Pitbull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The masked dog creature didn't make a movement or anything. It just kept staring at her emotionless. But Jamika was not going to let its stoic appearance intimidate her. She has made it this far, no turning back now.

Jamika bent over and pulled off her denim, blue, pants and threw them aside. She was totally naked standing in front of it posing like she was auditioning for some erotic magazine. But she knew that was not the only thing that caught the masked dog's attention. Ever since she discovered one of those things existed in the hood, she has not shaved in over 2 weeks. There was a big, black, curly, forest covering her vagina as well as a little on her pelvis. She heard stories that these things prefer hairy men or women because it is a sense of how they relate, which made sense. They were hairy, so they must be hairy.

Jamika placed her hands on her hips posing again. "I heard you anthromorphs like people with a little hair on their bones. That's what you like to be called right, anthromorphs?" The masked dog tilted his head again as if trying to understand what she had said. But his confusion did not distract Jamika from what she wanted. "I also heard that you anthromorphs are good in the sack. So what'll you say? You want to try this good pussy or what?"

Jamika could see by the way the masked dog anthromorphs erratic breathing, it wanted Jamika and badly. It turned to go back into the kitchen, confused Jamika followed in the nude. She walked in slowly but carefully in the kitchen and saw that the masked dog man stopped in what looked like his bathroom. He stood there facing Jamika as if waiting for her to keep coming, but Jamika knew better. Yes, he saved her and her friend from two fake ass gangsters. Yes, she owed him. But with the creepy mask and the silent treatment, Jamika didn't know what the hell he had in store for her. And she did not feel comfortable standing beside him in a claustrophobic bathroom. But the masked dog did something Jamika has been waiting for ever since she has been stalking him. He raised his gloved hand up to his mask and pulled it off!

The young, black, girl was annoying as hell. Stalking him throughout the neighborhood and was finally in his house. To make things more interesting, the crazy woman took off all her clothes and for what? To thank him for something nobody in the hood would do? But he couldn't deny that she did do her research and was right about anthromorphs. She had a very thick patch of curly black hair in the center of her crotch. These were not only signs of maturity but a strange attraction among anthromorphs. As if it was a way to relate to the beast. There was only one thing she didn't count on. Dogma went into the kitchen knowing that the irritating little girl would follow. He stood in the middle of the doorway watching the young girl stand watching in the kitchen confused. Dogma wondered what she would think if he finally revealed his true face. There was only one way to find out.

With one gloved hand, Dogma reached up to his golden dog shape mask and slowly pulled it off revealing the face that made the young girl's eyes shot open just like he expected.

Jamika stood stunned. She has always heard that anthromorphs were something different underneath. Something, not human. But after the man took off his dog mask, that rumor was more like an understatement. Jamika was staring at the face of a dog. Not any dog, a red and white furred pitbull! The pitbull took off his hood to reveal his pointed ears. Then it took off his full cloak revealing its body in full form.

Jamika saw a body covered in red and white fur. She stared at everything from its muscular furry body to its hands and feet replaced by furry red and white paws. To any normal woman especially her friend, they would have been disgusted or worse. Screaming in horror while running out of the place with their lives. But not Jamika. She stood there staring. Her mind coming up with strange thoughts of what happens next. Maybe it was because deep inside she knew there was more under that mask than what they were telling her.

The pitbull picked up its clothes and mask and threw them aside. It moved to its left and Jamika heard a loud but short shriek and the erupting spray of the shower head.Water still runs through this dump?

When the pitbull had it at the right temperature, it pulled the curtains back and stepped in closing the curtains.

Jamika took a deep breath. Just watching that show and tell alone nearly took the breath out of her. The good news is that unlike normal animals that are forced to take baths, the anthromorphs believed in good hygiene. This is good, especially after what she had in store for him when he gets out.

Jamika went back to the living room where the bright, blue, mattress lay right in the middle of the floor. Hopefully, it was clean. She would hate to go home carrying fleas. Jamika decided to take the chance anyway. She jumped onto the mattress and relaxed on the bed waiting for her conqueror to come out of the shower.

The power stream of luke warm water soaking up his fur mixed with the dog shampoo, Dogma washed away all the soap suds and pulled the curtains back to jump out of the shower. He had towels but that would take forever. Instead he shook the water off his body and preferred air drying. Then he would take one towel to do the rest.

Dried and refreshed, Dogma walked through the kitchen to the living room to see if the annoying, black, naked (Hairy), woman was still sticking around after revealing his true monstrosity earlier. To his surprise she was laying on his bed still naked with her head resting on her hand. By the look in her eyes, she was tired of waiting patiently.

"You nice and clean?" The naked, black, woman asked sarcastically.

Dogma didn't say anything. Like always, he tilted his head in confusion.

The woman sighed and got up off the mattress to stand proud and naked in front of Dogma. At first Dogma didn't know what to expect from the woman or what she was going to do. That's when she did something that was totally unexpected from a human being.

Jamika did everything from stalking it, undressing in front of it, and even waiting for it to get out of the shower. If it didn't get the hint by now, she just had to go hands on. She sighed and got up from the mattress and walked over to the naked, furry, creature. The pitbull stared down at her. Jamika didn't care if it had the genes of one of the most vicious canines in America. She made it this far, she definitely couldn't stop now.

Boldly, Jamika took the pitbull's wrist by her hand. It felt different from any regular dog. The hair was a lot thicker. Like a furry cushion, but harder. She knew the dog creature had no idea of what she was doing until she put his paw on her small breast. Like chain reaction she couldn't control, the dog beast squeezed as hard as it could. The pitbull looked up at the young girl's face and her expression turned delirious, like she was struck with an unknown high. Without the aid of the young girl, the pitbull placed his other paw on her right breast and squeezed.

"That's it," Jamika said sounding erotic, "you like that don't you baby?"

The pitbull reared his head back. The word, "Baby", coming from a human was foreign to him.

Jamika grabbed both of the pitbull's furry wrist and made him still pressed onto her breasts. But she slid them down to her thin waist and stopped at the hips. Jamika jumped as the dog beast dug its claws into her buttocks making her feel a slight pinch. Jamika jumped into its muscular arms staring into the dog beasts dark, brown, eyes. She could feel the creature breathing on her light brown skin. Jamika held her breath each time it breathed on her hoping that it's stank breath doesn't ruin the mood. Then Jamika went a little further. With one hand, she rubbed along the side of its muscular, furry, ribs down to the side of his buttocks. Then slid her hand between their inner privates trying to find the one thing that would start this party in motion among all the fur. She wanted to find it before the dog creature felt offended and pulled her hand away. Without given up hope, Jamika found what she was looking for and squeezed and pulled on it making the dog creature jump in what Jamika thought was surprise.

Dogma's eyes widened in surprise. This human female was very serious in what she wanted and seemed like she knew what she wanted all along. Dogma returned the favor by grabbing her by her buttocks with its claws digging in her flesh, making her jump again in its arms. With all its animal strength, it lifted her up wrapping both arms and legs around its furry body. If Dogma was what this annoying bitch wanted, then Dogma she will get.

It walked a few steps and laid the young girl on its blue mattress. Dogma got between her legs and without forcing them; she opened them willingly giving it a full few of her dark, hairy, vagina. Dogma tilted its head to the side staring at it as if trying to understand what it was looking at. But truthfully, her dark, curly, mound looked more artistic than unusual. As if she knew exactly what it liked.

Gripping her thighs with both paws, he pulled her closer to him. The woman lifted her hips up willingly so her hairy pussy was close enough to Dogma's nozzle. Dogma took a few sniffs of her pussy welcoming the strong scent of the woman. With its long pink tongue, it took one deep lick passing by the dark curls and finally licking the pink flesh of her labia. It heard the young woman gasp in what sounded like pleasure, but Dogma ignored her pleas for more. Dogma wanted to know what deeper taste was beyond the dark curly forest. With its whole nozzle, it opened its mouth wide and covered her whole mound with its opened mouth, while its tongue slipped through the forest of her pubis and touched the pink flesh of her pussy lips. Dogma heard the woman moan this time as she felt its tongue licking inside her wet pussy. It was then Dogma realized that pleasing the irritating woman was also pleasing him as well. He started feeling his own member growing out of its furry sheath as if it was another living organism who also wanted to experience the woman's body.

Jamika has been eaten out before from one last boyfriend. The other thought it was too nasty after he tricked her into going down on him. But this was an experience she has never felt before in her life. A half man, half beast eating her out like it was eating some kibbles and bits. Like a reaction she never knew was in her, Jamika pulled on the nipples of her breasts to strengthen the pleasuring nerves in her upper body while the dog creature pleasured her below.

"I'm cumming!" Jamika cried. But she knew the dog creature would ignore her. It was too busy licking up her sweet juices and in a few seconds her dam would break and more will be pouring out.

Jamika prepared herself as every nerve in her body erupted with a flow of fluids out of her pussy and onto the pitbull's pink tongue. The dog creature continued licking until it could taste no more. To make things more interesting, Jamika felt the pitbull licking her inner thighs and some of her pubic hair as if trying to lick up all of her sweet juices like it was addicted.

Now it was Jamika's turn. After recovering from the pleasure shock, she rose up until she was eye level with the beast. She looked down to see that the long, thick, pink flesh that must have been his penis finally came out of hiding. Wanting to return the favor, Jamika quickly grabbed hold of the dog's pink, finger like, member which felt like 8 inches. She squeezed and pulled it slowly feeling it grow in her hand. Jamika looked up at the pitbull who stared down at her hungrily. She could see by the way its chest was moving up and down from breathing, that it was feeling the effects of her strong touch. And it did not want her to stop. It wasn't until the pitbull pushed Jamika back down on the mattress that it had enough.

What was once an annoying woman, turned out to be Dogma's satisfaction of a lifetime. She boldly rose up from her mattress and dared to grab hold and squeeze on his most sensitive spot. Dogma was 8 inches long. He knew, he measured. Which should be at least good enough for the trifling human female. When she squeezed and pulled on his member, Dogma felt not only the nerves in his penis but all the nerves in his body start reacting all at once. His heart was beating fast. Faster than he had ever felt before. Suddenly all these thoughts of how he wanted to through her down on the mattress and do things to her not even the human female could comprehend.What in the hell was happening to me?

Dogma couldn't hold on any longer. He had enough of the foreplay. With his big, strong, furry red paws, he grabbed the black, female, human by her thin arms. Pushed her back and threw her back down on the mattress. Dogma thought he would have to force open her legs, but to his surprise the human female opened them willingly letting Dogma in a good position between her thick thighs. Positioning himself to enter, Dogma placed the pink head of his penis on her black, curly, bush and forced it inside until he felt it enter between her pink folds. A feeling that Dogma hasn't experienced in years. Wanting more like a drug, Dogma was going to push further inside her and by force if necessary. But that's when the human female did something that was unorthodox to Dogma. She reached down with her skinny, black, fingers and positioned his penis steady. Letting Dogma guide it in smoothly. The nerves in Dogma's body and mind suddenly reacted in a way he did not recognize but didn't care. For the first time in his life he wanted a human. Not just any human. This human. He wanted to hurt her with his member. To make her experience the power of his thrust until she was sore. What turned him on even more was that the human placed her hands on his furry buttocks and tried to squeeze her puny, red, nails into his fur. With no avail, the piercing did nothing, but Dogma accepted it all the same. He wanted to fuck her and badly. The weird part is, she wanted him too. Probably worse.

Like two lovers preparing for rough sex, Jamika was grabbed by the pitbull's paws and pushed back and down on the mattress sprawled eagled. Knowing what the dog man was going to do, she spread open her legs letting the creature get between her thighs. Hoping that the dog knew what to do, she laid there and let it take full control. Her eyes widen and she gasped as she felt the monster's pink head pop right into her like it was nothing. Just the feel of the creatures pink head entering into her first sent the nerves in her body reeling. Wanting to know how her body would react to it, Jamika reached down to find the dog's member and help position it for easy guidance. To her surprise, the pitbull did not need any help. He pushed further making Jamika jump and moan as the whole body entered inside her with ease. Like getting fucked by her longtime lover, Jamika reached down and to grab its furry buttocks, trying to dig her nails into his fur as hard as she could. Though the touch was less effective as the pitbull's, Jamika could not help herself but wrap her legs around its furry ones.

The pitbull reared outwards, pulling out midway, and then pushed back in with a startling thrust. It too wrapped its furry arms around Jamika, positioning her still as it thrust its whole member inside her. It reared out and pushed back in with another strong thrust.

Jamika has been fucked by men before. But they have never had this type of effect on her like this beautiful creature. She didn't know if it was the length or just that the pitbull knows exactly what it's doing. If she could look outside of herself right now, she probably would have thought what she was doing was not only weird, but disgusting. But the feel of his 8 inch, pink, cock and the power of its thrust made it feel natural. Right.

But the cock was not the only thing her body was reacting too. The deep fur of its body kept rubbing up and down against hers. Brushing up against her dark nipples making them hard. Jamika couldn't hold on any longer. Hell, she didn't want to. Her body began to spasm as she erupted into complete ecstasy. The monster kept going not caring if it sensed her release or not. All it cared about was its own erotic freedom. It held on tighter as if it was sucking the life out of her. Then it did something that caught Jamika by surprise. With super strength Jamika couldn't anticipated, the dog creature lifted her up and continued its thrust even faster. The friction between its pink flesh rubbing up against hers was sending both of them into overdrive. Jamika did not have to do anything to teach the monster how to mate. It knew all by itself like a natural instinct. It did whatever it felt like doing to her body. It fucked it the way it wanted to be fucked. It didn't matter if the whole shit looked fucked up or not. Jamika's body belonged to the beast. She was the pet and the monster was her master.

Dogma couldn't be gentle any longer. It already knows what it feels like to be inside a woman and he loved it. But how long should he keep this up? When will it end? Was this a feeling of heaven or the longevity of hell? What would happen at the end?

All its questions were answered when it felt something stirring in its testicles. It shook its whole mind and body. What was happening to him? Weird as it may felt, it did not stop Dogma from its sexual pursuit. Dogma growled as its testes erupted and whatever forced its way out, flowed through its shaft, out of the head, and into the black female's mound.

"Oh shit!" The black female screamed as she felt the full force of the beast's semen shooting out of the head and into her wet pussy.

What the both of them didn't expect was how much was coming out of the monster. There was so much of its semen that some started leaking out of the black woman soaking up not only her pussy but her thighs.

Feeling like they were both drained, Dogma looked down at its own mess. He couldn't believe that he was holding onto all that for so long. Then he looked up at the black, human, female. Her eyes were closed and she was turning her head from side to side as if in some sort of high.

She was about to get up until Dogma forced her back down. Instead he got up off the mattress and pointing one claw at her hoping she understood to stay where she was at.

Dogma headed to the bathroom and came back with a dry towel. He knelt down and with the towel courtesy wiped his own mess from her moist vagina and inner thighs. After he was done he laid flat on his stomach. The workout was more strenuous than saving the black woman's life 2 weeks ago. Dogma did something that usually took some time. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Jamika woke up just a little to see that she was laying and embracing the beast that had given her the fuck of a lifetime and soiled her. It wasn't uncomfortable like she thought. Lying on top of the dog creature with all its fur was like lying in her bed. It was a little tougher but comfortable all the same. But what got to her the most that was strange was her remembrance of the sexual appetite the monster had. How it grabbed her and held her in the air as it fucked her senseless. Suddenly she felt her body reacting to her memory. Her vagina was beginning to feel wet and she was in the mood again.

Jamika looked up at the dog beast that was snoring but sleeping peacefully. For now. Jamika looked down at its hairy sheath covered penis. The little pink head was the only thing sticking out of the sheath. Jamika wondered if she played with it, will the pitbull want to go at it again? Or will it push her away like most guys do when they are through fucking? There was only one way to find out.