Pitbull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black rose up in shock starring down between Jamika's legs. He has seen pussy ever since he was 12 years old and up of all kinds. But this one takes the cake. He looked up at Jamika who had the confused frightened look on her face stared back as if hoping what he saw would make Black second guess in doing whatever he was about to do too her.

"You know what?" Black said pointing his switchblade at Jamika as if accusing her of a major offense, "you one nasty bitch. But pussy is pussy." Black unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard penis ready to penetrate Jamika with force. "I hope this is not your first time you dyke bitch," Black said menacingly, "because I'm definitely going to make you feel this." Suddenly he heard a loud yelp behind him, followed by some movement. When it came to fuckin, Black did not like being interrupted. But just in case something was going wrong, he turned to see what the hell is going on behind his back. There was T-Bone rubbing his face really hard as if something hit him and hard. Which was unusual since he has seen many homeboys who think they were hard stand up to T and failed. What was worse, he was hit so hard that he had to let the other trifflin bitch go so he could tend to his pain. "What da fuck...?" Black said not liking how his plan was about to crumble. He turned to the right to see who dared interrupt his moment and knock T-Bone in his face strong enough he couldn't hold on to the other bitch.

There standing upright was some man dressed in all black like him and T-Bone. But he was wearing something more gothic or satanic to what he saw. Because of the golden dog mask, the man looked very passive as if not afraid of what he interrupted or what he was up against. Like Black hoped, T-Bone recovered from the sudden attack and saw who assaulted him too. T-Bone said a couple of words Black couldn't hear, probably threats, and charged at him. He threw a couple of punches at the thing, but to Black's surprise and hope diminishing, T-Bone missed every shot he gave at the satanic figure. Which Black understood. T-Bone maybe big and slow when it came to reaction time, but he made up for it by packing a major punch that would leave a person paralyzed from the waist down. The problem was, whoever that thing was knew it too and seemed to be more experienced than T.

All Black's hope was gone when the masked dog figure came back with a few punches of his own. And being a big target T-Bone was, all of them connected with a vengeance. The punches were so hard that T-Bone had to back up and shake the dizziness off again. After recovering, T-Bone returned to what he usually does when trying to take out his opponents. He started over throwing some more punches, but the golden, mask, dog did something different this time. T-Bone was throwing punches alright, but instead of dodging them expertly the masked, cloak, vigilante was blocking his attack and came back with a few more punches in the face. The look on T-Bone's face after that contact made Black's heart sunk. After all the asswhipping T-Bone has been giving to almost every nigga in the hood, he finally found a challenge. Or the challenge found him.

Black didn't want to leave the dyke bitch he had on the ground just to do his bodyguard's job, but if this fight was going the way he thought it was going, he would have to take matters into his own hands. And take some money off T-Bone's pay.

T-Bone recovered again and this time he had the face of a bull seeing red. Black knew he was going to go at it a third time, but knew that would probably be pointless. Whoever the cloaked vigilante was, he was a pro and had a fighting style not even heard or seen in the streets. But T-Bone's third attack was cut short when the other trifling hoe ran up beside him.

Stupid bitch.At least that is what Black thought, until he saw her reach into her purse and take out something like a can and sprayed it in T-Bone's eyes.

"AAHHHH SHIT!" T-Bone screamed trying to wipe the mace from his eyes but knew that was pointless. He never was sprayed with mace before (Or never gave a bitch a chance) but he knew T-Bone's eyes were blinded and his face was burning something awful.

Disappointed, Black stood up stepping away from his sexual assault. If he can't pay other people to do his dirty work for him, then he would have to do it himself. With his switchblade in one hand Black walked over carefully where the cloaked vigilante looked distracted by T-Bone getting his ass beat by the other hoe and humiliating himself. Black could see the cloak's figure now. Grabbing him with one arm like a brotherly embrace while he stabs him multiple times in the gut. Let's see if he is wearing some armor under that black piece of shit called an outfit. But before he could get any close, he felt something heavy jump on his back and then wrap its hands around his face. Black could feel the nails digging in his left cheek. He knew it had to be a woman, but the only women he and T-Bone had encountered so far was the hoe that blinded T with the mace and the one he left afraid on the ground. Or so he thought.

Black struggled trying to get the woman off him but she held on tight like her life depended on it. "You crazy bitch," Black cried angrily, "you betta get the fuck off me...!"

But Jamika ignored his order wrapping both arms around his body and digging her nails so deep in Black's black skin so if he was capable of pushing Jamika off him, she would definitely leave a mark. One thing Jamika noticed was that Black still had the switchblade in his hand and she did not doubt that he knew how to use it. But she didn't care if the blade nipped her. She was going to give him hell for exposing her secret and violating her.

Black was not going to let some skanky, black, bitch over power him. That would ruin his street cred and he would definitely lose respect on the streets. He had one idea, that's if the crazy bitch was weak enough. He turned to his right and ran backwards up against the car with Jamika hitting it with brute force from behind. The impact was so severe that Jamika felt a strong, sharp, pain in her back. So painful that she had to let go of Black. Seizing the opportunity, Black turned and placed his forearm up to her neck so hard he hoped he crushed her throat. With the other hand, black raised his switchblade high in the air as if preparing for the grand finale on Jamika's face.

"You know what bitch," Black asked with a smile that looked so evil Jamika showed him the fear she never showed anybody before, "I was going to tap that nasty ass, but you are one of the most annoying hoes I have ever met. You not even worth experiencing the fuck of a lifetime. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you get away from embarrassing Black!"

Jamika stared at him not out of fear, but in extreme hatred. If he was going to kill her than he might as well kill her while starring into the eyes of a mad black woman. Jamika be damned if she was going to give Black the satisfaction of dying afraid.

But before Black could come down with the finale swipe, something strong gripped his wrist so tight, he thought he touched the bone. But whoever had hold of his wrist squeezed so hard Black thought it was going to break it. Black let go of Jamika and whoever turned him around faced the man in the golden, dog, mask.

"What da fuck...!" Black screamed trying to break free from the masks vigilante grip on his wrist and throat, but whoever this freak was was to strong even for him.

The masked vigilante bended his wrist backwards just a little so Black could feel the sharp pain growing even more intense. Black knew what the cloaked freak wanted. He didn't want to give it to him, but the pain was so great that he had no other choice. He opened his palm slowly and the switchblade slipped through his fingers and fell to the ground. With no other weapon and the golden, dog, face wearing creep's super strength, Black was defenseless and could only wait until he accepted his fate.

Then Black heard something he would never think would come from a human being. The dude growled in anger, like a dog! Then came down on his cheek with a left hook so hard, Black felt the pain hit him throughout his body like a brick to the face. Then everything went black.

Jamika crawled backwards at first trying to get out of the way. But then looked up at her savior who was staring back down at her. With the golden mask on, it was hard to tell what emotions the vigilante was expressing. Of course it felt good for the pimp named, Black, to experience the beating of a lifetime. A taste of his own medicine. But who was the superhero that saved them was unexpected.

"Black!" Jamika heard the other attacker scream in concern. It was Black's sidekick and partner in crime, T-Bone. He took one look at his boss sprawled face first into the ground and back at the man wearing the gothic cloak and golden, dog, mask staring right back at him. He should have gone and continued fighting even though the whole scenario felt like it ended a long time ago. But whoever was behind that mask was only going to make him repeat the same mistake thirty minutes ago. "Fuck dis!" T-Bone rubbed his chin, probably trying to rub the pain away and turned to walk away. He'll come back for Black when they are gone.

"Jamika girl are you alright?!" Tamara asked concerned that it was too late to get to her best friend on time.

Jamika forced herself up dusting herself off. "Yeah, I'm okay. What about you?"

"Oh I'm fine. You should've seen that dumbass T-Bone, we really beat the shit out of him!"

Much as Jamika wanted to celebrate their victory over the two thugs and go home, she couldn't keep her eyes away from the man wearing the golden dog mask and dressed in all black cloak. She should have congratulated him for saving their lives. But she stood there stoically staring at their hero. And the hero stared back at them. They say eyes are the windows to the soul. But dark as it was and thick the golden mask was neither one of them could see the emotion in his eyes. The masked hero just stood there watching them for a second, and then he turned around and began to walk away.

Tamara watched as he was heading for where ever he came from. But after the heroic act that just happened, she couldn't just let him go without giving him thanks. "Wait a minute, hold on!" She yelled. But it seemed like the mask hero did not hear her. Either that or he was ignoring her as he kept walking off. Tamara turned back to her friend still focused on the dark, cloaked, figure still walking away into obscurity. "Damn, I wanted to say thanks to the nigga and he walk'in away. Wonder who is that mothafucka that saved us anyway?"

"I don't know," Jamika answered, "probably somebody who just moved in the neighborhood?"

"Damn. The freaks really do come out at night." Tamara stated.

What Tamara didn't know is that her best friend lied. Jamika did know who that was and what was under that mask and cloak. She could tell her friend but she probably wouldn't believe it anyway. Hell, this is the first time Jamika has met one of them and she couldn't believe it.

A week later Jamika sat at the bench in the park waiting. She did not tell anybody where she was going, especially her friend Tamara. Only because this was a mission she needed to explore herself and no one else. More like a sexual curiosity that has been bothering her ever since she found out about those things wearing dark cloaks and animal masks like they belong to some sort of cult or something. The exploration she was taking on could be dangerous, but she didn't care. She needed some sweet release from all the wonder that invaded her mind.

She sat at the park (Or what was left of it) across the street from BBQ Station. The streets neighborhood hang out and favorite food spot for every black folks. There she saw the tall creature with the golden, dog, mask walking out of the fast food joint and down the street.

Jamika quickly got off the bench and slowly made her way across the street when the mask figure was further enough that he wouldn't notice being followed.

The masked dog kept walking while carrying his plastic bag of whatever food he was carrying. Jamika carefully followed right behind him, hoping there were no other distractions that would put a wrench in her plans. So far the masked dog kept walking straight making no turns, until he turned left behind the corner of a red, brick, building disappearing from Jamika's view.

"Oh shit!" Jamika said no longer having to sneak up on the masked dog. Now it was time to find out where he was going.

Soon as she got to the building, Jamika turned into an abandoned alley. Any woman with common sense would have known better than to walk into an abandoned alley where anything could happen. Taking a deep breath, Jamika continued onto the path to find the masked dog. She stopped at an intersection between buildings. Jamika looked around but all she saw were abandoned cars and empty alley ways. It seemed like she had lost him completely.

Damn!Giving up hope, Jamika turned only to bump into something tall and hard. She backed up to get a better view on what she ran into.

Standing before her was the tall, golden dog mask, wearing the midnight colored cloak. Not that she had a closer view of the mask; it looked more like a pitbull.

Both of them just stand there in the center of the alley ways staring hard at each other. The golden dog mask hero looking stoic and Jamika, who swallowed staring up at her savior but with trepidation in her eyes.

Jamika knew she couldn't just stand there giving the man a staring contest or else the dude figured she was just a waste of his time and leave. Snapping out of her surprise, Jamika cleared her throat and began to speak.

"Hi?" Jamika started trying to figure out what to say next. "I don't know if you recognize me, but you saved me and my friend a week ago. At the club?"

The masked dog tilted its head to the side as if he didn't know what he was looking at. Or trying to figure out what the hell she was talking about.

Jamika continued not trying to lose her concentration by fear. "I hope you think I wasn't stalking you. I just wanted to tell you that my friend and I are very grateful for what you did. Especially beating the shit out of that fake ass pimp, Black. Lord knows punk asses like him need to get a good beating or two."

The golden mask dog was still staring down at her. Jamika was beginning to feel creeped out. But their kinds are always like that. Silent but understanding.

Jamika looked down at the BBQ plastic bag he was holding. Now that she was staring down, she could see how big his hands were. No wonder Black and T-Bone were man handled so easily. Not trying to throw herself off track, she continued with her persuasion.

"Look, I was about to ask you if you wanted to go somewhere where we can talk and eat? It would be my treat. But I see that you already got that taken care of." The golden mask dog didn't say a word. It just kept staring as if waiting for Jamika to get to the point. Unfazed, she continued. "So I was wondering if there is some other way I can repay you."

Without saying a word, the golden mask dog turned and headed to the direction they both came in. Jamika didn't know if he felt thankful and didn't know what to say or if she should follow him and continue his persuasion. She chose to follow him again, but carefully in case her hero did not feel like being bothered.

The masked dog man walked out of the alley ways with Jamika in toe. He continued his way up the street until he made another turn into a different alley way. Jamika didn't recognize this area and hoped she wouldn't get lost if she left to find her way back.

Finally they made it to an abandoned building. Jamika hoped this wasn't the masked dog's home, but then he walked up the stone steps and opened the door to walk in. At first Jamika thought that was it. He was going to slam the door right in her face. But then she noticed something that left her confused. The door was left open. Jamika walked up the stone steps but before she walked further in, she looked from side to side to see if anyone was around either to hide her identity that she was there or to witness her about to disappear.

Jamika stepped in covering her nose from the molded smell that covered the room. She carefully and slowly walked into another room where there was a blue mattress in the middle and white, melted, candles everywhere. There was no television, no lamps; the place looked like it didn't have any electricity at all. Jamika looked at the walls and saw papers with drawings on them. Jamika looked closely and to see they were drawings of their neighborhood. Drawings of children playing in a park, people hanging out at bars, stores that were still open or closed down. Everything that she and her heroine saw over the years, it was on the walls. It was like walking into an art gallery. The man definitely had some talent.

Jamika turned and jumped back when she spotted the masked dog staring down at her again. "Damn dude, let a sista know when you about to sneak up on her will ya?"

The masked dog walked over to a small, wooden, table and dropped the bag of food on it. Then he knelt down and with one, big, gloved, hand took out each box one by one. Jamika could tell by the intoxicating scent that the food was fresh. The masked dog man went into the other room what Jamika thought was the kitchen. He opened the cupboard and took out a ceramic plate and came back to place it on the table. He looked back up at Jamika and with his gloved hand pointed at the table with the food and plate on it. Then he went into the other room and lit a candle on another wooden table but taller.

It was just a hunch but Jamika thought the masked man wanted her to sit and eat. She really wished the dude would talk but she was hungry so she took his word (Or sign language) for it. She went and sat on the floor at the table and opened up the boxes. There was one box that had warm, buttermilk biscuits. A box with warm chicken and another with barbeque chicken. Either this dude was preparing her or others for a feast or this dude had a very big stomach.

Jamika fixed herself a plate and ate heartedly. The dog masked came in looking down at her munching off her food passively.

"Well," Jamika spoke after chewing and swallowing down her fill, "are you going to come down here and eat your food or are you expecting me to eat all this myself?"

Again, the masked dog man didn't answer. He just walked over, snatched a box from the table, and left in the other room. Jamika just shrugged and continued to eat her food. The truth will come out when she finished eating.

After finishing her meal, Jamika wiped her hands with the napkins and jumped up from the table. It felt good for her to stretch her legs after sitting on the hard wooden floor for thirty minutes. She snuck into the other room hiding behind the chipped painted wall to have a peek inside. She could see the masked dog eating its food but it still had his mask on. Plus, the man was eating somewhat strangely. Something Jamika has been anticipating ever since she found out about those people (Or things if her hunch was right).

"Hey, buddy," Jamika called, "you don't mind helping me out here will ya?"

Just like she expected the frustrated masked dog man dropped his food on the plate and got up walking towards her direction. When it came in the living room it paused to see Jamika standing there with both her hands on her hips as if giving him a modeling pose. The masked dog tilted his head trying to figure out what the hell she was up to now.

"Like I said before," Jamika spoke this time with more confidence than she had outside, "you saved me and my friend and I wanted to thank you." That's when Jamika gripped her shirt with two hands and pulled it over her head and down the floor. The masked dogs straightened its head in another stoically reaction, but Jamika knew she had gotten his attention. Jamika was not wearing any bra. Her breasts may not be big like Tamara's but they were still breasts. Jamika started to go a little further and unbutton her blue jean pants and pull them down to her ankles. The masked dog man tilted his head as it stared hard between Jamika's thighs. "I've been watching you for 2 weeks now. My friends didn't even notice not even Tamara," Jamika explained, "I've seen your kind on television, there's a lot more of you than I thought. The only reason nobody in the hood gives a damn is because they just don't give a damn. Either that or they think things like you don't exist or a story made up on the Syfy channel. You don't mind if I call you, "Thing", right? I mean, nobody told us what's really under that mask, but I get the idea."