All Comments on 'Pigtails and Penance'

by English Lady

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Man RayMan Rayalmost 19 years ago
Good...

Good story, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
bullshit is bullshit

is there any men out there who can write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

I wish there were more men with the nerve to spank my teasing wife when she needs it. They would find out how hot it makes her!

Thanks for a storyline depicting just such a scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
her parcel

That was a hot story. I hope the uniform in her parcel is a cheerleader outfit with nylons, garter belt and high heels. Also a maids outfit would be great.A satin blouse with a black pleated mini skirt for her to show off her sexy nyloned legs would make the story even hotter.

rockandrollerrockandrolleralmost 19 years ago
Delectable

This was very well concieved - a fantasy story that had enough of a thread of reality to make it convincing and fun. And then of top of that, there was the hot, hot sex - this is a great series!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Loved the Story

Thanks EL. I plan on reading all of your delicious 'Pig-Tail' series. Hot little tale.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 19 years ago
nice one EL

nice one EL. Loving Wives is a hard category. To the person who wrote the 'bullshit' comment below. Can you write?? Tosser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Odd

The author neglected to mention what possible value a common slut could hold, nor why her actions should be found erotic. Maybe the author is relating a situation between a pimp and his whore, in which case I'd have some understanding, since obviously neither the pimp nor the whore would have any concept of "loving wife."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

say its ok to get the words from her and how she feels about waht happened and what she would like to happen - then throw her out.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Sluts and Cucks

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To paraphrase another comment, Bullshit. And to the ass who asked if the other could write when he called him a tosser, yes I can write as well as read. Anyone can write this crap, it's all boilerplate. There is just a handful of writers on this site who have insight and can craft a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous