Pixie, Katie and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel came and gave me a hug. "Thank you for doing this for Katie. These are acts of service that show you love both of us. I'm sorry I thrust all this you so suddenly. Let me know if it becomes too much."

"You're kidding, right?" I retorted. "I love you, my pregnant darling. You get sore and uncomfortable when I make love to you. So what do you do? You find a gorgeous, sexy playmate to join us for a while that I make love to, and if I read the sign language around dinner, I'll make love to again tonight. I don't see a whole lot to be sorry for in this situation." I grinned at Mel as she stood beside me and I stroked her inner thigh, right up to her near naked pussy.

Mel closed her eyes as I stroked, our conversation apparently forgotten. "Will you make me cum? You know, with your mouth?"

"Your wish is my command," I said as I fumbled with the elasticized shorts Mel was wearing, pulling them down her shapely legs. "What about Katie?"

"Oh, yea. Let's go to the bedroom. She can join us. You two can make love, but only after you bring me off in your unique way." Her voice had that distracted and far away tone to it.

Mel stepped out of her shorts and waddled towards the master suite. We didn't say anything as we passed through; we just gestured to Katie to follow us towards the bedroom. She got the message right away and I could hear her start to wind down the telephone conversation.

The Pixie stripped away her clothing and shuffled on her back towards the middle of the bed. I lay my nude body down in from of her and started lapping all around her pubic area. Soon, I zeroed right in on her vagina and clitoris, alternating between gnawing, lapping, and driving my tongue into the areas that seemed to stimulate her most.

Much to my surprise, I felt someone nudge my body to roll onto my side. Katie wanted at my mid-section. As I moved slightly, still focusing on Mel, I felt Katie's long brunette trusses sweep across my side. She swung her head back and forth dragging her sexy locks over my body.

The locks of hair swung lower and then lower still. I turned partially and felt her hand wrap around my manhood, her tresses tight against me as she slowly stroked and swirled her hair in a way that drove me to great distraction. Finally, the tresses slithered away and a warm, loving mouth enveloped my steel hard rod. As Katie did this, I could also feel her hair and erect nipples occasionally rub against my thigh, a highly erotic feeling.

Katie then abandoned my prick for the same territory I'd been mining with my tongue. She said, "I haven't done this in years. In fact, Mel's been the only woman I've ever done this with. Let me try again. I think I might like it more now." She nudged me away from Mel's nether region, flipping her mane of hair over Mel's lower abdomen in a wanton gesture.

I watched as Katie's tongue tentatively reached out and licked Mel's labia. Even Mel thought the event was noteworthy, for we all heard a very audible groan of pleasure from her lips. "That is so hot -- what you're doing. I can't see it but I know it's you and I can feel it. Don't stop."

Katie slowly worked her way into deep penetration with her tongue and fancy sucking and licking with her lips around Mel's clit. I wondered briefly about the old adage I'd heard that a woman knows how to make love to another woman much better than a man. I watched one of Katie's fingers gently nudge into Mel's pussy and begin a slow in and out motion.

I slid away from Mel and pushed Katie's legs apart, burying my face in her pussy. I started with the same delicate moves I'd seen her bring to Mel, just using the tip of my tongue as it danced among the folds of skin and touched little key places of interest in the area. Gradually, I went deeper and harder and then I added my fingers.

I heard Mel whisper, "I'm cumming." Katie gasped, "Me too!" The two women came together, at least within seconds of each other. Katie hugged Mel's thighs as Mel ground her pussy into her friend's face. There followed a brief rest period as they enjoyed their after glows.

Mel then played instructor. "Doug, come up over Katie. Sink that beautiful cock of yours into her puss. Katie, lie back and enjoy Doug -- enjoy each other. Love each other." One of Mel's hands found her clit and she started to masturbate herself again, or at least maintain some level of arousal.

Katie did lie back and invited me into her love nest. I felt like I had a diamond tipped head on my cock that could cut steel by the time I moved to penetrate. I slid slowly into Katie, both of us enjoying the sensation of pleasure that intercourse provides during those first few seconds of coupling when lovers sense each other's warmth and penetration. Katie's pussy was sopping wet in anticipation; I thought her earlier orgasm might have left the area flooded with her ejaculate. When we kissed I could taste Mel on Katie's lips and I brought the taste of the two of them to our kisses.

I was reckless. I wanted her and I knew she wanted me. I'd wanted her every day since I met her years earlier. Katie was the woman of my fantasies. Every married man carries deep within him a fantasy to make love consistently to at least one other woman -- in love, in lust. This situation made that possible but in a strange way since my wife lay naked beside her and watched us with a look of happiness and contentment on her face.

I leaned in and suckled on one of Katie's breasts and then leaned across and suckled on one of Mel's. Both women held them for me, pushing them up to be fuller and more available. Katie joined me as we sucked on the breasts Mel offered us.

Our bodies moved together in a wonderful rhythm, moving faster and then slowing down; speeding up again -- slapping together, then stopping; squirming and circling so my rod touched places inside her she'd forgotten, then, as our peaks got nearer, we focused on just our linear drives into each other and our march towards the inevitable conclusion.

With a little conversation and at the Pixie's urgings, we came together. Katie came, her pussy clenching in spasms around my engorged and sensitive cock suddenly frozen in her. I was right on the edge. Her vaginal signals tripped my own climax that started deep within and brought forth surge after surge of fluid from my body into hers. We were frozen in time, our bodies arched into one another to maximize penetration and the proximity of my seed to her egg.

I brought more of my weight to Katie and her legs wrapped around me tighter as she pulled me to her and we kissed passionately.

"I love you," she told me. "I've loved you for all this time even though I haven't seen you."

"I love you," I whispered back to her as I kissed her. "Me too."

"And you, my darling;" I reached out and encouraged Mel to roll her body up tightly beside our coupled torsos. She came close and we kissed her, her baby bump pushing against us both.

As we lay and cuddled together, I thought of Joy, Mel's college roommate and then 'our' roommate during their undergraduate years, when we lived and loved together. We would often end up cuddled together like this in some pretzel of love that maximized skin contact and our ability to kiss and smooth one another.

I rolled so Katie was again between Mel and me. We smothered her with kisses and both of us were smoothing her body and polishing her excited breasts.

Mel asked in a throaty voice, "Now, isn't this better than being in Boston with Dan?"

After a long pause, Katie said, "Dan who?" She giggled.

We all burst out laughing. The healing was underway.

About A Year Later

As I walked in the door on a nice October afternoon, Katie had Catrice, our second daughter, in a baby backpack. She was trotting around the kitchen in a jerky galloping style to the great amusement of the ten month old who giggled with glee at the wild but very safe ride she was being given.

Katie pushed her body against me in a welcoming kiss, the kind you never get tired of as well as the kind that make you come back for more.

"Hi Lover," she whispered to me as she nibbled on my ear lobe. "Tough day at the office? How can I bring you some pleasure?" Now the last part of her question was pure sarcastic humor, the kind we bantered around all the time.

I whispered back in a soft romantic voice, also dripping with the same kind of sarcasm, "I need a wife or mistress that doesn't give me any lip."

We broke apart after a further peck on the lips and I kissed Catrice. Katie said, "Well, you're not likely to find either of those here." Ashley was seated in her high chair watching us very closely as she used both hands to push Cheerios into her mouth. I kissed her forehead too. She giggled.

"Where's Mel?" I asked.

"She had a meeting with Richard, the architect guy, at the new shopping mall. She should be home shortly. I worked at home all day but just got the kids from day care a half hour ago. Dinner's in the oven - meatloaf." I scanned the pile of mail sitting on the counter. She followed up, "Seriously though, can I get you a beer or glass of wine?"

"That'd be wonderful, Sweetheart. I want to change and wash up first, so no rush. I'll be right back for that -- and you." I gave her a wink and headed to our bedroom - the bedroom that Mel, Katie and I had shared since Katie's arrival a year or so earlier when she fled the disastrous end to her marriage. Mel had been very pregnant with Catrice at the time but that situation ended only a couple of months later. In the meantime, we forged a comfortable threesome.

The year had flown by. Our circle of friends accepted Katie with nary a blink. She became the pretty woman that lived with us and no one tried to make any more or less of it, although most knew we had a 'friends with benefits' living arrangement with Katie. Personally, I felt proud to be desired by two gorgeous women and they both told me I was 'their guy'.

Katie periodically wondered aloud to us if she was being a burden by staying. Mel and I loved having her with us and in private moments alone confirmed that Katie's presence made us happier and a more loving group.

Katie had been lucky enough to be able to bring her job as a web developer with her to Ohio, slowly phasing out of that work into a new venture with Mel. We got her a desk and more robust computer, and she set up shop in the guest room. Even though that room had a bed, it never got used; Katie slept with us every night.

Mel had shifted to part time work with SPT, the real estate company we worked for, just before Catrice's birth. She was their interior decorator and designer, landscape architect, marketing arm, and whatever else seemed needed. She took a few months off and during that time expanded an idea she had for another company. Thus, when the time came she'd just not returned to the SPT job on a full time basis, using the time to actually launch into the new business that included some private decorating clients.

As Mel worked on her interior designs, she'd constantly complained about the lack of a computer program that could do both CAD as well as the more artistic components of her work, including wall décor with perspectives, color and shadows properly taken into account. Katie expressed some interest in the area, and the two women had started Isis Design Computing or IDC. Together they were designing and building just the computer program Mel needed in her work. They'd done their due diligence and thought there was a world market for the software. According to them, version 1.0 of their application would come out of the office the two women shared in our house in a few days.

I lived with two very smart and innovative women. For me, this was heaven on earth; not only were their business savvy and entrepreneur skills top notch, they also loved each other and they both loved me - all in a very physical way -- my language of love. I returned the love to them in their language by spending quality time and giving them both words of encouragement and appreciation.

Katie and I had been enjoying our wine when Mel came in. She looked a little disheveled and I wondered what had caused the disarray of both clothing and makeup.

"Oh, wine!" she exclaimed as she eyed our drinks. "Exactly what I need." She came and took a sip of Katie's wine.

Katie said, "Let's take a moment and get you relaxed. Come with me." She led Mel out of the kitchen, and I heard several girlish giggles from down the hall as they headed towards the master suite. I poured Mel a glass of wine and checked on the dinner Katie had started.

When Mel and Katie came back in the kitchen, Mel had washed up and looked more like her trim and carefully coiffured self. She'd put on shorts and a scoop neck top. I marveled at her body, acknowledging inwardly that I never got tired of looking at her pert figure.

We did our normal 'How'd your day go?" discussion, the three of us swapping stories and adventures we'd found in our worlds. I became aware that my antenna was up; something was amiss. Mel was holding something back in our discussion. I didn't call her on it, but I found myself looking for messages between the lines -- the unsaid amidst the said.

The three of us polished off the meatloaf and another bottle of wine. I cleared the dishes and whipped through the pots and pans, feeling mellow from the wine we'd consumed. Katie and Mel sat at the kitchen table talking about their software program and marketing campaign.

When I was through, I joined them, sliding into the cushioned bench seat that formed a side of the breakfast nook. Their discussion about their company continued for another couple of minutes; I just listened with interest and sipped the last of my wine.

Mel then announced to the two of us, "I had a little adventure today that I haven't shared with you yet." She looked to the two of us for permission to continue; we both nodded.

"I had a slightly romantic encounter with Richard today," Mel said with a touch of enthusiasm in her voice. "We've worked together for over a year now and I guess we've always known there was some chemistry, but neither of us ever did anything about it until this afternoon."

"Go on," I said slowly, trying to reserve judgment until the full story was on the table.

Mel continued, "We've always flirted; you know touching one another in an almost inappropriate way, or looking deep into each other's eyes. We've both felt it. You guys have felt it with other people too, I know."

"Anyway, today, we had to work at his office shoulder to shoulder a lot, going over plans and the interior designs for the west side of the mall. We started our rubbing and touching, but to tell you the truth, it was a little more intense than in the past. We both were clearly enjoying the teasing and closeness between us. He even massaged my back at one point, as I made changes to some plans on one of his computers, his hands venturing closer and closer to my tits. Well, the next thing I knew we were kissing and then I invited him to fondle my bare breasts. I know how much that turns you guys on and he was no exception."

Mel's voice exhibited an excitement and enthusiasm. I could tell she'd certainly enjoyed herself in the encounter she was describing. I could also tell she felt comfortable enough with the two of us to 'tell all.'

"Did it go further?" I asked in a neutral voice.

"No. No, definitely not. We made out for about half an hour and he mostly made love to my chest. He loves my puppies." She nodded toward her chest. "When he started to go 'south,' I suggested we keep our activities in the 'north' today." She turned to me and said, "I didn't feel we'd talked about involving anyone further in our relationship." Almost as an after though, she turned to Katie and added, "And I mean the three of us."

I suppose there was an open question on the table about Mel continuing in some way with Richard. I found myself surprised by my hostile reaction to the idea. I tried to test whether it was jealousy or some baser emotion.

A long silence occurred while the three of us looked back and forth between each other. I sipped my wine, really just something to do while I thought about what Mel had just told us. Katie sipped her wine too, also in a pensive mood. Mel slid into the breakfast nook bench seat next to me and held my hand. I pulled away, thus showing my displeasure with her action. The move was obvious to Katie.

I had two very conflicting emotions: one, I felt distressed and possessive, yet at the same time I felt a surge of horniness. I couldn't feel jealous; Mel would have never married me if I exhibited that raw emotion. We'd agreed back when we first started going together in college that her ability to see other guys -- other people -- on any basis she chose, was a core value of hers that could not be negotiated away. I accepted that and in fact had been the beneficiary of her philosophy several times in our relationship when Joy and more recently Katie joined our relationship for extended stays.

Katie asked Mel, "Do you want to sleep with him? Make love?"

Mel answered carefully, apparently and visibly weighing my hostile reaction. She thoughtfully and truthfully said, "I'll have to think about it. I've known and liked Richard for a long time. We have good chemistry. We have fun and work well together. While I know it might appear a frivolous diversion, it's not, and I'm sure he feels the same way." She paused and added, "And there's no feeling I have about wanting to replace the relationship I have with Doug -- or with you. It's just that I like the excitement of the shift in my relationship grid; some book I read called it a surge of new relationship energy."

"Will you screw up your work relationship?" I asked in an obviously peeved voice. My tone surprised even me.

"I don't think so. He's an older guy and mature about relationships and such. I'm sure he'd keep it in perspective. I know I could."

I said bluntly, "You're selling yourself on the idea. I've got really mixed feelings about this. I'm not sure I can even articulate all of them right now."

"Me too," Katie added quietly. More pensively, she added, "I'm not afraid to admit I'm sort of possessive of our relationship. I'm honored that the two of you integrated me your lives when I needed you, and even though it's always been fun, it's taken me a while to get where we are. I'm gotten accustomed to this being just us -- the three of us. For me, it'd feel kinda weird if there was a fourth person off to the side."

I nodded in agreement with Katie and added to Mel, "Think about it. I'd feel strange being married to you but left at home with Katie while you carouse with Richard. I love Katie, but that'd be bizarre -- your going off with Richard every now and then." Unthinkingly, I added, "I mean Katie will leave someday and we're still a unit of some kind." I was making the moment as uncomfortable for Mel as I could. I wanted to see her squirm because of her insensitivity.

Katie jumped in, "You know the only time we make love -- I mean have sex - is when it's the three of us. Doug and I have never had sex without you Mel -- well, except for making out a little and I think I gave him a blowjob one time." She flashed me a sexy grin obviously trying to defuse the tension between us.

I would have grinned back but Mel and her proposal bothered me. Again I directed a comment at Mel, "I know you say you need the outside contact -- even validation, from others. Isn't there a way you could do this without taking it all the way into the bedroom?"

Mel sat there looking between Katie and me, nursing the last of her glass of red wine. If I read her correctly, she was surprised at my reaction -- our reactions. She got up and paced slowly around the kitchen, forming her thoughts. Finally she asked, "Can we all just think about this some more and talk tomorrow or on the weekend? I want to think about it too. I want acceptance from you, even some enthusiasm for finding some new pleasure in my life. I'd even share him with you both; I think he'd be open to that."