Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh laughed and typed, "Don't tease me Tigger. I really am so hard right now!"

"I'll show you 'teasing' baby. I am naked and probably harder than you. What about you?"

"Ummm...just a pair of boxers."

"Take 'em off!"

"Huh?"

"Get naked too, pizzaboi."

Josh grinned and did. "OK...I am...now what?" was typed and sent after he tossed the stripped boxers to the floor.

"Damn, you are fine baby. Can I crawl in bed with you for a closer look?"

"Sure!" Josh was wondering whether this was yet another of Kyle's edging games, or if it was actually going somewhere. Strangely though, he was getting even harder than he had been before the instant message trading began.

"Mmm...cuddling up against your smooth body and tasting your nipple," was the next IM entry on the screen and Josh's cock twitched as he read it.

"Oh wow Tigger...I really LIKE that. mmmMMM here too."

"Running my hand down your hairless tummy and nibbling on your ear. Slipping my leg over yours and sliding the inside of our thighs together...back & forth, up & down...very slowly."

Josh reached down with one hand and let himself enjoy that actual feeling with his fingertips. He moaned as he touched himself and realized how much pre was leaking from his cock head. "I am getting all wet, Tigger," was pecked out with one hand as he used the other to squeeze more juice from his balls.

"I love sucking wet cock," was the blunt, next sentence to appear on his screen.

"Me too," and the dangling tongue emoticon he added was seen on Kyle's flip up monitor with the words.

Kyle broke the mood slightly with: "(u sure u never did this b4 baby??? LOL)"

Josh caught on and typed back: "(nope never but don't stop! u r gonna make me cum! lol)"

Kyle read that last one and jumped back into his role-play character. "Tigger wants to suck yours first."

"Mmmmm," came along with "Spreading my legs wide so you can get between them."

"Running my tongue over your knee and slowly up the inside of your thigh...swirling it around on the full balls dangling between your legs."

"Grabbing your head and twisting my fingers in your thick hair."

"Ummm...yeah pizzaboi...show me how you want Tigger to tip you for your late night delivery!"

"Pushing your head down and shoving my dripping cock against your lips."

"Letting you force it between them and lapping up the sweet honey on the head."

"Oh yeah Tigger...suck my cock like you want to!"

"Mmmm...swallowing all of it one inch at a time...wanting to feel it against my tonsils!"

"MMMM...yeah Tigger stud...that feels sooo good!"

"(are you jacking off too kyle?)"

"(hell yes I am!! don't stop!!)"

"Cupping my hand behind your head and yanking it forward. Take ALL of it you hungry cocksucker."

"Jamming my nose in your pretty blond pubes and inhaling the musky smell...fuck my face lil stud."

"Jumping up and kneeling above your head...slapping my tool across your forehead and then putting it back in your mouth. Leaning over to grab your bouncing rod and pulling on its long length."

"YEAH! Fuck my face and jerk my hard dick...make me give up that load while you empty those balls in my mouth and on my face."

"You aren't wasting that man milk on your stomach Tigger. Leaning over to take the head of your throbber in my mouth and slamming my hips harder into you. My balls are tight and banging against the top of your nose. Suck me!!"

"Moaning as you eat my cock too, and bucking up into your sweet face with my hips. I want to cum at the same time so bad."

"(you as close as I am baby?)"

"(really close kyle)"

"Grabbing your ass cheeks and rolling my pizzaboi onto his side. Packing your mouth with my ready to blow schlong. Sucking you so hard and wanting to feel your hot man cheese slime my throat. Fuck my face baby...FUCK IT HARD!"

"oh fuck kyle... I am gonna cum... "

"sucksucksuckSUCK! Give it to me. Give me your babies. Give them all to me joshie. NOW!"

"ohhh feee~uucckk! KYLIO! I am... amm... ammm c-c-c-cuummMMMINGG"

"awWaaWaaOOOHH meee toooo josh~OOH~WAAA!"

The previously fast moving instant message section of both computer screens 1,200 miles apart suddenly ground to a halt. Josh was watching the multiple white ropes fly from the cock in his hand in the Florida panhandle, at the same time Kyle's tongue was extended to catch the ones peppering his face only a few miles from the Canadian border in far upstate New York. Josh was screaming loudly in the otherwise empty house beside the bay. Kyle was holding his own cries of pleasure behind tightly clenched teeth so as to not wake up everyone in his parent's house. Josh laughed as the last wads of his cum splattered the huge plush Tigger lying beside him. Kyle's last few dribbled over the smaller stuffed Pooh he had sneaked into his suitcase right before he and Josh had left for the airport. Both started laughing at the same time, but Kyle was the first one to begin typing again.

"Was it good for you too, baby?"

"Oh hell was it ever, stud! I've never come like that before when I was alone! I don't know where the Pooh doll is, but he needs to be licking off all the sticky stuff I got on the Tigger one! LOL"

"You were cybering with me and jacking with the Tigger stuffy? LOL"

"Yeah...poor Pooh got left out I guess. LOL"

"Nah he didn't. He is here with me and a big mess too! ROTFLMAO!"

"Serious dude?"

"Serious and Roebucks, baby! LOL Sorry, but I couldn't help myself and jammed him in the suitcase so I could cuddle to sleep with him and pretend you were here in bed with me while I was gone."

"That's why Tigger was in bed with me too! Wow!"

"Wow is right, Josh baby! Uber-wow!"

Obviously, both of the boys were thinking the same thing: the mind meld had once again surfaced and was now working when they were apart...more than 1,000 miles apart!

"Kylio..."

"Yes my sweet Joshie?"

The screen stayed frozen for a long number of seconds, but Kyle saw the little pen writing gif start; then stop; and then start again.

"That was a lot of fun. Can we do it again?"

"Right now, Josh? Damn you are horny!"

"LOL...no I mean again tomorrow morning or whenever you can. It's not as good as having you here...but kind of like you are too." Josh ran his thumb over their two names etched into the back of the double-male pendant that was lying next to a large blob of his cum on his left pec. 'Right here with me, even though you aren't,' went through his brain.

"Sure babes...and that was just the start of some other fun things I have planned. LOL"

"Other fun things? You damn tease! Tell me!"

"Un huh. You will just have to wait and see what comes next." Kyle had added another of the winking emoticons to that IM, and then sent an immediate follow up of "Buwahahahaha."

"Kyle..."

"Josh?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Josh..."

"Yeah Kyle?"

"I am tired and I know you have to be also. I have been on a plane half the day and you just got home from working...and gawd...we have both cum like five times today...LOL..I am gonna cuddle up with Pooh best I can and catch some sleep. Mom will have either Beth or Susan knocking on my door in 4 hours to tell me to get my ass to breakfast."

"OK Kyle. I am tired too...and I want to cuddle the stuffing out of this damn orange toy and fall asleep so I can dream about you."

"Hug me my little man."

"{{{{kylio}}}}"

"{{{{joshie}}}}"

"I love you Kyle..I really do." The smilie face emoticon went with that message.

"I so love you too, Josh," instantly came back along with the same smiley face.

They both duplicated the smiles for real in the bedrooms that were separated by so many miles.

"Night Josh. xoxo"

"Good night my love. Smooch!"

Both of them just stared at the last IMs for a while and Kyle finally took the initiative to end Josh's introduction to cyber-sex with one last smiley face and a "<3" then signed off. He rolled over and held the little plush Pooh to the side of his face as the much needed sleep quickly overtook him.

Josh took his own computer screen dark and sat the lap top on the night stand. He rolled to his side and for the first time ever, he was the one holding 'Tigger' in the spooning embrace and soon had lots more than visions of sugar plums dancing in his head.

* * * * *

The next morning started with Josh's text tone going off on his cell. He was already half awake and had his hand under the soft cotton sheet playing with something that wasn't soft at all. He kept a firm grip on his morning wood and grabbed the cell from the night stand with his left.

"Hey baby. Can I wake you up from New York? I am hard as hell and if you are too, grab the lap top and sign on to AOL again," showed up as a new text message.

Josh grinned very wide since that was about the only thing that would get him to use both hands at that point for anything besides what was in his right one. The instant message that Kyle had already entered and was being held somewhere in cyberspace for the intended; flashed onto the screen the same second the connection to AOL was made. "I want you right now so bad" was all it said.

Josh quickly typed: "Me too!"

A big, yellow, smiley face came below that to him with no other words.

He sent the tongue-out emoticon one back, and rubbed himself.

"You alone baby?"

"Just me and that big orange guy...LOL"

"Everybody here took off right after breakfast to do some last minute shopping, and I am all alone with just that fuzzy lil Pooh. Wish he was the real one."

Their morning desires and the need to type them out, quickly gave way to internet shorthand. Spelling, punctuation and proper sentence structure; something Kyle was even more anal about than keeping the house on the bay looking nice; went out the window too. This was private and all about them...not some term paper that would come back to them with red marks pointing out any mistakes all over it, after being graded.

"ummm...me2 kyle!"

"u naked baby?"

"uh huh kylio. u2?"

"just those lime green boxer briefs you seem to realy lik"

"oh yeah those make me so hard when I see the lump in them"

"well baby ther is a Big lump in thm rite noww"

"(having trouble typing lover? hehehe)"

"(alwys do when I doin it 1handed shut up aad typ 2 loL)"

"moving over beside your bed to see...sure is a big lump, isnt it?"

"yep...any ideas how to fix it...and that one at attention between urr leggs?"

"sitting down beside you and taking it in my hand...maybe some kisses will make the swelling go down? Smmaaa-ooochh"

"MMmmMMMmmm... oh joshua!"

"putting my lips around the wet tip...sticking my wet tongue tip in the slit and massaging my lover's full balls as I swallow the droplets"

"ohhh mmmMMMmmm joshie... don't stop... reaching out and pulling your body towards me... wanting to taste what is on your mushroom too"

"slipping into the bed and laying tight with you as I feel your mouth on me"

"joshie"

"yes kyle?"

"will you please eat my ass for me and make me cum?"

"not saying a word... rolling you over on your face and kissing each of your hard cheeks once... then sliding my tongue down your split until it finds those full balls"

"oh joshua"

"ummmmm...smelling the musky odor that always makes me leak so much...using my hands to spread you and be able to get my nose even closer"

"letting my legs open to you...my cock almost pushing my hips up off the bed to meet your lips"

"flicking my tongue across the single winking eye...love how that always makes you squirm"

"joshie...lover..."

"yes kylio?"

"spin around and let me flip so I can make you feel good too...please!"

"turn over stud...shifting my compact body and settling my manhood against your warm cheek"

"grabbing the thick base and licking all seven inches like a popsicle...wanting to make it melt in my mouth"

"oooOOOooOOooOOHHH kylio"

"mmmmmmmmmm"

"mashing my face back into your hot spot...no more teasing...jamming my tongue tip thru the ring...chewing on it and wishing my taster was as long as gene simmons's so I could reach that magic button with it"

"(snicker...gene simmons from KISS! that was a good one baby!! lol)"

"(hush! don't sidetrack me right now! LOL)"

"(umm...ok...LOL)"

"gnawing on your knot and licking the sweet spot...my finger poking at the puckering pinkness"

"UMM...easy baby...I want you to go there...but easy love"

"kissing it to make it better...feeling you relax again as I feed on your love chute some more and then moving my finger in more slowly this time"

"uhhuh...thats the way joshie...wiggling my ass back into your hand and bobbing more rapidly on your silky thickness"

"your mouth is making me quake wanting it to never end and my nut sac demanding that it must...more...quicker...take me over that edge I am on kyle. "OooOOOoohhh yessssss"

"(real close baby) feeling your hand start to work me and matching the strokes and pokes of your tongue in my man pussy"

"(me2 lover) can't hardly stand the way your mouth is making me feel...and wanting you standing on that precipice with me...want to dive off into the sea of total pleasure and break the waves overtaking my body at the same time...oh fuk please don't stop kyle"

"never will my sweet joshua...never...opening up my throat completely and letting you choke off my oxygen happily knowing I will soon be inhaling deep breaths from your kisses after we cum...OHH JOSH!!"

"now kyle? I m soooo close!"

"umm hum baby...now! OOOooooOOOHHH YESSS NOW!!"

"aaaAAAWWWFUK kyle c-c-c-CUMMMMING!"

"fill me baby...fill me with your love potion...and...and...and...AND YESYESYESYES! THAT SPOT!"

"bumping that button repeatedly and feeling your warmness starting to spill into my hand and pour out on my chest...so wet so hot so much of my kyle's love being shared. UUMMMMM"

"oh gaaaaawd. JOSH! fffuuucckkk..."

"KYLE! YES! OH HELL YES..."

Neither cursor moved on either lap top for a good 60 seconds or more after those exchanges...and then Josh finally hit send on his.

"Kyle?"

"Uh huh baby?"

"This cyber is just amazing. If I had known about it six months ago, I would probably still been a virgin when we met!" He added "snicker" to the message as an afterthought.

"You still are to me every time we do this, sweet one." The winkie emoticon came with it.

"I love you Kyle"

"Love you more...and I intend to get you pregnant! LOL"

"Oh you do?"

"Uh huh"

"Tease!"

"Not much longer sweet boy. Smooch!"

"Smooch you stud!"

"Kyle?"

"Yes Josh?"

"Do you mean that? Getting me pregnant?"

"LOL...well try as much as we can anyway...if you want me too"

"More than anything Kyle. More than food or air or even chocolate!"

"Josh..."

"Uh huh Kyle?"

"You know that will be the final step for us, don't you? We will become one when that happens."

"That's what I want Kyle...you and me being one."

"I love you baby."

"I love you more, stud."

"Unt huh! I love you more!" The smilie face with the red tongue sticking out was right there too.

"Don't show me that unless you are serious about using it"

"Pooh want me to put it in his honey pot?" Kyle teased Josh with three more of the licking yellow faces in that IM.

"You are so silly stud. I love that in you."

"All your fault baby. You make the little kid in me come out."

As Josh was typing his next reply, the screen flashed with a sudden extra one from Kyle. "Sec babe. BRB"

Josh wiped out his comment and instead sent just "K" and waited for Kyle to return to the conversation.

"Shit! My dad's parents are here and gramps is blowing the car horn like crazy because no one is answering the doorbell. LOL...he knows I am here. I hate to say it, but I need to go."

"No prob sexy...I know you haven't seen them for a long time. Go! Just clean the cum off your chest before you hug your grandma! hehehe"

"LOL" A short pause was there, and then: "If I miss any I will be blaming it all on you, you know." Another of the winking faces was there too.

"That's it...make me the bad guy. So that is how you really feel about me. LOL"

"Baby...you best already know just how I feel about you...and by the end of the day my entire family will too!"

"You mean that Kyle?"

"Of course I do."

Josh simply sent back one of the big yellow smilie faces...Kyle zapped one straight back to him.

"Go Kyle! I know you have to. I love you."

"I love you so much too, my lil man...SO MUCH!"

"xoxo"

"SMOOCH"

"Text me!"

"I will."

"Luv U"

"me2"

"buhbye sweetie"

"bye for now my sweet Joshua"

Josh just stared at the screen after the instant message box displayed that Tiggerboi was now offline. He squeezed himself as he scrolled back to the first words at the top of box and re-read the entire conversation. Then he snatched the cell from the night stand and texted: "I miss your voice...and the rest of you too! Love you." Nothing more...nothing less...just what was in his heart at that instant. He smiled, punched the send button, snapped the phone shut again, and rolled out of bed for the day. Life was so good and it looked as if it would only continue getting better.

12