Pirates of the Caribbean Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me," he begged.

Jack felt both anger and sorrow that it was fear and worry that fired Will's desire, rather than passion. As he pulled off his own clothes, the experienced man vowed to make sure Will knew just how loved he truly was.

"Take me, Jack," Will pleaded again.

"Aye, luv," Jack growled. "I will take ye. I will love ye and make ye cry me name. But I will not simply rut with ye as if we were no more than animals. I love ye, Will. Let me show ye."

The sob that broke free from the slim, shaking form almost undid Jack. With a soft cry of his own, he gathered the weeping young man into his arms.

"I didn't know if you were alive," Will whispered. "Nothing else mattered. Not Cortez's threats or touches, not if you were dead. I need to know you are alive and well. I need to know I'm yours and you still love me."

"Ye can never be another's. Ye are mine, now and always and I will love ye for eternity. I *am* alive, Treasure. And I will show ye just how alive, how much ye are mine and how much ye are loved." Jack's voice grew deeper and huskier with each heartfelt vow. "Hands and knees, Treasure," he commanded.

Soft whimpers began to spill from Will's lips as he resumed his earlier position. Jack's words and the promise behind them had all but dispelled the empty, cold feeling within the younger man. He felt strong, masterful, calloused hands sweep over his back, down his spread thighs, urging them to spread wider, displaying him wantonly before his dominant mate. The touches became more intimate, cupping his sac and kneading his nether cheeks.

"Please, Jack," Will moaned, pushing back on the knowing hands.

"Soon, my sweet," Jack soothed. His tongue began a tender exploration of the creamy islands, his heart swelling at the low groan from his lover. Jack fully intended to make love with Will and for his beloved to want him from desire. His tongue sailed port and starboard, tacking over the expanse of smooth skin. As he traversed the satin sea he pulled apart the alluring globes and leant back to stare with avarice at the tiny pink port. It was tightly furled, but even as he gazed and blew lovingly over it, it silently pulsed a welcoming sign.

Will groaned as warm moistness bathed his newly exposed skin. It slid across his most private entrance, circling his secret core. Only Jack had ever entered this portal. It was Jack's and Jack's alone. Will knew he would never want, or willingly allow, another to know him in this way.

"Only you, Jack, only you," he murmured, pushing back on the slick muscle that probed his defences, seeking a way past his guardian ring.

Jack felt a swell of love, protectiveness and passion. Theirs was a dangerous life and one that could end with premature haste. He knew in his soul Will would only ever love him, would only ever offer his body willingly to him. In return, Jack loved Will with fervour that he had never known before, swearing fealty the day he'd taken the gift of the younger man's virginity. No one and no thing could compare with the love and the beauty of this exceptional man. It was as it should be, the two of them loving each other, and Jack swore he would fight to keep it so. Pushing the darker thoughts aside, Jack set his course to bring ultimate pleasure to his beloved boy. His tongue probed delicately and insistently at the tight rosebud, teasing till it relaxed. Jack growled his triumph as Will's body ceded to him, his tongue penetrating the young man's defences to slick the satin sheath. Will's taste was sharper in the hot channel, but Jack could still taste his essential sweetness, overlaid with the forge and the sea. Jack's tongue surged forward, claiming dominion, thrusting in imitation of Jack's longer, harder, thicker organ that throbbed and ached, demanding its turn. He pushed forward again as Will tried to spread himself further, offering himself as he moaned and writhed. Satisfied by Will's reactions, Jack pulled back to a whine of distress.

"Ye want more, my angel," he husked, "and ye shall have it."

Jack smiled as Will's whine became a low groan. The older man slipped a finger into the almond oil they preferred and slid it into Will's heated depths as his tongued continued to lave at the stretching entrance. He used his other hand to roll the precious orbs in Will's downy sac. He knew he had to take precautions to ensure Will didn't prematurely discharge. He wanted them to spill together. He inserted a second finger, searching for Will's jewel and grinning ferally as Will screamed Jack's name and began to ride the questing digits.

"You, Jack, please....ah... God yes, yes, you, Jack," Will begged. He felt Jack's fingers withdraw, ceding their position to a larger, more demanding part of Jack's body. He panted wetly, trying to push back onto the flared head of Jack's sex. Jack's strong hands held his hips, preventing him moving too much. He dropped his head onto folded arms, presenting himself as submissively to his mate as possible, relishing the deep groan his lover made. He heard Jack's harsh breathing and knew the older man was as aroused as he was. He also recognised the effort Jack was making not to simply plunge into Will's body, to take what Will so freely offered.

"Love me," Will moaned; a plea and a command.

"Today... tomorrow... for eternity," Jack swore as he inched his way into wet, tight heat. He draped his body over Will's as their sacs nestled together, waiting till the rippling channel became accustomed to his shaft. He began to undulate as he kissed and nipped at the nape of Will's neck. He reached under the lithe body, helping Will to rise back up to balance on his hands and knees. He tugged at the adorned teat as he stroked Will's dripping member, letting Will's strength support them both. His hips pistoned into the heated depths in short, sharp jabs and then slowly in long, deep strokes, always stimulating his lover's hidden sweetness.

Will heard his own moans and cries of need. Once gain he was helpless, but this time it was a sweet vulnerability. He relished Jack's power over him. The older man's weight prevented him pushing back and Will was unable to pleasure himself, fully dependent on his mate to bring him the fulfilment he craved. He knew Jack would not disappoint him. He felt the hot breath on his neck before moist kisses and soft bites trailed in its wake. A knowledgeable hand teased his more sensitive, adorned nub, the other pulled on his swollen member, bringing him to the brink of ecstasy. Dulcet bolts jolted deep in his belly, pleasure was radiating outwards, he was reaching inexorably to his zenith.

Jack continued to thrust as he worked his lover to a shared climax. His lightly furred chest now slid over Will's sweat-damp back. He could feel the wetness on his own face as heat and passion threatened to consume them. Will's rod was equally slick, pre-come leaking continually and Jack could feel Will's scabbard tightening around his sword. He bit hard at Will's neck, needing the mark to assuage his primal desire and was rewarded by another scream of his name as hot seed spilt over his demanding hand.

"God in heaven I love ye, Will Turner," Jack bellowed as he finally discharged. His juices flowed, filling the contracting sheath with his living essence. As Will's arms finally gave out, Jack followed the spent body down, his hips continuing to thrust desultorily in the narrow straight even though he had nothing left to give. "I love, ye," he whispered in Will's ear.

"I love you, Jack, now and forever, I love you," Will vowed.

Only when Jack's reluctant weapon finally eased from its sheath, did either man move. Jack cradled his exhausted lover close.

"Sleep safe in me arms, Treasure," he urged, pressing soft kisses to Will's sweat-sheened brow. "I will keep guard over ye."

A quiet murmur escaped Will's lips and Jack held him tight, nesting the slighter form into his chest as the young man obeyed his Captain.

As they lay there, Jack's mind began to consider a change of course.

"I had plans for our island, luv," he whispered to his sleeping lover. "However, I will wait no longer and there's naught to say against on board "Pearl' and again when we land. I am Captain Jack Sparrow after all."

A few hours later, replacing his body with a pillow, Jack slipped silently from their cabin.

****

Will awoke slowly, hearing movement in the cabin. He gazed with puzzlement at the pillow he held and then with shock at the discreet cough that alerted him to Josh's presence rather than Jack's.

"Josh?" he yelped, pulling the sheet to cover his nudity, even though the small blond was turned modestly away.

"Captain Sparrow asks that you dress and join him on the top deck, Master Turner," Josh said respectfully. "There is warmed water in the jug and I have been given charge of your dressing. I'll ... um ...stand over here." As much as Jack and Will were considered friends by Josh, this was a duty given him by his Captain. He had no desire to incur Captain Sparrow's wrath by taking the liberty of watching a denuded Will Turner. He had already, in several ways, seen much of Will's sleek, golden form. As attractive as the other man was, Josh preferred the bigger, darker, more furred body of his lover Roland.

"I'm washed," Will said, covering his lax genitals with his hand. "What next?"

"I...um... would think these," Josh said, reaching back with a pair of breeches.

Will pulled them on. They were black satin and caressed Will's body like a second skin. Will felt his cheeks stain pinkly as he partially laced them. They left little to the imagination.

"Thank you," he said, feeling only marginally less naked. "And now?"

"This," Josh whispered as he handed over a shirt.

Will gasped quietly as he drew it around his slim form. It was white silk. As he tied it and looked down, the outlines of his areolae were clear and there was no mistaking the jewel at his left breast. Confused, yet finding the clothing strangely arousing with its blatant yet concealing nature, Will looked back at Josh.

"You can turn around now," he said to the younger man.

Josh smiled approvingly. Will's clothing fitted perfectly.

"This," he said handing Will a red silk cummerbund. Will gave an answering smile as he fixed it around his waist. A length of red silk ribbon was proffered to restrain Will's unruly curls. Knee high leather boots and a hat adorned with a white feather completed the ensemble.

"Will I do?" Will laughed, twirling before the small blond.

"You look stunning," Josh confessed. "Let's go,"

Will followed Josh out onto the deck, his eyes immediately seeking Jack at 'Pearl's' wheel. Will walked as if in a dream towards his grinning lover. Jack looked every inch a ship's Captain. His outfit was almost identical to Will's, except Will could see Jack's trademark bandana and the feather in jack's hat was also red. He moved to take his place at Jack's side.

At the sight of his young lover, Jack felt a swell of pride as well as more lustful stirrings. Although he knew he looked good in the clothes he'd carefully selected, his Treasure was shown to full advantage. The silence of his crew, who Will seemed as yet not to have noticed, bore testimony to the unspoken truth. He held out his hand to Will, clasping the younger man's tenderly before turning them both to face the crew. At his side, Roland took the ship's wheel and Josh stood by his lover. Jack was ready. He took a large, deep, fortifying breath.

"I, Jack Sparrow, Captain of the 'Black Pearl' have called yer all here to witness me proclamation," he said.

Will glanced at his lover. Jack was going to make a speech? Now? He wanted answers, but knew better than to try and stop Jack when the older man was in full flow.

"Yer all know Master William Turner," Jack continued, receiving a chorus from the assembled men. "This day, with yer all as me witnesses, I Jack Sparrow do take William Turner in the honourable and respected institution of matelotage. All I have, or am, is as much his as mine from this day forth."

Will stood stunned. Then the tumultuous noise from the crew, laughing, cheering and stamping, had him look around. The ship was decorated with white and red ribbon and the whole crew were watching for his response.

"Jack?" he husked, fighting to keep the tears from falling.

"Marry me, Will," Jack whispered. He held out a black velvet box. Opening it, he displayed two thick gold rings, each adorned with a single black pearl.

"Yes," Will replied gazing adoringly into Jack's blazing hazel eyes.

"Mine forever," Jack said. "I love you, Will," he added as he slid home the ring onto Will's finger.

"Yours," Will affirmed. "I love you, Jack," he said as he shakily removed his ring's twin to set it on Jack's finger. He blushed at the roar and cheers from the crew.

"As a newly married man, I shall now kiss me bride," Jack bellowed joyfully.

"Bride?" Will growled indignantly and them Jack's lips were covering his. His body overruled his mind. Within seconds Jack possessed his mouth and Will was pliant in his husband's arms. He barely heard the cheer as his arms draped over Jack's shoulders. As their kiss ended, only Jack's strength kept Will remaining upright. He gazed adoringly at the older man. Whilst all the crew had know they were lovers, this denoted their relationship publicly. It also showed Jack considered Will his equal. Jack couldn't have demonstrated his feelings for Will more clearly and Will's heart soared.

"Let's dance, luv," Jack grinned.

As Will was led down onto the main deck, he noted some of the crew were playing instruments and barrels of rum were rapidly appearing. "We celebrate now and again when we arrive at land," Jack laughed, as he began to whirl his love around the deck to boisterous acclamation from his crew. Finally Jack sat, pulling Will onto his lap, to share a mug of rum. They watched as members of the crew individually or in twos or more performed their own dances, enthusiasm often making up for finesse. Jack grinned for joy as he watched Will laugh and clap. Then his young husband turned sultry eyes upon him and Jack felt his manhood respond instantly.

"As a married man, I demand my consummation," the young man said huskily.

"Yer insatiable, Treasure," Jack growled, pleased beyond measure at Will's reaction to their new official relationship.

"Nay, luv," Will replied in a creditable imitation of Jack's voice. "I'm William Turner-Sparrow."

12