. I went via our bedroom closet, where I found two simple, non moulded men's wooden coat hangers.

I rushed to my Studio, set them up in a vice, and drilled two pairs of quarter inch holes in either end. I remembered that I had some long six millimetre threaded screws, and fly nuts. I rummaged through a draw until I found several, locating some woven elastic ribbon as I did so.

Now I was ready, except that I removed the coat hook from one of the two hangers.

I had not even had time to take my clothes off when there was a timid knock at my door. I ushered Lawyer Wife in, still dressed in the shirt and jeans that I had gone shopping in.

I sat her down on a high stool, and said: "Do you think that I should also be nude?"

She nodded, and, for the first time, appeared shy.

I stripped off the two pieces of clothing that I was wearing, and was as naked as her, except that I had the gold guards covering my areola, and I was still sporting my cock ring. Parlour Girl had insisted that I wore this, under my jeans, when we went shopping.

I turned to the very dubious girl, and said: "I was amazes at your pain threshold, when we played games last night, and I would like to see if we can clamp your breasts".

"If we can then I would like to see if we can hang a tray from them, so that you can serve tit bits to our guests tomorrow evening".

"Are you game to try?"

She remained mute, but nodded her ascent.

I said: "This is all a rushed experiment. I have gathered things together in the last ten minutes".

"If it works we will make them very special for tomorrow".

I showed her the hanger, which still had the hook on it, and asked her to thread two fairly short lengths of elastic onto the outer of the two holes in either end. Her nimble fingers did this in a trice, and she tied a knot in the ends without being asked. I had one length threaded through the same hole on the hook less hanger, when she took it from me, deftly threading, and knotting the others.

I realised that she knew what I would do next, when she stood up, and placed her hands on the top of her head. This raised her glorious breasts, and I placed the plain hanger just below them, but above her rib cage. I stretched behind her, my penis pressing hard into her body, and tied a bow with the two loose ends of elastic.

She was in full swing, handing me the hanger, with a hook in it. I leant harder as I reached around to tie the second bow.

I said: "Please will you take the outer ends of both, and see if you can squeeze your breasts between them."

She did not hesitate, folding the upper hanger down with her thumbs, so that the hook stuck straight out horizontally. She reached down with her little fingers to scoop up the lower outer ends. Then she dragged the hangers across her chest, pulling them together.

Her gorgeous breast began to bulge out, so she tightened her grip slightly more. When she stopped the bulge was deeper than the gap between the hangers.

She said: "I think it is a wonderful idea. It will work".

I was amazed.

She was completely game to try experiments again, just like the night before.

All this work so close to a very pretty woman gave me a huge erection, strangled to stiffness by my cock ring. I knew it would work!

I told her to stay as she was, while I selected the two longest screws, and threaded them both through the outer holes from the top. The lovely thing about metric to imperial is that they fitted so well! I spun washers, and butterfly nuts onto the screws, and began to really tighten them.

She stood passively looking down as her breasts began to bulge to the point where they were already changing colour yet again.

I said: "Shall I continue". She nodded a "yes", and I tightened until the two ends of the hangers were about an inch apart, and both were bowing in the middle, under the strain.

I was very aware of her newly pierced nipples. These were going flat as she bulged, but the piercings kept the nubbin visible in the centre. I gripped the bulging flesh, and gently pulled it through. The inner faces of the hangers were flat on her rib cage.

She looked divine! And suddenly began to walk around the Study. She looked very sexy!

I said: "Now I want to try a tray".

"Please can I see if we can pierce straight through your breasts from the top to the bottom, just where they begin to bulge out?" "Then I can hang a tray off the upper ends, and tie it around your waist, so it will be steady."

Her response was startling. It was not "Yes", or "No", but: "Do you have any needled that are long enough?"

Of course we did, we were into play piercing in a big way!

She stood still while I nipped to the bedroom to find some three inch needles, cap ends, and one or two other things.

I used a sterile wipe, but she was already used to that. Then I took the long needle from it's wrapping, and held it in front of her eyes. She did not blink.

I placed two fingers, slightly apart on the top centre of her bulging breast, and steadied them with my thumb below. The most difficult thing was going to be angling the pierce so that the out coming needle did not hit the lower clamp.

I stood her at right angles to a mirror, stood square in front of her, with the needle end gripped between my first, and second fingers, and my thumb on top. I bent slightly at the waist, so that I could align the vertical drive, and plunged the tip into her breast.

She bit her lip lightly, but did not make a sound. I had only pushed down an inch when I felt the skin of her lower breast begin to stretch in front of the tip of my thumb.

I had aligned everything perfectly.

I lent forwards, and whispered in her right ear: "I think this may hurt, you are very brave".

Then, simultaneously, I planted a kiss on her mouth, and drove the needle through her breast.

My mouth stifled her gasp.

She looked down to see the blue cap of the needle jutting vertically out from her bulging breast. Both hands went to stroke around the whole, finally her fingers pulled on her nipple.

Then she said: "Let's do the other one".

She picked up a wipe, and, with the sensual movements of a very beautiful woman, began to clean all over the other breast. She tossed the used wipe to one side to pick up the next needle. I began to wonder if she might drive it through her breast herself. But she flicked the cap off, with the skill of a professional, and turned the open mouth towards me.

At this level of sensual excitement, even this movement was erotic

I pulled out the needle, and, with very little ceremony, plunged it through her other breast. I was speeded up when she took my upper thumb, and pressing it down harder.

Suddenly she was standing, stark naked in front of me, with two long needles driven through about one and a half inches of the clamped thickness each breast.

She rummaged around for the tip caps, and pressed these home on the sharp ends, saying:

"This is fun. It will work. I cannot wait to show the others, or to wear it tomorrow".

I had been thinking that the tray would have to be fairly sophisticated, probably contoured to fit close to her lower body. She was thinking the same, so we began to fashion an elegant shape from ten millimetre thick modelling foam board.

We did not fashion an edge for the prototype, but she suddenly asked if I had any ribbon.

I nipped out to find the strips that had been used to bind her breasts on Sunday, and popped into the Studio to steal two lengths of gold chain, with loops on both ends.

My Partner realised how excited I was, by looking at my cock wagging like a tail. She winked at me, but said nothing.

Back in my Study we found that the strap would also make a pretty edge to the tray. We took two nicks out of the front edge to allow for the chains. Then we glued it in place, and checked that I could still tie an elegant bow in the small of her back.

I dropped a gold chain over each needle end, and asked Lawyer Wife to hold the tray to her tummy. She was wonderful, following every instruction to the "T". I threaded the chains through their correct gaps, and aligned them with the tray level. All that was required to hold the lower end of each chain was a simple drawing pin pressed in to the underside.

I could not reach around her with the tray attached. So she spun on her bare feet. I tied an elegant "bow tie like" bow, and we were ready to see what she might comfortably support.

She looked absolutely as I had imagined, and more. I could not resist kissing her, which proved possible by stretching from the side. Her tongue came out to explore my mouth as we kissed, and my hand slid down under the tray. I could just feel that she was sopping wet.

She moaned.

I said: "Come on, let's go to the kitchen to see what we can find for your tray, then we will go to show the Girls."

I popped my head out, there was nobody around so two nude bodies scampered, as quickly as the one with a tray strapped to it, could to the kitchen. We went into the walk in pantry, and closed the door.

Hugging was difficult, the tray was like a frontal chastity belt, so she said:

"You have made me so horny again, I do not know what to do. I need a orgasm, and you know that I am soaking wet".

I was cruel. I said: "You must wait, let us see the Girls first!"

I instructed: "Stand still!"

I sorted out several small china dishes, and placed them on the tray. The gold chains began to pull on the upper bulges of her breasts. They looked even sexier, now fuller, and quite purple from their restricted blood flow.

I took a bag of this, and a bag of that, tore them open, and filled each dish. She did not bend, or bulge more, so I opened the door, and told her to walk around.

She glided around the big table in the centre of the room, aware that she was driving me crazy.

I needed to move, so grabbed a bottle of champagne that had been on ice in the 'fridge, a handful of glasses, and said: "Let's go".

I stopped her at the Studio door. I placed the cold bottle in the centre of the tray, so it touched the bulging skin of both her breasts. I opened the door, and gently pushed her forwards.

Titian, and my Partner were chattering away, so intent on what they were doing that, at first, they did not look up.

Lawyer Wife began to glide in. Her breasts were now quite misshapen from the extra weight of the bottle, so I knew that I would have to remove it quickly.

Both the others looked up. They were amazed at the sight of the diminutive woman, who was now a waitress. She stopped in front of them to execute a now familiar slow spin on her bare feet.

I wanted to ravish her again, but grabbed the bottle to divert my mind...

To be continued...

* * * * *

Dear Reader: Gussie would love comments, feedback is great fun, and very useful, as are the occasional votes!

© Copyright Gussie – October 2004