Pitbull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamika lowered her body resting her head on the pitbull's stomach. With her left hand she reached for the dog's sheath covered penis and began stroking it slowly watching the real thing grow out of the hairy tomb. Jamika looked up to see the dog's reaction. And it was just the way she expected.

Dogma had a dream. He dreamed of a black woman. Not the woman he just fucked earlier but another woman who was just as fine as her. He never saw her without her clothes off but Dogma envisioned her with big breasts and ass with a flat washboard stomach and long flowing black weave she so proudly revealed. Dogma imagined tasting her then fucking her senseless just like he did to the black woman in reality.

Dogma felt something weird. Like his body was reacting to the dream. He twisted and turned to wake up and when he opened his eyes, he felt something holding onto his privates. He looked down and saw a skinny black hand squeezing and pulling on his member releasing the big, pink, monster that was supposed to be tired as he was. Then Dogma looked down at the black woman's face was looking back up at him giving him a weird look, like a little girl begging for candy. So the little black whore wanted some more of him? Well, if the bitch wanted his dick so badly, then he was going to give it to her. But much rougher this time.

Dogma rose up making the woman release his cock. She was going to take it another way. Dogma grabbed her and flipped her over onto her stomach. He got behind her positioning his hard, pink, member between her ass cheeks. Not caring if the human female was ready or not he pushed inside her, this time not taking his time or giving her any mercy. He thrust inside her with such force that he heard the black female yelp. If she was in pain or pleasure, he did not know and did not care. With his two, massive size, paws placed on each side of her hips, his claws extended digging into the woman's flesh as if making sure he didn't fall off. Dogma was used to the fucking, but this time it was different. It was the way the human female reacted to each pounding and that reaction to each pounding is what turned him on. It didn't matter if he couldn't see her face or not. Dogma knew the woman was feeling him and feeling him hard.

Jamika was flipped over on her stomach and even though it would be erotic to have the pitbull take her plumped ass to itself, Jamika was so hot she stuck her ass up high enough for the dog monster to do its thing. It was funny to her. She remembered when she was a little girl when she spotted two dogs going at it. The male was behind giving it to the female. Though dogs don't react the same way as humans, their wobbling, pink, tongues showed they were enjoying it all the same.

Jamika mentally prepared herself for what was coming. The pitbull may have been soft on her the first time, but this time she knew it was about to get a bit rougher. Jamika felt the head of its pink penis positioned between the hairy fold of her vagina. But yelped when the dog beast thrust inside her with such quickness, it sent her mind spiraling. To make the doggystyle more intense was that the pitbull gripped both her hips with its hairy, big, paws using its claws to dig into her flesh. With the dog jamming its 8 inch, hard, pink, cock into her black, hairy, wet, pussy so hard her heart was racing and with the pitbull's extended claws digging into her brown skin. Jamika was forced back and forth between pleasure and pain that sent her mind and body out of control.

To her surprise, Jamika came again. If this was the first time the beast has ever taken a woman, Jamika didn't believe it. It was fucking her like a pro and she loved every minute of it.

Jamika heard the pitbull howl as she felt it finally pull out and finally releasing its stress all over her ass and back.

Dogma was pounding the black female vigorously. It was surprised that she didn't scream for mercy, but loving it or not, he was going to keep pounding her ass until she bleeds (Which never happened). The pressure in his balls was reacting again which made Dogma move faster. But this time the feeling was different. The eruption from his testes was a little painful but relaxed after its release. Dogma pulled out and with his paws jerked himself off letting his spunk shoot everywhere on her ass and back.

After his body emptied all of his semen, Dogma was behind the black woman breathing heavily. He kneeled there letting his body cool down from all the workout a dog can get. This was way better than a walk in the park.

Dogma grabbed the same towel that wiped the black woman's front to wipe her back and laid next to the woman. Then the black female did something really strange. She moved in close laying her head on his furry chest and wrapping one arm around his body in an embrace he did not expect. It was only fair that Dogma did the same. With one strong and furry arm, he wrapped around her skinny back to move her closer in his embrace. And just to let her know how appreciative he was, Dogma gave her three licks on her forehead which made the woman chuckle before both of them fell back to a deep sleep.

That night was a night that changed both their lives forever. After Jamika got up to get dressed, Dogma came up behind her and did something unexpected. He actually wrapped his muscular, furry, arms around her and embraced her like any man would do its lover. Followed by a nice, strong, lick across the side of her forehead. The feeling was awkward but romantic at the same time.

Jamika decided to do him one better. She turned around and gripped Dogma's chin in her skinny, little, hand positioning his nozzle towards her face. Jamika pulled him in close while she stood on her high heels to get face level with the handsome beast and planted a big, wet, kiss in the middle of its wet mouth. Jamika smiled knowing that the she had sparked another arousal in the gentle monster.

Dogma was about to grab her and ravished her again, but Jamika lightly pushed him back.

"No baby," Jamika spoke chuckling. She put a finger to the dog's lips, "later. I'll be back soon, very soon. I promise."

Dogma started pouting lightly like a dog that just been beaten. This made Jamika feel really bad to leave. But she had to come home sometime before people start wondering.

When Jamika came home the first thing she did was jump in the shower to wash the stuff off of her body, inside and out. Not that she was complaining. Actually, unlike some dudes who just want a quickie (And they were quick) the pitbull rocked her world. So much that she was sore inside and out. After drying herself clean, she brushed her teeth and went to bed. She wondered if she would return back to the pitbull one day. But her questions were answered when she fell asleep thinking about other dirty things the beast could do to her. And she was horny again.

For the next few weeks Jamika has been sneaking through the hood, knocking on Dogma's door. When it opened Dogma would pull her in like a scream queen from a thriller movie and embrace her in his arms. One thing they have developed was the romanticism of it all. They would kiss each other passionately and then strip down to their bare feet (And paws) and they would fuck like the wild dogs they were. There was a few times when Dogma surprised Jamika by entering into her slowly while licking her lips, cheeks, or face completely. It wasn't until Jamika realized that it was making love to her. And secretly Jamika had to admit. She too was falling in love with the beast.

It was then that Jamika made her final decision. She wasn't going to give up her pursuit of education and independence. But she was not going to give up her unorthodox love for the beast either. She didn't need a man, nigga, thug, or pimp. Just the fairytale ending of the Beauty and the Beast.