Pins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Ernie and Jeff had this situation well in hand and I desperately needed some sense of normalcy. I drove the two hours it took and wound up at home. Aunt Lorraine had recently become interested in Thai cooking and she had just started cooking some Larb which she would serve with Basmati rice and green beans. The rice wasn't really appropriate with the Thai dish but it was a family favorite because of its nutty taste. My Aunt said dinner would be served in about 45 minutes so I sat on the living room floor helping Danny, my fifteen year-old cousin, with his homework. The twins, nineteen year-old Liz and Ashley, were setting the table while Uncle Ben was pouring the iced teas we normally had with dinner.

A simple family dinner, at that moment I was hard pressed to think of anything else quite so benign or, for that matter, quite so desirable! Just at that point I realized that Danny had apparently just asked me something and was waiting for my reply. I raised my head and saw the twins and Uncle Ben were also pausing in their table-setting regimen to hear my answer.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry, Danny, what did you say?"

"I asked you why you kept calling Ashley Annie! That's the second time you did it!"

I looked up at Ashley. "That's weird, did I, Ash?"

"Like Danny said, twice."

I faked a laugh. "Brain fart!"

Liz piped in, "I thought I smelled something rancid!"

Dinner was good. If a large dose of normalcy was what I wanted, then I got it in spades. Danny was grounded through the weekend because he hadn't doneany of his chores. The twins were engaged with the next chapter of the never-ending saga of who took which outfits and whoreally owned them. Aunt Lorraine was pissed because Uncle Ben had had to cancel the family's "getaway weekend" because of work. I was sure that in some corner of my brain I already had the Blu-Ray of this dinner discussion neatly stored away and I didn't need another.

I had some of my new earnings burning a hole in my wallet so I announced, "Enough! I'dreally like some peace and quiet with my dinner for once! So here's the deal. I've saved up a little money so every female cousin of mine that can finish dinner without arguing aboutanything gets a free top fromCornered!"

Liz bit. "Any top?"

"You're right! That's a dangerous thing to promise. Okay, any top $200 or less."

My aunt butted in. "Two hundred dollars for a shirt? I should hope not!"

I pointed back at the twins. "I really mean it though. If either of you argues aboutanything, then it's no new clothes!"

It was actually kind of funny. Neither of the girls said anything for the rest of the meal. My Uncle Ben tried to coax them into a conversation but had no success. After dinner my Aunt Lorraine said, "Well thank you Pins for the most pleasant dining experience I've had for quite a while. I've enjoyed it so much that I don't mind clearing. You girls run along and go shopping!"

We piled into my Aunt's car and headed for the mall. As soon as we got into the car Liz said. "You didn't think we could do it did you?"

I laughed. "No Liz, you're right, I didn't think you could do it."

Ash added, "We all know that so the point is, since no one thought we could shut up, can you afford to buy these two tops? Don't get me wrong, I've always wanted to be able to afford to shop inCornered but I know I wouldn't enjoy wearing something that broke you buying."

Liz nodded, "Me, too!"

Liz was sitting closest to me so I leaned over and kissed her a quick peck on her cheek. "Pass that on to your sister. Iwant to get these tops!"

It didn't take very long for me to realize that this was going to be an expensive trip. I found three tops I adored along with a tunic dress with a Mandarin collar in emerald green. I continued my shopping against the perpetual background of the twins' chattering. Over the years I'd grown quite good at tuning it out but this time it kept trying to force its way into my consciousness. Annoyed, I listened a little to the never-ending stream of conversation going on behind me. I could recognize Liz' voice first. "...would ordinarily pick this one but the other'sso deliciously naughty." Then I picked out Ashleigh's deeper voice. "Naughty? There's nothing naughty about owning a piece of clothing you never wear and trust me; you'd never be allowed to leave the house wearing that one!"

I smiled as Ashley continued, "I really like the blue one but what doyou think?" As I heard a third voice enter the conversation I learned, for the first time in my life, the difference between fear and terror. I'd been fearful a few times over the years but as Bianca began to respond to Ash's question I found I was terrified to the point of being frozen. I was still holding up the green tunic as she responded, "I agree with you but since you say you're cousin's paying for it, you should think of it fromher point of view! If Pins were asked forher vote I'm pretty sure she'd pick the black one!"

Liz dropped her voice to barely above an urgent whisper, "Theblack one? There's no way either of us could ever wear the black one. When I had it on mynipples showed!"

Bianca answered, "Yeah they did! That's why Pins would pick it! If you don't believe me, ask her!"

I turned and looked at the sheer black tube top that Ashleigh held. "I said, 'Hey B!' Ash, B's right but so is your sister.

I might think the black top's totally hot but if you're never allowed to wear it, why bother?"

Bianca said, "Because she'd do the same thing I do, every day, when I slip the sexy top in my bag and wear the one my mother approves of so I can get out of the house. Then I change in my car."

I answered, "Well we don't do stuff like that in our family."

Ash cut in, "Yeah, we don't, but only because it hadn't occurred to us. I wouldn't be too self-conscious to show my nips out in public!"

B said, "And it's a hell of a lot less than we show at every shoot!"

Ash asked, "Shoot, what do you mean shoot?"

B looked genuinely thunderstruck! "You mean two foxes like you don't model for Arcane? I would have thought Pins would have made the introductions, I mean, she did for my friend and I!"

Liz looked at me, but answered B. "B, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about!"

Bianca continued explaining as I just shook my head. "Pins models for the Arcane Agency. She got my friend Annie, a job at the fashion show in Paris and I've been doing modeling, also!" All three of them were staring at me. I was trapped and so I decided on a direct frontal attack. "B, we might as well settle Paris first. Have you been in contact with Annie?"

She looked puzzled. "No, why?"

"Because Jeff issome kind of pissed at her. I didn't get all the details but apparently Annie hooked up with one of the musicians at some party and took off for the South of France with him. The photographer and the crew showed up for the shoot but no Annie. If she calls you, tell her to call me, not Jeff. And you can tell her for me that she's burning a lot of bridges. If she wants to salvage anything of hernot quite modeling career she'd better call soon, too!"

Bianca just looked at the floor clenching her hands. The only words which escaped her mouth were an occasional, "Shit... dumb bitch!.. Aw, sweetie, not again!"

I looked at my cousins. "Your mother has beenreally good to me since my parents died. If I got you involved with glamour modeling and she ever saw your pictures in some magazine she'd never forgive me. She thinksPlayboy is published by the devil's own publishing company. I just didn't want to go there!"

Liz looked me right in the eye, "We're nineteen years old, a year older than you! Don't you think we're old enough to make our own decisions?"

Then I was surprised to hear anger in Ash's voice. "We already haveone overprotective mother, we don't need a second one!"

I looked Ashleigh in the eye and slapped my hips with my arms. "Okay, maybe you're right but I just had a hard time seeing the two of you shooting nudes!"

Liz jumped in at that point. "Nudes? There's lots of modeling that doesn't involve taking your clothes off!"

I turned my gaze to her as I put my arm around Bianca's shoulders. "You're right! We just haven't done any of it yet!"

"Do you have any nude shots of yourself?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, on my laptop at home I've got a bunch."

"Can I see them?"

Liz asked Ashleigh, "Why would you want to?"

Ash looked from one to another of us. "'cause I think I could do it... I think it might befun to do it! I've always liked it when boys stared at me... You know, that stare when you know they're mentally undressing you?"

Liz was amazed. "Ashleigh Louise Renton, have you lost your mind, girl?"

Bianca took Ash's hand and went down one of the aisles. "No, she's just learning something about herself!

Ash, I know the perfect top for you!"

Liz looked at me. I knew what she wanted but I threw up my hands! "Look! The two of you just yelled at me and accused me of trying to run your lives! Now you want me to step in and run your sister's life? I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways. Either you're grown-ups or you're not! And by the way, Lizzy, the definition of a grown-up isnot someone who always agrees with you!"

Bianca came back with Ash right behind her. She announced, "Now if you guys want to talk abouthot!" she stepped aside so we could see Ashleigh, andsee her we did, in all her top's translucent glory. The grey iridescent material was as see-through as a negligee, but had a form fit stretchy quality. It almost looked like it was sprayed on. Every feature of Ash's skin was on full display, the shape of her breasts, her nipples, every tiny mole, even an errant hair growing out of her left aureole was completely visible.

Ash finally spoke, "Maybe this might be a bit much for school!"

Liz was furious. "Youthink! well I hope you're happy, sis! Now everyone knows not only that I have a slut for a sister but that she's an idiot!"

I'd had it. "Cut it out Liz. You know the top was a gag and you also know how much your words cut up the girl who has the apparently bad taste to love her sister very much. I know you're not stupid so by now you realize just how much you hurt Ash but it's up to you to do something about it."

"Damn it Pins, I know what you mean, it's just that it pissed me off that her tits are so much prettier than mine!"

Ashleigh's tears turned to a laugh and the two sisters hugged each other and kept kissing each other.

Bianca said, "Someone get me a camera! Nowthat's a hot picture!"

By the time we'd left the mall Ashleigh'd convinced Bianca to let her watch her next shoot. I knew that Bianca was due to do her first gangbang shoot so I didn't fight the idea too much. I figured that if a gangbang didn't scare Ash off then there was nothing I could do or say to stop her. Bianca wanted to use some of her earnings to take us all out to dinner but I'd had enough of my cousins for one day. After B'd said she'd drive the twins home I paid for the two tops and wished them all goodnight.

I went into a shop but it only took me a few seconds to realize that I wasn't in the mood to shop. I got a frozen coffee at Starbucks and sat at a table in the food court where it had all started. I found a table where I could sit alone and as I sucked on the straw to my drink I left my mind drift over how things had worked out from that original ad in the help wanted. I hadn't drifted very long when a voice asked, "Excuse me, but are you an actress?"

I looked up into two eyes surrounded by a sea of freckles. She sported short red hair, blue eyes, and a great body if your taste was into baby fat. She wasn't heavy really and the extra meat she was carrying looked like the kind that she'd burn off when her body was finished developing. She was with a yummy short girl who looked Latino. Probably came from the Mexican community a few miles down the highway.

"I wouldn't mind doing some acting, but I'm afraid all I've ever done was some modeling. In fact, that's why I'm in town today. I'm here for a shoot."

The redhead's face lit up. "I knew you were either a model of an actress of some sort. I saw you earlier inCornered with those other girls. Are they models too?"

I smiled. "Yeah, they're shooting tomorrow."

"I thought so. Well I'm Bonnie Lewis and this is my friend Nancy Morales. When we saw you in the store we knew we wanted to meet you. We hoped we could pick your brain for some way we might get noticed and escape this burg. I don't think there's anything we wouldn't do to become famous!"

I almost laughed. I was trying to figure out when the job was going to begin to get difficult. With girls telling me out front that they'd do 'anything' to make it the bar wasn't being set too high! "Well girls you certainly have the looks for it but I know the photographer's pretty tied up for tomorrow with the shoots for those other girls."

Nancy interrupted, "What about today? We could shoot this afternoon or even this evening if that was all that was available!"

I wastired! I wanted to molest my pillow but a buck was a buck so I called Ernie to see what his schedule was like. Finding that he had nothing going other than watchingLaw and Order reruns, I told him I'd have the girls over in short order.

It didn't take long to get the paperwork completed and the releases signed so we got the girls into makeup quickly. Ernie wanted to work on Nancy so the job of choosing a look for Bonnie fell to me. Ernie asked her, "Bonnie many redheads and other fair complected girls avoid the sun and if your face, forearms and hands are any indication you belong in that group. Am I correct that you don't have any tan lines?"

The befreckled girl smiled. "I don't do sun. I burn so easily tanning was never a priority for me."

"Excellent! Pins, take that into account when selecting the make-up. Go minimalist whenever possible and make sure any youdo use emphasizes her fair features and especially the freckles. I want them to be prominently featured.

Bernie did Nancy's make-up as having a vampiress look. The contrast between the two girls was striking. He shot Bonnie wearing flowing nightgown over a Victorian looking support garment with garters and hose. When Nancy entered the shots Bonnie looked frightened, but Ernie directed her to look almost captivated by this 'Queen of the Night'.

"Okay Nancy, one hand gripping each of Bonnie's shoulders from behind as you bury your face in her neck with the classic biting pose... that's right... good... now hold that pose while I put a couple of drops ofstage blood on her neck... okay now untie her wrap... Bonnie, since the kiss you're no longer afraid... in fact, you're now totally turned on... now kiss her back... Nancy, left hand on Bonnie's right breast... good.

Okay guys, now listen up. From here on I want the two of you to improvise! You know the characters. Nancy has conquered Bonnie completely and has turned her into a slave. Bonnie, you know what's happened but you'reway beyond caring. The two of you just want each otherbad! Nancy don't forget the drawer of toys you have at your disposal in the nightstand. Now have at it!

Nancy lost no time in pulling down the top on Bonnie's negligee and sucking the large, erect nipples atop her large breasts. Bonnie shed her wrap and started unlacing the ties which held Nancy's leather corset together. When she was done she got on her knees between the legs of her mistress. Nancy was now clad in only garter belt and hose. She help a two foot long leather riding crop which she touched to Bonnie's shoulder urging her down. Holding her head to one side so the camera could clearly catch the action, Bonnie's tongue began flitting around Nancy's aroused pussy. Nancy was clearly pleased by Bonnie's ministrations and she began pulling on her own nipples getting them very erect. As Bonnie drove her tongue between the swollen lips her red polished fingernail worked its way into the hood and covered the clitoris hiding there. As soon as Bonnie began circular motions with her finger Nancy groaned and arched her back, lifting her hips as if to more fully offer herself to her slave. As Nancy's hips gyrated with ever increasing urgency Bonnie raised her hands under Nancy's ass, firmly gripping each cheek. As her mistress' first orgasm hit Bonnie began eagerly lapping up every drop.

Nancy finished undressing Bonnie and as Ernie had expected, the contrast between the redhead's paleness and her darker skinned mistress made for some great shots. At one point Ernie ventured, "You girls have done this before, haven't you?"

Bonnie shook her head. "Model for these kind of photos, no, never!"

"No, I meant you've enjoyed each other's bodies before, haven't you?"

Nancy bowed her head and stammered, "Yeah, well, I've sort of got this rule I like to live by;If it has a pulse, take it to bed. Since Bonnie's my best friend it was kind of inevitable." She began to get animated. "But don't get me wrong! I still do guys! I'm not prejudiced! I'll do anyone!" She looked at us on the brink of laughing and added, "Well, almost anyone!"

I smiled and glanced at Ernie. I knew he could read my mind as I thought that if I was a little less tired Nancy would certainly have had the opportunity to do me too! As I looked at Bonnie's tits I knew I was only the slightest push away from turning the duet before me into a trio.

Maybe next time!

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12