All Comments on 'Pigs Can Be Great Lovers Too'

by luvpsy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ummm---Boy Howdy!!!

Did you nail this one or what. I was lucky. I had both the small town and the city when I was growing up. From the way you write, I expect the same happened to you. Whatever--it is a perfect description of what it is like. And some people wonder why so many relate to Mayberry!!!!!

Great story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Explained?

Not to me. I am still wondering why he said nothing when he and his wife were insulted.

When Jerry did nothing maybe even Charlie got to wondering what the secret was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice Non-Erotic Tale

To the critic who asked why he hadn't told his wife about his pre-marital past; What is in the past belongs in the past. He didn't ask (I assume), and he didn't tell, and other then disease or paying child support that's how it should remain with one other exception: previous marriages. You have a short story that makes you think and that's good. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome twist!

I found this to be a very well done story with an awesome twist. Kudos for the non-alpha ("nice guy") coming in first for a change! And in such an elegant and well-written manner, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story!!!

I took more courage and strength to not tell than to tell. That is probably why a reader would not get the meaning of this story.

cookiejarcookiejarabout 19 years ago
Different...

I like the guy in this story, no kiss and tell man is he! Now that the wife knows, the joke is on the other guy. Good work, not the usual run of the mill stuff.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good

A god little story, with a nice twist. I enjoyed reading this one.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Nice! Now this is different!

Thanks for the read! It was refreshing to read something different.

Saxmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A fun story

Something we seldom see on the erotic sites. I enjoyed it very much, even if it didn't have the emotional highs and lows I normally look for in these stories.

Scribe36

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Minority vote

Apparently I am one of the few readers who think this was a senseless atory. What has the fact that Jerry had an affair with Charlie's wife years ago and may be the father of one of Charlie's chidren have to do with letting Charlie insult and humiliate Jerry's wife? Why should his wife suffer for his stupidity and Ann's adultery years ago? Dumb plot. 60 year old G

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very refreshing...

Made a nice change, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I liked the ending, reminded me of the saying ‘He who walks softly, but carries a big stick’.

My regards to the writer.

Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellant story

A most excellent tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Done Author

As regards what appears to be your first effort - it couldn't have been much better. A style comes though that is credible and your hero is likeable. Your story was one of lifes possiblities and that made it entertaining to read.

It isn't necessary for stories to be unrealistically raunchy and sex every other paragraph for a good read - you did that well without the unnecessary ornaments often found here.

Thanks - Please keep an even keel as we need more authors with talent that we can respect that entertain us. with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great take on the infidelity bandwagon

Good story. Like the original twist on a sometimes tired genre. Still, the protagonist never did really answer his wife...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Job

Good job on a well written story. It was fun to read and had a pleasant, happy ending.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Well written

This well written chapter took the bitter taste out of wife's mouth, because Ann would love to have another chance with Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellant

Despite only a little sex, it was very accurate about the consequences of relationships...good and bad. IT illustrated the innuendo and sublety of small towns. Well concieved and well written.

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
I don't really like most of your stories

Because your animosity toward Black Americans is a bit too much for me. BUT, in this instance I'll give you a "100". Two reasons: One, I actually liked this story and two, 60 year old George didn't so that means you have a Man (male + functioning balls, brains and control =Man)in it. Kudos! Not many Men in LW tales.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 16 years ago
just lovely

pleasant and original

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More stories

Enjoyed the story look forward to more of your writings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What an Idiotic inept shit of a "story" !!

One of the worst on this site. There is no story structure, no character development. Just mindless would be stroke story.

Did I say one of the worst??

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant and original short story.

Loved the brevity and the weird moral. Pigs fucking and loving wives...brilliant!

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
I just attempted to read this travesty and it literally made me puke.

This mental diarrhea of inept "writer" Is one of the worst,and I agree with anon comment 100% !!

I guess it takes dementoid to even attempt to read it.

coupleuk1949coupleuk1949almost 13 years ago
An amusing little tale

Loved it, its such a pity that the less mentally able readers like roscovich completely miss the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Typical deranged and perverted Brit mind excrement.

And it looks like he have some other like Poms reading this garbage. Oh well, "birds of the feather" ! "1*" !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Strange

Maybe a little humorous but it doesn't excuse cheating and nothing excuses having to raise another man's child. If the tale was continued there would be trouble.

Then again, who wants to read Pigs part 2?

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
turncoat

he suckled the juicy cock, cornhole was in business, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why are they laughing? He possibly has a kid with his ex-lover and he swept it under the rug. How can Susan be OK with that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

***** I love it because it is different than almost anything else in the category. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Mindless garbage !

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice

Funny little story. Something a little different.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 4 years ago
I thought it very good

One of the greatest put downs is to ignore someone. To know that what they think and what they do matters naught.

One time a man who was trying to intimidate me publicly was insulting me and the work I do, I told him and the folks around us: “I’ve had people pissing on my leg who could reach a lot higher than you can!”

The resulting chuckles and laughter humiliated the dumb shit, and thereafter he avoided whenever he could.

Chilleywilley

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Short and wickedly sweet!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Very interesting and very good story. It is unlike any other story here. Congratulations on your originality.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Not sure if I could let something like that slide, even knowing that the jerk was raising my kid. This is a short and strange story that I'm not sure how to take. I think I like it but not so sure about remaining silent for so long. I guess Jerry is the better man than I would be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous