All Comments on 'Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 13'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
YAY! YAY! and YAY!!!

They finally did it! This has to be one the hottest sex scenes I have ever read. The mixture of raw lust and deep passion were combined perfectly and kept me so hard the whole way through. Everything was about each other just like it should be when you are making love. Can't wait to see how you try to top this chapter!

killer12killer12about 10 years ago
Great

God this chapter was great. I love the way they worked up to the great love making. I have to say these two are made for each other. Hell I got a feeling that Josh's mom probably already knows that he is Gay. Just a mothers instinct. ( Like when my Mon knew I hurt myself when I broke my arm and had not told anyone at home yet)

Can not wait for the next chapter.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Sniff..

I'm sad. use I feel you might be close to the end of this. I sincerely hope not. But all great things come to an end I suppose.

As you know I adore this story and eagerly await every and all chapters you see fit to share with us.

Happy writing. ((Hug))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Casey 1988

It seems you are near the end of the story. At least let Josh come out to his parents with Kyle there and for Kyle to have Josh meet his parents, however these are not my decisions. It seems like there might be more in another book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You again

you got me glued to the laptop daily waiting for the next chapter and then you pause. Just wish i could read the story in your mind till the end. But wishes are not horses, so will just keep getting on Lit everyday waiting. Bravo!!!

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneabout 10 years agoAuthor
Fear not friends and fans...

...there is much more of this love story to come, and it will continue under this title rather than as a sequel. Josh and Kyle have only stepped through a new door at this point and their walk together has only started. I think with what all that will transpire over the coming chapters, you find reasons to smile, laugh, lust, and even cry some.

No other hints. No spoilers. No more teases except to borrow Kyle's favorite one: "Trust me," and keep reading. ;)

judojonjudojonabout 10 years ago
very nice guy

so like your story makes tears come to my eyes. so want to see how joshes parents take it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I appreciate all your hard work, but the dialog during sex and orgasm is so way over the top. It is possible to have true love without making the story so unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES