Pitching to Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved as one, reaching for satisfaction and release by sharing our bodies. Her wet pussy held me and massaged my shaft in a loving grasp that stimulated every inch of me. I couldn't imagine feeling better than at that moment as we approached our orgasms. Mom said, "Oh God, Johnny, I'm going to come...baby, baby...BABEEEEeeeeee...OHhhhhh...God Ohhhh...I LOVE YOU..." and she was proving it by doing the most extraordinary thing a mother can do for her son, by giving me her sex, and her heart.

I made as much noise as she did as I released a powerful stream of sperm into the deepest reaches of my mother's hole. I must have said, "MOM..." fifty times as I continued coming inside her.

She stroked my back and said, "Yes baby, yes, yes, yes..." as we eased down from our orgasms. After catching our breaths and a long kiss in each other's arms, I said, "Mom, when I leave for triple - A, will you come and live with me?"

She said, "Of course sweetheart; I want to be where you are, we'll be together, starting a new life. Oh honey, I'm sorry I was so stubborn about us. I guess I wasn't ready, but now it all feels so right that I don't know what I was afraid of. Now all I want to do is love you, and have you make love to me."

I said, "That's a great game plan mom." I cupped her pussy and said, "Make sure you bring this."

She laughed and said, "And you make sure you bring The Heat." She touched me then, the way she always does now, since our tomorrow became today.