Pirates of the Caribbean Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Will, my Treasure, mine, mine, mine," Jack descended into a mindless chant as he sank deep in tight heat and began to thrust. His grip of the slender hips would leave tell-tale bruising and the primal part of his soul screamed its approval. He draped over the strong, slender back, biting and sucking, rotating his hips to cries and pleas that spilt from Will's sweet lips. Jack attempted to fulfil them all: 'more... harder... deeper.' The satin walls caressed his long hard length and the older man knew he would soon discharge. He angled himself and another ululation told him his aim was true. Harder, faster, both men moved in concert to give and receive pleasure, to possess and be possessed. Jack's masterful hand took charge of Will's organ: pulling, stroking, tweaking at the head until Will's warm wetness overflowed and his name echoed around the cabin from his lover's hoarse throat. At the brutal contraction of Will's tight sheath, Jack erupted. His seed flooded his beloved's willing body. He followed Will down as the younger man lost the ability to remain upright, Jack's hips continuing to pump desultorily as his sac emptied into the man he adored.

Long minutes passed, Jack still pumped dryly, trying to keep his sex harboured in Will's sweet body for as long as he could. Finally nature would not be denied and he softened enough to be cast adrift from the safe haven. Both men mourned the loss of their intimate connection. Turning on their sides, Jack sighed as Will burrowed into the safety of his arms.

"I love you," Will murmured kissing the pirate's throat.

"I love ye, Treasure," Jack replied kissing the top of Will's head. He drew the covers around him to cut them off from the rest of the world. "Sleep awhile, angel," he encouraged, stroking the satiny skin of Will's back. As Jack held tight to his precious bundle, Jack mused on the course he would need to take.

****

Will finished in his forge and smiled at the way that Jack had found himself 'just passing' to see how Will was doing many times throughout the day. It was a kind and loving side of Jack that Will was privileged to know was reserved for him. His heart had swelled even more with love for the older man. He eyed the bath again. Even if they didn't move it onto the deck, he wondered if Jack would like to share a bath with him later that evening.

Putting his shirt back on he re-checked all was well and headed to join Jack at 'Pearl's' wheel. As he approached a stairwell, Rider appeared from the shadows in front of him.

"Let me past, Mr Rider," Will growled, his voice low and deadly. "You have already had the only answer you will have to your odious suggestion." Despite Will's bravado, the younger man was uneasy at the smug leer that seemed painted on the older man's hideous face. As Will made to move forward a stunning blow to the base of his skull dropped Will to his knees. His sword was wrenched from his side as a heavy hand wound tightly into Will's curls dragging him to his feet with a pained groan. Once upright a thick arm wrapped around his throat, forcing Will to stretch onto the tips of his toes to still breathe.

"You need a lesson in humility, boy," Rider wheezed laughingly.

Will choked as fists drove brutally into his unprotected stomach. He wanted to double over, but the arm around his neck kept him upright. Another blow, this time to Will's genitals had spots dancing before the young man's eyes. Finally a backhanded blow rendered Will unconscious. As Will slumped in Rider's servant's grip a pattering was heard.

"Did you hear that?" Rider asked.

"Rats," came the rumbled response.

Rider returned his attention to the helpless man his servant held and he licked his lips in anticipation.

"Bring him. Quickly."

In Rider's cabin, the servant used rough rope to bind Will's hands with unnecessary tightness and secure them to the rail at the head of the bunk as Rider directed. Cloth had been shoved into Will's mouth and then bound tightly around his head by Will's own red sash to keep him silent. Rider had left the long legs unfettered. He wanted to take the boy on his back and then face down. He was certain between the two of them he and his servant could cope with thrashing legs. He straddled the helpless man ripping open the shirt to touch the body he'd been earlier denied. A small bag of coins was on his locker. Rider was confident that when Sparrow saw the generous offering he'd overlook a little rough treatment to the whore Rider intended to enjoy.

He unlaced Will's breeches, but left them in place whilst he began to tackle his own as Will started to recover consciousness. The fear in the expressive brown eyes was a potent aphrodisiac for the would-be rapist and he quickly withdrew his erect flesh.

The servant hid his grin at the sight of his master's puny weapon. The boy might not want it within him, but it was of such small dimensions it was likely to cause little damage even if his master took him dry. What would cause most pain was the full weight of the bulky male using his weight to pound into the restrained young man. The servant licked his lips. The boy was attractive enough. If he was lucky and Rider particularly angry, he might be allowed his own taste of the young man's flesh.

"I'll soon be inside you, boy," Rider leered at the thrashing Will. "I thought I'd wait till you were awake before removing your britches. Assist me!" he snapped at his servant.

Will screamed behind his gag as his legs were pinned as effectively as his hands and Rider began to tug down all that remained between Will and his nudity before his aggressor. As the curls that adorned just the base of Will's flesh came into view, Rider paused to stroke himself lewdly.

The door slammed open and Jack Sparrow stood in the doorway. Gone was the half-drunk amiable man Rider knew. In his place was a grim-face avenger who seemed to fill the whole of the doorway in which he stood. His eyes were as cold and deadly as the flintlocks he held in each hand.

The left discharged and Rider watched as his servant crumpled to the floor. With one hand he stuffed his deflated organ back into his breeches and with the other Rider pointed at the bag.

"It's gold," he babbled, his corpulent body shaking with fear. "It's for the time I would have the boy. I wouldn't expect to be allowed to have him without paying you." Rider gave a moan as flames of fury now danced in Jack's eyes and he belatedly realised what he had said was the final nail in his coffin.

"No one touches what's mine." Jack's voice was cold and hard, devoid of humanity.

Even as Rider attempted to raise his hand to the pirate, the second gun discharged and Rider pitched backwards. Jack moved swiftly forward to pull the corpse away from his distraught lover. "Get this garbage off my ship, Mr Gibbs, Roland," he commanded as he sliced through the bonds holding Will and began to remove the gag. As the bodies were dragged from the room, he pulled a silently sobbing lover into his protective embrace. "Master Ratseyes," Jack called. He gave a grim smile to the dwarf who poked his head round the door's beam. The face was pock-marked from smallpox, but the man's eyes were bright and held both compassion and intelligence. "Will and I thank ye for yer sharp eyes and ears and yer swift feet. The bag on the locker be yer reward for keeping me Treasure safe. Anything else of value ye find in here is to be shared amongst the crew, savvy?"

"Aye, Cap'n Sparrow." The man's voice was surprisingly deep. Under the captaincy of Jack Sparrow Ratseyes had found a welcome and a place to call his own. He smiled as Jack swept his young lover into his arms. He hoped the boy would recover swiftly, watching compassionately as Jack strode away.

****

Will lay in Jack's arms as warm water lapped around their bodies. Jack had arranged for their bath to be filled as he had meticulous checked Will's body for damage. Now they were locked in Will's forge, Roland and Josh at the end of the corridor just for Jack's peace of mind even though he had dealt personally with Will's attackers. Jack smiled as Will craned his neck and Jack bestowed the kiss his lover craved. His hands drifted gently over Will's body, allowing the younger man to recover from the brutal attack. If they did nothing more than lie here in each other's arms Jack would be content.

"Sorry ye were hurt, Treasure," Jack murmured in between open-mouthed kisses to smooth caramel-coloured skin at Will's shoulders.

"Were it not for your foresight I would have suffered greater hurt, love," Will whispered. "It is thanks to you that I remain untouched by any other. Thank you."

"Master Ratseyes moves unnoticed by many aboard 'Pearl'." Jack said with a grim satisfaction.

"I will give him my personal thanks another time." Will added fervently. "Thank you for guarding me so well, Jack."

"We are each other's guardians, love. Never feel ye have to face a battle alone," Jack said nuzzling Will's temple. "Come to me, love. Always come to me. Promise me, Will."

"I promise, Jack," Will said. "As you must promise me. No heroics or self-sacrifice. Each other's guardians."

"I promise. Love," Jack said, tears glistening in his eyes. To know Will would defend him as he would the younger man. No one but this incredibly special young man had ever offered, or given, the pirate so much; his love, his heart, his body and Jack vowed to keep all safe and cherished.

Will moved, sending water cascading to the floor. He straddled Jack's legs and, holding Jack's face in his hands, kissed the older man deeply. Releasing Jack's face, but not stopping the kiss, Will allowed his hands to roam over the strong planes of Jack's muscles and stroke at the older man's rapidly filling organ. "Need you," Will murmured, his lips dancing over Jack's face to taste eyes, nose, cheekbones. "Need you to love me. Want to see you when I close my eyes."

Jack groaned as his flesh was stroked into full hardness. He reached for his mate and reciprocated the touch. The water around them pitched and foamed as passions rose. Jack pressed two fingers into Will's nether opening as they continued to kiss and stroke. He thrust his tongue deep into Will's willing mouth as the younger man rode his delving digits. As they parted to gulp in air, Jack pulled Will close and fed ravenously at Will's breasts. His fingers rotated as Will thrust back eagerly, their twin lengths sliding together in their own erotic dance.

Will knelt up reaching behind for Jack's erection and positioned it at his entrance.

"I love you," he groaned as he lowered himself, impaling his body onto the long, thick staff.

"Love," Jack moaned devouring Will's mouth as the younger man rode him hard and fast. As Will threw back his head, Jack bit and sucked at the expanse of fragile flesh, marking Will's throat.

"So good, Jack," Will gasped. "So good, only you, only ever you."

"So tight, so hot, me love, me Treasure. Come for me, Sweet William. Let me see you come as you ride me."

Jack's words combined with firm strikes, like those wielded at his anvil, hitting his hidden jewel had Will shouting Jack's name as his climax wracked his slender form. He heard Jack howling and then his lover's seed was filling him, pulse after pulse, until both men slumped replete.

The lovers eased themselves from the tub and giggled at the amount of water on the floor that seemed to rival that still in the bath. Lovingly they dried each other off and wrapped thick brocade robes around their still tingling bodies. They hastened to their cabin, Jack nodding his silent thanks to Roland and Josh who trailed at a discreet distance. Jack quickly had them nestled together in their bed and spooned tightly against his young lover. Will made a soft sound as he tried to merge his flesh with Jack and was soon asleep. Jack held the young man tight, listening to the rhythmic breathing. Jack's thoughts soon began to sail into uncharted territories. These were not thoughts he'd ever anticipated, but they seemed to sit well as he explored them. He nuzzled at his Treasure's brow. They'd shared some amazing and unexpected adventures before; this would rank at the top. Of course it would need expert strategy, careful negotiation and perfect planning to carry off such an audacious undertaking. He smiled into Will's fragrant curls. This adventure would be memorable for all the right reasons and Will would be there at his side.

12