All Comments on 'Pig Roast'

by Strapper66

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE OUTCOME OF PURE HATRED

was to be unexpected...his wrath is understandable....TK U MLJ LV NV ps Fetish would have fit this tale as well as BDSM,,,,,,perhaps an epilog of Debbie's side for her cheating.....there are several venues to choose...depending on how one portrays her. mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, an eternity in your own personal hell

Should make you feel better. After all, revenge is one thing; but what you wrote is pure evil and if this is the kind of person he really is then its no wonder she cheated on him. He's lucky she didn't take his balls. But them fear of the consequences should always be the motivating factor when getting married.

I would hate to see what he would have done if se divorced him...probably pull an OJ on her.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

A very noire fantasy. While I am not going to quibble over the writing, which wasn't bad, the plot was more than a turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pigs like

that are never missed as they say they are only stories so what is wrong with an evil fantasy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent Revenge

This is what happens when you betray your spouse of twenty-five years and live. Wait a minute, this seems familiar. Oh yeah. This is my fantasy. Way to go.

BURN BABY BURN

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Well, I'm not sure putting a cock into a hole stuffed with habanera peppers is a good idea.

I suspect it would burn like a bitch....

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Re: BigGuy

Don't know about the Habanero, but I DO know lips which have been eating the MUCH milder Jalapeño will cause blisters just inward from the corona (and yes, burn like hell for about an hour)! Washing with a grease-cutting soap or detergent helps, and application of a desensitizing ointment like Nupercainol might relieve pain, but probably not stop the blistering! She did it knowing it would be painful, but we neither appreciated the degree (I thought it would just be pleasantly hot!) Actually, she chewed up about a half of a raw pepper in the middle of the experience, then went back to 'work' so it was more than just lips! With an Habanero, you might not stay conscious long enough to appreciate the exquisite pain delivered! Of course, your partner would have to be tough enough to stand the pepper, not a big range of 'talent!'

Kidnapping is, of course, a capital crime in the USA. Fucking Hubby's rat-faced boss, swallowing his cum and allowing anal intercourse are not even misdemeanors (at least not ones which get prosecuted!) Fly (probably 1st class) to Hawaii, then take a island hopper ... gets expen$ive! One flying back leaves a bad paper trail. Why not drive to Wyoming, tie a pork chop to her ass and call in a wolf pack? Or give her a special butt lube that includes an epoxy glue, and give your boss one that includes the activator?

Funny story, if you're feeling especially aggravated, but I wasn't at the time, so 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Maybe she had to fuck the boss, SO HE COULD KEEP HIS JOB!

Oops!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Too Cruel Revenge Story

In the forgot epiloge the husband got 10 years prison.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Not very good IMHO

In his rant he never discussed the reasons she did his boss. In his rant he never told how long he'd known she was slutting around. He had planned out a revenge but left enough evidence to get him convicted and spending the rest of his life in prison. All in all the things left unsaid and the things said need lots of editing/revision for this to be a great story.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
"You're simply not worth going to jail for murder, slut."

But she is for assault and rape? Nonsensical, and in the wrong category.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
The story is perfect

Don't change a word, I give it a 5.

Badum Badum Badum ba ba

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like it

by the time she is gang fucked 5x times her brain or what was left of ir won't know where she is and enough Maui wowi she won't care

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
There there now little camper....

...do ya feel betta boy? Let it all out. Can't hit a woman but roast 'em?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong category

Belongs in Misogyny. Need to create a zero rating for such hatred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong catergory

it should be in the Hall of Fame

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbover 11 years ago

There's a line in here: "You had to take my dignity and my self-worth and my self-respect." Problem is, there's nothing in the story to establish why he's entitled to any dignity, why he's got any worth, and what he's done to earn any respect, so for me it just comes across as whiny narcissism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very disappointing.

The writing as always is excellent. The subject matter distasteful and simply pandering to the woman-hating crowd. Not big, not funny and certainly not erotica. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cucks are cryin

Funny how these self righteous fags who prefer cleaning a stranger's cum from a woman's cunt to punishing a cheat in any way cry that strapped needs help because he wrote about a creative man with balls. Keep up the good work. Love to see a cheating whore burn.

Saxon_Hart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucking auto correct

Strapped was supporsed to be Strapper in my previous comment. That's what I get for commenting from my phone.

Saxon Hart

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
How do you blame your celly for...

...the inane comment about fags and psychos like this author?

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 11 years ago
Strapper, one of the things you do very well

is your darkly comedic irony. I'm not sure the humor in this 'tribute' actually comes off. Too literal despite the absurdity of the violence with it's far too obvious burn the bitch nod, and because it ain't particularly funny it's only going to appeal to assholes that get off on physically hurting women. Not good imo. My preferred revenge a touch more subtle and less eye watering I think. Thanks for writing. No vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So you're saying that you're a fag Pistol Peter?

I've always had my suspicions. It's hard to tell, most of your comments are indecipherable these days. I guess the meds don't work so well anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trash

Got to be the worst piece of trash I've even tried to read. These revenge stories are the biggest bunch of refuse going. When will you pathetic readers of this drivel get it through your heads. Happy people don't cheat. Affairs are symptomatic of bigger issues. This women likely cheated because this guy was sick. If his only resolution to a problem is to have her spit roasted I wonder what his solution was when the dog peed on the carpet or his children weren't born potty trained.

Strapper get your head checked

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I didn't like it because...

you called me "weasel faced". Raymond's boss

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dear Raymond's Boss

Watch out!! He's been planning your retirement party for years.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Fantasy Island revenge

Hey good work on your Walter Mitty style revenge. BTB stories are fascinating to me basically on their inventiveness of torture. I'm by no means complicit with the theme nor do I subscribe to exact harm to other humans. However, there is in all of us a form of mental excursion, especially in times of great emotional stress. I would never want any wife harmed in anyway unless they participated in a form of violence themselves beforehand. It is quite humorous and desperate to put forth this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IT'S A FANTASY ! RIGHT!?

So many cucks and sluts vomit stories, so why not such one like this, were the hubby doesn't get jail but appreciation. Cos it's a fantasy right?

So who the fuck cares.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yeah i like it

# 5 stars. Really enjoyed it. Wish I'd done something like this to my cheating 1st wife, ooohhh the pleasure that would have been, still daydreams are free.........

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Did Not Like**

Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

I hoped they cooked her.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
Justice........

In such matters under such circumstances, full and complete justice can seldom be achieved, however in my considered opinion this story outlines an appealing plan to pursue.

Lainie666Lainie666over 5 years ago
Awesome!

This story made me wet! Thank you!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
LEAVE EM LAFFING OR WHAT

the beat is to just split, TK U MLJ LV NV

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Ouch...harsh. I only give it 3 stars as the boss didn't get what was coming to him. Also I felt this was a bit extreme for BTB. That being said his extreme reaction was likely in response to the extreme betrayal on her part. So there is that. At least he isn't a Cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why no punishment for his boss,a pig roast would have been ideal for him.Also how does he explain where his wife is when he gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

Was this story supposed to be funny ... U failed

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Lose the violence

DV sucks

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just divorce

Just divorce the bitch and cook the boss.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Written by a pathetic misogynist pig. You give all of us men a bad name.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

If she's not killed, she will return and take a lot of your shit in the divorce!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. That was hot, but weasel faced boss still got away..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sadistic bullsqueeze. Kick her to the curb, send her packing, whatever. But this over the top BDSM garbage? No

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, come ON already. This is just stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous